Highschool DXDoom

De BeastsofDarkness

A human of unknown origin comes across a town in Japan,knowing of the supernatural that live among it. He sho... Mais

First Day
Tearin' Wings
The Nun
Plus One
Memories Recovered
Talk with The Devils
Old and New Faces Pt.1
Guys Chill Out
Old and New Faces Pt.2

Until it is Done

12.2K 172 181
De BeastsofDarkness

Three Fallen Angels stood guard in the woods but one of them was growing bored.

???:uuuuh,this is so boring...why can't we just fight that kid back at the church?

???: because we need to keep guard Mittelt, Raynare said that there should be more than just one devil. Now will you please just shut up!

Mittelt:but Raynare always has the fun,Kalawarner.

???:you two sound like children. Now silence,I hear someone coming.

Loud footsteps approached the three,they summoned their spears in the process. Out of the bushes came Y/N in his strange armor holding his Super Shotgun in his hands. The helmet had a small clear glass for him to see through. Suddenly,he then stops dead in his tracks. The wind blew calmly past the trees,whistling through the night.

Three figures dropped from the trees revealing the three Fallen Angels.

Kalawarner:a human?

Mittelt:aw what,that's lame!

Dohanseek:I agree,I was hoping for a fight. Let's just end his life.

Kalawarner:any last requests human?

Y/N,like usual,kept silent but readied his shotgun at her.

Kalawarner:hah,your primitive weapons can't do anything to m-

Before she could even finish he blasts her whole face off. The other two looked in awe and shock.

Start Music

Mittelt:K-Kalawarner?

Dohanseek:what the hell,what type of weapon is that?

Y/N opens and loads some rounds into it and closes it back. He quickly cocks it and aims at Dohanseek but he was quick too react and launches high into the air. Luckily Y/N didn't waste a round and shoot,and instead tries meathooking him. But is hit by a spear from Mittelt knocking him off of his aim. He looks at her who looks at him back nervously.

Mittelt:uh,hehe...sorry.

He then dashes at her,but before she could fly up he grabs her and with force he knocks her into a tree.

Mittelt:gah, Dohanseek help!

Y/N puts his shotgun onto the ground. And before Dohanseek could have the chance to save her,a blade springs out from his left gauntlet. He raised it and cleanly decapitates her head off. The body dropped from the ground as Dohanseek looked in horror. But his awe look turned into a smirk.

Dohanseek: finally,a real fight.

He prepared his spear and launched himself at Y/N. Y/N quickly dodges his attempt on stabbing him. Y/N then grabbed out a large gun that looked similar to a crossbow but larger and mechanical. The Ballista,was it's name. He started firing red energy cells into Dohanseek, doing severe damage but he was still able to fight.

He started to fly around Y/N so he wouldn't be able to aim at him. Y/N puts away the large weapon and takes out a heavy assault rifle and starts firing. He started rapid firing getting a couple hits on him and a few on his wing. He then roughly lands onto the ground as Y/N slowly walks over to him with the rifle in his hand.

Stop Music

Dohanseek tried crawling away but Y/N stomped on his back enabling him to move.

Dohanseek:w-wait,you can't do this to me! I-I'll tell you where she is just let me go!

Y/N then showed him a device that showed a map and a red dot on it.

Dohanseek:is that supposed to be her,you listen to a device?

He tried finding ways to get out of this but Y/N wouldn't listen. His boot was removed from Dohanseek's back.

Dohanseek:t-thank you.

But he then placed it on his head.

Dohanseek:what're you- gah! Stop,you're crushing my skull.

He smirked under the helmet.

Y/N:that's the plan.

Dohanseek's eyes widened before his head exploded under Y/N's boot. He walked over to a tree and picks up his Super Shotgun. He then started walking further into the trees towards a church.

A blonde boy holding a sword and a white haired girl were fighting off groups of priests.

Kiba: there's too many of them!

Koneko:where is president and Akeno!

Suddenly, Priests started to jump in the air from the back of them.

Kiba:who is that?

The priests would be replaced with blood and decapitated body parts in the air. It was revealed to be Y/N who was using his Wrist blade to slice through the priests.

Start Music

Kiba:d-do we know him?

Koneko:I don't know,but he's tearing through them like a hot knife through butter.

The priests attention changed towards Y/N,who got out a large weapon similar to a minigun. Y/N started letting it all out on the priests while walking towards them.

Priest: surround him,he won't be able to get all of us at once!

He heard this,and made the gun split into four turrets. He then fired it at them while doing a full 360 around cutting through them. Once it ran out of ammo he puts it away and the shoulder canon stood up and fired an ice ball. Once it met the approaching the priests it blew up turning most of them into ice sculptures.

The canon then fired a red flaming ball that blew up destroying the ice sculptures. Y/N then eyed his target, Asia,who was on the ground.

Now ready to finish this fight he takes out probably his biggest gun,The BFG.

Kiba:where is he getting all these weapons!?

He then fires a large green floating orb that once passes above the priests green electricity shoots out of the orb and explodes the priests into blood and guts. What Y/N didn't notice though,or just didn't care for,was that Kiba and Koneko were there. They quickly back as far away as possible before the orb could get them and disappear.

Stop Music

Koneko:watch it!

He ignored her and puts the gun away,he then starts walking towards them.

Kiba: h-hey back off!

But he just kept getting closer. Koneko got into a battle stance and Kiba readied his sword. But Y/N only elbowed him and continued walking. He walked towards Asia who looked rather lifeless,but after he checked her pulse...she really was lifeless. He clenched his fist in anger,he then heard screaming... Raynare.

He gets up and dashes past Koneko and Kiba with his Super Shotgun in hand. The two then realized who they forgot.

Kiba/Koneko:Issei!

Meanwhile,Issie was in his sacred gear and charged at Raynare. She jumps over him.

Raynare:heh,and your still trying to test me.

She then throws glowing spears towards at him that go through his legs. He tried taking it out but it but ed his hands.

Raynare:the light is toxic to devils,just touching scotch's your body. It's said to be the worst pain a devil can endure. So what do you think,it's true?

The sound of boots stomping could be heard.

Raynare:oh, sounds like your friends want in on the action to.

But instead of Kiba or Koneko,it was Y/N who had an angered look under his helmet.

Raynare:shit,not you!

She then started to throw multiple spears at him but Y/N dodged all of them while running at her. She took to the air thinking she was safe but completely forgot what weapon Y/N was using. The meathook springs out and stabs her in the stomach and pulled Y/N into the air. He quickly readied his leg and kicked her in the side throwing her to the wall. Y/N unhooked his shotgun from her and puts it away.

He drops to the ground and immediately takes out his BFG. The weapon hums as Raynare tried to recover as quickly as possible. But not quick enough,she hit by the orb and with a powerful force she is flown through a window outside.

Y/N who presumed she was done for, started walking until Kiba,along with two others walked in. The red haired Rias Gremory and the raven haired Akeno Himejima.

Rias:it's you,but what're you doing here?

Kiba:who is he?

Rias:Y/N L/N, a student at our school.

They then hear Issei groan.

Rias:Issei!

They then run past him and towards Issei,Kiba helps him up.

Issie:thanks,what held you out.

Kiba:I was instructed to stay back,Rias orders.

Issie: seriously?

Rias: seriously,I wanted to see if you could take her. But ‘someone’ had to ruin that.

Koneko then walked in with Raynare being dragged by her. Her skin was being self healed, probably because of Asia's power she stole.

Koneko:did someone order this?

She plopped her on the ground.

Rias:you must be Raynare, lovely entrance. I am Rias Gremory,I am also known as the next head of the house of Gremory.

Raynare: Gremory,you gotta be kidding.

Rias:it's wonderful to meet you,what a shame we don't have time to chat. But sadly...

She then drops dust and feathers.

Rias: it's time for you to join your friends the human disposed of earlier.

Issie:he killed them? Damn,that's hardcore.

Suddenly,she started to use her innocent and young voice.

Raynare: Issie please,I'm sorry I know I said some mean things to you. But I didn't have a choice I had to fulfil my role as an fallen angel.

Issie:Yumma...

Raynare:I mean,if I didn't really care would I still be wearing you gift?

She said showing her scrunchie.

Raynare: please don't tell me you forgot,you bought it for me don't you remember?

Issie:how could you still have that thing?

Raynare:how could I possibly get rid of this? It reminds me of you.

He starts to tear up.

Raynare:you wouldn't let them hurt me would you Issie?

Issie:shut up... I don't buy it. Rias please I can't do this.

She nodded, raising her arm ready to blast a wave of energy. But before she could even get the chance to kill her,or for Raynare to even scream. A chainsaw cuts through her neck down to the other side of her body. The upper half drops to the floor and the bottom was kicked down by Y/N's foot. He looked over the body then up at the group of devils.

They look in awe and shock, except for Akeno though. The only face she had was a pleasure look.

Akeno:oh my~

Y/N only points out the body of Asia he had brought in earlier.

Issei:A-Asia...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

372K 4.3K 32
After being betrayed by Dr Samuel Hayden (y/n) finds them self in a universe without Argent without Demons but this new world has Devils
25.4K 531 16
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
240K 1.9K 23
In the world of Highschool DXD there live many things like demons, angels, fallen angles... ect. Meanwhile you are a human with a special power to tu...
9.7K 205 18
Join Izaiah Otsutsuki as he embarks on a journey through the world where Devil's, Fallen Angels, and Angels that hide amongst the humans I don't own...