Angelism (MCYT x Reader onesh...

Von DanniellesNotDone

Basically just a simple oneshot book! Request page is the first page, request whatever you want m'dude. (NO S... Mehr

❄️Request Page❄️
💫A/N💫
👑REQUESTS ARE BACK OPEN!👑
👑IMPORTANT POLL 2👑
💫Oneshots💫
💎House Fire (Dream)💎
💎Manhunt (BBH) (part 1)💎
💎Cuddles! (GeorgeNotFound)💎
💎More Cuddles! (Dream)💎
💎Stalker (GeorgeNotFound)💎
💎Prom (Jschlatt)💎
💎Hide and Seek(Sapnap)💎
💎Dinner(Wilbur Soot)💎
💎Pining (Punz)💎
✨Training! (Tubbo)✨
💎Yr the Best! (Fundy)💎
✨Vent. (Sleepy Bois Inc)✨
✨another vent lol (Dream SMP)✨
✨Comfort (Tubbo)✨
💎Someone Gets Hurt [Reprise] (Fundy)💎
💎philza minecraft is among us (Wilbur Soot)💎
💎lesbians (Nihachu)💎
✨💎Halloween (tommy and tubbo + minx, part one)💎✨
✨💎Halloween (tommy and tubbo + minx, part two)💎✨
✨last choice (Tubbo)✨
💎not poggers might sob (JSchlatt)💎
💎Til Death Do Us Part (GeorgeNotFound)💎
💎Hanahaki and Jealousy (Wilbur Soot)💎
✨Since I Saw Vienna (Tommy+Tubbo)✨
💫Preferences💫

💎Traitor Pog (Wilbur Soot)💎

9.6K 304 492
Von DanniellesNotDone

this was my first time writing a fight scene in like 2 years 👁👁

Requested by thecrystaltechno POG I HOPE YOU LIKE IT GHghG I just made this really angsty ngl gghgggg

ok enjoy

You sat on the cold and uncomfortable ground, staring at the wall with a dead expression, the same message running in your head over and over again.

He could never love you.

After what happened at the election, you felt...terrible. Schlatt had won, then instantly appointed you to his cabinet, and you accepted. Then right after that, he exiled Wilbur and Tommy- and you couldn't go after them as you were already on Schlatt's cabinet and he instantly dragged you away. You all had a meeting, then you went straight home, and you haven't left your house since.

It had been a week.

You had watched out the windows as they tore down the walls of L'manburg, back right after the election when it happened. You remembered it vividly, you sat by the window and sobbed as you watched them tear down the walls. You specifically watched Tubbo. You would've thought he'd go with Wilbur and Tommy...but no. He betrayed them.

Though, you suppose you betrayed them too.

You sighed, burying your face into your hands as you choked out a sob. You had been in love with the former president, Wilbur, since you had met him-during the L'manburg Revolution.

He could never love you.

You were on Dream's side, but you were tired of his tyranny, so you abandoned them and basically begged to join L'manburg. They accepted you into their country, even though Tommy and Fundy didn't trust you. Eventually you grew on the two of them, and became an older sibling figure to Tommy and Tubbo, and almost like a mom to Fundy. But, you were a traitor to DreamSMP.

Once a traitor, always a traitor, you suppose.

You were almost 100% that Wilbur already just thought of you as a friend, and now that you betrayed L'manburg you were sure he didn't even think of you as that much anymore.

You sighed softly as you stood up, almost collapsing as your legs had fallen asleep- but you forced yourself to get up and leave the room, and then your house. You froze and stopped moving, then stepped back into your house and hid behind the door as fast you could when you almost instantly heard screaming. You had assumed that it was Schlatt screaming at Tubbo, but when you heard frantic rambling and screaming in response, your eyes widened. You'd press your ear to the door, trying to hear what they were screaming about.

"YOU LISTEN HERE SCHLATT, YOU CANNOT--"

"Tommy- Tommy calm---"

"—JUST SCREAM AT TUBBO AND EXPECT TO GET AWAY WITH IT-"

"LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WERE EXHILED. YOU AREN'T ALLOWED ON THESE LANDS--"

"AND YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SCREAM AT TUBBO YOU LITTLE B—"

You'd move away from the door shakily, terrified as you heard them screaming, listening as Tommy began to scream swears and insults at Schlatt. You'd begin panicking, freaking out as you put your face in your hands and felt yourself begin to sob. But you'd wipe your eyes and struggle to keep a professional attitude when both your own name and Tubbo's were called.

You'd adjust the tie on your suit that Schlatt forced you to wear as you stepped out of the building and walked over to Schlatt, trying not to look and Tommy and Wilbur- and the person they had brought with them, with pink hair. You'd sigh soft as you fixed the collar of your shirt and stood on one side of Schlatt, seeing Tubbo walk over and stand on his other side. You tried your hardest to not look at Wilbur and Tommy, until you heard Wilbur faintly whisper your name in a hurt tone. You'd turn your head out of instinct to look at who was talking to you, and you felt your heart break. Wilbur looked like a mess- his hair was disheveled, he was no longer wearing his L'manburg outfit, and he had tears rolling down his face and dark bags under his eyes. You'd squeeze your eyes shut and try your hardest not to cry, pinching the corner of your nose in an attempt to look annoyed instead of sad. You'd hear a faint scoff from Tommy and a hum from the other guy with them.

"What, you're calling your goons to take care of the problem instead of solving it yourself? C'mon, fight us on your own, you coward." You'd open your eyes as Tommy spoke, watching him as he glared at Schlatt and reached for his sword. You tried your hardest not to sob, but were distracted by Schlatt putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Tubbo, my right hand man-- and (y/n), my dear secretary--" You'd internally scoff at your 'nickname' from him. "-- I'd love to fight Wilbur on my own, but I know how powerful Technoblade is, and neither of you are strong enough to fight him. So I'll fight him, and you two fight Wilbur and Tommy."

You'd silently glare at Schlatt as he turned to Tubbo.

"S-Sir, you want me to fight Tommy?" Tubbo would mutter hesitantly, awkwardly laughing. Schlatt would laugh and shake his head.

"No- No! Of course not." Schlatt would say with a sickly smile. You'd watch Tubbo sigh in relief, before Schlatt put both his hands on Tubbo's shoulders and leaned closer.

" I want you to kill him. "

You'd freeze, eyes wide.

"What?" You'd half shout, and Schlatt would turn around and hum.

"You--You aren't serious, Schlatt." You'd say hesitantly, stepping back away from him. "You don't actually think Tubbo would--"

"Oh, I don't think he will--" You felt yourself calm down slightly, until he continued. "--I know he will. Because he doesn't have a choice." Schlatt would finish, stunning everyone in the situation besides Schlatt. He'd turn around once again, wrapping an arm around Tubbo's shoulder and smiling. "Well, what'll it be Tubbo?"

"Tubbo- Tubbo please don't---" You'd start, panicked and fearful

"Shut up." Schlatt would cut you off with a glare. You'd take a deep breath and realize that this was a life or death situation- and you realized what that meant.

You'd have to fight and kill Wilbur, or die trying.

"....Yes sir."

You'd snap out of your thoughts as you heard Tubbo speak those words.

"W-Wait, Tubbo, no--"

"Brilliant! And that means you'll fight Wil, (y/n)!" Schlatt would shout with a smile, and you'd take a step back away from him.

"You will fight Wilbur, won't you? You know what will happen if you disobey me." Schlatt would say with a smile- you did. He had come into your house after they finished tearing down the walls.

It was either fight Wilbur, or watch Tubbo be executed.

You'd sigh softly, pulling out your sword.

"...Y---...Yes sir." You'd hesitantly speak. You'd hear someone, maybe it was Tubbo- maybe Tommy, call your name. You couldn't focus, everything was spinning and you felt like you were gonna pass out. You'd shake your head and try and focus on what Schlatt was saying.

"---And we'll start the fight on the count of three."

You'd step back, readying your shield as you tried to focus on watching Wilbur- He hesitantly grabbed his sword, then took an offense position.

Your mind was racing as you stared at him, remembering the good times.

You'd faintly hear Schlatt counting down, and the second you'd hear him say 'Three' you'd grab your shield and hold it up defensively as Wilbur instantly charged and swung his sword down, directly into your shield. He'd pull the sword out of the wood and swing at you a few times. The next time he slashed at you, you'd push your shield forwards, throwing him off and giving you the opportunity to take your sword and hit him- however you only got in one hit before he was able to bring his shield back up and was able to get a hit on you before you could get your shield up. You winced at the gash that was now present on your arm, but you ignored the pain and continued to block his attacks. His attacks were frantic and seemingly pained, and the entire time he looked like he was crying.

You had always fought more defensively, choosing to play it safe most of the time. That was something that Wilbur said he loved about you, that he thought it was cute.

He could never love you now.

Eventually you had to dodge an attack and so you flipped positions, and that's when you noticed something that scared you beyond belief- Technoblade had been knocked down by Schlatt and was recovering, and while he was recovering Schlatt had taken out a crossbow and had it pointed directly at Wilbur.

Without thinking, you dropped your sword and shield and ran at Wilbur- as you got close enough, you'd suddenly feel a burning sensation in your gut but you ignored it and grabbed him but the shoulders, flipping the two of you around-- and then you felt the exact same burning sensation in three different places in your back.

It took you a moment to process what was happening, and your vision blacked out for a second. When it was back, you took a look around- you had both hands on the shoulders of a stunned looking Wilbur, and when you looked down you realized that his sword was driven straight through your abdomen. You'd stare in shock, then realize that what you felt in your back must've been the arrows from Schlatt that were meant to hit Wilbur. There was silence across the field as you felt something begin pool in your mouth to drip out from the corners. Eventually, your legs just completely gave out from under you.

Your vision was blacking out, and you barely realized as Wilbur dropped down next to you.

"Wait wait wait wait wait— no, no— shit, (y/n), can you hear me??" He'd whisper frantically, putting both of his hands on your cheeks, and you'd weakly nod. He'd sigh, and dryly laugh.

"Here, we're gonna get you a— shit, where are my gapples—" You'd cut him off by grabbing his hand— you'd cough, getting ready to speak, trying to seem calm even though your entire body was in pain and you felt like you were burning.

"W-Wil—- I love you." You'd choke out, then laugh, leading to a cough that caused you to spit out more blood. "I'll see ya later, dude..!"

"Wait- no, fuck- don't— don't say that. Please, I love you too- don't leave me...oh god—" he'd choke out a sob as your grip on his hand went limp and he'd sit there, still holding your hand as his eyes began to flood with tears.

"...Hey, Tubbo, we should go." Schlatt would say slowly, walking over to the smaller boy who's sword was in the ground as he stared at one of his best friends, laying on the ground limp with another of his friends sobbing over them. Schlatt would grab his arm and drag him away, Tubbo still staring at the two, his eyes wide as he was petrified. Tommy was frozen in fear as he stared as well, he had already been sobbing, and now it was just worse.

Wilbur slowly removed the sword and threw it on the ground in disgust, then slowly lifted the corpse.

"I'll fucking get you for this, Schlatt."

I lied.

when the narrator lies 🥴

-Dannielle💕💫

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

541K 9.1K 101
the sequel to my first oneshot book (you can check that out if you haven't lmao) enjoy!
305K 4.7K 22
➝ I saw my friend, @FlappyFalcon05 doing this, so why not give it a shot? ➝ A MineCraft YouTubers × Reader Oneshot book that contains 19 Complete sto...
16.2K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
12.9K 146 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...