๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘ แฐ ๐ค.๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ

By k-kirstein

"๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Š๐€๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ" "๐’๐‡๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐-" --เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ... More

!NEWS!
No longer a feisty one
Different is correct
Volume
Sexist much mother
Loner
Outcast on the Sidelines
Hot
Buses are Encounters
S, H or Sleep Deprived
The Talk of Japan
That's What she Said
Question Question
Dreams and Dress up
Shocker
Suttering Because Your Palms are Sweaty
F
Baby Crow
Jesus, everyone needs him
Cologne
The End (for you)
More Attractive
It's Going Down, He's Not Yelling Timber?
Phone Numbers
Under My Umbrella
In the Presence of Satan and Her Misfits
Ha, Your Screwed
Triple Trouble
Payback
Your Twin
Lessons First Gift ๐Ÿˆ
Mrs. Bakugou
Stupid Second Gift ๐Ÿˆ
Officially Officials of the Official
โŒ๐Ÿ‘„โŒ and โšฐ๏ธ
And Like a Flash, That Promise Could be Broken
Hitting the Books, Literally ๐Ÿˆ
Under Da Pool
Gon
The Awakening Kiss
Always Y/n Smh
Real Parent Love
Katsuki x Y/n
Only You ๐Ÿ‹
Ready, oOoH KiNkY-
Absolute Chaos
sPiCy Sheets ๐Ÿ‹
Call Him Bakugone
The End (but actually) ๐Ÿ‹

Owed Debt

5.6K 182 416
By k-kirstein

Me: no not money. Also me: KiNky-*slapped*. I'm weird, and I'll call you all out, you are too, I love it. Enjoy~
_________________________________

You had three boys staring intently at you. All giving good reasons for work.

Never in your entire life had you thought you would be in this position.

"Hey uh Y/n you need another pencil?" Denki opened the door without permission as his words slowly died down in his sentence.

Shinsou moved his lavender eyes to Denki's bright yellow ones before looking at you again.

Blushing light pink, Denki dropped the pencil. "Y-yeah I'm just gonna go." He awkwardly said and slammed the door right on his fingers.

"This bodies killing me softly." He meekly said running back to his room, careful to not slip and fall on his head like last time with his corgi puppy socks.

You glanced at the dropped pencil and turned to the boys awkwardly. "W-well um h-he um, y-yeah." You nervously laughed, twiddling with your thumbs.

Bakugou rolled his slightly irritated crimson red eyes. "Your words made no sense dumbass." He blankly said.

Monoma covered his mouth to reduce a laugh. Shinsou's mouth turned upwards as he titled his head to the side.

"B-be quiet! Y-you try making a decision that's decent enough to please everyone!" You snapped at him with a growing cheery red face.

Bakugou did his signature smirk. That's so hot what the hell?! You mentally wanted to slap yourself for thinking that.

"That's an easy choice, me." He sternly said in a very deep voice. "Haha no short tempered gremlin. Sweet Y/n should choose me. I'm obviously the best, I'm practically irresistible to her!" Monoma said with an evil lurking smile.

The ash blondes crimson red eyes twitched. "Sweet Y/n? What the hell why would you think that stupid piece of crap?!" Bakugou shouted, palms beginning to ignite in a bursting orange color.

"Me? A piece of crap? Oh angry ticking time bomb you flatter me!" Monoma touched his forehead as if to be wounded. Sarcasm dripping from his teeth.

Poor sleep deprived Shinsou, in the middle of it all. Yet, he wasn't even trying to stop it.

"Do something!" You whispered as the two bickered away. "Fine. You take your man and I got this sadistic freak." Shinsou said pulling Monoma away.

His words caused you to madly blush fifty shades of red, fireworks bursted on your cheeks. My man?! You yelled in your head while quickly walking up to Bakugou.

Taking in a deep breath you placed two palms on his sleeve. Even with the uniform on, you could feel his strong muscles. What does he do at home damn he's good- Focus here! Your two inner voices mixed up in your head.

Bakugou felt your figure on him and he looked down. Instead of his eyebrows being knitted down angrily, they softened up.

You used a small amount of your quirk on him so he still gained full control of his body and actions. "Tch. I wasn't going to try anything with you here idiot." He huffed and you let go.

"I-I know b-but, god your so difficult. B-be careful." You patiently said with a smile.

Bakugou felt his ear tips burn like a train starting up.  "Whatever." He simply responded and glanced away.

"Oh you weren't going to try anything? Well too bad because I am!" Monoma laughed continuing to be pulled by the other lazy male.

Shinsou sighed. "Hey Monoma who do you hate most from 1A?" He suddenly asked him. "Isn't it obvious every single o-" his sentence was cut off.

The blue eyes he once had washed away with a white fade. "Idiot now my heads going to hurt. Hey Monoma, apologize to Y/n and Bakugou then calm down." Shinsou said guiding the male.

It was, confusing to you. "How did you-" "I just used my quirk." He quickly answered as Monoma did what he was told to.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I promise to be calm now." He said in a slightly robotic, but still in an emotional way.

Shinsou creepily smiled. "Got it." He said bringing back the original Monoma.

The crazy blonde shook his head and rapidly blinked open his blue eyes. "God. I just felt like I went into another universe just then, maybe I can take over the world later in there." He whispered to himself.

You, Shinsou, and even Bakugou appeared to be confused by the males weird words.

"Anyways! Lovely Y/n who are you going to start working with first?" Monoma said with a kind smile feeling Bakugou send daggers at the names he called you.

Back to the same criteria of choosing, the boys faced you.

"I-I um I-its not a b-big deal. You all choose!" You said with a nervous chuckle.

Bakugou twisted his tongue and smacked his lips together. "Really? It isn't that fucking difficult to chose." Bakugou began to loose his temper again.

Shinsou sighed. "Look, I have a very strict schedule- woah never thought I'd say that. Sike, it's a lie. Y/n you'll work with us first since we're almost done, and then we can leave if you want so you can concentrate on the subjects." He smartly said with a slight smile.

You replayed his sentence in your head. Monoma was smirked at a flabbergasted Bakugou.

Still, you obliged and just nodded. "A-alright. Does that sound okay w-with you B-Bakugou? Y-you can give us tips too, since your in the hero class." You shakily managed to spill out.

Bakugou tensed ya your agreement. He took a deep breath, and calmed down. Shocker.

"Fine, I don't care." He rolled his crimson red orbs, already annoyed at the other two males.

Monoma laughed loudly and swung his arm around your shoulder. "Perfect choice Y/n! We shall start then!" He patted your head and sat on the floor.

Your cheeks turned pink as you sat down. Bakugou still looking angry, closely joking from his afar.

Shinsou was pleased deep inside. Hey pinky was right, he does have a short temper with Y/n. She better owe me the ten bucks she promised after this, if it works. He thought grabbing the project.

________________

You teenagers had been working very fast putting your brains and ideas together. The evening hadn't even creeped up.

"Here Shinsou let me right your name. I bet those eye bags can't even let you see." You laughed feeling comfortable with them on the floor.

The male shrugged. From the corner of his eye he saw Bakugou staring at a generous you.

Shinsou had an idea. "Oh here Y/n, that's not how you spell it." He said leaning towards you a bit.

His hand loosely went on top of yours as he erased the 'mistake' you had made. "There. Thanks Y/n." He said taking his paper back.

Your body froze at his previous actions.

Bakugou looked at Shinsou with an irritated face. A shown pink on his ear tips.

"Yes Pomeranian, I'm deadass." He simply said nearly putting the project inside. Monoma in the other hand just crumbled up his paper and shoved it in.

You regained your posture, all gazed at him with a scared look. "What? I'll just say that my dog was picking a fight with me." He shrugged with a whatever mood.

"I'm not even gonna question it." Shinsou said concerned. "Yeah your not going to that's why yo shoes raggedy." Monoma stick his tongue out at him.

"That's why yo momma dead." The lavender haired boy spoke. The blue eyed boys tongue went back in.

Then, a confused expression case onto his face. "Wait a damn minute. My mom isn't even dead." Monoma slapped his forehead.

You tried to hold a laugh in, it just didn't work. "Pfft are you guys even human?" You said in between laughs, cheeks turning red, nothing new.

Bakugou tried to hide in his laughs. Yours was contagious. He tried looking down at his hands to reduce the feeling.

"Aye Y/n your laughs cute." Monoma said out of the blue. Your laughs died down and you awkwardly cleared your throat. "I-uh um t-thank you." You quietly squeaked.

Bakugou's temper rose like a volcano in Hawaii. The poor people better run because he was about to explode.

A cry out stopped him. "Y/n I can't find my window! Oh wait, it's here. Gah there's a spider!" Denki yelled from the next wall.

Shinsou felt his face get hotter, though he sighed. "Is your brother that dumb?" He asked standing up. "I guess he's 'gifted'." You quoted in his words.

"Are you guys leaving? I-I mean we uh finished the project already s-so it wouldn't matter." You stammered yourself out of the pot hole situation.

Monoma smiled. "Why lovely Y/n? Do you not want us to leave?" He laughed with bright blue eyes.

Bakugou groaned. "She never said that asshat." He got up from his seat with hands shoved in his pockets.

You felt a gust of cold air hit you as he stood behind. Butterflies were floating in your stomach again, causing a blush to form.

"And I was never speaking to you Bakahoe." Monoma insulted him. "No one calls me that you turd licker." They began to bicker again.

Another voice entered the chat. "Hey Sis, Bakahoe you done studying so you can join me?" Denki opened the door wearing a broken looking headset and a gaming controller.

"Denki no." You said with a trying to be sweet with a smile. "I bet I would win anyway, but why not try? Come on cat boy your coming too! Thanks for working Y/n, bye Bakahoe." Monoma said pulling the two males away, no other words included.

You shuffled your feet around. "W-well that was um I-I guess we can work now." You said, but Bakugou already had your bag in his hands and he grabbed your wrist.

"W-what? We're are we going?!" You asked slightly embarrassed from his touch. "You owe me some peaceful quiet time while working because of those loud fuckers." He grumbled. "T-that doesn't explain where we're going!" You argued as he pulled you along.

Bakugou sighed. "A quiet place I go to. So just come Jesus Christ." He said before leading you out.

Luck was on your side, you didn't have to deal with the devil spawn and the witch while Bakugou guided you to who knows where.

__________________

In a span of just a few minutes, you two arrived on a tall grassy hill.

It gave just the peaceful and warm view of the sun and birds flying the the big blue sky. The view of the busy streets with bikers and children running around crowded perfectly.

Right in the center of the grassy hill, creating a huge shadowed spot to relax was a giant tree.

You looked at it all mesmerized by its beauty. "A-woah." You said barely any words coming from your mouth.

"You better not tell anyone. Your the first person I've been here with and I don't need you to go yapping." He warned you and continued to pull your wrist, beating up himself.

"I-I promise I won't." You feared his consequences if you did. I'm the first person, he seems like he has a soft side. I would like to know it shut up! Wait-we're alone. Your inner voices said so many things.

The last one only catching your face on fire. "Sit and take your notes out." Bakugou directed you and plopped down on the green grass.

"O-okay." You stammered and timidly sat down next to him, responding by taking your work out.

You couldn't help but stare at Bakugou for a bit. His sharp jawline in the sunlight. The way his ash blonde locks swayed with the wind. Cute- Y/n bad! You scolded yourself facing away.

"Alright, it's pretty simple today. Division, conversions, and copies." He said a jumble of words. "It's already confusing." You whispered glaring at the math page.

Bakugou sighed, hiding his laugh at your antics. "That's why I'm here to help you little shit." Bakugou said slipping on his glasses.

"Your hot." Your mouth suddenly blurted out, you slapped it hard. "Huh?" Bakugou asked with a confused titled face.

Covered with his spiky hair, his ears felt burning hot. Explosions went inside his stomach, fluttering pillow feathers again as he eyed you.

Your beautiful h/c hair with the wind. Your sparking e/c eyes that looked away every time he watched you. Your entire self, he always wondered how people were so cruel and mean to you.

Even with just the small amount of things you did and the times he's had with you so far, he hoped you were slowly getting better in everything.

Bakugou hates to admit it, but his emotions and temper were changing because of you. And only you.

You covered your blush. "N-nothing! It's just g-glasses haha." You nervously laughed and looked at your paper.

"Glasses?" Bakugou said to himself, then smirked. "So you think my glasses are funny to you huh?" He said scooting closer and grabbing your chin to face him. Maybe she can owe her debt like this. He internally thought.

He was bold, very.

Your noses were almost touching, his hot breath tickling your upper lip. "I-I n-n-no." You stuttered like a maniac.

At this point, your entire body was boiling in a sauna.

Bakugou's crimson red eyes stared intently into your e/c ones. You were so, so close. Everything in the world disappeared.

Your noses now touched as his hand held you firmly, yet gentle. Bodies practically pressed together.

Closer, Bakugou got to you.

Closer, and....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
299K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?!" "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข...
85.5K 2.1K 17
bakugou x reader. im sorry im not good at descriptions. i guess just read it. slow updates! #1 in dragon king as of 3/24/2021
1.9K 50 22
๐ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ โ† ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—’๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—…๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ...