ETERNALLY

By SuitorofHell

They simply looked like those normal transferees. But who would've known that this mere students... Are no di... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ETERNALLY
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

853 46 30
By SuitorofHell

Taehyun was scolded early in the morning by the Dean when he found out he ran away from the hospital.

The Dean has announced their punishment, which is to clean the entire Hanlim University for the whole week.

"I swear! My mom will hear about this!" Wonyoung won't stop ranting while cleaning at the canteen along with the other punished students.

"Just fu**ing shut up! We got into trouble because you're such b**ch!!!" Ryujin yelled at her.

"Ryu! Don't waste your time on them!" Beom whispered at her as he continue mopping the floor.

Kai and Yuna on the other side are separating garbages with Chan and few of his friends.

Kai and Yuna decided to make it fun. They were throwing the garbages on the bin as if playing basketball.

While Chan and his friends spent most of their time whispering how to get revenge on him.

"Is it true Kai? Chaeryeong moved in to your penthouse too?" Yuna paused and asked.

"Yeah! I think Ryujin will be moving in too! I won't be surprise at all if you and Lia decides to move in!" He said chuckling continuing to throw the garbages.

As soon as the two finished, Chan and his friends threw the garbages they were separating to the two.

"It's your fault why we're here! You throw this sh*ts!" Chan yelled at them and his friends laughed.

"And if we don't?" Kai dared them while Yuna stood nervous behind him.

"Well you and your girlfriend are gonna get your ass kicked!" JeongIn exclaimed and they laughed again.

Kai made a playful grin. He's starting to have fun beating up losers.
He picked a used can from the garbage and threw it at Chan's face to anger him.

Chan and his friends started to attack him and Kai fought them all by himself.

"Don't try too much Chan! You're no match for me!" Kai stood up tapping his uniform clean.

"Let's go Yuna! We're done here!" Kai pulled Yuna back to their room.

They're the only ones who arrived first.

"Kai... Can I ask you something?" Yuna gathered her guts and decided to ask.

She wanted to know more about him.

"Sure! What is it?" Kai pulled a chair and sat in front of her.

"Last Saturday... You mentioned something about leaving! Are you actually going somewhere?" She almost whispered leaning closer to him.

Kai could only chuckle at her simple small moves so he leaned closer too.

"Do you want to go out with me?" He asked with a playful smile and Yuna immediately smacked his chest.

"I'm serious!" She scoffed furrowing her eyebrows and leaned back.

"Well, I'm serious too!" He smiled with a serious aura on his face. "Go out with me!" He said and Yuna was speechless.

Yuna decided to nod her head and she can feel herself getting excited.

She smiled almost the entire class thinking she's finally going out on her first date.

As soon as their class finished. The two ditched their friends and went to Kai's car rushing out of the school.

Ryujin tried calling her so she left a message saying she's going out with him.
Both of them decided to shut off their phone and continue on with their business.

They went to Yuna's favorite place where they ordered ice cream and sat on the corner with the view of the park.

"So we're going to Jeju right? For our field trip..." Yuna turned to him while Kai continue to speak while eating his ice cream.

"Since a lot of students will come, the Professors won't notice that we're gone. Especially with a case they will have to resolve..." he then chuckled just by imagining what their reactions will be. "The spies will be kidnapped at the airport. While me, Beomgyu and Taehyun will take a different flight which is to New Jersey..."

"W-why are you going to New Jersey?"

"Well... I guess I can say the day has come..." he tried to laugh it off but it turned out awkward. "We're tearing down the traitors from our clans so we can live free from their grasp..." he suddenly spoke with a serious tone.

"When you arrive at Jeju, Soobin and Yeonjun will take you to a safe house! You have to stay there until we call that it's safe to go out!"

"But... You're gonna make it right? You're gonna come back!" Yuna felt furious and worried.

Kai sighed and held her hand. He then gave her a reassuring smile.

"I know you will be waiting... So I will come back..." he said and the girl smiled.

"I want to introduce you to my parents... So you have to go back okay!" She said and smiled bitterly.

It wasn't just her parents she was intending to introduce to him.

"I would love that... Besides! I have to be your date for the masquerade party before the semestral break! It's 3 weeks after our field trip!"

The two stayed for a few more hours talking about each other.

Kai isn't bothered since he knows that Jimin and Taehyung are following them as of this moment.

They went everywhere and played a lot. They had fun and even picked a fight then ran away.

Only one thing they didn't do were drinking alcohol since both of them have low tolerance with it.

Kai insisted to take Yuna home but she only agreed to drop her off at their gate's mansion.

As soon as Kai is sure she's safe, he returned to their penthouse and as soon as he arrived, Soobin kept threwing things at him.

He was scolding Kai for staying out late.

"Do you know how much we worried!!? How could you stay out so late!?" Soobin yelled hitting his head.

Kai couldn't even speak because of Soobin throwing a tantrums at him.

After a few minutes, Soobin went to his room stomping his feet and slamming the door shut.

"What's wrong with him?" Kai started picking the things Soobin threw at him.

"Well he's obviously mad you idiot! Did you know it's already 10!?" Kai flinched when Yeonjun yelled at him just when Ryujin and Beomgyu came.

As soon as Ryujin saw him, she immediately ran and started hitting him too.

After a few hits, she then started yelling at him and scolding him too.

Kai tried asking help from Beomgyu but the guy is also glaring mad at him.

"Just because Jimin and Taehyung are watching Yuna, it doesn't mean you can stay out late Kai!" Beomgyu scolded and decided to pull Ryujin away.

But she just won't stop so he had to carry her to their room. Ryujin just moved in like the others.

Yeonjun then stood up from the couch. Yeji and Chaeryeong are sitting beside each other watching the boys one by one scolding and hitting Kai.

"F**king kids!" Yeonjun scoffed and went in his room.

As soon as Kai saw Taehyun approaching, he immediately ran into his room locking it before Taehyun could even lay a finger on him.

"I didn't know Kai is afraid of you!" Yeji commented while crossing her arms.

Taehyun didn't turned to her and was approaching Kai's room. Yeji immediately tapped Chaeryeong when she saw his fists clenching.

The brunette stood up immediately blocking Taehyun's way.

"Let's go to sleep!" She said pulling Taehyun with her.

As soon as Yeji was sure no one is around, she knocked on his door and whispered. "No one's here! Let me in!" She said.

Kai opened the door for her and she went in.

He sat on his bed fidgeting his fingers.

"You're on a hotseat Kai! Why did you even stayed out so late?" She asked and Kai only scratched his head.

"Well... I guess I was feeling a little rebellious..." he muttered.

"Well you should have thought atleast her safety!" Yeji then leaned her back on the chair and slicked her tounge. "Then again you can protect her..." she shook her head barely agreeing with him.

"But, are you afraid of Taehyun?" She almost laughed after imagining how he ran earlier to avoid him.

Kai frowned as soon as she asked those. "How can I not be! He would have punched me if I just stood there!" He exclaimed.

"Who's gonna help you sleep then? Now that all of them is mad at you!" After saying those, Yeji left his room.

I guess this is a boring chapter ... I hope not though...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 212 22
where seventeen year old lia goes missing and her friends aren't able to take it. when randomly, an anonymous user keeps giving hints to her so-calle...
96.9K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...
54.9K 2.5K 20
❝if you didn't fuck it up, we would still be together❞ ✎ hueningkai wants his yuna back 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 I DONT...
47.2K 2.4K 33
When the rising rookie girl group disappeared in thin air. But suddenly 5 girls that looks like them appeared out of nowhere, who could they be? The...