Primus Sanctum

By _Primus_

What happends when Primus once again return from his long slumber in the core, to the newbuilt Cybertron bust... More

Prologue
Part 2 Shrine
Part 3 Recovery
Part 4 Visitor
Part 5 Trust
Part 6 Blast
Part 7 Care
Part 8 Bedrest
Part 9 Get out
Part 10 Party time
Part 11 Sparks
Part 12 Satisfying night
Part 13 Life
Part 14 Date night
Part 15 Softly
Part 16 Party night
Part 17 Late night conversations
Part 18 Snuggles
Part 20 Quality time
Part 21 Another one
Part 22 Alone time
Part 23 Rolling
Part 25 Aftermath
Part 26 Downtime
Part 27 Revealtion
Part 28
Part 29
Uppdates
Erasure
Rest your Spark
Dating
Dates
Battle

Part 24 Pain

77 5 1
By _Primus_

"What did you do before the war?... becuase the way you fought those bots... Thats not something you just learn from anybot, unless you practiced some special ops fighting during the entire war..." Wairu being the first to break the silence, tilting his helm up to look up at ditrix then shifted to look at Sator.

There was silence as they seemed to have a quick conversation over their bond.

Ditrix sighed heavily "We really want to tell you the entire truth but we can't ... But we can tell you that we are very, very old, and that we have been through alot for a long time..."

Wairu leaned to the side crawling away from in between them so he could look at them both.

His servos intertwined in his lap "So you are hiding things from me."

Sator looked up at him, sitting up to face him  "We can't tell you dear... its more a matter for your own safety... and ours... rather than wanting to keep it from you."

"So your lying to me." Wairus frame had begun shaking slightly. Now hugging himself gently.

Sator reached for his servo," We want to say no but we can't .. telling you we arent lying would be lying but.. we want to tell you we really do.."

He moved further back from him so Sator couldnt reach. "You know i hate bots keeping things from me...I spoke with Alpha trion. He told me that you were hiding something but that you had to tell me what it was."

Sator pulled back his ssrvo in defeat "Please Wairu trust us.. We would be keeping th-"

"So link with me."

Both Ditrix a d Sator looked at one another. Ditrix looking at him, his visor dimming. "Wairu we can't ..."

"Then you dont trust me."

"Wairu of course we t-"

"You made me feel like you where different!, i knew it was too good to be true, your just like them!. Feeding me lies to feel protected and at home, but then you keep important things from me anyway. What more are you keeping from me. My friends looked you up, there aren't any records with your designations on them."

Coolant had begun falling down his cheeks. His voice filled with static. "I just wanted you to love me. To trust me. But you wont tell me anything, what is so important to keep me from knowing!?. What are you hiding that you wish to 'protect' from someone you say you love. What could be more important than me when you say you love me?." He swiped away some coolant with his arm. "I loved you."

Sator was crying as well at this point, wings twitching in despair. "Wairu.. please we love you-"

"Shut up!. You don't !. You wont link with me. Thats like the most obvious sign someone is not intending on telling the truth, you are hiding alot of things you obviously never plan on telling me. Are this even how you look?, or is it all a facade?, what are your real names?,becuase as far as rest of this planet is concerned you didnt exist up untill a millenia back."

Sator looked down in the ground. "We... no.. This is not our true form nor our true desgnition.."

"Then why cant you show or tell me what it is."

Ditrix noticed Sator had started trembling and being at a loss of words so he took over to speak."You wouldn't belive us if we showed you."

"Try me."

Sator and Ditrix looked at one another, then around them in case anyone was near enough to see. The coast seemed clear. Sator was the first to take a deep invent as he pressed the device on his chest, slowly dropping his disguise. Ditrix followed shortly after doing the same. They both looked at eachother before turning to look at Wairu. "Im.. Primus. And this is Unicron.."

He had his arms crossed as he looked at the pair "You know this isnt a game. You are hardly them. They havent been seen for ages, and Unicron is supposed to want to devour Cybertron and kill all of us so that makes no sense as well."

Unicron lowerd his helm slightly. "What your saying is true yes, this form is subdued. Since my capture in the allspark container they had the decency to pull my least harmfull state out."

"They?"

"My priests, Dectus one among them."

Wairu rolled his shoulders. "This all seems more like some weird elaborate plan." He looked over at Primus "And you then? You created us all so wouldnt it be weird to date one like me?. Also shouldn't you be in the core?"

He dried the coolant that had fallen down his cheeks. "I dont create all sparks.. vector sigma assist in creating a few as well. You just happend to be one of them. The connection you share with me is far from the others, i just aid in creating the spark essence.." he took a deep vent to steady himself "it is just like when i create sparks, this is just a frame carrying a replicated spark of my own."

Somehow that made sense from all the stories he had been told as a sparkling, but he was still hesitant, this couldnt be The actual gods could it?. He was srill furious that they had hidden this important information from him, concealing their identity, and maybe perhaps still doing so. As well as lying about their names, occupation etc.

"I trusted you, i bared my soul for you, i hid nothing of myself. And you hid everything from me. Hiw do i even know what you have told or shown me was true?, or was it all just a game to keep you happy and entertained when you had nothing better to do. And you said you couldn't tell me becuase i would be in danger. In danger if what!, you two?!. Your willing to put me in danger once i would have found out your real identities?, hm?, is that how much you love me yes?!"

Wairu bit his lower lip his tears now streaming over his cheeks "I dont... i-i can't ..." he took a shaky invent as he silently cried "I, Hate you."

He got up and ran, transforming to vehicle mode and drove off into the night.

Primus could feel his spark shattering as the words reached his audio 'I, Hate you...' . His entire frame now trembling violently. The coolant blurring his vision compleatly. He couldn't lose some he loved again, his spark couldn't take the loss once more.

Curling up and grabbing his helm it made a small dent from the pressure he was holding it, optics shut tightly as his vents increased. Unicron dragged him up into his lap "Hey, hey, you need to calm down or you are going to pass out. Remember what we practice before deep vents."

He looked up at Unicron, his features blurred by the coolant. Grabbing onto his chestplates firmly. "Love we cant lose him, we love him. I cant lose him. My spark cant take another loss."

Watching him with a sad frown Unicron stroked his helm then gently placed their forhelms together "Its going to be fine Love, we will explain everything once more and see how he takes it from there..."

Wrapping his arms around his mates neck Primus cried pulling him impossibly closer before burrowing his face against the crook of his neck. It feelt like his vents  where going to shut down and after a while he just froze. Not feeling like any gears or vents where working within him he musterd a small whimper and passed out.

Unicron made sure to hold him in place as his frame went limp, hoping his panic attack hadnt caused too much damage to his spark or cybertron itself. "We will be fine beloved one... we will be fine.." He started to feel his own coolant slipping through and rolling down his cheeks in slow and steady fall.

His horns twitched as a groundbridge opend in front of them, a few of Primus and Unicrons adherents running through and straight up to them.

Unicron manouverd Primus in his lap so he could stand up and hold him bridal style. One of Primus medics and his own fussing over his choice to move so much while their wounds from the battle were still healing.

"I will be fine. You should worry more about your creator than me..."

Primus medic huffed. "The confrontation was that bad hm?"

Unicron swayed slightly from time to time as he walked with them towards the groundbridge. "Mm.. The indirect loss of a potential mate sent him into an panic attack. I fear the results would have been far worse if we had waited any longer before him finding out.."

They all stepped through the groundbridge "We will make sure his processor and spark wasn't too badly damaged..."

As they stepped out of the groundbridge he saw Primus High preist waiting in the middle of the shrine, he had coolant running along his cheeks. He had felt every emotion passing through Primus, not as strongly as Primus had felt himself. It had been crushing him emotionally, so the preist must have surely felt it agonizing at least.

His own High preist standing beside him, a few drops of coolant running down his cheek as well.

He met their optics, slowly looking away and walking past them to Primus quarters. A train of medics following behinde Unicron, Qaru and Dectus following last, in complete silence.

As they came up the stairs and walked into their bethroom he gently placed Primus in the berth, his medics swarming him and taking every possible vital they would need to asses if there had been any permanent damage that needed to be fixed. His own medics easily pulled him down beside his mate and started assesing him as well.

He didnt have the strenght to shoo them away so he let them do their work in peace. Searching for Primus servo in the berth and gently grasping it. Slowly feeling his optics shutter off into a much needed recharge. Having someone you love despide you so much takes up an insane amount of energy

~~~

Unicron slowly blinked his optics online. Finding himself curled up with Primus facing him, the streams of dried coolant on his mates faceplate made his vents hitch. He slowly reched out with a servo stroking a tumb gently over his cheek.

Primus remained still and silent, caught in a dream, his fins twitching slightly but moving no more.

He slowly pulled his servo back, caught looking at his mates pained expression. Not even in his dreams there was solitude. He felt something shift at the edge of the berth, seeing their high preists sitting talking quietly to one another.

They had noticed Unicron stirring, his high preist gently placing a servo on his leg. "Do you need anything Sire?"

Unicron placed his helm deeper into the soft pillow as he turned his helm back to look at Primus. He knew what he needed. The one that the had just lost, back together snuggling with them in their berth.

His preist staying silent, he already knew the answer. "Any energon Sire?" Unicron shaked his helm rubbing servos over his faceplate.

His priest huffed getting up, "I know you are sad Sire but starving yourslef justifies nothing." He fetched a cube handing it to him. Unicron looked at it for a few seconds then slowly took it, sitting up and taking a small sip. He put the cube down next to him on the berth. "I dont need to refuel My tanks are still at half-.."

Primus groaned beside him, rolling over to his back his optics slowly parting. He looked around him seeing Unicron awake and their preists at the berthside. He looked up at the ceiling, his optics tired and dim.

Unicron moved over to gently kiss his cheek but Primus gaze remained fixed on the ceiling. He gently put his forhelm against Primus kissing him softly.

No response. Unicrons optics dimmed as he gently scooped the cube over, then moving Primus in a sitting position against the bedrest. He held up the cube close to his dermas.

"Love you have to refuel.. you havent had something in at least a vorn, please.."

Primus was compleatly gone. He could hear everything his mate said, but he had compleatly lost the will to do anything.

Unicron took a sip of the cube before engulfing Primus in a kiss. Pushing the small amount of energon into his intake. Primus coughed at the sudden flow of energon but swallowed most of it, the rest dripping down his chin.

He closed his optics, coolant running down in streaks once more. Unicron put down the cube carefully sitting down in his lap and embracing him in a long tight hug. They didnt need to speak, their sparks heavy with grief.

Their priest quietly lef the room, leaving them to cry in peace.

Primus coolant streamed down faster, coating Unicrons shoulder in a layer his tears. Unicron held him tighter, his own optics leaking coolant as well. Right now they didnt need anything else than theirs sparks close to eachother. Sitting together and crying for as long as they needed.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 2.4K 46
".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular teenage girl needs. A house, loving Mothe...
6.3K 216 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
3.9K 121 32
Remus Lupins childhood best friend, Violet Watson, has finally come back from a year long transfer to Beauxbatons. The problem? He had just been dia...
1.8K 28 9
This story is about a femme named Emest. I couldn't pick out a god name for her. but I found out that the name means never to give up on anything. so...