Forever and Always BOOK 1 ( a...

By CallaLilywriter

Alex and Erika were inseparable since childhood. They were best of friends, allies, best buddies who promised... More

PROLOGUE
NOT THE FIRST CHAPTER YET
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 1
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 2
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 3
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 4
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 5
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 6
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 7
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 8
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 9
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 10
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 11
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 12
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 13
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 14
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 15
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 16
Forever and Always - CHAPTER 17

Forever and Always - Book 1 FINAL CHAPTER

95 5 0
By CallaLilywriter

It's almost four years since that memorable winter... That beautiful night when they confessed their love for each other. Erika was glad that she made that choice, otherwise, she would have the biggest regret in her life.

Alex just got home from New York since it's semestral break. He always comes home every chance he gets. And she also visits him every chance she gets to ease their longing for each other. It wasn't easy but when you truly love someone, you don't look for something easy. You make things work no matter how hard it may get. And that is what exactly both of them did for all this time they were far from each other.

Alex arranged a special dinner date that night he came home. Erika tried to look her best. She wore a peach halter dress and put on a light make up. When Alex picked her up, he looked stunned for a moment and swallowed hard the moment she went inside his car.

"It seems you're getting more beautiful each time I'm away. You're making it hard for me to leave you each time I come home."

"I just have to look beautiful so you'd always come back," nakangiting sagot niya.

"I missed you, sweetheart," anito at mabilis na tinawid ang espasyo sa pagitan nila at niyakap siya ng mahigpit. He groaned when his hands felt her bare back. "Your dress is sinfully sexy, sweetheart." Her cheeks flushed as she felt his hands on her skin. His touch were like fire. Nang yumuko ito para abutin ang labi niya'y kaagad niya iyong sinalubong.

She missed Alex so much. Alex kisses were full of longing. He kissed as if breathing her in, consuming all of her and she wants to give it all to him. They were both out of breath when the kiss ended.

Hinaplos niya ang mukha nito. "Aren't you tired? Should we just stay home?"

"No," he gave her his sweetest smile. "As much as
I just want to cuddle and kiss you all night, I just have to take you out because tonight is special," anito at pinaandar ang sasakyan.

"I thought you already gave this up," aniyang hindi makapaniwala sa invitation card na hawak. They were on their way to the restaurant when Alex gave her the invitation. That's why he said tonight's special, because he's finally doing his own photo exhibit.

"Well, a special girl once told me that I can be the master," anitong kinindatan siya.

Lumuwang ang pagkakangiti niya. Hindi niya inaasahang ipinagpatuloy pa ni Alex ang pangarap nito. She already pursued her own dream. She held two art exhibits and the critics all say she's gonna be as successful as her dad. Still, she took up Business Administration because she knew she had to take care of their businesses as well. Alex had been there in all her exhibits and seeing the proud look in his face is worth more than a million cheers. She had wished for him to continue what he was passionate about. She knew that it was always photography. He had been busy with studying law and she thought he already gave up on that dream.

"Tonight?" aniya nang makita ang date nasa invitation.
He nodded happily.

Niyakap niya ito ng mahigpit. "I am so happy for you, Alex," aniya.

"Yeah?" umangat ang isang sulok ng bibig nito. "Why don't you show that through a kiss, sweetheart?"

Kinurot niya ang tagiliran nito. Kapag ganoon ang ngiti ni Alex, alam niyang hindi simpleng halik ang gusto nito. And they are on a public place!

"C'mon, I know you're wearing that infallible lipstick," ungot nito.

"Alex!" saway niya rito. "We're in public!"

"Ikinakahiya mo ako, ganoon?" he pouted.
Hindi niya napigilan ang tawa. Alex can be irresistably cute sometimes.

"At pinagtatawanan mo pa," anitong kunwa'y nagtatampo.

Alright, Alex is cute most of the times. Nang mapansin niyang walang tao papasok ng restaurant maliban sa kanila'y hinila niya ang kuwelyo ng polong suot nito at mabilis na hinalikan ang labi nito.

He was clearly taken aback by that kiss. Dahil napatigil ito sa paglalakad at napatitig sa kanya.

"Do that again please," samo nito. Ipinulupot nito ang kamay sa bewang niya.

"Alex!" saway niya nang dumampi ang labi nito sa tenga niya.

"You started this, sweetheart," he murmured. "Kiss me again or I'll go crazy," anito. His hot breath against her skin made her heart do a somersault. Yeah, the Alex's effect.

"You are already crazy," naiiling na sabi niya na ikinatawa nito.

He was about to say something when she reached for his face and gave him another kiss on the lips. Natigilan na naman ito.

"Can you do it again, please?" he gave her a puppy dog eyes. "Longer and deeper this time, pretty please?"

Umiling siya. "There are people coming."

"Or I'll die?"

Pinitik niya ang labi nito. "Don't say that!  And stop flirting with me, Alex!"

"Am I not allowed to flirt with my girlfriend?" anitong tumaas ang kilay.

"You look so adorable," aniya rito sabay kurot sa pisngi nito.

"You said that to the dog next door." He gave her a smugged look.

"Did I?"

Yamot na napatango ito.

"Then I must've loved that dog?" aniyang nilambingan ang boses.

Umiling ito. "No. You said it's only me. You only love me."

She smiled him. "Yeah, I only love you."

His face softened. "I only love you, too." And his lips descended into hers, and gave her one deep passionate kiss. And her heart did another somersault.

After dinner, they went straight to the exhibit. Ilang bloke lang naman ang layo ng gallery mula sa restaurant kaya nagpasya silang maglakad. They both loved walking lazily, holding each other's hands like they have all the time in the world. There's just no dull moment with Alex. And she loved every moment of it.

Nagtaka siya nang marating nila ang venue at wala pang taong naroroon.

"Alex, what time will it start?"

"In a while."

"Bakit walang tao?" kunot noong tanong niya.

"Because tonight is special," anito saka hinalikan ang noo niya. His eyes were dreamy like seeing a fairytale come true. And she knew the feeling. Dahil ganoon din ang naramdaman niya sa unang exhibit niya.

"I'll just go and get us some drinks." Hinalikan siyang muli nito. This time in her lips. Long, deep, earth shattering kiss. When she looked at him, she knew she had that dreamy look in her eyes.

"Well, why don't you look around and tell me your favorite piece?"

Tumango siya. She's still light-headed because of the kiss. Iniwan siya ni Alex kaya tinungo niya ang mga kuha nito. The first set were landscapes. They looked enchanting. Then her eyes caught a glimpse of something really familiar. It was the doll house they used to play with when they were kids. Hindi niya maiwasamg mapangiti. Memories of their childhood flooded her thoughts. She could still remember the excitement she felt everytime Alex comes over. Matagal siyang napatitig doon bago pumunta sa sumunod na larawan. Natigilan siya ulit nang makita ang sumunod na larawan. It was a picture of her when she was seven. She remembered that was the first time Alex held a camera and she was her first subject. How was he able to keep this? Then there was a picture of her playing her favorite doll. Then a picture of her doing her first art work. There was the snowman that they first created together. Then there was her laughing as she was eating cookies ang ice cream with all the mess in her dress. Napalunok siya. All of these are pictures of her. Her smiling, crying, annoyed, crazy, thrilled- all emotions of her in a picture. It was overwhelming. It was like a story of her own life in still images. Beautifully captured memories.

Alex was waiting for her with a glass of red wine at the center.

"Well? You liked it?" He suddenly looked nervous like he was about to throw up.

"Oh, Alex, I loved it!" aniya at niyakap ito. Pinupog niya ng halik ang mukha nito.

"I love you, too."

"I love you, more."

"Lets drink to that," anito at inabot sa kanya ang wine glass. "To our beautiful life ahead."  Their glasses clinked.

She saw something shine on the wine. Sumikdo ang dibdib niya. Is this..? She sipped her glass until she was able to drink the wine in one gulp. And she felt the silver metal caught between her teeth.

"F*ck! Pepper! That's not how you drink wine!"

Nanlaki ang mata nito nang makitang walang laman ang baso. "Jesus! Pepper! Are you okay?"

Natawa siya sa reaksyon nito. She felt bad ruining his plan but she couldn't help it. He was so stiff that it makes her freaking nervous.

"I'm okay," aniya. "Shouldn't you be on your knee?" She took the ring from her mouth and gave it to him.
Napamura ito pagkuwa'y niyakap siya ng mahigpit.

"Thank God! I thought you swallowed it."
He then laughed. He is no longer nervous. "God, you nearly gave me a heart attack."

He let out a sigh of relief then he leaned into her and claimed her lips without warning. She automatically closed her eyes and responded to his kiss. Napayakap siya ng mahigpit rito.

"I love you, Pepper."

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"I love you more than most." She giggled and reached for his lips. They kissed again and they were both lost. Time and space was suddenly within their control and all that mattered is here and now.

"Yes," aniya nang magkahiwalay ang labi nila.

"Huh?"

Gusto niyang batukan ang sarili. Yeah, he hasn't asked her yet.

"Aren't you gonna ask me something?" aniya nang maghiwalay ang labi nila.

"Oh yeah.. You are so distracting," anito at tumawa.
He bended his knee and took the ring. She already knew he's going to do this but why is she still trembling in anticipation?

Natawa siya nang maalala kung saan galing ang singsing. "That was from my mouth."

"Yeah, and I love your mouth. Now," huminga ito ng malalim. "How d-do they do this?" He was suddenly stammering.

"This is the part when they pop the question." aniyang halos hindi makahinga. Yes, I'll marry you, Alex. Ask and I'll say yes, aniya sa isip.

"Yeah, Pepper as you see, you are my favorite subject. And you will always be. I want to spend the rest of my life capturing all moments with you. Will you give me that privilege of spending the rest of your life with me?"

She smiled. She blinked twice to stop the tears. She already anticipated the question. But why does it have this effect on her? Suddenly she was taken back to the memories of her childhood and back then, up to now, she only intended to live the rest of her life with one person... And that is her bestfriend. God, why do people cry when they are so happy? Can't we just laugh?

She never wanted anyone but Alex.

Yumuko siya at kinintalan ito ng halik sa labi. "I looked at my past and I saw you. In my present I still see you. In my future, I see no one else but you. I can't possibly live without you, Alex. Yes. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh, sweetheart..." his lips were quivering. His eyes misty. He grabbed her waist and gave her another earth-shattering kiss. And her heart did a thousand somersaults this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7K 32
Highest Rank Achieved: #1 in playgirl #1 matured #1 in virgin #1 in deceived #2 in deception #2 in unexpected #2 in charm #9 in General Fiction "Il...
Curious By Dcmuch

Teen Fiction

29.2K 1.2K 35
It was just a normal day of summer when Angelika discovered an interesting quote from Facebook. Shared, liked, and commended by a lot of people, a st...
134K 3.9K 51
"Ang hirap palang magmahal ng taong matagal mong iniwasan. Bakit kasi walang early warning device ang puso para masabi agad na malapit ka na sa brink...
295K 8.7K 17
I am Moises Nexiel Vergara, and this is the story of how I gave up my everything for Courtney Rodriguez