||~ ĒCNES ~||

By Siriusnotserious

LOVE, a mere word made up of four letters, many would say it's vastness or how pulchritudinous it's feeling i... More

||~PROLOGUE~||
||~ AESTHETICS ~||
BIRTH OF ARJUNA
-:COMPETITON:-
-:BIRTH OF DRAUPADI:-
-:SAKHA-SAKHI:-
||~KIRITI KRISHNAA~||
-:RECOGNITION:-
-:TRUTH:-
-:PROPOSAL:-
||~Hurdles~||
||~Letter~||
||~FINDING SOME HAPPINESS~||
||~TEASER~||
||~ MEMORIES AND INTERFERENCE~||
||~HAPPINESS~|
||~BONDING & IRRITATION~||
||~ MARRIAGE~||
||~UNWANTED GUEST AND LITTLE COMFORT~||
||~TEASER~||
||~WISHES AND DREAMS~||
||~ PROPHECY AND DECLINATION~||
||~ESCAPING TO EACH OTHER~||
||~ MY PROMISE~||
||~BLISS~||
||~ DIVINE~||
||•CELESTIAL•||
||~SWAYAMVAR-PRELUDE~||
||~SWAYAMVAR- MERIDIAN~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR- INTERLUDE ~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR - POSTLUDE ~||
||~ PRE-MARRIAGE : IRE ~||
||~ MARRIAGE - THE UNION OF SOULS ~||
||~ ELYSIAN ~||
||~ THE NEW BEGINNING ~||

||~MEETING~||

1.1K 90 37
By Siriusnotserious

Kanha.... Yeh lo... Makhan.... " Kunti said smilling....
"Makhan.... " Krishna jump like a kid... He started licking the butter...

"Parth... Woh tumhe kahi jana tha hain na? " Krishna asked while having his makhan....

"Arjun.. Whatever you have to go? " Kunti raised his eyebrows
"Maata woh kuch karya the, that's why I have to go... But don't worry I'll be back till morning" Arjun tried to cover the reason for his departure... And cursing krishna under his breath..

"Ok,..fine.. But try to come soon... As you know you have to depart for panchal" Kunti informed...

I know maata,.. Is it really necessary to remind me again and again. That you've fixed the marriage of my wife with another man who is my brother in relation.... Thought Arjun

"Surely maata" Arjun said with a faint smile....

    -------------------------------------------------------

"Is it really important to inform maata about this " Arjun inquiried his madhav

"Yes.. Parth.. It's important.. When you're going to achieve the toughest cliff, all have to know " Krishna said with a serene smile on his face

"Why Madhav.. Why you always talk in a riddle manner" Parth asked as he doesn't understand the inner meaning of his words...

"Nevertheless, I have to go.... My Krishnaa... She's waiting for me... " Arjun said and take leave from krishna

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Panchal

"Pitashree I want to handle this matter" Panchali said with a confidence in her tone...

"But putri that's dangerous... And this is already afternoon" Drupad said with concern..

"Don't you have trust on your daughter's valour pitashree" Panchali asked with a anguish in her tone..

"No... Putri... I've full trust on you and your valour... But they are terrible.... But as you insist.... Ok... Go... Vijay bhaba" Drupad said and did tilak on her face by his blood....

Some people from different states are disturbing the households of panchal... The army had tried to trace them.. But they've not met with success....

So.. Maharaj had decided to go by himself.. But panchali asked for the permission to let her go...

She wants to destroy those person who are trying to ruin the normalcy of panchal  ....... But deep down on her heart... She feels that..... Her kiriti will come today.... Be it telepathy or anything else... But she could feel it......

      -------------------------------------------------

Panchali is sitting under the tree.... She's in simple attire, minimal make up... She stroking the back of baby deer.. Her face is covered by a veil.,...

Suddenly she heard some noise... It seems someone is there hiding himself...
Panchali stand up to look the matter....
But suddenly a man came and....

On the other side... Parth has reached the forest.. He's heading towards their place. Her place... Where he had met with her... The place who is evidence of their undying love, this forest is always special
for him... The forest witnessed their meeting, their love..... The flower of love has bloomed here... On this forest...... He can't wait to meet his krishnaa... He wants to hug her... He wants to tell her no matter what he'll be there with her till his last breath..    Arjun was thinking about his lady love.... When a sudden noise break his chain of thought...

Arjun's pov

I'm approaching towards the sound.. It's coming from the same place where I and my Krishnaa usually spend time.. Does that mean... Krishnaa.... No no.. No... Almighty..
My heart skipped a beat with this thought.. I was running towards the place....

But... My feet got glued to the earth... The scene which I'm witnessing.... I've no words to describe that...

My lady... My krishnaa... She's fighting with 6 people... Though her face is covered but... I need not to see her face to recognize her......

Suddenly a man came in front of her.... My breath hitched with the sight.. She took her sword and pierced his chest... The sword pierced the man cutting her vail...

And there it's.... Those black orbs... Those black orbs has the shine as sun... These are as deep as sea... Those lotus shape eyes.... It's the thing which can give the last ray of hope to a dying.... Those eyes are enough to drown into it......

The Vail got pierced.... And her petal like lips are fully visible... Those red lips.... Even the word 'sad' seems to be beautiful when she says with those lips... The tenderness on them is enough to lur anyone.... But no  ... Those are Only mine.... I've the right on them....

I was fully drowned into her thought when I heard a grown..... I immediately look up to see..... I saw a man was approaching towards her from her behind... I waste no time to go there....
I'm exactly behind her... Her open back is luring me.. My heart is adamant... It wishes to touch it, to feel it.. Those milky smooth skin always compete with my patience....

Narrator's pov

The man was about to attack her.. When a hand grab the sword...
The blood from Arjun's hand was flowing heavily.... And those blood made their way to panchali's head..... Her maang is now covered with his blood...

Draupadi's pov

I was fighting with a man.. While I felt something on my maang .. I touched my maang to chech... What I found is blood... My whole maang is covered with blood...

I cut the man's head and look back to see what is the cause for the blood.. And what I saw..my breath got hitched... My man.. My kiriti is there.... He stopped the sword with his hand..that means the blood is possessed to his.... His blood on my maang..my happiness has no bound... I saw him in awe... He is fighting with two men without any weapon... He is there with bare chest wearing attire like commoner...the exact same look..when I first saw him...sweat dripping from his chest..i can feel the butterflies on my stomach...it seems..my heart is in no mood to resist It...but...the intensity in his eyes..the anger on those hazels...It seems he is epitome of death himself... It took some time for him to kill them.... Now.... We're standing face to face....

I can  witness the love, the fear of loosing his love on his eyes.... Those hazels can't hide any emotions from me... Those hazels are the mirror of his heart...

A slight smile crept on his lips... Those luring lips.... It seems like ages for me to get touch of those....... He is slowly approaching towards me.... I'm standing there... It seems we're meeting after ages....

Then suddenly our lips met..

Author's pov

They don't know who Innitated it.... It's was slow at first.. It seems their lives depend on this... It reflects the care for each other... It started to accelerate... Soon their kiss deepens more... There tongues are fighting for the dominance... None is in mood to give up... This is the evidence of their eternal love.. Their longing for each other.....

The air becomes the hurdles for them... They released the kiss only to breathe....

"Kiriti" Krishnaa only can utter those words......
Arjun hugged her immediately... Their hearts are throbbing very fast but with synchronized way.....

Arjun lift up her chin... A obvious blush crept on her face with his touch  ...
..
Arjun rubbed his nose with her...
.
"You know how much I've missed you " Arjun confessed....

It seems draupadi remembered something as her skin which was radiating due to their proximity, which was flushed with deep shade of red due to the touch of her beloved, lost all its colour...
. The lips which were bend due to thr blush which she have, became pale..

The eyes which are shining like those bright star lost all its glow......

"But kiriti" All she can managed to utter
The honey dripping voice which always become the way to express her love, which is the sanjivani for his beloved seems to have the effects of death......

___________________________________________

What made draupadi to behave like this?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So new chapter guys
Do Vote
Do comment
Share your thoughts...

*one question I really wanna to ask..
. Do you guys really liking this story..
If not please tell me I'll delete it then..

Because I'm not getting the response from you..
If my readers are not liking it then there's no meaning to continue.... *

Love you ❤❤
#ardi❤❤❤

He's thinking about his love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...