A Wizards Fairytale

1LoserWhoLoves2Write द्वारा

The Potters survive the attack but are convinced by Dumbledore to put Harry with the Dursleys. 5 yrs later, a... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

IMMMMMM BACKKKKKK

5.4K 109 95
1LoserWhoLoves2Write द्वारा

hello children....................... I have been gone for quite a good time.

Ummmm I forgot my password so I couldn't get in and then Virtual school got here and me is just trying to lay out plans here but I am back and all of you lovely children will get new chapters by today later like 12 pm or by Thursday or somewhere in between there.

Yea so be ready for that cause the whole thing is going to be a mess. but yea that's it.

 Also, Thank you for getting me to I think it was 15k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also going to do drawings of some of the characters in the book so if you guys want to comment what characters you want me to draw first and I'll do the character that you guys pick.......

Welp bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

59K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...
290K 7.7K 48
Ruby Snape vowed to protect her younger twin brother to the very end, but when he goes to Hogwarts, she is stuck at home, despite being a witch. Now...
1M 33.9K 41
What if Harry wasn't the golden boy everyone thought? What if his world of Hogwarts changes forever? Harry Potter was excited for school to start for...
698K 18K 25
Harry is abused by the Dursleys, so Sirius and Remus come to stay with him in Hogwarts to make sure he's okay. He starts a secret friendship with Dr...