๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

็”ฑ jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... ๆ›ดๅคš

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Research
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž

8.1K 251 71
็”ฑ jikookeverafter

˚        ˚ .     
. ·    +
˚
*     ˚          .  ˚     
. ·    +          ˚
*     ˚

(an: a long one for ya)

Jimin POV

I woke up first to see Jungkook was right there. Right behind me. I missed this so much. Even just laying in bed with him. I turned in his hold so that I was facing him. He subconsciously tightened his grip around my waist and I smiled. He's cute when he sleeps too. I gently moved a few pieces of hair from his face while observing his beautiful facial features.

"You're so beautiful Jungkook-Ah." He truly is like a work of art I could stare at for years and still not understand how he can be that perfect. I used my fingers to glide over his cheeks and nose before his lips.

"I really want to kiss you." I whispered. I stared at them for a while. One little peck won't hurt right? I leaned in to peck him and was surprised when he leaned in too.

"Yah! How long have you been awake?" I smacked his arm and pulled away quickly.

"I woke up before you dummy." Jungkook spoke with his deep morning voice and a stupid smirk on his face.

"Shut up." I scoffed and crossed my arms. They both washed up and brushed their teeth in the bathroom before returning to the room.

"So did you still want to kiss me?" Jungkook asked making me blush. Like really hard.

"N-No." I stuttered and looked away from him.

"Are you sure about that?" His voice got deeper and I could feel the dominance from here. I blushed harder than before thinking about the things we do when that voice comes around.

"Aw is my baby flustered?" He asked while softly rubbing the back of my neck. He knows that's a weak spot of mine.

"J-Jungkook-ah." I whined. I don't want him to stop, but I don't want to continue either.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. Please forgive me. Please stop being so mad." He pleaded desperately. I want to give in. I want to say yes and have him right now.

"I forgive you, but I'm still so mad. I am just so upset with you. Every time I think of you that stupid call comes to my mind. Annoying, sensitive, a liar. Its just discouraging that that is what your boyfriend thinks of you." I explained and was going to continue but he cut me off.

"I was wrong. I was annoyed and not thinking straight. That isn't what I think of you at all baby. Please let me show you." He asked while moving his free hand up and down my thigh. I want to say no, but I've been wanting him for forever. After a lot of debating with myself. I want this. More than anything right now.

"Okay." I whispered and slowly nodded while looking him straight in the eyes. His smile got sixty times bigger. He immediately crashed his lips into mine. It was a desperate needy kiss. One we both have craved for the past days. It was gentle at first until it sped up. I climbed on top of him to straddle his lap. He lead his hands from my thigh and neck down to my ass. He squeezed it making me moan into the kiss.
He pulled away and pecked my lips once softly.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on." He kissed my forehead.

"I could be around you for years and never be bothered. You're the most adorable person on the planet." I smiled and blushed at the compliments. Did he really mean that? He kissed my cheek and continued whispering such sweet notions.

"You are sensitive, but I love that about you. It makes you you. My little baby." He cooed and pecked my nose lightly.

"I love you Jimin." He pulled away and lead his kisses down my neck.

"I love you too~" I moaned and smiled widely. He sucked and licked my neck leaving red and blue marks everywhere. I leaned my head back to expose more of my neck for him.

"I missed your moans so much." He said lowly sending chills down my spine. I forgot how sexy he can be. His hands found their way to my hips and pushed me down. He grinded our hips together trying to create more friction.

"Oh~" I whined. After about thirty minutes of just grinding and kissing I could tell he was teasing me. My length was dripping in precum. He was just smiling at how vulnerable I looked.

"Kookie please~" I moaned while grinding harder against him and letting my head fall on his shoulder.

"What do you want baby?" He whispered lowly in my ear.

"You. I want you." I cried. He was quick to undress me and himself. He laid me down on my back and hovered over top of me.

"Are you sure Min?" He asked. I didn't think he could get any fucking sexier and then he did. I couldn't even speak I just nodded frantically. He grinned and grabbed the lube.

"We have to prep you." He explained and I shook my head.

"I want you now. Skip it." I whined.

"But it's gonna hurt really bad baby." He tried to convince me.

"I don't care. I want you. I want to feel you." He just nodded and covered his length in lube.

"I love you so much." He said while pushing into me. I squeezed my eyes shut as his length slid further into me.

"Ah!" I yelped and he stopped and waited until Jimin was situated.

"Keep going." I demanded.

"Jimin are you sure?" He asked while softly stroking my cheek.

"Yes please Jungkook." I need this. He started to push more until he was fully inside me. He was looking to me to tell him it was okay to move. To be honest I needed a second. I think I forgot how big he was.

"You c-can move." I whined. He slowly thrusted in and out of my heat. It was a steady pace and I could tell he was holding back. He was struggling to not completely destroy me.

"You can go harder and faster." I whispered in hopes he realizes I want really him to fuck me.He immediately sped up the pace as he kissed me softly.

"Ah~" I moaned into the kiss.

"So tight." He groaned as his thrusts were getting quicker and more harsh.

"Oh Jungkook~" I moaned softly.

"I want to hear you scream it." He growled in my ear.

"Then make me." I responded. He started to thrust even harder and further into me. After a couple he found my prostate.

"Ah Jungkook!" I yelled.

"Louder!" He yelled and continued to hit my prostate with every thrust.

"Fuck Jungkook! Ah!" I screamed as he pounded into me.

"God Jimin." He groaned and slowed down. He hit my prostate eveytime and I wasn't going to last any longer.

"Kookie I'm gonna cum~" I moaned.

"Cum with me baby." With that I came on our stomachs and he came inside of me.

I had tears streaming from my eyes.

"Was I too rough?" He asked softly while wiping my tears. I shook my head rapidly.

"Perfect. It was perfect." I whispered while kissing him again.

"You're so sexy." He told me making my whole body go warm.

"You're sexier." I kissed his cheek while getting out of bed. "Damn." He whispered.

"Hey!" I giggled while covering myself up.

"We've gotta get cleaned up so I'll shower first." I said as I was gonna walk away. He quickly got out of bed and pushed me against the wall.

"Or." He started already turning me on again.

"We could shower together." He growled in my ear. I couldn't speak again so I just nodded. He picked me up and lead us to the bathroom for round two.

-

"So you had makeup sex?" Jin asked.

"I guess you could say that." I laughed.

"Well I'm glad you two are good." He said. "Yeah me too." I responded.

"So will you be little around him now?" He asked. "I will but I wanna surprise him with it. So I have to put myself in little space first." I explained.

"Baby. Jinnie misses you so much." He cooed. "Baby it's time to surprise your daddy. He's waiting for you!" He exclaimed.
I was slipping I could tell.

"Jinnie Hyung thank you!" I shouted before ending the call. I'm not fully little yet but I can get there. I went to my room to play with my toys. Thinking maybe they'll help. Instead I ended up stepping on a lego causing me to cry in pain.

"Ah!" I held my foot and cried. Duh! This is exactly what I needed. I rubbed my foot a little to calm my pain. I quickly wiped my tears and collected myself.

"Daddy!" I exclaimed excitedly to finally see him again.

"Minnie? Baby!" He yelled from the other room and ran to me. He swung open the door and instantly picked me up.

"Daddy! Minnie misses." I cried.

"Aw baby! Daddy missed you too." He cooed. "Let's go out!" He offered and I nodded.

"Min I'm so excited to have you back." He smiled and peppered my face with kisses causing me to giggle.

"Ah you're so freaking cute!" He smiled even brighter. I guess he really did miss me as much as I missed him.

"Ice cream daddy." He nodded and I started to get changed.

"Come on Minnie!" He yelled from the living room.

"Coming!" I yelled back. We walked to the ice cream place down the steeet and both got a simple vanilla cone. I ate mine messily getting ice cream all over my face and he laughed at me.

"You gotta little something there." He used the napkin to wipe my face clean and chuckled.

"You're adorable." He said making me blush for the nth time today. Ah I missed this feeling so much. Just spending time with my daddy! I got up to go to throw the garbage away. I crumpled the napkins into a big ball and tossed them in the trash. As I was walking away from the bin someone grabbed my arm.

"Um." I said as I turned back to see a man.

"What are you doing all alone pretty?" He said creepily causing goosebumps on my arms.

"Let go-" I whined as his grip tightened making me feel really unsafe.

"I'll let go when I feel like it babe." He said and I started to panic.

"J-Jungkook!" I yelled loudly.

"And who might that be beautiful?" He asked lowly.

"My d-daddy." I stuttered as tears started to fall. Where is he?

"Don't cry honey. I'll take good care of you." He said as he started to pull on my wrist.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I yelled again. "Jimin!" He yelled once he saw me.

"Who the fuck are you?" He yelled towards the creep holding my wrist. He decked the guy in the face and held me in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry baby." He apologized even though it wasn't his fault.

"Daddy save Minnie." I cried and he just rubbed my back.

"Let's go." He said lowly.

"He go jail now?" I asked. "If you want him to." He responded and I nodded. I don't want that to happen to anyone else. It still amazes me that he has this type of power. That he has all this money yet chooses to stay with me. In our small two bedroom apartment. He choose to not have a luxurious life. Why? I want to ask him so much. But I can't when I'm little. It'll all come out wrong.

"Why don't we have Jinnie and Joonie over?" He asked and I instantly nodded.

"Yes! yes!" I yelled excitedly while jumping up and down.

"Calm down baby. We are still in public." He advised firmly.

"Sorry daddy." I gave him puppy eyes.

"You're lucky you're so adorable." He cooed and pinched my cheek.

-

Third POV

"So the deal is off?" Mrs Jeon shouted.

"It has to be! If I continue this he'll hate me too!" Lisa shouted back.

"I don't care what he'll do! He can't be with a man!" The two had been fighting about this all day.

"I won't keep hurting them! If we're at least friends I'll be fine." Lisa told the woman.

"Fine! If you don't wanna threaten him I will." Mrs Jeon decided.

"No! Don't! Their relationship is so good for the both of them. They're happy! Don't ruin that because you're homophobic!" Lisa yelled.

"Just a week ago you were on my side!" The woman scoffed. "Yes a week ago! Things change! I just don't want Jungkook to hate me. If you do this he won't forgive you." Lisa tried to explain to her.

"I don't care! This so going to teach him the lesson he needs to learn." Mrs Jeon yelled and walked away.

"I have to warn them." Lisa whispered to herself.

_________________________

Hey how are you liking it so far? Vote and comment! I'll try to make the next one not a 🔞 but it's low key hard for me not to😂 See you tmr!✨ :)

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

22.4K 234 12
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐Ÿ”ž ๐‘๐ž-๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐. ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐“๐’ ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฒ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
116K 5.9K 46
Jungkook found his new prey. Jimin. But will he give himself to the fuckboy? An omegaverse story Smut warning #1 in bottomjimin - 22/10/2020
15.6K 1.6K 36
๐ด ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ...
113K 4K 34
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ?"....๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ.... " ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...