Brutally Divine Love

By rajgita

life is really unfair for her. when she start accepting the fact that she has lost her love forever and now h... More

prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
Chapter three
Chapter 4
Chapter five
Not an update
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Author Note
Author note
Chapter Eight
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
NEW COVERS
TWENTY THREE
Author Note
New Book
TWENTY FOUR
New Book
TWENTY FIVE
New Book
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
Not an update
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
Not an update
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
LAST CHANCE
Rendezvous with Brutally Divine love family
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER 41

TWENTY EIGHT

2.4K 130 30
By rajgita

Wow....
I never expected it... I requested for atleast 80 votes on the last chapter and I got even more than that and seriously you are making me greedy for more....
But controlling my urge I am again asking for the same number.... atleast 80 votes on current chapter too....
And I am sure this time too that you all will give me that and that's why this early and long update.....

But before starting I once again request you guys to give a read to me another book too
Will love till...... Eternity

Now enjoy the treat....

Now.... you are caged for forever in this prison of your beast. You are dead for the entire world but will remain alive for me as tsk tsk tsk not my love but as my toy or you can say slave to please me forever and ever.....

She was already scared of his obsession and now after listening to his words she felt like her soul left her body and she again got lost in the pit of darkness.

It was not the darkness that rest for the time being but the darkness that stole every color of her life for this life. Every morning she wakes up in his arms totally naked and smeared in sweat and  white liquid gel between her legs and all over her body. Her body always seems to painted in black.... blue.... purple and red. Ankles tied securely with the bed and her hands around his torso. She has to nudge him with her nose to let him know that she is awake and want to use the washroom now so that he may untie her and take to the washroom. He creepily stare at her when she finishes morning business before he gives her intimate bath.

After drying her body with a towel he makes her wear just inner wears........

 before taking her downstairs to let her prepare their breakfast and feed her with his own hands ensuring to keep her on his lap properly. Than he again ties her wrist and legs to the bed and  bolt the door before leaving for his work. He comes in afternoon to feed her lunch and left again after tying her bolting the door again. Than at night he used to take her downstairs and tied her Ankle with a chain attached to the sofa chair he sits on let her move around the hall and kitchen before feeding and taking her back to her hell. 

Whole night she bear his cruel love on her every inch of body until she falls in darkness once again before opening her eyes for yet another day of misery.

He loves to see her growing tummy but gets irritated when she demands something as he has to leave her alone to fulfill her demands. But still he tries to bring everything for her and provides everything she wishes but one that is her freedom.

Time passes like this and soon she gave birth to a cute little baby whom he named as Ranvijay. He was very disciplined and mature kid from the beginning. It seems like he knew the miseries his mother is facing from the first day itself as he rarely cried of  hunger or other needs. He was very silent from his birth only. He just used to stare and smile seeing his mother all the day but used to cry out loud on the moment he used to see his father.

After his birth Vijay gave one month to her to regain the health before he pounced on her once again. Now instead of her hands only her legs were tied with the long chain so that she roam around the room and washroom to take care of her son.

One more year passes like this and it was Ranvijay's first birthday.

Naina requested Vijay to take them to temple as she wanted to pray for her son. Initially he refuses but later on agreed and took them with him. Naina was really happy as after so much time she got proper clothes to wear and also can go outside that rat hole. Ranvijay was also excited sitting in the car and seeing the outer world for the first time. He was looking at everything amusingly  and giggling and clapping his hands. Vijay and Naina both were looking at him with amusement.

After praying they went to mall for some shopping and than went to have dinner. All this time Ranvijay was in Vijay's hand as he instructed Naina to not to create any ruckus or try to run or he will simply kill the baby. Naina obliged with all his instructions so no harm may come to her little wonder.

From than onward he took them out number of times but always keep Ranvijay with him only. Other than that Naina still has to follow the same routine at home. 

It was Ranvijay's third birthday when they again went outside. Everything was going good according to him when they bumped with an old acquaintance of him. He introduced Naina and Ranvijay as family friends. But what shocked Naina the most was the information she grabbed out of their conversation....

Vijay was already married and was the father of a son and a daughter. His daughter is 6 and son is 4 years old.

It means he was already married when he brought her here and played all his sick games with her. Though she was lost earlier only but this information crumbled her completely. She looked at him baffled and lost. His gaze shifted to her and she saw the evil glint in his eyes.

He immediately excused himself from the stranger and hold Ranvijay's hand so tightly that he winces with pain to give a warning to Naina to not to do anything wrong and began moving towards exit holding Ranvijay's hand.
She followed him quietly and they reached back home in the total silence.

After laying down sleeping Ranvijay on his bed she entered their bedroom and before she could ask him anything he pounced on her like a hungry beast and within fraction of seconds tore every piece of clothing on her body and threw her on the bed forcefully.

She whimpered when he pushed himself inside her roughly without any warning or foreplay. She shouted and cried loudly due to pain and his rough ministrations on her body. He f****d her really raw till she lost her consciousness as if wanted to punish her for something.

Next morning she woke up with the loud cries of Ranvijay and tried to get down from her bed but winces with the unbearable pain in her lower abdomen. But still she got up and reaches his room. But what she saw there was like the last nail to her patience.

Vijay was standing holding Ranvijay in his hand near a bucket full of water. He lowered his head in the bucket and pull it back only when he was on the verge of loosing his breath. He was laughing like a cruel monster while watching his son struggling for his life in the water.

Without giving much thought about her actions Naina picked up the wooden bat lying at the corner and hit hard on the back of his head. Vijay stumbled with a hit on the back of his head and a loud cry of pain erupt out of his lips. He turned and looked at her when she blows again on his face with the same bat and picked up her son and dashed out from the hell.

She ran and ran as fast as her body allowed her. She was not aware of the surroundings so she ran to whichever direction she thought right. She ran for nearly 20 mins but than her speed got decreased and soon after her body began refusing her mind. She observed her surroundings and found herself very close to highway and decided to run towards the same so she may take some help from any passersby.

Within 5 minutes she reached the highway and signal many cars to stop. But seeing a young girl with bare legs and tore clothes holding a boy .... no one stops to help her. She was trying to stop any vehicle but everyone ignored the needy girl royally and moved from there. Dejected she sat down on the side of the road when Ranvijay saw a car standing at some distance and ran towards it.

On reaching there he found a man standing on the other side of the car smoking a cigarette with one hand and holding a phone to hus ears with other. He gave a pull on his trousers to gain his attention.

RANVIJAY: Uncle.... uncle please help us..

STRANGER: (looks at him and then disconnects the call and leaned down to reach his height) who are you?? What you need from me?? You don't look like a beggar to me...

RANVIJAY: Beggar( looking at him with confusion) What's that??

STRANGER: Leave it and tell me what do you want??

RANVIJAY: uncle my mother is not well see (pointing towards his mother) please help us.

STRANGER: (looks towards Naina and finds that something is off with her) What happened to her??

RANVIJAY: Blood.... she is bleeding

STRANGER: (holding his hands reached Naina) Excuse me madam are you alright.... Is there something I can do for you??

NAINA: (looked at him at gasped as he recognized him) Bh..... bhaiya

STRANGER: (confusingly) Hhhh..... what?? Do we know each other??

NAINA: (panting heavily) Bh.... bhaiya... you are the elder brother of Sanjay right??

STRANGER: Hmmm... yes... but how do you know??

NAINA: Bhaiya I am his friend I attended your wedding also .... please help me bhaiya.... someone is following ne please help me to reach my family.

STRANGER: Okkkk.... come sit in the car

and take both to them in his car with him. After starting the car he passes the water bottle to her and she gulped down almost half of the bottle and make Ranvijay drink rest of that.

He observed her actions keenly and after she got little comfortable asked her about her situation. She told everything to him as it all started with his wedding only.

After listening to her about his own cousin he was shocked little reluctant to believe her but seeing her condition with all the marks visible on her face.... neck... hands and other parts shown out of her torn clothes and Ranvijay who seems to be almost replica of his cousin he chooses to trust her. He promised to help her and take care back to her home.

They reached his place which he uses in the city whenever he comes here for business and after showing the guest room to her he ordered the house help to arrange for some some clothes for both of them before retiring to his room.

They met again in the hall in evening for tea and snacks. She requested him to let her talk to Sanjay when he informed her that he had already talked to him and told everything to him. He will be waiting for her tomorrow at her place so that he may help her to clear everything to her family.

She thanked him wholeheartedly and  he gave his heartwarming smile while patting Ranvijay's head lovingly. She was happy that she was finally free from the hell and now would be able to meet her family once again but little did she know that it was just a calm before the storm that is approaching to her and this time it is more dangerous..... more furious like a black hole waiting to absorb her completely.....

Namrata Shirodkar as Naina

Rakesh Roshan as Vijay 

So.... guys what you say about the chapter??

How about the cast of Naina and Vijay??

Can you guess what will happen with her next??

What do you think about Sanjay's brother??

Please right your views and suggestions and don't forget to Vote...

We are left qith only one more chapter of the past than we will be back on the present scenario. Till than bbyeee... take care guys...

Love you all
Your Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 39.2K 45
"I have married you, but I will never accept you as my wife." He glares at her for a few seconds, before walking away. "Unwanted forever," she whispe...
132K 7.1K 29
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
1.7M 56.4K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...
70.1K 3.4K 30
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...