Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

30| Seduction

26K 1.3K 130
By IamMeteorKnight

Started on 30th September 2020.
Competed on 2nd October 2020.
Word count : 3784 words
________________________

- A Y A A N -

Did I finally do it? Did I really really confess? I hope it's not a dream.

I pinched myself and believe me, it's the best feeling. I've waited for this day for so long. And finally I've said it. I've confessed!

I was kissing Divya. Though I didn't expect her to kiss back, but she did it. Last night she was drunk but now she's pure sober. Did she really? Oh my god!

A smile appeared on my face and I kissed her more, shoving my tongue inside. It felt too great until she stopped me. I lied on my back beside her and asked if she regret our kiss, but fortunately she didn't.

She was going to ask me if I regret it, but how could I? I hovered over her and started kissing her neck and shoulder blade, but before it could go forward she kicked me out the bed.

I know that I was going too fast but why did she threw me?

I looked at her, she had the guilty look over her face, for throwing me off the bed. This could be a good chance! I clutched my stomach. Let me make it clear, I was acting to be hurt. It's not that only I would be the one to show my feelings. She should be concerned for me too.

I clutched my stomach tightly and shouted, "I hate you. Don't ever talk to me!"

"Is it really paining?" She asked and held my arm to help me in standing up.

"Don't touch me." I said and moved out of the room. She has given me a tough time in last three days. And how can I forget about her extra thirty days departure!

I took a quick shower and came down after dressing up. "Is it still paining?" Divya asked when she entered the kitchen.

"Hmm." I just hummed and continued doing my work.

"Let me do it. You can rest." She offered and without much talks I sat on sofa, watching her cooking dishes for breakfast. "You can have some fruits till then." She shouted from the kitchen. I ate some fruits and was checking mails when Divya came out of kitchen, holding bowls of food. "Food is ready." She said.

I silently ate the food, and in between saw her stealing glances from me. I wanted to laugh now but I couldn't.

"Do you want to go to-"

"Stop!" I stopped her in between. "I've eaten and I don't want to talk about anything. I'm leaving. I'll wait for three minutes, if you want to join!" I said and after washing my hands went to my car to wait for her.

Okay! I really don't want to behave like a insane man but she's someone who hasn't heard someone's no in her twenty six year old life. How can everyone agree to her?

Even after being born with a silver spoon, I've grown up listening to taunts from my teachers for being poor in studies. She never faced a chance like this as she was the so called topper.

She entered the car and slammed the door soundly. "You're ten seconds late." I noted. She looked at me with shock.

"You're really Ayaan or someone else?" I rolled my eyes and started driving. "When did you start to care about time?" She was saying all that to make me speak. Reaching A&C I threw the car key to the staff and walked alone, as I knew she was following me. "Wait for me! Why are you running away?" She shouted and ran towards me.

In the lift, she kept asking me if I was Ayaan or someone else. Till I reached the door of my room, she kept following me. I turned towards her and asked, "Do you want to sit in my room?"

"No! I'll go to my own. You can do your work." She said and ran towards the way to her cabin. I hope what I'm doing is right! I hope that she doesn't feel of me as a pervert after what I did today morning! I know the she would never convey her feelings to me. I want to hear her feelings too, even if they are not in my favour.

Today, I went to check on the makeup department and restaurants. I know, our company has a long chain of various business, all thanks to my grandpa. Don't think I'm a useless person. Our restaurants are growing on a great height. All thanks to humans like Divya, for having a great appetite.

"Sir, these are fried." Adarsh said when I was going to eat something I don't know.

"Alright! Why are you freaking?" I wanted to eat them as Divya love these things. I want to know what's so good in them.

"But you don't eat fried and unhealthily things." He said.

"So what do you want to say? Can't I eat what I want to! Can't I change my lifestyle!"

"Sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I just wanted to inform you."

"Alright. But don't repeat this." I said and he nodded.

All the work was going on the right tract and I was bored. So I decided to go back home. I know CEO has a load of work but today I was free and wanted my mind to be free too, just like in my childhood.

After being alone at home for about half an hour, I saw the door knob opening on its own. Who's here? Now? It's just two in noon. People work at this time.

"Ta-da...." Shouted Divya. What is she doing here at this time? Must be trying to say sorry!

×× ××

- D I V Y A -

Ayaan has been giving me silent treatment from past seven hours, thirty minutes and twenty seconds. Okay! I understand that it was my fault to kick him like that. I shouldn't have threw him off the bed. I could have just told him to stop.

Well! Today was surprising, shocking and lovely.

I accept that I like him. I mean it's normal for a human to like other human in a romantic way. Also we're living together for a long time, under the same roof.

For love, I can't explain!

I'm screwed now.

He's giving me a hard time in work too! I went to him to ask for an important detail but he casually said that he doesn't know. Was he playing with me or what? How can a boss not know what's going on in his company?

I needed to complete my work as soon as possible, so I went to his room for his signature. I don't care about the consequences. I opened the door without any knock but he wasn't there.

"Sir is not here." Adarsh said coming in with some files.

"You're here but he's not here? Aren't you his assistant? You always accompany him!" I asked.

"I never accompany sir to his residence." He said and continued his work. I nodded and directly taking a half day leave, went to him.

Opening the door, I shouted, "ta-da...." to surprise him. He should ask 'what are you doing here?', but instead he said nothing and kept mum. "I need your signatures on a document."

"So! My wrist is paining." He said and stood up to leave.

"Transfer your designation to me." I said.

"What?" He asked loudly, turning towards me on the way to kitchen.

"If you're not going to sign then it's the only way left. If I'll become the CEO, then the papers would need my sign and I'm ready to sign unlike you." I smiled and said. He took the papers and signed them instantly.

"Don't you have to go back to work?" He asked when I didn't went out of the house.

"No! I took a half day leave." I said and grabbed an apple to eat.

"You're not going to get paid for your leave." He stated.

"I know. I have enough self money to sit unemployed for two years. Half day doesn't cause a huge imbalance in my income." I said.

He went to kitchen for maybe cooking. "Make two servings for me too." I shouted from the living room.

"I'm making porridge. Wanna eat?" He teased. He knows that I hate porridge, still he's making it. Stomping my foot, I reached the kitchen and took out ingredients for noodles. Only the word 'noodle' brings water in my mouth.

"Atleast I don't eat patient's food." I said sarcastically and peeled the onions.

"Porridge is not patient's food, it's a healthy dish." He said. Dish? From when did the classic khichdi became dish? "How would you know what healthy food is? You-"

"Stop your nonsense. Here my tears are flowing non stop and you're blabbering mindlessly." I shouted. It felt as if there's a tap fitted in my eyes, tears were falling non-stop.

He took a tissue and wiped my tears. "Tissues won't help. It's onion." I shouted after being irritated and went to wash my face.

"You should have chewed gum or atleast wore glasses! It's your fault." He shouted and went to cut rest of the onions. Till the time I strained water from boiled noodles. "Can you check the porridge?" He asked.

"Do I really have to?" I asked as I always feel nauseated after smelling porridge. I can't tolerate the smell of porridge. He made a face and leaving my dish, went to look upon his. When I went towards my ingredients, I saw that rest of the vegetables were already chopped. How can he chop them in such a small amount of time?

I quickly made the gravy and paced towards Ayaan. I slid my arms through his waist and felt him stiffening. Of course! How could he expect me being like this?

"What are you doing?" He turned to face me, keeping a solid expression less face. Why does he even try to act serious? Serious look doesn't even suit on him!

I stood on my toes and touched his lips with mine. Blame him height as he's too tall, not that I'm short. A decade ago he was a centimetre shorter than me. And now?

He was shocked as I initiated this time. After a moment I felt him responding too. My hands themselves found their way around his neck, while his' were around my waist.

After an eternity we pulled back to catch breathe. He touched his forehead with mine and was still holding me securely by my waist.

Why was it feeling so good?

"Is it still paining?" He hummed and I felt him withdrawing his hands from me. Did I say something wrong? I touched his stomach where I kicked him in the morning. "I'm sorry for throwing you off the bed..... Am I forgiven?"

"How can you bribe me with a kiss?" He asked.

"I swear I didn't mean it that way. It was ge-" I was speaking when he walked away. How can he walk away without listening to me? Arrogant! Fool! I just wanted to say that it was a genuine kiss. I wasn't using the kiss to gain forgiveness.

I went to add noodles in my gravy. But guess what? It was burnt. Which meant I have to chop and cook everything again!

After cooking the noodles, I quickly placed them in a bowl and went to the dining room to devour them. I saw him eating peacefully as if nothing had happened in the kitchen, few moments before!

"Mmm..... It tastes so delicious!" I moaned while eating to tease him. "You should try some too!" He rolled his eyes and continued eating his porridge.

After lunch, we sat comfortably on the couch to watch TV. Can the shows ever get better? Story of movies and serials are rubbish, just the same family drama everytime. Suddenly an idea came into my mind. I changed the channel to a romantic movie, not my preference though, and slowly shifted towards him, getting more and more near.

As soon as my left arm touched his right one, I bent my head, leaning on his shoulder. Suddenly I felt my head slamming the couch. Why? He stood up abruptly, causing my body to fall as my full weight was on him, sideways.

This crazy man! Why is he giving me a hard time by silent treatment! Crazy man!!!!!

I lied down on the couch in the same position and kept watching the ongoing show. Idiot!

I don't knew when I felt asleep but when I woke up, the time was around seven fifteen. I stood up and stomping on my foot, went to find him. I checked his room, bathroom, lawn, even the kitchen, but he wasn't present anywhere.

Only a single place is left unchecked- the study room. What an irony! The man who never studied in his childhood is present in study room.

I knocked the gate, which was already opened and peeked inside. He was working in his computer, files were scattered on the table. "From when did you start working this much?"

"Atleast I have a lot of free space in my brain unlike you, whose brain has already been used up." He said, sarcasm was prominently dripping off his mouth.

"Good! What can I say? Want some coffee?" I asked.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Make some for me too!" I said with my sweetest voice ever.

"Am I a fool-" he said but snapped his eyes open when he saw an important file in my hand, "Return this to me." I nodded my head in negative, "You won't do anything to this file. Just be a good girl and return it."

"Coffee please! Then I would think about the rest." I said and ran out of the room. He sighed and followed me to the kitchen. I leaned on the slab while he was making coffee. Okay! Coffee is itself a speciality too. Making a perfect coffee is an art.

"Here is your coffee!" He gave me my mug and asked for the papers, "My papers."

"Why are you this impatient? Let me taste it." I drank it in a moment as it was delicious. It was delicious!

"Are you done? I have work to do." He asked and I smiled.

"Catch me if you can!" I said and ran with the papers. Poor soul!

"These are important papers.... Please hand them to me." He shouted running behind me as if I'm a small child who would destroy it. I ran out of the kitchen and stopped to catch breathe, when I realised that we were in the lawn. "See. There's pool. Please hand them to me or else papers would be wet."

"Do I look like a fool?" I asked.

"Yes!" He smiled and started laughing. "Now give them to me."

"I am a fool! And fools don't know what they're doing!" I walked near the pool and was about to drop the file in water, when my leg slipped.

"No..... Wait!!!" He shouted and lifted me off the floor. Doesn't he want to save his file? Weird! Ofcourse, human life is more valuable than a piece of paper.

His eyes locked with mine and while my hands were around his chest. His gaze followed the way from my eyes to lips, and then back to my orbs.

The moment felt peaceful and serene, no one was there except us. He bent forward to meet his lips with mine but paused in the way when the file from my hand fell into the pool, filled with water.

He made me stand on my feet and saw the file floating on water with grief.

"Don't worry. Those are blank sheets." I said and he turned towards me.

"What???" He asked.

"Yes!" I nodded and pointed towards the floating file, "That is not your file. It just contains some white pages."

"So you mean that I wasted my time on nothing!" He said and turned back to go.

"Wait!" I said to stop him but in vain. Sighing loudly I went inside too. Which idea should use now?

'But remember, I'm always here to advice you for your relationship.'

Maya!

I called her as soon as I reached my phone.

"Hello!! You remember me finally. What happened?" She asked.

"Fight! What should I do now?"

"Care to explain. What's the cause of fight?"

"Today morning, I kicked him off the bed. And now he's angry." I said.

"It's your fault." She said.

"I know it, that's why I'm you asking for a solution." I shouted.

"Alright! Cool! Use my three plans which I use to win over my husband."

"What plans?"

"First- fighting to win. Use physical strength." She suggested.

"You really think that after kicking him in the morning, I would use physical strength?" I said.

"Then use the second sword- emotional blackmail! Use your tears and emotional dialogs." She said.

"No. It sounds too rubbish." I said.

"Then comes the third strategy- seduction."

"What?" I gasped.

"Ya! Seduce him. He's your husband, right?" She asked.

"Yes. But isn't it too vulgar?"

"Girl, he's your husband. You married him after loving him, right?" She asked. Of course! This was obvious. She doesn't know how are marriage happened. "Don't tell me that in your three months marriage, you still have not consummated."

"I'll talk to you later. Bye!"

"Bye. Tell me the progress tomorrow." She said and hanged up.

Which plan should I opt for?

Plan A- I can't use it. Forbidden!

Plan B- nah!! It's not my style!

Plan C- Of course not. It sounds too vulgar.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked. She means my inner voice. What is she doing here?

"What?" I asked.

"Use the chance." She said.

"What chance?"

"Don't act innocent. Last night you kissed him and today too you kissed him." I narrowed my eyes, "Remember what Maya suggested. Seduction!"

"Shut up!" I shouted.

"For how long?" She asked.

"For lifetime."

"Sorry but I won't! I'll always stay with you, by your side. Muaaah!" She threw a flying kiss to me. Eww! Disgusting. "Let's get ready. What say?"

"What do you mean by get ready?"

"Get ready to seduce him." She winked and disappeared. What did she mean? After thinking a lot if I should do it or not, I came to the final solution.

Let's do it.

It has to happen one day or other.

Nothing would change if it happens today.

Should I really do this?

Yes.

He's my husband, both in law and in the society. It's right!

But the main question is- how to seduce? And what to wear? I can't wear my Kurtis and shirts to seduce him.

I ran into my cupboard to check all my belongings, if I could find one sort of a piece. But all my clothes are too decent for the work.

I could wear his shirt though! Just like the female lead wear the make lead's shirt. I ran into his room, as he was in the study. I went inside his walk-in-closet, and sighed. It was too large and great. I saw all of his suits and man, he has a great dressing sense.

Suddenly my gaze went towards a small cabinet in a corner. It felt as if it was left untouched. I went towards it and opened the door. And what I saw was unbelievable.

All of the world's most exposing negligees and lingeries were kept there. What would Ayaan do with them?

Oh God! Did mom do this?

When we shifted here she said that there's a surprise for me in the closet. How could I know that she was talking about this?

Should I choose one from them? Alright!

I selected the least revealing negligee with its robe and quickly hiding all the rest, ran back to my room. Changing into them I looked at myself in the mirror. Oh My God!

So sexy! Is it me? It looks more like my inner voice's style. Pure black and killer! The robe rested just two inches above my knees.

I applied a little makeup and cologne over my wrist and neck. Just the perfect look.

Would I be able to pull it off?

Of course!

Muuaaaaaah!

I walked down the stairs to the study room and decided to knock on the gate, but hesitated to do so. I pushed the gate and barged inside, "Darlinggg!!!!" He turned towards me and looked at me with shock.

"We'll discuss the matter later." He turned towards the large screen and hanged the call. He was having a meeting with some clients. Client's face were filled with shock as soon as they saw me barging in. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can't I walk here. I live here too." I justified folding my arms on my chest, leaning on the door.

"What are you wearing? Care to explain?"

"To.....make this night special!" I said in a seductive voice. "What do you say?" I moved closer to him and slid my arms around his neck. His ears gained colour and he gulped, making his Adam's apple move. At first he looked uncomfortable and shy but after some time he smirked and winked. What was he thinking?

"Then let's go by your plan!" He bent and whispered in my ears.

"Huh?" He picked me off my feet and moved out of the room. Ascending the stairs, he carried me to my room and threw me on the bed. I looked in his orbs which were dark, filled with desire. He came over me and covered me tightly with the comforter. What was he doing? Why did he cover me?

"Bye bye...." He said and ran out of the room. What did he even do?

Why didn't the seduction card play on him?

I sighed and closed my eyes to rest for a moment. When I woke up, of course due to my hunger, I came down the stairs to find something for dinner. Nothing!

Where is Ayaan?

I checked whole house but he wasn't anywhere. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello!" I said.

"Is it Mrs Ayaan Chauhan?" The voice asked and I hummed, "Your husband had a car accident. He is not in a good condition."

"What?"

How did he have car accident?

Who told him to travel out at this time?

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

I hope the chapter was good!

Book to cross 10k views!!!

Thanks.

(✯ᴗ✯)

I think my babies are too Egoistic~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 3.6K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
3.7M 131K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
48.4K 4.6K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...