ETERNALLY

By SuitorofHell

They simply looked like those normal transferees. But who would've known that this mere students... Are no di... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ETERNALLY
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

920 49 32
By SuitorofHell

Beomgyu lost his count of rolling his eyes. They're almost at Yuna's mansion while the two won't stop playing at each other.

They were so loud the whole ride and Beomgyu felt like his ears are about to bleed.

As soon as they arrived, he rushed out of the car escaping the loudmouths.

He darted a glare at Ryujin who just laughed at him with Yuna.

"Oh my! Ryujin!!! You're here!!!" Yuna's mother screamed in a high pitch as soon as she saw the girls.

She didn't notice Beomgyu while Yuna and Ryujin greeted her.

"Oh! Auntie! Meet my boyfriend! His name is Beomgyu!" She introduced him and Beomgyu greeted her with a smile.

Yuna's mom covered her mouth in surprise. She immediately pulled Beomgyu for a hug and clapped in amusement.

"Oh my goodness! Ryu! How could you bring him just now!!!" Her mom said while pouting.

Beomgyu felt awkward and don't know how he should act. The woman in front of him is completely different from his mother.

"It's quite a long story Mom!" Yuna said while laughing as the girls watch her clinging on Beomgyu's arms.

"Aw! Beom! This is Aunt Hanna! Yuna's mother! She's been looking forward of meeting a boy! I knew it's a great thing I brought you here!" She said lauging at his reaction.

Hanna invited them in the mansion where Yuna's father is there reading newspapers.

"Oh dear! Did you dressed Ryujin as a boy again?" Yuna's father asked putting down the newspapers on the coffee table.

"Oh no Dad! This time, this one is real!" Yuna giggled and greeted her father.

"Uncle! This is Beomgyu! My boyfriend!" She introduced him and Hanna let his arms go to greet her husband.

Beomgyu bowed at him and greeted him.

"Good evening Sir! I'm Choi Beomgyu! It's a pleasure to meet you!" He said and he felt himself smiling sincerely.

"Wow! I was expecting Ryujin would introduced a girlfriend instead of a boy!" The father joked and Yuna and Hanna laughed.

"Sit down!" The father said and they sat down the couch.

Hanna called a maid and asked to prepare foods.

Ryujin was sitting beside Yuna. While her father sat on a single couch.

Her mother on the other hand won't stop examining Beomgyu.

She always wanted a son but she couldn't bear a child anymore after giving birth to Yuna. She didn't want to adopt as she wanted a son of her own.

"Wow! Ryujin! You're so fortunate for finding such a gorgeous boy!" Her mom said and Ryujin playfully swayed her hair.

"Why dear? Did you have enough of me?" Hanna's husband asked playfully and they laughed.

They continued talking for a while before Yuna's father invited Beomgyu to play soccer.

Ryujin wanted of join but she noticed Beomgyu having his different kind of fun.

They played for hours while the girls watched them while having tea.

"Ryujin! Where did you meet Beomgyu?" Hanna asked.

"I met him back in my hometown... We used to date each other but got separated because of family problems..." she said and frowned a bit.

"Oh? Is that so? It's a great thing you reunited with him! He seems really nice!" Hanna said and took a sip of her tea.

"Enough about me Auntie! You know maybe one day, Yuna will also bring her boyfriend here!" Ryujin said and Yuna immediately pushed her slightly as she laugh.

"Really? Yuna dear! You have a boyfriend?!" Her mother exclaimed while Yuna felt shy.

"Well I'm not sure if they're official! But here! I got a picture of him!" She said and took out her phone.

She took a photo of the pictures of the guys wearing suits.

"How did you get a photo of him?" Yuna frowned and glared at her.

"Oh my goodness!!!" Her mom screamed after seeing the picture.

Ryujin showed it to Yuna and she was surprised to see his picture. She didn't actually saw it before. And she thinks he's really gorgeous.

"Yuna!!! You better bring him here okay!?" Her mother exclaimed with a sheepish look.

They continued talking about boys and after a few hours, they went back to the mansion for lunch.

Ryujin approached Beomgyu who was already sweating after playing soccer.

There's a certain smile on his face that won't go off.

"Did you have fun?" She asked and he nodded his head.

She flinched when he suddenly hugged her and after a few seconds he started sobbing.

"Thank you so much for bringing me here Ryu! Thank you!" He whispered while sobbing.

"But... W-why are you crying?"

"I don't know! I'm just so happy!" He said and tightened his hug.

"Okay! Off you go! You're so sweaty!" She said and they parted from their hug.

She looked in his eyes and felt happy for him.

"You're such a blessing!" He whispered and kissed her.

Ryujin kissed back pulling him closer. She chuckled everytime they will part because he was still sobbing.

They were getting a little hot but...

"Oh my eyes!!!" A familiar voice screamed after seeing them.

Ryujin blushed while Beomgyu only bit his lips and wiped his tears.

"Uhm! Y-you should continue your business! I'll go ahead!" Hanna said while giggling.

"Use protection kids!" She yelled.

"I want to get change first!" Beomgyu said scratching his head.

Ryujin took him to her room. She went to her closet and took an oversize white shirt.

"Are you sure you'll be fine just changing your clothes?" She asked handing the shirt to Beomgyu.

"I didn't brought any clothes!" He said simply and took off his shirt in front of her.

Ryujin gulped as she watch him wiping his sweat with his shirt. Not to mention he was staring hard at her.

He didn't just got the face! He also got the body for it! Man I'm so lucky!

"Quit staring!" Beomgyu said and she rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up! I'm starving!" She hissed and crossed her arms.

After Beomgyu changed his shirt, they went to the dining room where Yuna and her parents are having lunch.

Hanna invited them in and insisted to sit beside Beomgyu.

After having lunch. Beomgyu and Yuna's father returned to the garden to play golf this time.

Just in time when Ryujin and Yuna's close friends among the maids arrived after running an errand for Yuna's mother.

Ryujin got more excited and as soon as the two finished their chores, Ryujin and Yuna pulled them to the garden to introduce to Beomgyu.

Beomgyu and Yuna's father are posing for a picture when the girls arrived behind them.

"Girls! There you are!" Hanna exclaimed waving her hands at them.

"Beomgyu?" The older maid exclaimed as soon as she recognized his posture.

Beomgyu paused after hearing her voice.

He turned to them slowly and his eyes widened seeing the ghosts of his friends.

"L-Lea? Bahiyyih?" He muttered.

(a/n)
Huwaahahaha
Wahahahhahahahahaha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2.4K 33
When the rising rookie girl group disappeared in thin air. But suddenly 5 girls that looks like them appeared out of nowhere, who could they be? The...
1.7K 234 22
where seventeen year old lia goes missing and her friends aren't able to take it. when randomly, an anonymous user keeps giving hints to her so-calle...
11.7K 926 38
Yoongi, a doctor who works in prison, and Y/n, an expert investigator, are recruited to investigate a series of inexplicable deaths. BUT . Little d...
96.9K 3.5K 36
Cover created by @Vhen-_- Itzy, born from rich families yes, but money isn't the answer to all their problems. Tired and just wanting escape. TXT, a...