Broken Home, Broken Hearts

By Laya_mhe

He forcefully pushed me against the wall pressing his lips on mines. I refused to kiss pack until he bit down... More

**Chapter 1**
**Chapter 2**
**Chapter 3**
**Chapter 4**
**Chapter 5**
**Chapter 6**
Chapter 7
***chapter 8**
Chapter 8•Continued
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12-Filler
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chaper 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The Finale
Conclusion
Honestly
A Guy's Best friend
Withdrawal Preview

Chapter 20

7.5K 263 53
By Laya_mhe

Jamie

Christmas Morning

I'm so ready to get back with the rest of the family. I don't like being alone with Daniel and Aaron. We've been going from store to store trying to find Aaron something to get his "friend" girl. Their mom sent me with them to make sure they didn't cross the country line.

"Why don't you get her something symbolic that says you listen..like if her favorite color is blue get her a blue rose or necklace or something." I suggested they both looked at eachother and started laughing.

"Why don't I get her a pair of those skinny jeans, maybe you and her are the same size." Aaron laughed punching me in the shoulder.

"Ouch!!"

"Must everything you say sound so gay?" Daniel chuckled and Aaron did too.

"Well Jay....that actually isn't a bad idea....thinking like a girl...smart" he winked, heading into the Jewelry department. I took off my jacket and sat on the bench.

"Dude gross, what the hell is on your arms?" Danny pointed and everyone in the store looked at me. I forgot to put the foundation on body.....My face was red in embarrasment. I quickly pulled my jacker on looking down.

"Has Jas seen that?" he asked disgusted. I nodded.

"That's repulsive....."he looked around, be fore whispering "how could he even stand to look at you let alone kiss you. Your so ugly."

If it was anything I was more sensitive about than my family it was the burns. I hated them...but I was the one causing them.

"I'm ugly you say? I see your finally living up to your hair color. Your the kind of reason why girls turn lesbian. Probably why Nicole dumped your sorry ass." I smirked. And sensitivity activates my defensive line.

" You think your so funny huh?" He pushed me. "See I would punch you in you pathetic whimpy little face but I don't want my fist to get aids"

"Jamie has aids?" Aaron walked back up to the cash register with a ring box.

"Yeah, Danny gave them to me." I walking out the store. Sitting on the hood of the car. Shortly they came outside.

"What did you say?" Danny inched towards me.

"You gave me aids....I always new something wasn't right about your vagina." I held my nose fanning my hand infront of my nose. Aaron bursted out laughing.

"He got you good bro" Aaron high fived me.

"You little bitch" All of a sudden Daniel punched me in the face causing me to fall off the car and something sharp to graze the side of my head. I screamed out in pain.

"Fight back!!!" He punched me I'm the eye, and tried my best to get a hit off of him. "Jasper isn't here to save you now" he punched me again. I kneed him in the balls and kicked him in the stomach to get him off of me and he fell and hit his head on the car.

"Guys that's enough!!!" Aaron yelled trying to help me up but Daniel pulled him away from me and kicked me in the stomach.

"He needs to learn."

"Learn what how to be an ass hole?!" I spat trying to make it to my feet I tried to open the car door but he twisted my arm all the way behind my back and slammed my head on the car. Aaron pulled him away again but this time he slapped him in the face.

"Get a grip he's just a kid dumbass...you trying to kill him?!"

I felt my head, and that's when the pain started. It was gushing. I felt like I was about to throw up. I hate large amounts of blood....

****Flashback****

My eyes sprung open, I couldn't move....it wasn't until I felt my head the horrifying pain started. I looked at my hand and it was coated with red sticky blood.

"Jasmine!!!" I cried out for my baby sister who was sitting in the back seat with me. I looked down to see my whole body surrounded by blood. It wasn't until then I realized half of it wasn't mines

*****flash back over****

I curled up in a ball on the side of the car. Jasmine. She was only 3. I wanted to cry....but I can't....not infront of them. I heard the car door slam. Aaron say next to me with some paper towels.

"I'm sooo sorry about him. I didn't expect he's go this far. He's just a bit angry that Jasper rather spend time with you than him....since you guys are bestfriends and all." He gave me the paper towels to hold to my head and helped me in the car. The drive back home was silent. When we got out of the car I met Jasper's gaze, he came running over to us.

"Jamie what happened?!" He said panicky. Caleb, his mom, and grandparents approached us too.

"D-"

Danny gave me a warning look.

"I slipped and hit my head on some glass."

"You hit your head on glass? Did the glass give you that black eye too?" Jasper said his face red with anger. If I told him....they would fight and I would ruin there Christmas.

"C-c-can I go home? I'm not used to Christmas morning without my dad." I stuttered.

"Not until someone tells me-" Jasper balled his fist up and looked at Aaron.

"Let me handle this" his mom said.

"Daniel what happened?" She asked simply.

"I don't know we came out the store and he was just sitting there....we tried to ask him who did it but he ignored us" he lied so cunningly...I almost believed him.

"Can some one please take me home?" I begged.

"I will." Daniel spoke.

"I can try and talk to him as much as I dislike him I think I might I know who did this" Danny whispered to His brother and he nodded. As much as I hated the thought of him taking me home, this is what he wanted...atleast
now he can leave me alone. I got in the car and he pulled off.

"You gonna break up with my brother" he said smiling.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I said so, your not right for him. Your just going to kill him like you killed Alex....."

"I didn't kill him!!!!" I yelled and he jerked the car to a stop and my head slammed against the seat.

"I'm the only reason Brock still isn't beating your ass right now, now he takes his anger out on you for killing his brother but if you hurt mines I won't beat you, embarrass you, I will kill you." he growled.

"You think that's going to scare me into giving my boyfriend up think again. I love Jasper......I would never hurt him. There's nothing you can say or do to change that."

He swerved the car into this ally.

"Very funny take me home or I'm going to call Jasper and tell him that you were the one who beat me up." I took out my phone and he jacked it from me.

"We'll see about that." he unlocked the car door and came around to pull me out. He leaned me over the the hood of the car and pressed his body against mines roughly smashing my face on the car.

"I'm warning you because I don't want to hurt you....and you don't want anyone to hurt Jasper right? Right!!!" He slammed me down again.

"Yes, yes" I cried.

"Now after today your going to break up with my brother, or your going to come up missing.....and I promise you your gonna wish you died in that car crash." he pulled me up and threw me in the car and sped into my drive way.

"By Jamie, see you tomorrow" he smiled and I ran out the car unlocking the door and went straight to my room.
I let the tears fall. Why was he doing this too me? I can't break up with him. I just....cant. I scurried to my closet and curled up in a ball. I looked at the box next to me that contained the past. How could I think Jasper would ever love me with these ugly burns on my body? Why would anyone love me? I reached for the box and held on to the the lighter. No if you do this to yourself he will win. He's trying to get into your head. I dropped the lighter and went into the bathroom. I examined my body. My face was bruised....badly. I had a deep cut on the side of my forehead....and then the burns. I never knew why I did them....I just....just needed to feel a void.

"Jamie are you in here? The door was unlocked? why is there blood on the floor? Jamie!!! Jamie!!!!" My dad screamed running through the house and into my room. I hid in the bathtub with the shower curtains drawn. He can't see me like this.

"Jamie!!!!"

I sobbed quietly as I heard him open the bathroom door. He pulled the curtain back aiming a gun to my face.

"My god Jamie." he put the gun down and picked me up. "Let's go"

"G-go where?" I stuttered.

"To the hospital...who did this to you?"

"Is Jamie okay? I thought he was at his boyfriend's house" Reba came running in and she seem the blood droplets in the carpet and looked at us.

"I'll get some towels"

I cried and cried. I just couldn't stop...I hate when this happens.

"No get his meds, he's having a panic attack." he ran carrying me to the car.
My head hurts, everything is spinning. I can't feel my body but I know it's spazzing out. I tried to tell him it wasn't my anxiety but I couldn't explain it. All could see was lights and colors before I was sucked into a pit of darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment, share, love you all💋💋💋💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
52.4M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.7M 251K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...