janus ~ hermione granger

By -SUMMERL0VINGS

madison taylor, a 'slytherin' who was broken. who needed fixing. who needed someone to keep her in line. who... More

~introduction-
~changes~
~face claims~
author's note
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π• π•Ÿπ•–
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕨𝕠
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•—π•šπ•§π•–
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•šπ•©
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
lxii
lxiii
𝕑𝕒𝕣π•₯ π•€π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
π•–π•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦e
author's note
𝕀π•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•€π• π•žπ•–π•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Ÿπ•–π•¨
π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•˜π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ

xvii

9.4K 371 352
By -SUMMERL0VINGS

"so he's a werewolf?" maddy whisper shouted, instantly getting smacked my hermione.

"i told you to keep it down!"

"sorry," she mumbled, rubbing the spot that hermione's hand had come in contact with. "it's hard to keep up with this place sometimes."

the two walked into their classroom, so the smarter girl signaled to the other girl to end their conversation as they arrived to their seats.

professor lupin walked in and a group of students rushed to inform them about their lesson with snape.

"he assigned two rolls of parchment!"

"we tried to tell him we didn't know anything about werewolves-"

"didn't you tell professor snape we have not been over them?" remus frowned.

"sir, you look like you need a nap," maddy raised her hand.

"wouldn't you know," ron snorted

"he refused to listen!"

"he said we were behind."

"two full rolls of parchment on werewolves!"

"no worries, you don't have to do the essay," the professor smiled.

"hold on," maddy spoke up, barely processing what ron said.

"what?" harry looked at her.

"arse," she muttered, flicking ron, which turned into a whole silent argument.

at the same time, like they were synchronized, the two stomped on each other's feet, crying in pain.

"merlin's saggy-"

"do not finish that sentence," hermione quickly covered her mouth.

after a couple moments of ron and maddy whining in pain, they had recovered. the taylor girl smirked and licked hermione's hand.

"again?" the granger girl slightly raised her voice, attaining some unwanted attention.

"what? would you rather me lick something else?" maddy joked, but her eyes widened as she realized what she said.

"bloody hell," ron choked out, bursting out into laughter when he processed what the girl next to him said.

harry looked absolutely mortified while hermione stared at the floor, not wanting anyone to see how red she was.

the people around them that had heard were snickering and although draco didn't hear the conversation, he winked at his best friend, who was still in shock.

                                          𓆉

green light.

two babies crying.

adults screaming.

voldemort.

maddy was in a crib. her sister in another one beside her. a loud noise was heard from out in the hall. her mother went to go check it out, leaving the door open.

voldemort.

her dad was on the floor. her mom, screaming in agony up in the air.

soon, what seemed to be pulseless too.

"you two are going to bring me astonishing power some day. until next time, madison and phoebe taylor."

                                          𓆉

"what's going on here?" maddy scared the twins and harry.

"come," fred quickly said, shushing her and waving her over. "george, if you would explain," he added, nodding to some parchment.

"back when we were in our first year-"

"because that was very long ago-"

"shush! like i was saying before maddy here rudely interrupted. when we were all young and innocent— well a little more innocent than now, anyways. we got into a little altercation with filch."

"—and he dragged us, rather roughly, i'd say, to his office. he started threatening us, not anything we aren't used to, of course-"

"—and we noticed a drawer in his office labeled confiscated and highly dangerous."

"no you didn't," harry murmured as the smile on his face grew.

"you're telling us you wouldn't have? anyways, george dropped another dungbomb, and i grabbed this from the drawer."

"it's not as retched as it sounds, i hope you know. doubt filch even knows how it works," george continued.

"they have taught us more than we've learned at hogwarts."

"who's they?" the younger gryffindors asked at the same time.

"you're winding me up," harry sighed.

"oh, we are, aren't we?" george proceeded to tap his wand on the parchment. "i solemnly swear i am up to no good."

the blank paper soon had ink covering it all, in many designs.  names of places began showing up as well as footsteps of others.

"there are seven in total, and filch knows about these four," fred spoke while pointing at different spots on the map. "i'd recommend this one, it leads to the cellar of honeydukes. don't bother with this one, i bet no one has ever used it because the whomping willow is in it's way."

"moony, wormtail, padfoot, and prongs. we owe them all so much," george sighed.

"only can imagine how long this took, oh how far we go to help out the future generations of pranksters."

"and don't forget to wipe it after you've used it!"

"or else anyone, and i mean anyone, can use it. tap it and say mischief managed, and it will look like a plain piece of parchment."

"see you in honeydukes," george winked, and with that, the twins had left.

"thanks for staying since i couldn't go."

"anytime har, now, let's go to hogsmeade."

                                            𓆉

"what about these?" hermione was heard, holding cockroach clusters.

"absolutely not," harry and maddy gagged at the same time, scaring ron.

"what are you two doing here?"

"you learned to apparate, harry?"

hermione raised an eyebrow as maddy, who held her hands up as she winked.

"mione, are you cold?" harry asked a blushing hermione, while ron just chuckled and nudged the boy who lived. "fred and george gave me something."

"gotta go," maddy waved as she spotted crabbe, goyle and draco.

                                            𓆉

"hermione, let me goooo," maddy whined, receiving some looks as the granger girl dragged her to the library.

"no. you need to study. i don't want you to end up like the boys."

"but you have to go to hogsmeade in a bit," maddy continued, pretending to look at her 'watch'.

"remind me to get you a watch for the holidays," she chuckled, finding an empty table.

maddy instantly laid her head down, not really wanting to be spending her afternoon in the library.

"the trip is tomorrow, so we can spend some time here."

"yay," the older girl sarcastically mumbled. she jumped as hermione threw booms down on the table, instantly making her sit up.

"can you apparate?" hermione asked, skimming through a book to find something important.

"of course my horse," maddy answered.

hermione glanced up from the book and raised an eyebrow.

"no? alright."

"here we are," she smiled. "what is-"

"did you know im four days older than you?"

"yes. you mention it a lot. now-"

"i need a nap."

"madison iris taylor!" hermione whisper shouted.

"i don't want to study," the taylor girl mumbled as she laid her head down again.

"i don't care," hermoine replied, smacking maddy's head.

"i've been concussed."

hermione attempted to keep a straight face but failed, and began giggling.

maddy lifted her hurt head up, and smiled at the giggling girl, butterflies swarming around her stomach as she listened to the angelic noise.

"you're staring," hermione blushed, going back the book.

"can i ask you the questions first?" madison cleared her throat, placing her hand on the open book.

"fine," hermoine groaned, and they spent the rest of the afternoon quizzing each other and admiring each other's intelligence.

and even if they didn't know it, it was in this moment where their feelings for each other began to get stronger.

notice how it says stronger instead of forming?

word count- 1209
date written- september 30, 2020
i just realized some of my previous chapters have hermione's name spelt wrong, so i apologize

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 112K 26
"Goldie Dove? She's way, way to sweet for that bitter Malfoy. She's in Hufflepuff anyways." "Really? Well then you don't know her." FAST PACED STORY...
90.1K 2.5K 181
Mikayla O'Brien is a quiet, bookworm who wants to prove herself. When she's separated from her twin sister during the sorting, she finally begins to...
376K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
585K 19.2K 90
A Malfoy? With a muggle-born? Y/N Malfoy had brought nothing but shame to her family name. But after finding out that she's a prophecy, her entire fu...