Destined For the King

By CHIXAAA_

"Time is up, I AM CLAIMING WHAT IS MINE!" His voiced shattered throughout the entire tower. He has found me a... More

Love is for the pure
Domination
Rapunzel Rapunzel...
Fight Til The End
Face to Face pt. 1
Face to Face pt.2
Stephan
Countdown
Alone
Reality
Panic Attack
Throwback p1
Throwback p2
Submissive
Dinner date
Agreement
CHECK IT OUT
Meet the Parents
Dinner conversation
Explain!
Family secrets
Truth
Armani Dresses
Realization
Fresh start
New Agreement
Party Time
In the Works
Stalling
Perfect Night
Surprise Honey
Happiness
Test run
Family Drift
Touchdown
Talks and Mimosa
Shot at Love
Our First Kiss?
Up In The Air
My Turn
Engagement Party
Do I stay...
Or Do I Go...
BE PATIENT AND RESPECTFUL
Week of Freedom
Dark times
Torn
UPDATE TOMORROW
Make Amends
Shell of A Man
Day 1
New York
Midnight
Birthday p1
Birthday P2
Milian
Soon
Realtor Project
Back Home
Finally Reunited
Council
I'll Marry You
Massive Print
New Expectations
Wedding plans
Decisions without Him
Yes to the Dress
Bridesmaid shopping
Sit Down
Wife Selection
Crocodile Tears

Morning after

80K 2.3K 508
By CHIXAAA_

I hope everyone LOVED THE BIRTHDAY CHAPTERS!!!!

-------

The twisting of my stomach woke me up from my zombie state sleep. I stumbled out of bed quickly to get to the bathroom. My eyes were still closed as I got tangled in my sheets and fell to the floor. I crawled over to the toilet and released vile spew into the toilet. I gagged viciously as the poison of the alcohol tried to leave my body.

I stayed in the bathroom until I was confident to stand up without vomiting again. I dragged my heavily hungover body over to the sink to wash my mouth and brush my teeth. I opened my eyes when I got to the mirror. That was a mistake. Dominic did a good job removing all the makeup from my face last night, but now the dark bags under my eyes were present for the world to see. I had no more colour on my skin, and my beautiful hair was now a matted mess. After brushing my teeth, I forced myself into the shower. I was not too fond of the smell of alcohol radiating off my body anymore.

Once I looked presentable, I walked back into the bedroom. Dominic was up and sitting on the bed with a large tray of food in front of him. He was still wearing his sweatpants that he slept in, but he looked showered and freshened up.

"How long have you've been up?" I muttered under my breath.

"Probably a half hour before you got up and painted the toliet." He commented.

I walked back to my side of the bed and crawled back in. I brought the covers up to my neck and curled my body into fetal position. I looked over to the clock by the night stand before turning to face Dominicc; it was almost noon.

"I hope you remember the events of last night." Dominic said as he took a sip of his coffee.

I remember a lot more than I thought I would. I remember Dominic kissing me before we left the apartment, I remember him proposing to me, and I definitely remember how raunchy we got when we got home. Last night was wild but there wasn't a moment where I wasn't smiling and happy. Last night confirmed my intuition to fly to Genoa to get Dominic back. I'm glad I took the risk. If I didn't I don't think my birthday would have been as magical as it been. 

I pulled out my hand from other the covers to show off my ring. The little light that escaped the curtains danced on the diamond, lighting up the entire room. God this ring is so beautiful.

"You did an amazing job on the ring."

"I hope so, the jewelers were quite angry at my short notice request."

"I hope you tipped them well. I really love this ring."

"Hmm, I hope thats not the only thing you love."

"I'm growing to love something else too." I giggled.

"You had a good night though?"

"I had an amazing night! I would have never planned such a crazy night like that for myself."

"You got so crazy that you didn't open your final gift." 

Dominic placed the tray on the nightstand before getting up and walking across the room. He grabbed the shopping bag he was carrying yesterday and brought it over the bed. He placed the shopping bag in front of me before sitting back on the bed. I sat up and pulled the bag closer to me. Inside the box is a large orange box with a blue bow. On the box says, Louis Vuitton. I unwrapped the bow and slowly open the box to reveal a large dark brown tote bag with light brown handles and buckles. 

"You're crazy you know that? You got me a necklace, bracelet, earrings, a booth at the club, a new ring, and now a purse! This is all too much!" I gasped.

"Like I said, you deserve the world."

At this point, there isn't anything Dominic could give me to make me more appreciative and happier than I'm already am.

-----

I went downstairs during the late afternoon. I wanted to get a good nap in before dealing with whatever would await me downstairs. Bambina was sitting on the couch in a fluffy pink onezie watching tv, Juliana and Damon were nowhere to be found.

"Look who's alive." I smirked as I sat down beside her on the couch.

"Barely. You look somewhat alive though." She groaned.

"After vomitting out my lungs and taking a nap. Where's Juliana and Damon?"

"In her room doing god knows what. I woke up to what sounds like a bunch of rapid racoons fighting eachother. So don't expect them to come out for awhile."

"What about you, where is your mysertious beau?"

"Oh Daniel? He left about an hour ago. He might be mysterious to you but last night he made sure we got to know each other really well...if you know what I mean.

I gasped when it clicked in my head and pushed Bambina away. She was never the freaky one so to here she got busy with that beautiful man from the club was shocking and a little gross.

"God, your gross."

"You're acting like you didn't get any action. I know Dominic must have freaked when he saw that corset. That was my special touch by the way."

"I don't whether to thank you or hit you for that. I still have bruises on my waist for when he manhandled me. But to answer your curiosity, we didn't do anything. We are taking things slow...incruciatingly slow."

"So no action last night?! Even after he propsed?"

"Well there was a little PG 13 action but we couldn't rush into that so quickly. We are doing so well, it's important to keep going down this healthy pace."

"I don't think having constant blue balls is healthy."

"He has hands and a vivid imagination, he'll survive."

"Let me see this beautiful ring anyways," Bambina grabbed my left hand and brought it close to her eyes. She gasped as she twirled fiddled with the ring on my finger. I couldn't help stairng at the beauty.

"He did good."

"He did. Thank you though for planning everything. I really had an amazing time."

"I'm glad you had fun."

"You know we leave in tomorrow night, have you guys talked about how things are going to be going forward?"

"Yeah we kind of discussed it. He's fine with me going back to Milian to work. He wants me to come back when I want to go, he doesn't want to force me again."

"Aww, he's evolving. How sweet."

"Yeah he's a real work in progress."

A loud slam erupted from the bedrooms in the back. Damon came rushing out dressed in last nights clothes. He barely acknowledged us as he stormed upstairs towards Dominic and I's bedroom. 

Shortly after, Juliana came storming out. She looked frantically around the loft until her eyes landed on us. She wore a large t shirt and she looked like she hasn't showered since last night.

"My room now!" She growled before storming back into her room. 

We gave her a few moments to herself before following her to her room. She decided to shower and calm down as Bambina and I lounged on her bed waiting for her. Juliana came out dressed in a white loose t shirt and tight black jeans. She looked much better than she did a few minutes ago.

"So why the dramatics?" Bambina asked. Juliana grabbed a half empty champagne bottle from the dresser and sat leg crossed on the bed.

"Please, you haven't seen how dramatic I can be. God, that man is insufferable." She took a chug of champagne.

"How are you still drinking? Didn't last night make you hate alcohol?" I wondered.

"Nope."

"We are getting off topic. Why did Damon look upset?"

"Last night...got a little out of hand. He managed to have some god sent restriant so it didn't go too far but because we fell asleep together and woke up entangled together, he was in his feelings. He's flying back to Italy tonight and wanted me to come along. I laughed and said this was a one time thing and don't expect to see me again. He didn't take me laughing so well."

Aww, poor Damon. I know Damon's type; hell I'm engaged to his type. He's entitled and possessive. Damon cares too much about respect and wants to be able to trust and love the girl that caught his attention. One thing about these powerful men, once they have their eye on what they want, it's impossible for them to think rationally. Now, this is no way making excuses for him but I can see now after my experiences where things have done wrong.

"What are you going to do?" Bambina wondered.

Juliana took another swig of champagne and sighed.

"Before you answer, take my advice. Don't make any harsh or rash decision. Damon is Dominic in another body. He might be a mistake in your life or be the best thing to happen to you. I say take it day by day and let him show you exactly what he wants from you. If he's serious he will show you. If he wants a fling, he'll stop pursuing in a few weeks."

"He makes me angry. I want to stab him whenever he speaks." Juliana groaned.

"Well last night whatever he was whispering into your ear as you sucked the life out of his neck made you go crazy for him."

"Don't remind me...maybe it was the alcohol or the lack of male presence in my life but when I saw him I couldn't control myself. The entire night, I tried to stay away from him but everytime I looked up he was looking at me. I moved and he would be right there."

"Oh sweetheart, if that's the case, you have no say anymore. This is one of those electric relationships. Every emotion is passionate and intense; you love hard and you hate hard too." I sighed.

"Are you saying I have your relationship?"

"Oh you have something much more intense than mine. Usually I would give up the fight but you two...I don't think either of you could back down from your emotions. Sorry."

Juliana groaned before falling on the back.

--------

Dominic's POV

Alessandra went downstairs after we took a nap together. I stayed bounded to the bed. Who knew it would take double the energy to control my urge to ravish my woman. 

Damn, my woman. 

We were technically already engaged but that engagement was built off hate and lies. It was built of anger and resentment. I didn't want that energy coming into my marriage. I wanted something pure and honest. I wanted Alessandra to know how serious I am about not making the same mistakes. She will have the world if she so desires. 

I finalized the plane details for our departure tomorrow night. There was anixety starting to rise thinking about going home. I want Alessandra to go home and come back to me when she feels ready. I'm confident that she will come to me but the anxiety comes from the timing she will come. It could be next week, it could be in the next few months and I have to accept her pace. Giving up so much control is a foreign strange feeling that doesn't settle well with me. I plan to surprise her with a visit in Milian next weekend, allow her to show me her world and what she's done with her freedom. 

I started to get out of bed when I heard loud strong footsteps coming up the stairs. They were too heavy to belong to Alessandra. I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed the pistol. I loaded the pistol and waited for the intruder to walk through the door. Damon crashed through angrily pushing the doors wide open. He rolled his eyes at my gun and walked over to the couch. He poured himself a drink from the left over alcohol we had.

"The fuck are you still doing here? I thought you went home." I asked, pushing the sheets off my body. I got up and joined Damon on the couch. 

"That fucking girl is going to make me go ona fucking rampage! WHO THE FUCK SAYS NO TO ME!" Damon roared. 

"What are you talking about?"

"I asked her to come home with me...she fucking laughed."

"Fuck, Damon. What happened to not catching feelings?" Damon was never the type to catch feelings. He love to love women. All types of woman, multiple women at a time...he was a real casanova. Hearing him rant on about Ally's friend...He brought back old feelings. He sounds just like me.

"She disrepsected me. That's different." He shot down quickly.

"Okay. What are you going to do now?"

"I'm not going to give her a fucking choice. She's coming with me."

I sighed loudly. God, is this how I sounded when I was first with Alessandra? 

"You take her now, you will just be fucking miserable until the end of days. Get over the bruised ego and think smart. If you take her, you think she's gonna make life easier for you? You met the girl, she will try to murder you in your sleep. Play it smart not with emotion and figure what the hell you want from the girl before you proceed. Don't waste her time or yours." I advised.

Damon was confused and it's understandable. These type of feelings are foreign to us. We are used to nights of passion and being gone before the sun came up. There were no feelings or pillow talk. But these girls, ain't the girls that we have in our circle. These aren't the type of women we can sleep with and discard them. Alessandra is someone I will kill for easily. I'm sure Damon feels the same about Juliana; even if he doesn't know it yet.

-----------------

Damon left the apartment after few more shots of whiskey. He needed to get his affairs in order before leaving and frankly being close to Juliana was stressing him out. 

I joined Alessandra and the girls downstairs. They have ordered food and  had a netflix movie ready to play. I curled up beside Alessandra who was practically falling asleep. 

"Why was Damon upstairs for so long?" She murmured softly in her sleep.

"Women trouble."

"And he asked you for help?" She smirked.

I pinched her hip for the comment and continued to watch the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 79.3K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
58.9K 1.1K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
434K 13.1K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...