Dimidium - Marvel Studios [7]

By -SunsetSky-

This is the SEVENTH book in the RED ROOM series ! Ally managed to be on the surviving half of the snap, but... More

introduction.
act seven.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twnety-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
book 8.

forty-seven.

1.3K 62 4
By -SunsetSky-

August 2020

I stood on the front porch of Tony and Pepper's house, the wood creaking under my feet as awaiting for someone to open up the door. The last of the summer air brushed past me, the green leaves of the many trees being rustles as it moved through them. I held a gift bag down by my side, my other hand pushed into the pocket of my leather jacket as I let out a deep breath. I heard footsteps coming from the house, a figure visible through the window and curtains as the door was pulled open, revealing a smiling Pepper on the other side as I smiled back at her.

"You made it" Pepper said to me as she reached out, hugging me with a small sigh as I let out a laugh, not even inside the house yet. I hugegd her back with one hand, the other holding the gift bag as I patted her on the back. "I wouldn't miss it" I told her, pulling away as she took a step back, letting me inside as I stepped into the house Rhodey sitting leaning against the side of the couch as he waved at me, pushing himself off of the couch as his leg braces made a small whirring sound.

"Hey" I said as he walked over, Pepper closing the door aas I gave Rhodey a quick hug, looking around the room for Morgan. "Where is she?" I asked, turning to look at Pepper with my eyebrows raised. "Running circles around Tony" she replied as she pointed past me, making me turn around to see Tony running past the stairs, a small smile on his face as he turned the corner to go down the other side of the stairs. There was a giggle as Morgan tottered along behind him, clearly trying to chase Tony around the house with a wide smile on her face.

"Hey" Tony shouted at me with a wave of his hand as he checked behind him to make sure Morgan was still following him, which she was quite happily. "Hi" I said back to him, setting the gift bag on the floor as I pulled my coat off, Tony slowing down as he let a tired Morgan catch up. "Come on, 3 more laps before you get any cake" he instructed his daughter as he kept jogging, Pepper taking my coat from me as she set it on the side of the couch, leaning against it as she looked towards Tony and Morgan.

"Tony, honey, she's going to pass out before we get to cake" Pepper told him as Tony let out a sigh, turning on the spot and picking up Morgan, throwing her into the air slightly as she let out an excited squeal. "Exercise is important" Tony said, coming to join the three of us in the living room, holding Morgan on his waist, waking down the few steps that led to the living room. "Look at Ally she exercises and she's doing great for herself" he said, pointing over to me as I smiled at him, nodding my head slowly as I put my hands out to take Morgan from Tony.

"Don't think it has much to do with the exercise" I replied quickly as Morgan reached over to me, Tony passing her over easily as I held her in my arms. "Happy birthday" I said cheerily as I bounced her in my arms, one hand holding her on my side and the other sitting on her back. She squealed in excitement probably just from the tone of my voice, before she reached her hand to Pepper, who took her hand and kissed it gently. "You are getting heavy, little miss" I said to Morgan as I used my finger to tickle her in the side, making her squirm as she giggled, trying to escape my grip.

"You're telling me not all of us are as strong as you are" Tony said while stretching out his elbow, Pepper slapping him in the arm with the back of her hand as I smiled at him, turning back to Morgan. "I brought you a gift" I told her, my voice raising a few octaves as she babbled back to me, her fingers wrapped around my finger as I bounced her up and down slightly. "We can open presents now if you like" Pepper said as Tony raised a finger, turning towards her as I swayed back and forth with Morgan in my hands, she gets quite restless if she isn't constantly moving.

"Can we put a plug in that for 10 minutes?" Tony asked, nodding his head towards me swiftly. "I have something to show Ally in the workshop" he said as I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow at that statement. Every time I follow Tony into a workshop it either ends up with me getting electrocuted or me using a fire extinguisher so I wasn't too excited about that. "Go for it" Pepper said to him as she walked over to me, Morgan automatically turning and reaching out to her. "Mama" she said as Pepper smiled, taking her daughter back in her arms as Tony let out a groan.

"No, it's dada" he said, poking Morgan in the stomach as he walked over to me, nodding his head towards the kitchen. "She won't say it?" I asked him as I followed him to the back door, Tony pushing his hands into his pockets as I pushed my hair over my shoulder. "I think she's purposely teasing me" Tony said to me as he opened the door, letting me walk through as he pointed to the garage that sat at the back of his backyard, which was just an open space a vegetable and fruit garden blooming with greens. "If you try set me on fire again, I swear to god" I said to Tony as I slowed down, letting him over take me as he pulled a key from his pocket.

He opened the door to the garage, walking I band flicking on the lights as I followed in behind him. There was screens covering one wall, a large table sitting in the middle of the room with a small hole in the middle, and I knew from my time at HQ that that was where the hologram would come from to hover over the table. "Wow it's like STARK technology threw up in here" I said, walking around the room, shelves stacked full with supplies lining the walls as Tony reached up to a box sitting on the top.

"FRIDAY" Tony said, ignoring my comment as all the screens automatically kicked in, showing up a bunch of blueprints which I am assuming were from his latest project. "Throw up Project Res" Tony said as the hologram booted up. I kept my eyes on the screen, looking at the blueprints as I crossed my arms over my chest, staring at it silently as Tony hauled the box to the table to grab whatever was inside of it. "You're building a suit?" I asked him, realising what the blueprint was for as I looked at the Hologram, a sleek new helmet design showing up in blue lights as Tony shrugged his shoulders.

"It's different" he replied, picking up the box in his hands and tipping it upside down, different chunks of blue metal falling out and clattering on the table. "It's nice to be reunited, Ally" FRIDAY said to me as I walked over to the table, a small smile on my face as I looked back up at the screens. "You too" I replied, not haven spoken to the AI since I was last up in HQ, which was a while ago now. "Trying out a new design?" I asked, picking up a plate of the blue metal that had been soldered to a silver piece, quite different from the traditional red and gold. "Something like that" Tony replied as he looked through it, trying to pull together all the plates that would form the helmet.

"FRIDAY can you pull up the numbers?" I asked, passing the plate to Tony as he clicked it into place. The screens filled with equations that Tony had done to create the new suit, my eyes scanning it slowly as I read it all to see what he was trying to do. "It's all wrong" I said to him, turning to see the full blue helmet sitting on the table in front of him, causing me to ignore it as I pointed up at the screens. "Your equations haven't taken your body weight into account, you'd need much more power to get you off the ground" I told him as he let out a sigh, leaning his hands on the table as he bowed his head.

"You're not that light" I added, shaking my head as I tilted it to the side, continuing to run the numbers in my head. "It's not for you" I finished, realising why the body weight was wrong but the numbers were all correct for that was on the screen. Tony stayed silent as I looked over at him, releasing what he was building as I shook my head. "You're making Pepper a suit?" I asked him, reaching out to touch the helmet as I pulled it towards me, my touch practically causing it all the fall apart into a heap again.

"It's nowhere near finished" he told me, motioning down to the heap of blue steel as I nodded my head at him, FRIDAY switching the hologram to a full suit. "Can I ask why?" I said, crossing my arms again as I turned towards Tony. "I needed something to work on" he replied with a shrug, picking up the box as he started loading it back up with the pieces of the helmet. "She doesn't know does she?" I asked him, making him let out a small laugh as he shook his head in reply. "It's not like she'll need it or use it" he added as I nodded my head, watching him put the box back up onto the shelf with a sigh.

"Everyone is getting a suit now that we don't need them huh?" I asked, Tony laughing as he pushed his hands into his pockets, turning to look at me with a nod of his head. "You can make your own" he replied as I let out a small laugh, turning back to the door as I pulled it open. "I think I will pass on that one" I told him with a small shrug, the idea of needing a suit for any reason seeming way to strange in this new worlds. "We should go back to open presents" Tony said, tapping the table gently as he walked past it, moving back to the door.

"They aren't for you" I told him with a raised eyebrow, moving behind him as he opened the door for me. "She's 1, everything she gets will be forgotten about in a week" Tony said as he flicked off the lights quickly before he let the door close behind him, pulling the key back out to lock the door. "What kind of cake is there?" I asked him as we started waking back towards the house, Tony's hands pushed deep in his pockets one more time.

"Chocolate"

——

A/N: so this chapter is kind of all over the place and long but I wanted Ally to know about the Rescue suit, you will find out later, so it felt necessary to ass in this chapter. Also making it Morgan's 1st birthday just seemed like a. good idea considering it seems like something Ally would be there for
please do not forget to hour and comment and I will see you again soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.3K 39
Just when Natasha and Bucky think that they can put their past in Russia behind them and start over, a mission goes sideways and they come back with...
1.5M 19.2K 180
‼️The story is in 2 parts, Enjoy!! Self-insert‼️ You are a former Black Widow who has been in hiding for years. You have made amends and have dealt w...
190K 6.7K 48
This is the 4th book in the RED ROOM series, read RED ROOM, EBOLLIUM and RECONCILIATION first. ! The Avengers are back to defeat a race of killer ma...
75.9K 2.2K 27
This is book 6 in the RED ROOM series ! Alyona Invankova; Ex-Russian spy and Ex-Avenger. After the devastating end to the Worlds Mightiest Hero's A...