Switched Inuyasha x reader

dustycloud

You and Kagome don't see eye to eye on how either is treated. But you don't really get along with anyone in t... Еще

Learning in new bodies
"It hurts doesn't it?"
He saved me
Gaining new perspectives
Just us
A fool to rush in
To know her pain
Protect myself
The last step needed
Nothing is normal
Getting nowhere
Too much
Cold
Snow beast
Icy
Break free
Kagome
Focused
The stone

In each other's shoes

2.6K 76 20
dustycloud

The first chapter will include some text from the first part.

The group were doing a very long trek home after staying overnight at a temple. Miroku doing another one of his exorcisms, Inuyasha strached his ear as Shippo groaned. "How much longer do we have to walk til we get back to Kaede?!" Inuyasha looked to the small fox demon and huffed.

"You aren't even walking Shippo."

"I'm still very bored, pretty sure Kirara is too. I mean her expression says it all."

The twin-tailed cat ignored Shippo's statement, seeming to be completely content. "Yeah she totally does."

Shippo puffed his cheeks and folded his arms across his chest, "stupid dog." Inuyasha rounded on him like a tornado, "I'm not the stupid one! Stupid!"

Shippo gained a smug look on his face, "only someone stupid would use the same insult."

"Why you little-"

Kagome sighed and called out, "Inuyasha sit." His face went pale and he smashed into the ground. Both Shippo and you laughed.

"Ha ha very funny to see me be thrown to the ground isn't it?"

You stared at him with a gleeful expression, "yeah it is actually."

Inuyasha glared at you, "I dunno why any of us put up with you." That was a stab to the chest but you didn't let it show, "the same could be said about  you asshole."

Kagome rubbed her temple, "would you two just stop agruing for a single minute!"

"He started it."

"I did not."

Sango spoke up admist the negative air. "Guys I think we're lost."

Inuyasha cast his eyes towards the horizon, sniffing the air to see if the scent was the same. "I think you may be right, the change of direction in the wind must've thrown me off."

Of course this earned a remark from you, "that's because you have no brain and anyone but you should be leading  the way."

Inuyasha began to become extra aggravated. "And what, you'd be smart enough to know where your going from a place we've never been?"

A smirk streched upon your lips, "smarter than you."

The dog demon was about to pommel you but a giant foot slammed down in front of you. Everyone moved their heads upwards, an ugly, enranged ogre with a club in one grubby hand. The ogre roared and swung his club towards you and Kagome. He missed when you shoved Kagome to the ground with you.

Another roar followed, this time he swung the club agaisnt the earth. Which sent a massive vibration through it's core, resulting in an earthquake that forced the ground apart.

"Kagome!" Inuyasha called out as the ogre once again went to strike the two of you. Typical he was only worried about her.

You pushed the school girl towards the trees, "come on run!" Without any hesitation she ran along with you.

Inuyasha tried to go after you two since the orge begun to give chase. But another one of foul smelling creatures blocked his path as he narrowly doged a clobbering.

"We need to fight this thing before we can go after Kagome and (Y/n)!" Miroku shouted.

Inuyasha growled as the monk was right, for now he had to pray that Kagome would make it back alive. Because honestly he didn't really care about your snide, mean ass.

                                   <>

"In here!" You said as you and Kagome slipped into a cave, you both tumbled  down it's rocky surface. Luckily you'd lost the orge and you could get a rest from all that running.

You leaned against the cave wall panting, as did Kagome. "Oh my god that beast could run!"

Kagome nodded in agreement, "it came out of nowhere." You swallowed even though it hurt your dry throat.

"Sure did."

She turned her body towards you and looked at the opening of the cave. "So should we leave?"

"No it could still be out there it's best to wait here."

"You sure?"

You rolled your eyes, "yes I'm sure."

Then a random light burst from a small corner of the dark cave. It shone with such ferocity you and Kagome had to shield your faces from the strange stone. "What do you think that does?"

The stone felt very hot from afar. "I'm not sure I don't even know why it's glowing so much."

You two made as much distance as possible from the unknown stone. "Hopefully we catch up to the rest of the group soon."

Kagome sighed, " how did we get separated?"

You sighed too, "its called Inuyasha."

Kagome stared at you with a hint of anger, "not everythings his fault."

You laughed sarcastically, "sure because that flea ridden dog isn't the cause of most of our problems."

Kagome clenched her hands into first, "Inuyasha isn't infested with fleas! And he isn't a problem maker!"

You propped your chin on your knuckles, "yep sure, I feel sorry for you, your so in love with that mutt it's sad."

Kagome turned bright red of anger, "how dare you! Inuyasha is kind, strong and smart! Sure he has a temper and can be insensitive at times but he means well!"

You rolled your eyes at her words, "as you've pointed out he's an asshole. Especially to me."

Kagome crossed her arms, "that's because your one back to him."

"Because he deserves it!"

Both of you got into a heated agrument about Inuyasha. Not noticing the stone glowing even brighter...and yourselves.

"Maybe if you got to know him better you'd like him! Hell maybe you'd even catch feelings for him like me, not that I'd want that..."

You scoffed, "hah! Love him? You must be crazy I don't want to have to deal with his temper and his stupidity plus your jealous ass!"

Kagomes pupils widened for a second seeming to find that offensive. "You really are difficult." She said.

You grinned, "I'm good at it too."

Suddenly you froze unable to move a light shone around you and burned. The same happening to Kagome, then you physically saw your own soul come out of your body and enter Kagome, vice versa with her.

Soon everything went white and blinded you for a couple of seconds. "Uhhhh what happened?" Wait weren't you speaking? So why could you hear Kagome??

Then you heard your voice come across from you.

"Ow it feels like I've been hit by a bus." The white light vanished and you saw yourself in front of you.

"OMG!"

yourself looked up at you and screamed, "OMG!"

"What's going on?!" You said.

Kagome with your mouth spoke, "I-I think that stone caused us to switch bodies."

You couldn't believe it you were Kagome and Kagome was you.

"How do we fix this?!" Kagome yelled.

As if on cue the stone rolled towards the both of you and revealed a hidden message scribed on it. Until one understands the other this spell will remain.

You became confused, "whats that supposed to mean?"

Kagome shrugged your shoulders.

But before you could figure it the rest of your friends showed up. Inuyasha's  features washed over with relief.

"Kagome!" He yelled. The actual Kagome turned her head and almost said his name expect he went towards you.

And embraced you, "thank god your ok."

You did not know what to say, you did not like this so you pushed him away.

He gave you a questionable look.

Then Kagome spoke in your body, "Inuyasha!" She spoke with too much affection in your voice.

You glared at her, she cringed. Inuyasha turned to her, "what do you want?" His tone was annoyed.

A flash of hurt covered her/your face. That's when you strode over to her and grabbed her/your hand. And pulled her somewhere private.

"What?"

"Your me you can't be hurt ok he's talking to you because your me."

"Your telling me to put up with this?"

"Yes! That stone switched us so we could walk in each other's shoes. which also means we can't mention this weird situation to anyone."

Kagome slapped her face in your body, "but I can't be rude to Inuyasha."

You gripped her by the shoulders, "no ones saying you have to be just...try to act like me as much as possibly can."

Kagome nodded, "that means you have to be nice to Inuyasha while your in my body."

A scowl spread across your new features. "Your not saying I have to swoon over him like you do, are you?"

"No! Just like you said act. Like. Me."

You knew how gruelling this experience was going to be. The worst part was you wouldn't be able to give Inuyasha a piece of your mind whenever he referred to Kagome.

Not sure when I'll be releasing other chapters for this. Most likely when I can think of a middle part.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

81.4K 1.3K 27
It takes place after the final chapters. When Inuyasha and Kagome finally start to learn to trust their love and each other. But Kagome is acting rea...
3.4K 216 17
One drunk text and a miss dialed number turns Kagome's world upside down. Suddenly a stranger becomes her emotional rock, but what she doesn't realiz...
12.7K 597 23
A short insight afterwards from the main story. Sesshomaru is going through the curse again and again and it's tearing him and his family apart. Each...
52.8K 1.7K 27
A deal was made between you and Inuyasha. But he broke it and the love you held for him. Now with Kagome around, Kikyo resurrected and Naraku about...