What if (ON HOLD)

By ErinLindsay902

Spin off of the Sparrow's Love series. ------------------------------------------------------- Maria has a wh... More

Introduction
Maria Swann/Barbossa
Chapter 1: A Bad Beginning
Chapter 2: A Painful Wedding
Chapter 3: The Wedding Night
Chapter 4: The Morning After
Chapter 5: Visiting Elizabeth
Chapter 6: The Next Few Months
Chapter 7: Dresses and Letters
Chapter 8: Not So Good Wedding
Chapter 9: Will's Deal
Chapter 10: An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 11: Elizabeth's Escape and Father's Capture
Chapter 12: Heartbreaking News
Chapter 13: Hoist the Colors
Chapter 14: The Truth About Maria
Chapter 16: Almost Reunited
Chapter 17: Betrayed

Chapter 15: Devastated

376 8 10
By ErinLindsay902

The next morning, I woke up feeling kind of sick. I stood up and had a horrible dizzy spell and sat back down and sat there until the feeling passed. I stood back up and started getting dressed. As I was getting dressed, I heard voices outside the door. Once I finished getting dressed and ready, I opened the door and saw some pirates that I assume are from Singapore. I then spotted Beckett and Mr. Mercer talking to a man that looks to be the captain. The man had a few scars on his face and had a long mustache and beard and had long nails that he scratched his head with every so often and also had a dark expression on his face. They stopped talking when they noticed me.

"Ah Maria, come here, darling," Beckett says motioning me over. I do as he says and stand beside him.

"What's going on?" I ask. He ignores my question and looks to the man.

"Sao Feng, I would like you to meet my wife, Maria. Maria, this is Sao Feng," Beckett says. Sao Feng looks at me up and down with a strange expression on his face. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I got to say, you're more than what I pictured you to be. For a lady of the sea, your looks are quite dominant," Sao Feng says. Beckett raises his eyebrows at him.

"You know who I am and what I am?" I ask.

"Of course I do. And the next time I see your father, I'll let him know you're doing well," Sao Feng says. I look at him confused.

"Excuse me? You're talking as if he were alive," I say with a confused expression.

"Of course he's alive," he says.

"That's impossible. He died a little over a year ago. He died in my arms," I say.

"I assure you that he's very much alive," he says.

"Oh god!" I exclaim and start hyperventilating.

"Maria, calm yourself," Beckett says. I start calming down when Beckett turns to Sao Feng. "We'll meet you tomorrow morning."

"Yes. And I'll hand you over Jack Sparrow," Sao Feng says. Beckett groans at the same time I gasp.

"What did you say?" I ask. Sao Feng chuckles darkly.

"Your father, your sister, Mr. Turner, and the rest of them are rescuing Sparrow from Davy Jones' locker along with the Black Pearl," Sao Feng explains.

Hope starts to fill my body as I start hyperventilating again. I then feel the extents of my stomach start coming up. I cover my mouth and run to the side of the ship and vomited into the water below. Beckett came to my side and rubbed my back.

"Go back to my quarters and lay down. I'll bring you something," Beckett says softly.

I did as he said and laid myself down on the bed. Beckett came in five minutes later with a cup that I know is full of tea.

"Here. Drink this. It should help," Beckett says giving me the cup.

"Thanks," I say and drown the cup. He nods in return. I give the cup back to him.

"I'll be right back," he says.

Beckett walks into the washroom, and I heard noises and wonder what he's doing in there. He came back into the room about fifteen minutes later and motions me over to him. I do as he says and follow him into the washroom. I see a tub full of steaming water in the middle. He goes to the counter and pours a glass of some liquid and comes back over to me.

"Here. Drink this," Beckett says handing me the drink.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Don't question me. Just drink it!" He demands. I do as he says and drown the weird tasting drink.

"Ugh," I gag.

"Now, let's get you a nice wash," Beckett says as he starts undressing me. I almost fight him on this but decide otherwise as I don't have the energy to do so.

Once I was fully undressed, Beckett helps me into the tub. Once I was seated, I noticed I didn't feel the familiar tingles that I usually do when I'm in the water. I gasp.

"What did you give me?!" I ask angrily.

"I gave you a potion to prevent you from turning," Beckett says.

"Is it permanent?" I ask in a panic.

"No, it only lasts a few hours," he says.

"Good."

After I said that, I saw Beckett take off his wig and then started undressing. Once he was fully undressed, he stepped into the tub and sat on the opposite end of me and brought me in close to him.

"Now, relax," Beckett says. Surprisingly it was.

Once we were finished bathing, we dressed for the day and ate brunch.

------------------------------------------------------------

Later on in the evening after supper, I was laying on the bed reading a book when all of the sudden Beckett came into the room.

"Maria. Come," he demands motioning me over.

I put the book down on the side table and do as he says and follow him out the door. I follow him until we reach the end of the ship where my father, Mr. Mercer, and two other soldiers were.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Your father is no longer in need of my services and you're here to watch it happen," Beckett says.

"What are you going to do?" I ask in a panic.

"You'll see," he says. I raise my eyebrows at him. Then all of the sudden, Mr. Mercer hands him a dagger.

"NOOOO!!!" I scream and run at my father to help him but I'm being held back by the soldiers. Now I know what that parchment meant by execution.

"Hold her back!" Beckett demands.

"NOOOO PLEASE!!!" I scream as my father looks as me sadly while I struggle to get out the soldier's hold. Beckett comes up to me and backhands me then takes a hold of my face.

"Do you want the same thing to happen to another person you love?" Beckett asks angrily.

"No," I say as tears stream down my face.

"Then stop your struggling and watch!" He says angrily.

"Please. At least let me say goodbye. Please," I sob pleadingly. Beckett looks at me for a moment then decides.

"Fine."

The soldiers let go of me and I run to my father and throw my arms around him. I feel him wrap his arms around me in return.

"I'm sorry, Maria," Father says sadly.

"Don't be. It's not your fault," I say.

"I'm so glad I took you in when I found you on my doorstep because you have grown to be a beautiful young lady and I love you and I'm proud to call you Daughter," he says sadly.

"And I love you and I'm also proud to call you Father," I say sobbing my heart out.

I then see Beckett nod to the two soldiers, and they pull me back into their hold.

"You will watch this," Beckett says smirking at me.

I watch as Beckett goes behind my father with the dagger in his hand and slits my father's throat.

"NOOOO!!!" I scream crying hysterically.

I then watch as Beckett and Mr. Mercer throw my father's body overboard.

"I got to say that was a job well done," Beckett says as if he did something to be proud of.

"NOOOO!!!" I scream and try to get to the edge, but I'm still being held back by the soldiers.

"Take her back to my quarters, but do it gently," Beckett says demandingly.

The soldiers take me away and put me into Beckett's quarters and closes the door behind them. I take a few steps and collapse to my knees then onto my side holding my bump and start sobbing uncontrollably.

I can't believe Beckett would do something like that and kill my own father right in front of my eyes.

A few minutes later I hear the door open then close and I hear a sigh and I know too well that it's Beckett.

WARNING: SEXUAL VIOLENCE

He kneels down beside me and rolls me to my back and scoops me into his arms and carries me bridal style to the bed and lays me down on the edge of the bed and pushes my skirts up. I don't even fight him because I'm too far broken and devastated to fight back. I hear him undo his belt and then he quickly pushes himself inside of me and I cry out softly in pain.

"You did this to me," I mumble.

"What was that? I didn't. Hear you," Beckett says while thrusting really fast.

"You did this to me!!" I say loudly.

"Louder! So everyone can hear!" He says demandingly slamming into me.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" I scream while sobbing. "I HATE YOU!!!"

He slams into me even harder and then thrusts a few more times and grunts releasing inside of me. He stays inside of me for a few moments breathing heavily before pulling out. I hear him redo his belt and pulls my skirts down. He pulls me into a sitting position and grabs my face.

"I don't care if you hate me, but you are my wife and you will learn to respect me," Beckett says angrily. He releases my face and walks out the door.

I lay back down and cry myself to sleep. As I lay crying, I think about my now dead father and how devastated I am. I think about my biological father Barbossa and how he is now alive. I think about my sister Elizabeth and my friend Will Turner and the rest of the Black Pearl's crew and how they're going to rescue Jack from Davy Jones' locker. The only thing that's filling me with hope of ever escaping Beckett is my true love Jack Sparrow and this upcoming war that I know is close to happening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 535 15
Elizabeth Swann is on her way to marry William Turner, but she feels as if her marriage with him is the wrong decision since she met a pirate named C...
7.9K 149 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...
4.8K 107 11
Carina Turner, now a fierce pirate captain, returns on a daring quest to save her brother, Jack Sparrow, from Davy Jones locker. Will is not sure wha...
4.9K 212 14
~ COMPLETED SEQUEL TO PAINTER OF PORT ROYAL ~ The great war was finished. They'd won! Everything was setting into place. All they needed now was Lydi...