Perennial Love

By AnushaBhatt15

Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is... More

Disclaimer and copyrights
Character sketch
1. Dream to Reality
2. A Lifeless Life
3. Only a squad or more?
4. Something's different
Thank You
5. Out Of The Blue
6. The nightmares
7. They are always there
8. The meet up
9. Plans
10. The Party!
11. What the hell happened?
Apology!
12. Is This A Joke?
13. Is this only a game?
14. Friends Like Family
15. The After Effects
16. The Gathering
17. Something's Fishy
18. Friends turned Spy
19. It's just the start
20. Lost in the woods
Cover!!!
21. The unexpected!!!
22. The Attack!
23. The confrontation
24. Past revelation (part 1)
25. Past revelation (part 2)
26. Truth revelation
Important
27. The return of life
28. The doctor's words
29. First client and the first move
30. A surprise after a surprise
31. Turn of events
32. The plan tumbling down
33. The reality hit
34. Mothers gone crazy
35. Reject or accept?
36. When is the wedding?
37. The bond of rings
38. Stealing special moments
39. Shopping Day (part 1)
40. Shopping day (part 2)
41. It's mehendi!
42. Coaxing her
Author's note!
Promo
43. It's time for Sangeet!
44. String of misunderstandings
45. A strange change
46. Days pass so quickly!
47. Finally they talk!
48. His love
49. Her feelings
50. The new family member!
52. Here it begins!
53. Sweet games
Author's note
54. The little things
55. Fire in the eyes
56. Deja vu
57. Sharon Rai Prakash
58. The dreadful hours
59. She remembers!
60. Their Perennial Love
Trailer!
Epilogue
Lets chat!
Bonus Chapter 1

51. Living the dream

449 21 125
By AnushaBhatt15

A/N

Hello people!

I am extremely sorry for not updating this Sunday. Actually had been busy with an art project from few weeks so got no time to write anything at all. The submission was on Saturday, so had to leave everything and do just that! And after the submission, obviously you all know the tiredness of no proper sleep and food for days that follows...

So here is the next update! Do enjoy and comment!

Happy reading!

_______________

Swayam's POV

"Are all the arrangements done? What about the bouquets for the chief guests?" I heard her and turned around buttoning up my suit. She held her mobile between her shoulder and ear, forwarding her hand to take her outfit for today. Today was the day of our very first event. I remember the first day I met Pia and was laughing at my fate to have sent a look alike of my Sharon for her dream project but time plays strange games and here she is, my Sharon, working for her forgotten dream with full passion even though as Pia. Last week, I was not surprised seeing Pia work so efficiently. She had planned everything properly and nothing was left for last moment urgency except the ones that are to be done in the last itself. I could see the passion in her eyes while working and I could ask for nothing else from god.

"Okay good. Check everything once again." I was brought of my trance by her voice and noticed that she was finding it difficult to reach out for the hangers with her one hand. She was still standing in her bathrobe and trying to remove her clothes from the wardrobe. I walked upto her and stood behind her to which she went stiff. I saw her holding a dark blue saree from beneath and I removed it for her, easily.

"I will be there soon." She spoke into the phone and cut the call. She took the saree from my hand and started to push me out of the closet.

"Hey! I-" I was cut by the door slamming shut on my face. I blinked a few times to register what happened. Did she just put me out of my own closet? I huffed and sat on the couch. I am still yet to wear my tie and comb my hair. I sighed looking at the shut door and took my laptop, sending a few important mails to my PA in the meantime.

I heard a low click of the lock and I shut the laptop, making my way towards it. I slowly slid it open only to get enchanted by her beauty. I walked in further, my eyes not leaving her at all. She looked ethereal in her dark blue saree which hugged her curves very decently. I stopped behind her in the mirror and her one look made my heart skip a beat. Before I could register what I was doing, my legs automatically took steps towards her to stand right in front of her back and I slid my hand across her bare waist. I could feel her shiver.

"Swa... Swayam." She stuttered, while she froze wearing her earring. I just hummed in response, nuzzling my nose in her hairs.

"I... I am getting late." She whispered and I felt her hand above mine which was around her waist. I leaned down a little and kissed her earlobe.

"You look breathtaking." I whispered in her ear and looked at her through the mirror, to see her blushing beet red and looking right back at me. Breathtaking was an understatement. A saree on my Sharon was always my weakness.

"Scratch that, you look so freaking sexy and hot right now." I whispered huskily in her ears again to which her eyes grew wide and she freed herself from my grip in a second but I was quick enough to hold her wrist and pull her back again, this time facing her in the front. She gasped and placed her hand on my chest as an impulse to the force with which I pulled her.

"Swa-" she started to protest but I shushed her with my finger, placing it on her lips. She stilled in my arms and slowly looked up at me, meeting my waiting ones. She smiled shyly at me and I felt my heart beginning to thud loudly seeing that. She is definitely an angelic beauty!

"Do you even realise how beautiful you are?" I asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. She looked down, biting onto the corner of those soft lips. Oh how I want to pull her into a kiss right now but that will ruin her make-up, especially her lipstick and I don't want to make her angry early in the morning. Before she could answer anything, her phone rang making me groan and she giggled, freeing herself from my arms and walking upto her phone.

"Yes?" She answered and I trailed to her like a lost puppy. I back hugged her and kept my chin on her shoulder. She was just humming in return to whatever the other person was saying and I began peppering soft kisses from her shoulder to collarbone.

"O...okay. I... I will come and lo... Look at it." I heard her whisper, stuttering in between and she dropped the hand holding her phone down. Her hands immediately clutched mine in a tight grip.

"Swayam..." She moaned lowly when I kissed the joint where her neck and shoulder met. Her breathing was heavy and I smirked at the effect I had on her.

"I... I am getting late." She whispered, her voice a low whisper and she made a feeble attempt to move.

"What will you do going so early?" I asked, removing my one hand and trailing it slowly upwards, tracing her upper arm along the line. She shivered under my touch and in an instant, got out of my grip.

"I am the manager, I need to be there early to look over everything." She said gaining back her heartbeat to normal and glaring at me.

"Correction, you are the head manager. I didn't keep so many employees for nothing. They will take care of everything." I replied and smirked at her still blushing face. I love it when she blushes because that makes her even more beautiful.

"Can't leave everything on the newbees now, can we? This is the very first event and I don't want to risk anything. It's better to be early than be hasty." She replied walking past me and towards the mirror again. She wore the then kept earring and I was in awe with her determination. Someone please calm my heart, it cannot stop thudding so loudly. I just stood there, watching her move around to arrange things in her hand purse. I didn't miss the subtle glances she attempted towards me making me smirk. She quickly walked past me and out of the walk in closet and I strode behind her. Just as she was about to open the door and go out, I held her wrist from behind and pulled her back into my arms making her let out a squeak.

"Just one kiss please?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her and eyeing her lips in breaks from her eyes.

"Swayam!" She playfully chided, widening her eyes but she couldn't hide the smile playing on her lips.

I slowly started leaning down and she didn't make an attempt to escape. I was about to kiss her but frowned when we heard a small bark. I pulled away and looked down to see our cute devil, Romeo wagging his tail and barking, looking at us with his mouth hung open. I heard Pia laugh which made me whine. Why anyone doesn't leave me to have some romance? Hmph! I glared at the little Romeo and took him in my arms. Those puppy eyes won't even let me be angry on him.

"You naughty boy! You won't let me do my romance now, will you?" I asked, ruffling his silky hair to which he wiggled in my arms, trying to lick back my hands.

"You are becoming so naughty day by day!" I glared at him and he looked away immediately, as if understanding my scolding.

"You both carry on, I am getting late. Bye!" Pia said and opened the door again. I called her name and she halted where she was. I walked upto her with Romeo still in my hands. I leaned in a little and kissed her forehead softly.

"All the best, I know you will rock it. I love you..." I whispered and she gave me one of her dazzling smiles.

"Thank you so much!" She replied and gave me a kiss in the air. I pouted at her reaction making her chuckle.

"I love you too... Romeo!" She trailed off making me smile but added the last word later and my smile dropped. I am jealous of this boy. She patted Romeo on his head and walked off laughing, which in return made me smile foolishly. I let him free and walked back into the room. I checked the time and it was about time I left for work too. I hurriedly took a tie, matching the colour of her saree and rushed down, tying it around my neck. Maybe I can drop her myself. Once down, I saw that Pia was on the table having breakfast with mom and dad seated along, having their tea.

"Take a breathe and tie it properly Swayam." Mom commented as I approached the dining table. I gave her a look and fixed the tie properly earning a chuckle from Pia. I slid in my chair and had my breakfast, faster than usual.

"What's the hurry?" Dad asked, looking at me perplexed.

"I am dropping Pia at the venue." I said and put another morsel in my mouth. Pia turned to face me and grinned at me. I passed her a smile, continuing with my breakfast.

Wondering why am I not going along with her and just dropping her? Well, I will be going to the venue later on because I have some important work to finish off in the morning. I could have postponed it but with the thought of what I have planned for the next week, I will have to finish off all of my works soon.

After we were done, we bid bye and Pia took blessings of mom and dad. Romeo stood at the door, looking at us with a sad expression. He doesn't like anyone going out, away from him. I pet him for a few seconds and we both walked out of the door, towards our car. I opened the door for her and she sat inside, shaking her head at my cliche actions like always. I sat in too and drove the car out of the  gates, towards the venue.

"Remember, you owe a kiss to me!" I sighed as I stopped the car in front of the venue. The event is being conducted in a huge open garden for the exhibition and a big stage in the middle for the auctions of the artworks. I really liked her idea of doing it in the open than the usual Hall auctions. The unbuckling of her seatbelt brought my attention back to her.

"Umm..." She made an expression of thinking, turning to me.

"Let's just say, if this event will go hassle free and be a successful one then you are in for a surprise Mr. Shekhawat!" She said, smirking at me.

"I will be waiting for my surprise then!" I replied, smirking back at her. Even I have a surprise for her, but let me see first what she has.

"Okay bye! Come back soon!" Saying that, she stepped out of the car and walked towards the decorated gates. I started the engine and drove to my office with a smile on my face.

_____

It's been few hours since the event is going on and I am very much impressed by the work of our team. Everything is to the point, to the perfection. The auction took place smoothly too. The team gave a blockbuster performance, beginning the entertainment. Except their dance, we had also hired some other crew for it and some of the singers as well. The aim was to keep the guests entertained while some of them went through the paintings displayed around and some just sat there, drinking and talking business to other acquaintances.

This event will surely be one of the biggest events of this year. It is actually a very great start for our new company and everyone is doing so good that my chest swells in pride.

I looked around to see each one of our team members engaged in something or the other and most of them, I was not even able to spot. I got up from my seat, bored and strolled around simply. The minister was already on rounds so it was a little less crowded here. My eyes searching for the one and only person who can make my heart flutter.

"I didn't think I will see you here Mr. Shekhawat." I heard someone speak behind and I turned around, frowning as to who would say that. Soon realisation dawned upon me when I saw her and clenched my jaw. I gave her a tight lipped smile and turned back to my task, clearly showing my disinterest in talking to her.

Coming to who she is, she is one of those ladies who tried to woo me last year at a business meet. She was literally throwing herself on me, sticking to me everywhere I went and flirting with me at every opportunity. God! That was horrible! I hope she doesn't try anything of that sort here.

"Well, what made you to put your hands into this sort of business?" She asked again and the mockery in her voice didn't go unnoticed by me. I kept looking around for Pia or someone at least, so that I can get rid of her quickly.

"Looking for someone, are we?" She asked smirking a little and took a step ahead. Just then, I spotted Pia walk back into the huge lawn at a distance and plop down on a chair and drink water. She was looking around and her eyes landed on me. Her somewhat tired face lit up with a bright smile and she walked towards me. I slid my hand around her waist as soon as she stood beside me and pulled her into me.

"Ms. Mathews, meet Pia Shekhawat, my wife and the head manager of this event. I hope that explains your question." I said smirking and her smile dropped but she quickly covered it up.

"Pleasure meeting you Ms. Mathews." I heard Pia wish and forward her hand to shake it with Ms. Mathews but she just gave a cold stare to her hand. I hid my laughter, pressing my lips together.

"Me too." Ms. Mathews replied and walked away, pretending she got a call and I burst out laughing when she went out of the hearing range. I sobered up a little and looked at Pia to see her giving me a confused look.

"What was wrong with her?" She asked, still frowning.

"Aah... Nothing!" I replied, shaking my head. It's not that important either.

"Really now?" Pia asked folding her hands in front of her chest and raising her eyebrows at me. She is simply looking so stunning in this saree and now this attitude look on her is adding up to her sexiness. I gulped and just as I was about to tell her of the lady, someone called her and she strode off hurriedly but not before giving me a look. No problem, I will tell it to her later.

I simply strode around and talked to some businessmen around. I could see pretty much, most of them shocked to see me here as I never attended parties. After a few hours more, the event called it's closure and it was time to wrap up.

I took a huge breath of relief that finally the party was successful and went smooth without any hindrances. I can already predict tomorrow's headline. Of course in favour of our company and appreciating our new start up. A feeling of warmth and pride took over me as my eyes landed on Pia instructing few workers to do something. I controlled myself from running upto her and hugging her tightly. My Sharon's dream, I never expected it will be true in this way someday. I never even thought that she herself will make it happen someday. Life is truly unpredictable.

Soon, everything was wrapped up and our gang assembled in the lawn.

"So guys, finally it's done!" Rey sighed tired, but there was a different enthusiasm in his voice.

"And that too successfully!" Amar added.

"We made it guys!" Simmi cheered and we all shared a group hug. I pulled out and blinked my tears away on thinking how much I waited for this. For her dream to be successful. I feel so contended right now. Many awards, my name in many lists, back to back success in my business, nothing made me as happy as I am right now. I felt an intense gaze on me and I turned to see Pia looking at me. Her eyes widened seeing my moist eyes and she asks what with her eyes. I just shook my head smiled at her. She looked away pouting. Ah! How I want to kiss the cute pout on her lips right now!

"Let's take a leave now, it's getting late. Let's go and rest after a long time!" Vicky said, yawning and I mentally thanked him. I can't wait to get some alone time with Pia after so many days and show her my surprise.

"I am going to straight away crash on the bed." Bharat said, stretching his arms. They all really worked very hard for this.

"Eww... I am gonna take a shower first and then sleep." Rinni replied instantly making us chuckle. I looked at Pia, to see her smiling too. Tiredness was clearly visible on her face too but her eyes shining like never before.

"Okay guys, bye! See you all later!" With that Rey and Kriya took their leave, followed by everyone one after the other.

"Come, let's go." I mumbled, holding her hand and taking her to where our car was. She slid in quickly and I too sat inside, starting the engine and driving off. The car was extremely quite and I understood her silence was due to her tiredness and I didn't poke her into a conversation either.

"Swayam...?" I heard her low voice calling me and I just hummed in response, seeing our house nearing.

"Are you upset with me over something?" She asked out of the blue in the same low tired voice, making my head whip towards her and I pulled the
car into our driveway and applied breaks.

"And why would I be?" I asked her, removing my seat belt and turning towards her. She sighed and shook her head, getting down from the car. Something is definitely wrong. I stepped out too and by that time, Pia was already walking through the door. I followed her, wanting to know what's wrong.

As soon as I entered, Romeo ran to me from Pia and jumped up on me and started to run circles around me, continuously wagging his tail, making me chuckle. This is what he always does when we return from anywhere, even if we were out for just few minutes. And the first thing we have to do after getting home is, love him and give him all the attention or else he won't keep quite and keep roaming around you and behind you. I crouched and he immediately jumped up, licking my hands and I pet him.

"You both are back! How was the event?" I heard mom ask excitedly and I looked up to see Pia smiling widely at her.

"It was super successful mom! I am so happy!" Pia squealed hugging mom tightly and I frowned. Why didn't I get the first happy hug?

"Okay now go and rest, you must be very much tired." Mom said, pulling out and Pia nodded, going to our room upstairs whereas I was just watching her, still petting Romeo.

"Swayam, you too go and freshen up. I will make something for both of you to eat." Mom said and went into the kitchen. I strolled lazily towards our room and opened it. I heard the shower running and noticed she was freshening up. I loosened my tie and removed my coat lazily. I took my laptop and checked for any important mails until she comes out.

I heard the closet door opening few minutes later and I lifted my gaze to see her in her bathrobe, with her back towards me. She went inside and shut the door and I gulped, diverting my mind again into my inbox of mails.

After some time, I felt the bed dip at my side and her presence beside me. She was resting her back against the headrest with her eyes closed. She was wearing an off shoulder top and her pajama half pants. I shut the laptop and turned to her.

"Now may I ask, why did you ask that question in the car?" I asked her making her open her eyes and look at me for a brief moment.

"Ah... That's nothing!" She replied and climbed down the bed, going towards the door and I rushed to her and held her hand and pulled her back. Her back hit the wall and I caged her between my arms so she cannot escape now, to anywhere.

"Pia? What's wrong?" I asked her softly, cupping her cheek with my one hand. She looked away, not meeting my eyes.

"You won't tell me?" I asked as politely as I could, already finding the patience running out with her sudden silence at my questions. I saw her sigh and she moved her eyes to mine.

"Swayam... Today at the event, some of the-" She stopped abruptly and shook her head.

"Nothing. It's just silly." She said and tried to move out of my hold but I circled my arm around her waist, stopping her from her movement.

"If it's bothering you so much, then it's definitely not silly." I said as a matter of fact. I raised my eyebrows at her, wanting her to continue what she started.

"It might sound silly but... After I walked back to work from you, I heard a few ladies gossip in today's party that I got this position because I am your wife or even worse, I tricked you and pleasured you into marrying me so that I can enjoy the luxury and get to that position directly..." She said, her eyes dropping down in disgust and I clenched my jaw at that, already guessing whose work it could be.

"I know it's not the truth but it's just bugging me. It's stupid, I know, but-" I stopped her midway, placed my finger on her lips.

"First of all, it's not silly or stupid if someone is talking about my wife in this way." I said in authoritative tone and she lifted her eyes up to meet mine. My heart pained seeing the water brimming in her eyes.

"Second, you are worth it, you earned it today rightfully with such a successful event. I know what a person is capable of and I place them accordingly." I said firmly.

"I know but-" She started but I cut her off.

"Sshhh! Listen to me first? " I asked pleading with my eyes and she nodded.

"You don't need to prove yourself to anyone. People say many things every other day but it doesn't matter at all. All that should matter to you is what your loved ones think of you. And as far as I know, we all love you and don't think of you in that way at all, then why worry for others?" I asked, caressing her cheek and she closed her eyes, letting a tear fall and I wiped it away.

"Look at me Pia." I ordered but softly and she opened her eyes.

"Those good for nothing gossiping people are just jealous of my strong, sweet, independent and talented wife." I whispered and I saw a smile making it's way on her face. I mentally sighed in relief because seeing her hurt made my whole heart twist in pain. Just as I was about to smile back, her smile dropped, bringing my frown back.

"But... But even you didn't tell me the things I asked for today. First of that lady and then about your teary eyes... Am I not worth knowing those things?" She asked pouting cutely, making me chuckle.

"Seriously? That is what is bothering you?" I asked, amused at her complain.

"Okay then let me clear this, it isn't that you are not worth it, instead they aren't enough important for you to know those things in that much stress on your head already. It's petty." I said, holding her from both the sides of her waist.

"Why were your eyes moist at that time?" She asked, her eyes turning soft, making me smile.

"I got a bit emotional at that time. It was a dream from years and finally seeing it living in front of my eyes, so successfully made me overwhelmed." I replied honestly and she snaked her hands around my neck and gave me a small smile.

"And who was that lady?" She asked the next moment, turning my happy smile into a sour one. My Sharon is upset right now just because of her.

"No one to me. Let's say that last year, she tried to hit on your husband very hard and even did those dirty tricks but he was fortunately immune to it and was determined to be only of his one and only." I said and the next moment she started laughing. I said such a sweet line and she is laughing for this?

"What?" I asked when her laughter didn't stop and she continued to laugh more. What is so funny in this?

"Just imagine... A woman after the gentleman Swayam Shekhawat and he is running away from her everywhere!" She said with imaginary eyes and again burst out laughing. Her laugh made me smile.

"Aww... Poor you!" She exclaimed giggling and pinching my cheeks to which I scrunched up my face. I don't like it when someone does that.

"Why are you so cute Swayam?" She asked, controlling her laugh and I raised my eyebrows at her. Cute huh?

"Why do you use only cute?" I asked, groaning at the girly adjective. What do they find in anything for it to be cute? Let alone a person.

"Because you are!" She replied smiling up at me.

"So let me be even hot, sexy, charming, etc. so that you can call me those too."  I whispered, leaning a bit closer to her ear and pulled out to see her blushing.

"I love it when you blush like this." I whispered, looking straight into her eyes and she gave me one of her dazzling shy smiles.

"Always remember, we don't care what others think. You are important to us. We know who you are, what you are and how you are, and that's enough for us to love you every second every day. Don't let these things bother you Pia... It isn't worth it. Do you understand?" I mumbled and she nodded, still smiling. I hugged her immediately and felt her arms going around my neck too...

"Today, I am so proud of you baby!" The words slipped out of my mouth and I stilled hugging her. Even her body went stiff.

Baby.

That's the first time I called her that and it just came out itself, without me intending it to. I tightened my hold around her and hugged her tightly. I used to call my Sharon, baby, in situations like this when she would behave like an actual child and I would make her understand few things... How I missed calling her that and today, I did it again. I feel so ecstatic.

We both pulled out together but we're still close to each other. Our breathes mingling in between us, creating a havoc inside of me. As if sensing my intense gaze, she upped her chin and I wasted no minute in capturing her lips with mine. I felt her shiver and I deepened the kiss. She kissed me back with equal passion, her hands finding their way to my hair. I let go of her lips after some time and kissed her jaw, trailing soft kissed down her neck. I kissed at a very familiar point on her neck after years, making her moan. I knew it was her soft spot. She gripped my hair even tighter as I sucked her spot. I bit the skin there lightly and kissed it to immediately soothe the pain, hearing her low moan again. Damn Sharon! You are driving me crazy! I pulled out before I could go any further and loose my control. I was indeed turned on by her moans but I knew I had to control it for now.

I looked into her eyes to see her looking back at me with hooded eyes and a beautiful smile. My eyes shifted a little down to get neck and I smirked, pretty much satisfied with my work there. She was breathing heavily and her lips a little parted, making me want to kiss them again and again.

"Looks like I got my due from the morning with an interest!" I teased and her eyes grew wide. She pushed me and rushed to the dressing table and gasped seeing the hickey. I leaned on the wall beside the mirror and she glared at me.

"Now how will I hide this Swayam?" She groaned, inspecting the hickey turning me on even more than I already was. I cleared my throat and smirked back at her.

"You...!" She narrowed her eyes accusingly, strode towards the bed and threw a pillow at me, which didn't hurt me at all. I picked up the pillow from the floor and she raised her eyebrows warningly, taking small steps backwards. She halted feeling the bed behind her legs and mumbled something under her breath.

"No. No. No. No..." She muttered when I lifted the pillow to throw on her.  She squeezed her eyes shut, ready for the hit but I lowered my hand, quietly walking upto her. She peaked from her one eye, not feeling the hit after a while and found me standing directly in front of her to which she squealed in surprise and was about to fall back but I held her upper arms and steadied her. She glared back at me for scaring her like that.

"I won't ever hurt you baby, even if it is from a pillow." I whispered and her eyes softened and sparkled at the same time.

"Well, I remember you had said me to give a surprise if the event goes well and successful. I am waiting Mrs. Shekhawat." I asked, excited to see what surprise she has in store for me.

"Umm... It's nothing that big but I was thinking to go out somewhere for a few days?" She asked and I was shocked at her words. Did she read my mind or something? How did she know that even I was planning the same?

"You mean you want us to go on a honeymoon?" I teased and her cheeks adored a cute shade of pink again.

"Yes..." She trailed off, playing with the button of my shirt.

"You wish and I don't obey, how's that possible?" I asked, fishing out the two tickets from my pant and raising it to her sight. Her mouth hung open and she looked back at me.

"I was waiting for this event to get over to go on our honeymoon." I answered her unasked question.

"Where to?" She asked, grinning in excitement like a kid who got his favourite candy.

"See for yourself!" I said, giving her the tickets and her grew wife the very next moment.

"Oh my god!" She squealed in happiness and hugged me tightly but let go of me before I could hug back. I frowned but the happiness on her face made me smile back again. Anything for this glow on your face Sharon. Anything!

"We are going to Rajasthan!" She shouted and I chuckled at her behaviour. This is where I had taken my Sharon for our honeymoon years back too. I want to take her now, make her relive the moments we spent there and take another step towards bringing her memory back. The main reason I didn't take our private jet is this. I want to recreate every moment as much as I can, for her. I hope this trip turns out successful and she gains back her memory, our time together. Even if a little bit, I will be more than happy. Seeing her dance in her spot out of excitement, I silently prayed to god that this trip should go as I planned it to.

_______________

A/N

So, did you guys like it? How excited are you for the honeymoon part? What do you think will happen in the honeymoon?

Did you like the place of the honeymoon? I have always dreamt of going to Rajasthan someday!

Do let me know your reviews in the comments!

And yeah, don't worry for the next update as you will get one on the Sunday as per the routine. It just got delayed this once and take it as my compensation!

Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.6K 164
I am new in the fandom and am a very very very big fan and supporter of our most dear sidneet.. I also ship abhinavi, fainat and jaireem.. And so I...
35.6K 2.3K 39
✨ Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage ✨ ~*~*~*~*~*~* 🏆 Third Place in SwaSan Awards 2022...
255 36 9
~Avantika Sharma ~ Meet this caring, charming and soft hearted girl. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubborn and a ball full of...
134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...