SERENDIPITY OF LOVE ✅

By Aishatuh_M

When love speaks, when love yearns for attention, when it crushes and intends to erupt out of the beholder's... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15

-Complete

2.1K 109 21
By Aishatuh_M

Hello Guys,

This isn't the end of the book, and I know you're anxious to know what will be of Maheer and Fadwa's journey. I was anxious while writing about them too, I understand the feeling.

If you've reached this chapter that means you've loved my amazing characters and their brewing sensational lovestory. You can purchase the complete book directly from me and get to read until the end of this magnificent journey.

The price for this book is 1000 naira only. Kindly make your transfer.

For my Nigerian readers:

0278452460
Aisha Malumfashi
Wema/Alat

Once you've transferred, send me a message on Telegram with the payment receipt and also the book title, then you can get the complete book. Reach out on Telegram through this: 08132526951.

For my Non Nigerian readers. The book is available on Selar and the link is on my bio. Thank you so much.

You can also reach out to me on either of these:

SurajoAisha17@gmail.com
Instagram: Aishatuh.m

With love,
AishatuhM!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 7.3K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...
24.7K 6.1K 77
◇ She wasn't my girlfriend Neither she was my crush. But in the list of priorities She always remained the first ◇ ◇ He is mature, I'm childish He...
86.3K 9.8K 65
"Enough!" He thundered, "Enough is enough Zara, you are the one who broke my heart, why did you do this to us, why?, i've loved you so very much but...
22.1K 1.6K 31
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭�...