Reincarnating into a Beautifu...

By Gukim1234

There lived a handsome prince engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world. Despite her beauty, she faile... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - Their story
Chapter 69 + note from author
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 + announcement
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
THANK YOU

Chapter 39

28K 1.1K 128
By Gukim1234

Celine watched as Prince Laith struggled to speak amongst the superficial woman flanking his side. She saw that he had noticed her and became disgusted by his awful timing. His face had brightened when they locked eyes for a split second. 

She grunted inwardly, for she hated giving him any sort of satisfaction or attention. 

I look like the other woman right now! Celine lamented.

Thankfully, Hala had tugged her arm in an attempt to pull her away from the scene. When she met Hala's anxious eyes, Celine's mood worsened. Hala was usually never nervous, unless the matter was related to the emperor or Sir Viliga. Considering how it was late in the evening, Celine deducted that the emperor had sent for her again.

Back then, Celine was exceedingly anxious, especially since she was facing an emperor. After she became a victim to the his assault, the emperor became a constant reminder of the harsh reality she lived in. She would remember that she was living in a world without advanced technology; a world where women weren't respected and democracy didn't exist. Upon realizing how she would never return to her comfortable, previous life, Celine felt an overwhelming feeling of anguish. She was crushed by the grim reality she faced and constantly lived in fear.

However, Draco had returned to her side, offering Celine warmth and protection. She felt secured with the reassuring fact that her familiar would continue to defend her. Her attitude had become more optimistic, and she didn't feel the need to overthink trivial matters as much. 

Her nervousness was replaced with the feeling of excitement. Celine's breathing was slightly abnormal, and her hands seemed to sweat profusely. A strange sense of haziness clouded her vision, yet her surroundings was clearer than ever.

"Hala." Celine sounded breathless, walking as if she was in a daze.

Hala was alarmed. She expected her master to melt down, yet she couldn't find a trace of panic in Celine.

"Tonight might be the start of a new reign." Celine chuckled historically. 

"My lady! You can not say that!" Hala gasped, startled by the traitorous words.

They had already reached the emperor's private quarters, where Hala was forbidden from entering. Emperor Michaelis had deliberately driven out every servant, stationing guards outside of his chambers to ensure nobody interrupted him again.

The guards urged for Celine to proceed, blocking Hala from following in. Celine faced her servant once more.

"Don't call for the Second Prince." She issued a warning and nonchalantly walked in. 

As soon as her master was engulfed into the darkness of the room, Hala ran for the Second Prince's residence. She ran as if her life depended on it, for she recalled Celine's expression after she had defeated her father. It had been similar to the expression she wore moments before entering the emperor's chamber. Her multicolored eyes gleamed fiercely, and luminous figure appeared lethal. Almost as if she had become inhumane. 

Hala was afraid that Celine would truly commit a terrible deed and become evil. 

Zayden was reading a text on the windowsill when she barged into Prince Zayden's small room and skipped the formal greetings. He immediately snapped the book shut as he frowned upon  Hala's intrusion. He wanted to comment on Hala's impoliteness towards a royal family member, yet she interrupted him again.

"The emperor has called for Celine again! She entered his chambers just now!" Hala burst into tears.

She hiccuped and shivered in fear as she saw Zayden's reaction. The tense air suffocated her, and she lowered her head with widened eyes. "P-please help.. l-lady Celine.." 

Prince Zayden wore a murderous expression that was more frightening than her master's. She seemed to be conscious of her mistake and knelt to the floor. Even though she had watched the Second Prince since he was a child, she was scared of him for the first time. 

Hala gulped. 

****

The emperor wore loose garments that barely covered his wide figure. He was already drunk, face as flushed as an apple. He sat on a luxurious couch, holding a bottle of liquor while his guest forward.

Celine bowed. "I greet your highness, Emperor Michaelis I of the Great Zionitte Empire."

"I have been waiting for you." He motioned her to step closer and slapped the seat next to him. "Why don't you sit next to the emperor."

For Emperor Michaelis, he didn't feel the need to rush, especially since his perception of time had decreased due to his drunken state. His movements were slower as his grin widened at Celine's appearance.

He waited until Celine finally seated herself next to him. 

She still seemed to shine inside the dimly lit chambers, glimmering like a mythical creature. 

"Why did your majesty call for me?" She asked softly. The emperor was too captivated by her dark lips to notice the dangerous glint in her eyes.

"I hear that my son has refused to bed you. You are a special woman. That coward doesn't know how to use a good woman when he sees one." He spoke slowly, dragging out each word as if it was difficult to pronounce. 

"..." 

"I was surprised when Laith requested a concubine. He had returned to the empire just for you. Was the reunion so awful that he needed another woman?" He laughed at his own words and nearly fell back.

"The Crown Prince?" Celine tilted her head. "He never came to visit me. I believe you are mistaken, your majesty." 

"You dare say that I'm mistaken?" He attempted to raise his voice, and his words came out as slurs. 

"Forgive me, your grace. I have made a grave mistake. I do recall meeting him now." She lied.

Celine was momentarily distracted by the sudden news. She recalled how Prince Zayden had believed he saw the Crown Prince when they visited the night bazaar. Had he truly seen the Crown Prince that night? Did he misunderstand their relationship and believe she was unfaithful? 

That explains why the Crown Prince treated me coldly. He believed I was a cheater and his conservative self couldn't handle the jab to his pride. He truly misunderstood all by himself. 

Celine restrained from rolling her eyes. She still couldn't understand the Crown Prince. Why did he care? Didn't he love Zavia?

"Come closer so that I can admire my son's woman." She glanced at the emperor's wicked smile, as if this title of hers entertained him greatly.

Celine closed the distance and leaned closer. Her lack of hesitance surprised the emperor since she usually avoided him.

 "Have you become a loose woman? I knew I should have taken you as my concubine instead." He commented. 

"General Vil-"

"I'm sure you already know that you have no blood relations to my closest companion?" He reached out and stroked her chin, allowing her to sit next to his side. "Surely, he wouldn't dare reject my proposal."

He roughly pulled her onto his lap and paused as if he needed to recover his strength. The alcohol had thoroughly scattered his mind. 

"Your majesty is the emperor of the Zionittes; the sovereign ruler of our empire..." She murmured.

Her hands momentarily trembled, and she managed to hide her excitement by stroking his crisp hair. The smell of alcohol filled her nose, yet Celine grinned seductively and ignored the stench.

Emperor Michaelis widened his sinister smile, pleased by her gentle tone. His eyes drifted towards her chest, wanting to knead the beautiful breasts hidden underneath the satin gown.

"The pillar of our country; a symbol representing the people and promising everlasting protection..." Celine continued, and Emperor Michaelis didn't seem to mind.

He was focused on undressing her. His aggressive motions tore the soft fabric immediately. 

"But would anyone really miss you?" She questioned.

Celine's words were drowned by the ripping sounds of her torn dress. The emperor wasn't able to hear her last sentence.

She was nearly naked, wearing nothing but her undergarment. The cold air brushed against her bare skin, and she shivered. This gesture seemed to entice the drunk man.

Before he could even touch her, Celine stepped away from his reach. "Your majesty, you must see my familiar. May I show him to you?"

"That fish?" The emperor frowned, wondering why she would mention her familiar. He was frustrated by the distance between them, yet he couldn't steady himself. His movements were especially slow due to his intoxicated body.

"Yes." The emperor was lost in her alluring appearance, failing to notice Celine's shadow contorting into a terrifying shape. He wanted to admire the woman's shape before ravishing her. 

Meanwhile, Celine waited for him to reach out, itching to wipe the smile off his face.

Unfortunately, as soon as her shadow finally revealed itself, the Crown Prince burst through the heavily guarded doors.

"Father!" He yelled angrily, then froze in his tracks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 960 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
3.3K 124 14
Orealia is young daughter of the Duke of Redcliff. She is a child who has it all, yet when things don't go her way she ruins everything. A villainess...
1.9K 216 61
One second that is all it takes to know something is wrong. It is that one second that the heart stops beating and the mind goes into a state of pani...
139K 6.9K 61
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โŠนโŠฑโ‰ผโ‰ฝโŠฐโŠนโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...