Laito Has Friends? (DL X Read...

By Lunathe_Wolf135

"I think were missing the point here...Laito can make friends?" More

I can't do nothin' around you--
Thirsty
Warning
Shit--
Option one, or option two
We can make it up
They wont separate us
Right?
THANK YOU!!
Come over!
No matter what
Gamer boi
Bitch boi
What a surprise
Whose this?
Meeting the eldest
Trying to make a new firend
A brawl between brothers
Clue...What clue?
A few new faces
Missing Girl
Small Questioning
Saved?
Oop-Shit--
W A P
Cookin' with Bae~
"Cinnabun"
bArk bARk bItCh
Gotta Trust Patchy!
Well shit, guess I'll die
Somebodies Cryin' yall
Shh, He's Sleepin'!
Forgiveness?
Journal Entry: One
Journal Entry: Two
Journal Entry: Three
Journal Entry: Four
Journal Entry: Five
Journal Entry: Six
Blood, Blood, and More Blood
Rewards and Punishments
Rewards and Punishments PT.2
How Nice of Him!
SOOOOO, no School?
Sadness?
Something New
The Other Cutie!
Why Must You Make Mah Baby Sad-
"It was just a Fight"
"Today is all about you!"
"Minx-Chan! Your feet!"
Recap? Shoot, IDK-
Blonde #3? Right?
What a sight..
A Cry For Help
An Unexpected Surprise

A Chibi Christmas

16.8K 746 521
By Lunathe_Wolf135

Laito stared at the fidgeting blonde as she coward infront of Kanato. But then, something crossed his vision. (H/c) hair.

He focused his eyes on the girl and sent her a frown as she walked in the hallway alone. But...

"Pigeon!"

The girl ran over to Reiji, right past Laito, and hugged him. Reiji shook his head and glared down at her, going into lecture mode about how it wasn't ladylike to do such a thing in public 

....But, she wasn't alone

She had Reiji

That lying son of a bitch

A shadow went over Laito's eyes as he stared at the two. The girl happily chatting with the taller male, who didnt even seem interested

~

The purplette sighed as he pat his coat down once more, it wasn't there. He did leave it at her house.

"My, Reiji, you seemed stressed. It's Christmas time, be happy..."

He rolled his eyes at the presence of his perverted brother, Laito

"What is it that you want?" Laito sat his chin "You're such a hypocrite, Reiji-Kun~"

"I smell her on you"

The taller Vampire froze for just a second

"I saw you with her"

Laito stepped over with a sly smirk, glaring into his brother's eyes

"It would be a shame if Minx-Chan were to find out the truth.."

"Laito"

As soon as the limo pulled up to the school, Reiji looked to the fedora wearing male.

"This woman you talk to, end it"

Laito's eyes widened, he was just about to enter and speak to her. Just when he was about to make an excuse, Reiji stopped him "It's best for everyone this way. We dont need another problem on our hands," He lift a hand Yui's way "As you can see, we already have enough to worry about" Yui looked at the two in confusion, what woman? "Don't look at them. Pay attention to me!" She jumped as Ayato growled down at her.

When they stepped out, Laito kept his eyes on Yui. Even when he walked near (Y/n), he just stared at Yui and tried to tease her. He did everything in his power not to run up and talk to the (h/c) girl.

I don't think anyone realized how much it pained him to do this..

Laito's smile faded as the frown stayed present on his face. All the attention, all the hugs, all the kisses. It was his brother that kept him away from her and it was his brother that took her away from him.

Reiji scoffed "There's no point in fighting for this human. She serves no purpose, just a blood bag waiting till its her due date. Sh--She is my friend..."

Laito let out an airy laugh "Never thought I would say such a word..." Reiji narrowed his eyes and walked away from Laito, quiet as ever.

"Now, where do you think you're going? You do realize Christmas is coming soon, correct?" He was right. It was only hours away. The tall Vampire didnt answer as he opened his door and closed it back. Laito went after him but once he looked around the hall, not a trace of Reiji was seen.

~

(Y/n) opened the vial and sniffed it, curious as to what it was.

She opened her mouth to taste a bit--"Stop!"

She jumped and the vial fell from her hand, flying in the air. Some of the substance few out and fell onto the suprised, pale face of Reiji.

It dripped down as he stood there frozen. (Y/n) looked around "What? W-What's wro--Sh!" Reiji sent her a pointed look "Dont...Move" (Y/n) stood frozen as they waited for a reaction.

Then, a cloud of red smoke surrounded Reiji.

Once it dissapeared, Reiji wasn't standing there anymore, instead, a small mop of purple hair was slouching on the ground on all fours. (Y/n) bent down and blinked rapidly as the small figure shook on the ground.

"...I hate my life..."

(Y/n) 'aww'd' at the tiny thing and lift it up "Pigeon! Is that chu?" He looked like a figurine or a trophy but really he was a...

"Chibi Reiji!"

The male sulked as he sat in her palms, he was so cute and tiny! "Aww! You're so fuckin' cute!" He sent her a glare but that only made her coo at him more.

~

"Open up for the airplane~"

Reiji gave her a dead stare as she directed the spoon to his pale face. (Y/n) slumped as he glared at her "Please? It wont be that bad!" He still glared at her with crossed arms.

She sighed and pat his head "Maye next time, then. However..." (Y/n) went over to her closet and picked up two boxes. "I need to wrap these two up and I want you to help me" Reiji nudged his glasses as she handed him some ribbon. Reiji picked up the blue ribbon and went to tie it around but his foot got him caught up, making him trip. He let out an 'oof' and growled as he got back up but the ribbon decided to corse itself on his small body.

"Ah! It's almost time!"

Christmas was almost here!

"Three..."

Reiji struggled in the ribbon trap as she counted

"Two.."

Something inside bugged him, causing him to suddenly stop

"One! Merry Christmas, yay!"

A few puffs of red came past her legs as the clock his twelve. She turned around and smirked at the sight of a tied up purplette with a frown on his face

"Aww, you got me exactly what I wanted" She chuckled and removed his glasses "Oh, I'm gonna have fun with this.."

Reiji dreaded his placement even more "But, open yours first! Or...Well, I'll open it!" She turned away from him and ripped away the fresh paper she just placed on the box. She turned around with something hanging from her grasp.

"Merry Christmas, Reiji!"

He sweatdropped at the sight of the bra

"Look!" She shook it and looked at the details "It's got handles too" Reiji sighed and shook his head, looking out the window as the snow fell. How the hell did these ribbons even tie like this?

"She is my friend..."

Was he serious? Did he actually accept a Human to be his 'friend' when she wont even live as long as he will? But the question was...

Was Reiji ready to accept that claim

"Mwa!"

Reiji looked over to the girl as she pulled back. Did she just kiss him? And why his forehead? He doesnt need her germs "What was that?" She smiled at him and stroked his hair "Affection" His face scrunched up as he looked away.
.
.
.
.
.
"...You want me to do it again?"

She chuckled at his silence and kissed his forehead again, not noticing how he carefully leaned into her touch as she sat next to him. He placed his head on her chest in his tied up position while she played with his hair and gave him all the kisses she wanted.

He was relaxed for once. Glasses off, eyes closed, being in the embrace of another, getting the attention he wanted as if someone cared...

What a happy way to start off Christmas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.7K 35
When a small boy is found abandoned in the woods the local vampire knew he had to look after him and take him back to his house. A small child is thr...
266K 9.2K 26
Finally having the once in a year summer break, Yumiko Fujimoto decided to fly back home to Japan from America to finally see her best friend, Yui Ko...
8.4K 168 46
Just imagine romantic scenarios with your favourite diaboys.<3 This books also contains oneshots. And some random ideas that pop up in my mind. *Now...
398K 5.6K 32
Completed. For now unless I start writing in it again I wrote this back in 2016. So I'm going to go through and edit the spelling and grammar mistak...