A Forbidden and Forgotten Rom...

By Bp2kGb

You are a teen celeb around the world for being an amazing violinist. You move away from the United States to... More

Prologue (Part 1?)
Author's Note
Cover Art
Chapter 1: A Miraculous Mission
100 Reads!!!
Chapter 2: First Days are Always a Bit Under the Weather (Part 1)
Chapter 3: First Days are Always a Bit Under the Weather (Part 2)
Chapter 5: A Beautiful Day for an Outing
Chapter 6: Secrets of the Night
Christmas Special Chapters Author's Note
Christmas Special Chapter with Chat Noir
Christmas Special Chapter with Adrien Agreste

Chapter 4: A Concert to Remember

784 27 36
By Bp2kGb

Hello my wonderful readers!!! I am incredibly sorry for this super late upload. I don't know how many of you have stuck around for my story, but if you have, then thank you so much for your support. I've just been having the biggest writer's block with this chapter and school was just kicking me to the ground. However, school is coming around the corner and I wanted to at least get this done before then. I again am so sorry for this super late chapter, but I hope you enjoy it. Please write comments or pm me anything about my story. Thank you for reading my story again!!!

(The image does not belong to me. This is the concept image for the Miraculous movie released by Jeremy Zag.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/F/N)'s POV

I have been here in Paris for about a week now and it's been quite enjoyable. Other than the constant swarms of fangirls, everything has been going smoothly. I've become a part of Ladybug and Chat Noir's team and started to learn more about their background as heroes. I've started building better connections with Master Fu and started to learn more about the history of the miraculous to which I had to constantly report back to the general to help further inform him of the magical items and creatures. On the screen inside of the set up hidden room, the general is video calling me.

"So these "kwamis" are stored in these specific wearable items and can appear as long as their item is open from the box?"

"That is correct, sir."

"Is there a way to get these items?"

"They tell me that they were given to them from the guardian."

"Okay. Find out more about this guardian and any information about replicating these said powers. If it comes to, take them for us to study and leave no witnesses."

"Yes sir." The call ends and I check the time. Oops I'm going to be late on my walk with Marinette to school. I grab my bag and run straight out of the door. I then sprint across the street over to the bakery and wait inside for Marinette.

"Hello, Sabine. How are you?"

"Hello, (Y/F/N). I'm doing great. How about yourself?"

"I'm fine. Is Marinette up yet?"

The stomps on stairs sound echo into the bakery. "Well it seems that she is."

"Mom, is (Y/F- Ahhh! (Y/F/N), you're here!", Marinette exclaims, showing a wide grin as her face reddens of embarrassment.

I giggle with my hand covering my mouth and my eyes closed. "You ready to head to school, Marinette?"

"Yeah, let's go. Bye, mom!"

"Bye, Sabine." We both walk out and head to school. As we're waiting for the light to change, I pull out a V.I.P. badge and hold it behind my back. "Hey Marinette, so I have a concert planned for since I had recently arrived in Paris."

"Oh yeah! Everyone in class is so excited about it and..." She puts her hands behind her back and puts one leg behind the other. "S-So a-am I." Before she turned her face away from me completely, I caught a glimpse of her reddened face of embarrassment.

"Well I was gonna wait until we were altogether, but I guess you can know now. I'm giving the whole class front row seats to my concert."

"What?! That's amazing! Thank you, (Y/F/N)!" Marinette exclaims and jumps at me with a hug. I hug back.

"You're welcome, but there's a little more to it." Marinette pulls away and looks at me questioningly. "This only applies to my four first friends." I showed her the V.I.P. badge in my hand. "Because you guys were my first friends, you guys deserve more for being so kind and welcoming to me. So I hope you guys will accept this."

She's hesitant to touch them. "Is this really for me?"

"Of course it is. You are my first friend in Paris after all."

She stutters before taking the pass out of my hand. "I-I-I don't know what to say." She hugs me, but it's more sincere. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I respond, hugging back. We both continue heading to the school. As we arrived, both Alya and Nino were waiting for us at the top of the stairs. I wave towards them, "Hey guys!"

"Hey (Y/F/N), Marinette!" Alya yells back.

"Hey dude, dudette!" followed by Nino.

"So I already let Marinette in on the surprise, but I got front row seats for our entire class to my concert."

"Dude, that's totally awesome!" Nino cheers, holding out his hand for a high five to which I give him.

"What?! Really?! I get to see you play live and that close?!" Alya squeaks, jumping in place.

"Yeah, but you do know that you've been up close with me for almost a week now, right?"

"Oh yeah. Heheh. But I get to see you play in person."

"Alya, you do know that if you wanted to watch me play in person, you could've just asked me to come over to my apartment and watch me practice."

"Ahhhh!!! No way! I'd love to come by!"

"Me too, dude!"

"I'd like to go too, if you don't mind, (Y/F/N)," Marinette says a little quietly with her index finger poking each other in front of her and her knees together.

"Of course you guys can come too. It'd be fun to have some company for once." I say, giving my signature closed-eye smile.

Both Marinette and Alya scream while holding hands together. "Ahhh! (Y/F/N), stop!!! You're gonna kill me with your cuteness!" Alya exclaims and dramatically falls into Marinette's arms.

"Oof! Alya, you're so heavy," Marinette exclaims with the strain of holding Alya in her voice. Nino then approaches Marinette to help carry Alya by putting her on his back. Twenty seconds later and Adrien arrives in front of the school.

He steps out saying goodbye to his bodyguard and waves at us while walking toward us. I gesture my hand for him to come over quick. Once he arrives, I have Marinette stand by me while the other three are in front of me. "So Adrien, to get you up to speed, I managed to get everyone in Ms. Bustier's class front row seats to my upcoming concert. However, something that Marinette knows that I'm about to tell you all is...", I pull out the other three V.I.P. badges from my bag, "...that you guys get V.I.P. badges for being my first friends." All of their eyes widen. "Is something wrong?" All of them were speechless. "Marinette, is this normal for them to be left like this?"

"It's not. This is the first time that I've seen them like this. You have made an achievement I would say," she says and gives a small chuckle.

"What should we do?"

"Maybe we can lead them into the classroom?"

"Okay," I begin pulling Nino and Alya. However, when I turn to see Marinette, she is blushing red and walking back and forth around Adrien trying to find a good way to lead him. "Marinette, just grab his hand and pull him along."

"I-I-I'm not sure if I can do that. What if I hurt him? What if people think we're dating? What if-"

"Marinette, you're overreacting. No one will think that. If it makes you comfortable, I can take both Adrien and Nino and you just take Alya, okay?" She nods her head, still covered in a red blush. I walk over and grab Adrien as Marinette grabs Alya and we head to Ms. Bustier's class. I seat both Adrien and Nino in their seats as Marinette seats Alya down and sits down next to her. I go up to my seat and wait for class to begin.

Ten minutes later, the rest of the class comes in and soon Ms. Bustier enters the class. I raise my hand to get her attention. "Yes, (Y/F/N)?"

I stand up, "Is it alright if I can use a few minutes to make an announcement?"

She smiles, "As long as it doesn't take up the whole class time, then it'll be fine." She then ends with a giggle.

"Yes, of course. Hello all, I'd like to announce that I've gotten the whole class front row tickets to my upcoming concert." The class cheers and I begin handing out the tickets to everyone.

As class ends, people are still restless about the tickets I have given to them. Adrien, Alya, and Nino still seem to be in their frozen state as we head to our other classes. Upon entering the next class, the teacher is not paying much attention to the class which allows me and Marinette to easily push them into the classroom. "Marinette, we're gonna be so tired if we have to do this all day," I state to her.

"You're not tired already?! I'm already exhausted just dragging Alya! You have to do both Adrien and Nino!" she whisper-yells back to me.

"Don't worry. Just two more classes after this and it'll be lunch. By that time if they don't come to their feet, we'll have to snap them out of it ourselves." I smile at Marinette to give her some hope. She gives me a hesitant smile back. Hopefully, this'll pass soon. I'm here to gather intel, not babysit.

Soon lunchtime arrives and Adrien, Alya, and Nino are still not their conscious selves. I look to Marinette who is freaking out since they haven't come out of it. "Marinette, calm down. There's only one thing we can do now."

"What's that?"

"We're gonna have to dunk their faces into some water."

"What?! Is that really the only way?!"

"Well, that's all I can think about doing. We've dragged them through more than half of the school day and they haven't gained any consciousness."

Marinette thinks about it for a few minutes while looking at the frozen faces of our friends. She looks down before pulling her head back up, "Ohh. Okay. Let's do it. I hope this will work because this might be the last thing we can do."

We both get up and nod to each other before each heading to our respective restrooms. As I enter the restroom, I position them in front of the sinks. I give the sink a quick rinse with soap and water before blocking the drain with paper towels. I hope this works. Once the sink is filled with enough water, I turn off the sink and walk behind the two boys and edge them closer to the sink. "Please forgive me," I say. Getting on the tips of my toes, I grab the back of both of their necks and plunge their face into water. Within a few seconds, both boys immediately raise their head out of the sink.

They frantically look around and eventually turn to me asking, "What happened?!" I grab some paper towels for them.

"Both of you and Alya froze up when I said I was giving you guys V.I.P. badges to my concert." As I finish that sentence, both of them freeze up again. I facepalm and repeat the dunking. As they look around frantically again and they turn to me, beginning to speak, I place my hand up and walk to grab some paper towels. "I'm not gonna say what happened again because I don't want you guys to freeze again, so I'm just letting you guys know that it's lunch time right now." I unclog the sinks and lead the boys to the table where Alya and Marinette are already seated.

I walk a little faster to reach the table before the boys. "Please do not mention the badges. I fear they might freeze again because once I said V.I.P. badge, they froze after I made them conscious again."

Alya speaks up, "Sure thing. We'll keep our mouths shut about it. When do you want to tell them again though?"

I think for a moment, going through the many scenarios where they will not freeze up on me. I slam my head onto my arm resting on the table. "I think it's best for you two to tell them when I'm not here. Hopefully, the message coming from two well-known friends instead of me will prevent them from freezing." I look up slightly to look at the two girls.

Marinette's POV

Wow!!! First, I get to be (Y/F/N)'s first friend to receive a V.I.P. badge. Next, I almost got to pull Adrien around, but my nerves got the better of me. Now, (Y/F/N) is giving me and Alya the most adorable look. Both me and Alya keep our composure, but I know she's squealing on the inside just like me. I look to Alya as we both give a slight nod to each other before turning to face (Y/F/N) again. "You can count on us, (Y/F/N)! We'll take care of it!" Giving him a reassuring smile, his mood lightens up. He stands up before running around to me and Alya and wrapping us into a hug.

"Thank you guys so much!!! It's nice to have friends I can count on!!!" My face is burning right now. Turning to Alya to see her beet-red face, it looks like she might faint again. I silently plead to her that she doesn't and luckily (Y/F/N) releases us before it can happen. "Here are the boys' passes and yours too, Alya. Thank you for doing this." He gives us his closed-eye smile before going back to his seat. Both me and Alya squeal quietly and sit down at the table.

Soon after, the boys arrive and seat themselves at the table. Adrien sits to the left of me as (Y/F/N) is on the right. How is it possible that I, clumsy ol' Marinette, has the honor of knowing two talented and adorable boys and am sitting in between them. Breathe, Marinette. Just breathe. They are just normal people like you. Looking to my left, I can only admire the gorgeous boy who has been my inspiration to get into fashion. Looking to my right, I am still in awe after almost a week now that I am friends with an international celebrity who is adorable as can be.

Before I knew it, the school day was over and all five of us were headed toward the entrance of the school, ready to head home. (Y/F/N) pulled me and Alya ahead of the other boys. "So you guys got this, right?" he whispers to us as we continue our path to the entrance.

"Yeah, we got this. Right, Marinette?" Alya states, looking towards.

Looking at (Y/F/N), "Yeah we'll handle it."

"Thank you guys so much! Marinette, is it alright if I head home earlier while you guys give the badges?"

"Yeah sure or maybe you can stop by the bakery and I can tell you how it went with the boys?"

"Ooh! That'll be great. I'll meet you at the bakery. Bye, Alya!" He exclaims speeding out of the entrance.

Waiting near the steps of the school, we begin discussing the plan to tell the boys. "Okay, Marinette, you will have to talk to Adrien cause I'm gonna have to tell Nino about it and if he freezes up, I don't want to have to deal with dragging him home. So I'm gonna be walking Nino home and once we get there, I'll tell him about the badge. What's your plan with Adrien?"

"I-I was hoping you'd be there with me to tell him!!! How am I going to tell Adrien without you?! What if this time I freeze up because it's Adrien?! What if-"

"Marinette, calm down. Here, I'll lay it out for you in a simple way. Walk with him to his car and have him enter the car. Then you tell him about the badge and give it to him, so that his bodyguard can drive him home and be his problem if Adrien is frozen. Okay?"

"Okay. I can do this."

"That's my girl. Ooh, they're here." As Alya finishes that sentence, the boys arrive right on cue.

"Hey girls!" Adrien calls out, waving to me and Alya. I can already feel the blood rushing to my face.

"Hey!" Alya exclaims while waving back.

I manage a "h-hi" out while shyly waving back.

"Hey dudettes! Where'd (Y/F/N) go?" Nino questions.

"Oh. He needed to head home earlier." Alya explains.

"Darn. I wanted to say bye to the little dude."

"It's okay, Nino. It's not like he's leaving forever. Come on. Let's start heading home. Bye Marinette! Bye Adrien!"

As Alya and Nino start their trip home, me and Adrien walk down the stairs toward his silver car. "So are you excited for (Y/F/N)'s concert coming up?"

"Oh definitely! I hope Father lets me go to it though. He's always strict about me following my schedule. Oh can you also send me your notes? I don't remember anything from class today." He ends with a soft chuckle and scratching the back of his head with his eyes closed.

"O-of course! I'd do anything for you!" Gah! That just came out of my mouth!

Smiling back at me, "Thanks, Marinette. I knew I could always count on you for help." Oh my poor heart! Do not let Adrien hear your rapid beating please! We continued to chat until we reached his car. "Well this is my stop. See you tomorrow and hopefully at the concert!"

"Oh wait! I almost forgot to give you something." Digging through my bag, I grab the badge out and hand it to Adrien. "(Y/F/N) wanted you to have this. He gave it to me, Alya, and Nino too." Looking at Adrien he seems to be frozen again. (Y/F/N) was right. I start pushing and positioning Adrien into the car. Once in, I close the door and watch the car drive off before heading back home.

Arriving at the bakery, I open the door to see (Y/F/N) chatting with my mom. "Hi Mom! Hi (Y/F/N)!"

"Hey Marinette! How did it go?" (Y/F/N) asks anxiously.

"Well, let's say that his bodyguard has got some moving to do." I give an embarrassed chuckle to hopefully lighten the mood.

"Gosh darn it. Even he froze up when you gave it to him." He facepalms. "What did you tell him?"

"Well, I just told him that I needed to give him something before he left and told him that you wanted to-"

"You used my name?!"

"Y-yeah... W-was that bad?"

"Kind of. If you really think about it, when I tried to tell them about the badges, they both froze. So he might've not froze up if you just said you got a few V.I.P. badges to hand out. Wait! What about Nino?!"

"I-I don't know! Alya was walking home with him and was gonna give it to him when they arrived."

"We need to call her!"

I open Alya's contact and begin waiting for her to pick. A couple rings pass before, "Hey girl. What's up?"

"Hey Alya. How did giving the news to Nino go?"

"It went great. He was cheering while entering his house. Why?"

"Nothing! That's good. What did you say to him?"

"I told him he got a V.I.P. badge to (Y/F/N)'s concert."

"D-did you say who it was from?"

"Nope. Guess I left that out by accident. Hahah. Did it go well with Adrien?"

"Ummm..."

"Marinette, what happened?"

"Well..."

"Marinette." I can hear the slight twinge of impatience in her voice.

"I might've said that it was from (Y/F/N) and he may or may not have froze again."

The other side of the phone is silent for a bit before a burst of laughter. "Luckily, I forgot to mention (Y/F/N). Well at least you were probably able to make a small conversation with him, right?"

"Yeah. I did and it was nice."

"That's great and next time you can tell-"

"Ahhh!!! Yeah, Mom!!! I can help!!! Gotta go Alya! Bye!!!" I hit the end call button before she can finish that sentence and slump to my arms.

"Marinette, you do know that I know you have a crush on Adrien, right?" I lift my head up and stare blankly before turning to (Y/F/N).

"Y-you knew?!"

He giggles. "It was kind of obvious. You always looked at him during school and also you were so nervous today to be seen dragging Adrien. Don't forget you were drooling over him on my first day of school."

"How embarrassing!" I exclaim, slamming down onto my arms.

"Well I'm free for a bit. Do you want to just hang out and chat for a bit? We can work on some homework later if you'd like?"

"I'd love that!!!" That might've come out too strong. I mentally facepalm.

"Cool!!! A real hangout! Thanks, Marinette!" He gives me a hug and I can't help, but softly smile at his adorable behavior. It's almost as if I had a little brother.

"Let's head on up." Throughout the rest of the day, we chatted about everything from (Y/F/N)'s experience of being a celebrity to my dreams of being a fashion designer. However, I don't know when, but we started heading toward some of the more personal questions. It just felt so easy to talk to him. It's like I could tell him anything. "So you know that I have a crush on Adrien. Do you have a crush on anyone?"

"I never did since I was homeschooled and I was always travelling around. That's why I was so happy to have you as my friend. You're my first since I finally got to settle down somewhere." I couldn't help, but feel happy and sad at the same time. It was nice knowing I was his first friend, but to know that it took him his whole fourteen years of life to actually have a friend was saddening. "Marinette, are you alright? You seem pretty deep in thought."

"Yeah. I'm fine." I try my best to push it aside.

"Marinette, it's not hard to tell when you're lying."

I let out a huff. "Sorry. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"It's just knowing that I was your first friend is great, but also sad to know that it was up till now that you finally got a friend."

I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Marinette. Just focus on the positive side. I made a wonderful friend that I can chat with." He gives me his closed-eye smile which effectively brings a smile to my face.

"Sorry for bringing down the mood. I'm glad I could help you be happy while you're here in Paris."

"Again, don't worry about it. I'm having so much fun after just about a week being in Paris. Thank you!" He then gives me a hug. I gently hugged back and gave a small rub along his back to which he flinched for a second, but calmed down into it.

"I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to."

I feel him squeeze me tighter and a small sniffle. "T-thank you."

Time skip to concert

(Y/F/N)'s POV

It's the night of the concert and almost all of Paris is outside of the curtains I am behind. I wait for the opening band to finish. The phone in my pocket starts buzzing. Pulling it out, I see it's from Uncle Patty's office. I answer the call. "Hi Uncle Patty!"

"(Y/F/N)!!!" cheered by my three uncles.

"Hi Uncle Aaron! Hi Uncle Coop! How are you three doing?"

"We're doing mighty fine!" bellowed Uncle Patty. "Well I'm fine. Your other two uncles not so much. Maybe you can say something to motivate them in their daily exercises. Especially your Uncle Aaron. My goodness, he was slow today."

"Hey!" I hear from the distant voice of Uncle Aaron. There's a small fuss over the phone, before I can hear him louder than before. "Hey squirt! How're you doin' over there in Paris?" He enunciates with a French accent on Paris. "Find any cute girls?" he whispers quietly.

I can't help, but giggle. "Uncle Aaron, you know I don't have time for that. Besides, I wouldn't be allowed to have a relationship anyways. I'm only an instrument to be used." I end dejectedly.

"Hey! Don't say that about yourself! You are a teen boy that was put into a horrible program, but you're a teen boy nonetheless and what did we promise you when we agreed to be your uncles?"

"That you'd always care for me and always keep me smiling."

"That's right! So while you're on your long term mission, take some time for yourself and enjoy it. Don't just talk to everyone to take information for the mission. Make a connection with them and enjoy your time with them," he firmly asserted.

"I will, Uncle Aaron. Thank you for the advice."

There's a quieter rustle before a familiar soothing and calm voice begins. "Hey kiddo. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing alright, Uncle Coop."

"Nuh uh. Tell me the truth now. Although you've gone through Program X and learned how to lie and act in your role, you'll never fool me." I mentally facepalm myself at how well Uncle Coop can figure out my true emotions. "Well, what's really going on?"

"Just a bit homesick. I've been really missing you three. I just want to hug you three again."

"I miss you too, (Y/F/N). All three of us miss you, but even though we are thousands of miles apart. We'll always be with you in spirit and feel free to call Uncle Patty's number to see how we're all doing, okay?"

"I will." I respond a little more happier.

"Also I heard that bit with Uncle Aaron and I agree. Take some time for yourself to live a real normal life. You're not a weapon like the general says, okay? You are (Y/F/N), the nephew to three uncles. I wish we were there to spend time in Paris with you. To make memories other than being on missions and other than just being on the base. I promise you, we will get out of the base and all four of us together will spend boundless time giving you the best time of your life."

I can feel the tears pricking at my eyes and try to blink them away while holding in my sniffles. "Thank you, Uncle Coop. I can't wait till we're all together again as our little family."

"We can't wait for it as well. Now..." There's a small pause before I hear all three of them cheering, "Good luck on your concert! We're watching a livestream of it right now!"

I can't help, but giggle at their enthusiasm. "Thank you all! I hope you enjoy it!" We say our farewells before I end the call and as I do, the stage manager notifies me that it's my turn to head up onstage. Let's do this.

Adrien's POV

I can't believe my father actually let me go to (Y/F/N)'s concert. When I entered his office and told him about the concert, I was so sure he would not give me permission to go. However, here I am, but his one condition was for me to ask (Y/F/N) to come over to my home so that my father could meet him and ask him to try on some of the clothes he's been working on. I'm still blown away that I am standing in the front row with my entire class and friends. Standing in between Nino and Marinette, we just stand and watch as the opening band is finishing up their amazing pieces. As soon as the band members thank the audience for their time and support and head behind the curtain, (Y/F/N) steps out confidently with the crowd roaring all around us. I look to both sides of me as my entire class is joining in with the crowd and I join in to relish this once in a lifetime memory.

Arriving at the microphone, he gives waves to everyone in the audience. "Hello Paris!" The crowd cheers harder than before, but slowly quiets down. "Thank you for welcoming me to your city with open arms. After a little over a week, I have had a wonderful time looking at the beauty of the city of love. I met so many amazing, new people and made great friends. So thank you again." He bows to which everyone cheers and applauds. As he stands back up straight, he gives his signature closed-eye smile and begins to tune his violin. Once tuned, I watch as he takes a deep breath before his fingers and bow glide over the violin. The melody coming off of it is soothing to the ears, but his fingers show the complexity of the alluring sound. Looking around, everyone seems to be mesmerized by (Y/F/N)'s song. As I pan back to focus on him, I can see how much he puts himself into the music. From the small shifts between his feet to the scrunching of his brows. Soon enough his fingers begin to slow down as he finishes the piece he was playing. Once he stops, the crowd applauds and I can see him taking in a few quick, short breaths. As he opens his eyes, I can't help, but stare at them and be entranced as he stares back at me. Those captivating (E/C) eyes kept holding onto my attention, taking me back to the moment I was staring at the mysterious helper that took down the Bubbler.

I feel a slight shake of my shoulder and am tossed back into reality. "Adrien, wasn't (Y/F/N) amazing?!" Marinette beams with a sparkle in her eye.

I look back at (Y/F/N)'s slow heaving body. "Yeah. He really is." I breathe out.

Feeling a sudden grip on my right, Nino was ecstatic at what he witnessed. "Dude!!! Did you see him! He was frickin' awesome! It was like watching an angel lay their soft touch on our minds! I've heard him play music and watched him play over the internet, but it's so much cooler to see the little dude in person doing it!" I had to agree with Nino. Watching (Y/F/N) perform up there was something I could not miss.

"Thank you everyone for the cheer. Now that I got one classical piece done, how about I do a more modern song for the young folks in the crowd." All the younger adults, teens, and my classmates were cheering as hard as they could. "Let's see... Ahhh." He gently lays the bow on his violin again before his fingers rapidly take flight and emits a song that all of us teens and young adults recognized. It was a song I even recognized as it was one that Nino showed me after only listening to classical music for practicing the piano most of my life. As I watched him play this tune, the emotion was so different. He no longer held a serious expression. He looked so joyful and relaxed, a look that suited him a lot better in my opinion. A look that seemed addicting for me to see on his face. Wait what am I thinking right now? He's just a friend like everyone else, right? I shake the thought of my head and refocus on the concert, but I can't help to continue paying attention to the soft smile upon his face.

After fifteen more songs were done, (Y/F/N) spoke into the microphone. "For the next three and final songs, I will be taking selections from the audience. Whichever is the first one I hear will be played. So after I say go, get your answer out as loud as you can, but please do not hurt your throat doing it." Everyone around me was getting their answer ready and waiting in anticipation. "Go!" People were yelling songs of all genres from pop culture, rock, and 80s to video games, anime, and movies. He played one song from a movie soundtrack and another song on the trending list. When it came to the last song of the night, it seemed everyone knew the one song to yell. After (Y/F/N)'s final "go", in unison the whole audience yelled the one song that is always played at his concert. (Y/F/N) bends over in a giggle fit. "How did I not expect this song to be the last one? Here we go. Our final song for the night." He begins to play the song as everyone just begins to sway to the music as if they're no longer attached to their body. Soon the song ends and a soft final applause is given. "Thank you so much for coming to my concert tonight. I thank you all again for welcoming me into your city. I hope to see you all again along the streets of your beautiful city. Good night, everyone!" The crowd cheers as (Y/F/N) heads off behind the curtains.

As the crowd begins to disperse to head home for the night. One of the backstage bodyguards approaches me, Marinette, Alya, and Nino. In a deep, but soft voice, "Hello. Please follow me to go see (Y/F/N) behind the stage." We all looked at each other a bit shocked, but it soon melted into ecstatic smiles. Following the guard, we soon reached the small steps leading up to the stage. As soon as we were backstage, we could see (Y/F/N) thanking and bowing to all the crew members. As soon as he saw us, he ran towards us with a smile and gave us each a hug.

Looking back at the guard, "Thank you, Gerald, for bringing my friends over to me. If there's something you want, let me know and I'll try to get it for you." (Y/F/N) ends with his smile.

"Thanks, (Y/F/N)." He says ruffling (Y/F/N)'s (H/C) hair. "If it's not too much trouble, could you stop by my home sometime to meet my daughter? She's eight and took on the violin after watching you play."

"Of course, Gerald! I'll even give her some tips about the violin."

"Thank you so much, (Y/F/N)! This'll mean the world for her."

"No problem! Just send me a text of when and where to come over."

"Sounds great. Have fun with your friends now."

"Bye, Gerald." He says turning to focus on us. Wow. So kind, respectful, and generous. How is it possible that I am friends with someone like him. I still can't believe he had to deal with the loss of both of his parents. Now, he's all alone here in Paris. As one of his friends, I will not let him deal with suffering. Losing mom was hard enough and even though father is strict towards me. It's still better than having no family. "What do you guys want to do now?" He questions us.

"Pictures first!!!" Alya screams. She then bunches all of us around (Y/F/N) and inverts the camera to take a selfie. She puts on a three second timer, "Okay, everyone. Smile!" We all give our best grins. We take a look at the photo. "This is one memory I'll never forget." She then makes a group chat between all five of us and sends us the photo.

"Did you guys also want to take pictures of just yourselves and me?" (Y/F/N) suggested.

"Can we?" Alya questions with joy.

"Of course. You guys are my friends, so I'll try to help with anything I can." He says, smiling as always. We each took turns taking photos with (Y/F/N) and we did two different poses with him. We all did one nice pose and the second was different for each person. Nino did a silly face pose with him, Alya just went ahead and squeezed (Y/F/N) into a hug for her photo, Marinette struck a modeling pose with him, and now it was my turn. "Okay, Adrien. What do you want to do?"

"Umm... I have no idea. Do you have any suggestions?" I reply

He hums in thought for a moment. "Oh!" he exclaims with his index finger pointed up. "What if we take a picture of you giving me a piggy-back ride?"

"Sure." I crouch down to allow him to climb onto my back. Once on, I hold onto the back of his knees to support him and stand up. As I stand up, I realize how light he is. We then face the camera and I see two peace signs, one on each side of my head and see (Y/F/N)'s face off to the right of me giving off his closed-eye smile. I do the same as well and hear the click sound on my phone. I gently let (Y/F/N) down and we head over to see the photo. Honestly, I couldn't ask for a better photo as it encaptured the sheer joy I will always have from this memory.

"The photo came out great! Can all you send me the photos?" We all agreed and texted it to him. "Thanks, you guys. Now for the next thing. I know I'm gonna sign your badges, but did you guys have anything else you want me to sign?"

Nino gave his hat and Alya gave her phone for (Y/F/N) to sign. However, both me and Marinette didn't know what to give for him to sign since we didn't have that much on us. "How about you bring me something another time to sign, alright?" Both Marinette and I agreed and we started to walk around the backstage with (Y/F/N). The whole time we just chatted about his performance and although he denied the praises, we still complimented him. However, time flew by through our cheer filled chats and we soon needed to head home. As we were heading off the stage, on the bottom of the steps were four members of the stage crew each holding bundles of (Y/F/N)'s merch. "One more parting gift for the night and also I'm taking you guys home." He smiled and we all followed him to his limo.

Nino was the first to be dropped off, followed by Alya, and we just arrived at Marinette's. "Bye, you guys! See you next time!" She says before closing the door to the limo. We wave goodbye and head toward my home.

"Thank you for everything, (Y/F/N)." I say to him.

"You're welcome, but I didn't do much, Adrien." He giggles.

"Well, you actually did a lot because this is one of the only times I was allowed to go out that wasn't a photoshoot or an extracurricular lesson. So thank you again for giving me an experience of a lifetime."

"You're welcome, Adrien." He smiles softly before looking out the window. "The stars are beautiful tonight." I look out to see the beautiful stars for a brief second before watching the soft moonlight on (Y/F/N)'s face.

I turn back to looking at the stars. "They are beautiful tonight." Soon enough we reached my home. "Thank you for taking me home." I say outside of the limo.

"No problem! Don't forget to bring me something to sign for you."

A sudden condition zipped through my mind. "Oh, (Y/F/N), I almost forgot to ask you something."

"Oh. What did you need?"

"My father wanted me to ask you if you could stop by sometime to try on some of the designs he's working on, would that be okay?"

"Yes, of course! Just let me know when I should come!"

"Great! I'll let him know and message you a good day and time to come."

"Wonderful. See you next time, Adrien!"

"Good bye, (Y/F/N), and good night." The limo rides off toward his apartment and I stay out until the limo is out of my sights. I then look at the stars again. Remembering its beauty and the memory that belongs with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! I wanted to say thank you again for sticking with my book. I'm sorry again for making you all wait so long for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Please tell me your thoughts about the chapter. I hope you have a good morning, afternoon, evening, and night.

~BP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 236 37
๐ŸšจDISCONTINUED๐Ÿšจ i re-read this book and... well, comparing it to my latest works, it kinda sucks. the story is good and i like where it was going. i...
Silenced By c

Fanfiction

66 0 1
Adrien Agreste is always silenced. Don't slouch, don't act out, don't talk back, don't disobey, don't do anything to make the Agreste brand (not name...
141K 4.6K 21
Adrien/Chat Noir X Male!Reader (Y/N) (L/N) *Don't let me write descriptions. I honestly can't* Bring tissues, new readers. โˆž
2.9K 153 13
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...