Daminette

By Honah-Lee

Marinette is tired of her class. They have been bullying her for three years. Lila has almost full filled her... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Essay
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Tagged
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
Teenfic.net isn't alone
Justice for Wattpadder's!!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 15

8.7K 241 62
By Honah-Lee

When we got back to the hotel I went to the suite. I couldn't take the insults my classmates were yelling at me. I sat down on my bed and I began to cry. I did that until I fell asleep.

Chloe POV

I was happy Mr. Wayne told our class the truth. But then my anger grew when the class got split with Kim, Ivan, Rose and melyen. The rest started to yell horrible insults at Marinette. When we got back to the hotel Marinette all but ran to our suite. I walked to her room. Our beds have our own little rooms. I heard her crying I sighed and pulled my phone out.
Protect Marinette Squad group chat.

Bumblebee - Chloe

Snake song - Luka

Dragon's breath - Kagami

Time bunny - Alix

Pig farts - Marc

Sheep hair - Nathaniel

Colt - Max

Monkey brains - Kim

Pink doggy - Rose

Morning chicken - melyen

Smelly ox - Ivan

RG - Dick

Bumblebee - guys Marinette is crying. I haven't gone into her room but I think she just cried herself to sleep

Snake song - Oh no that's not good. We're coming

Kagami - Dick you better come. And bring any of your brothers who want to come help

RG - Alright, I know the room number. And I just told my brothers they all want to come

Pink doggy, morning chicken, monkey brains - are we aloud to come?

Time bunny - yeah just don't hurt her more

Pig farts - agreed she doesn't need to be any more upset

Colt - what is your room number?

Sheep hair - I'll bring some movies and candies incase this turns out to be a movie marathon thing

I put my phone down after that and open the door. Everyone minus the Wayne's since their farther away is here. They set up in the living area where the tv and dvd player is. Then there is a knock at the door. Kagami answers it. In comes all the Wayne boys minus the butler and Mr. Wayne.

"Where is ˈānjəl?" Damian asked I had him then follow me. When we got to the living area I saw that Luka got Marinette out of her room. Granted she was asleep but still. When they saw her theu rushed to her. Damian sat down and pulled her in his lap and started to strike her hair.

After that we started a movie. But when she woke up she looked around in confusion.

Marinette POV

I woke up on Damian lap in the living room of the suite I was staying in. I looked around in confusion that is when I noticed all my friends and the Wayne brothers. I sat up then voiced my question.

"What are all of you guys doing here?" They looked at each other than me. Chloe then stepped forward and hugged me. That set everyone else off cause soon it turned into one big group hug with me in the middle. I felt better after the hug since the feelings I had before me napped had lingered. But then I gave them a look that said explain.

Luka then stepped forward and looked at me." Chloe heard you crying so she texted us. We all came over since we were worried for you." I nodded in understanding I would of done the same for them as well.

After that we had a movie marathon. But the Wayne brothers soon had to leave. I hugged all of them good bye. After that I excused me and Chloe. I dragged her into my room. "Okay to night I am going out to meet Batman." She gave me a determined look.

"Okay just be careful Nettiebug. And try to keep your sightings on the down low. We wouldn't want Hawkmoth to get any ideas." I nodded then hugged her again. I then transformed. My outfit had changed a little. I had more black and a bun with the ribbons sticking up like entenas.

I then combined Kaalki and Tikki. I opened a portal and stepped on to the top of WE. I start down and waited. I knew they would come to the top of this building. Because they are sighted a lot here from the information I gathered. And then I felt and heard them. They land quietly but with my senses enhanced thanks to being Ladybug for years. I become acutely aware of me surroundings.

"Hello Batman." I said while getting up and turning around. There I saw Batman, Robin and Nightwing.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asked in a gravel voice. I then noticed they were getting into fighting stances.

"Relax and I am ladybug the main heroine in Paris. And I came here to ask for your help." I got confused looks from them and figured why.

"There aren't any hero's in Paris." He growled out. I sighed knowing he would say that.

"That's because our mayor in Paris keeps the problems in Paris hushed up. And you couldn't even tell after I cast my cure. That fix all the damages that happened from the battle." I was slowly starting to get frustrated since they wouldn't relax not even a little.

"And why haven't you contacted the Justice League?" I let out an iratafed huff.

"I did the first year that it started. But Aquaman laughed and said I could get into serious trouble for prank calling the Justice League. And in the long run I think it was for the best you guys stayed out of it. Imagine the damages one of you could do." The look at Batman face told me he didn't understand. I sighed and looked at the night sky.

"Four years ago a person going by the name Hawkmoth started to send out these butterflies. Their were charged with negitive energy. They would latch onto someone who was feeling strong negitive emotions. He would give them powers to exact whatever they wanted. But as long as they bring him my earrings and Chat noir ring.

My earrings are what make me be the hero I am. And the reason Paris is still standing. My abilities are about creation. So my three abilities I have are my lucky charm. That one makes it so I get an object to help me defeat the akumatized victims. My second is purifying the butterflies of their negitive energy. And my last one is the ladybug cure. That puts everything back the way it was.

Chat noir abilities are destruction. He had the ability to destroy things with a single touch when he call on the ability. But he was forced to retire since he attacked a civilian. I took his ring from him so he could never do anything like that again.

But when combined together. The earrings of creation and ring of destruction gives you ultimate power. You can make a wish. But there's a catch. What ever you wish for there's a concequence. So let say you wished to have a love one come back from the dead. You would lose someone you love just as much.

And over the years Hawkmoth has become more and more dangerous. I have watched as the Eiffel tower fell on hundreds of people. I have watched my team get severally wounded count less times. And each time my cure brings them back to life and heals their wounds. But the trauma is still there. Paris has turned to suppressing their emotions in fear of getting akumatized. So I am here to ask for your help." After I finished I had tears in my eyes. I looked at them and noticed Nightwing took a step back.

Then Batman spoke." We'll do research at the bat cave. But we need more information." I nodded then made an offer.

"I'll accompany you and give you all the information I have. But I have to ask that you something. Before you step foot into Paris promise me this. You will keep your emotions in checked. I don't want to see how hard it is to battle you. With or without powers." He nodded and turned around.

"One more thing how are we getting to the bat cave?" I asked. Nightwing grinned.

"We'll be going by the batmobile. But first we need to call it." I shook my head and smirked.

" I have a faster way. It won't reveal the location of the cave and it will only take a few seconds." Batman nodded probably wondering how.

I had Kaalki and Tikki combine again." Voyage" after saying that a portal opened. Batman went through first followed by Robin and Nightwing. I went last since I didn't want to spook anyone there by accident.

When I got my first look of the bat cave I was impressed. I quickly got over my shock and walked over to Batman and gave him two flash drive." This has all my theroy about who Hawkmoth could be. This one had all the information about our fights and who each victim was." I then got a call. I grabbed my yoyo and slide it up to take the call.

Marinette

Chloe

"Ladybug." Was my reply to let them know I'm not alone.

"Ladybug there's an akuma rampaging throw Paris right now!"

"On my way Golden Honey. And see if you can get one of the others on our team to help as well."

"Okay and please hurry ladybug."

"I will"

I then hung up and looked at everyone in the cave. I walked over to the bat computer and pulled up the news feed. The feed was of Nadia chasing after the akumatized victim. I sighed then opened a portal.

"Feel free to watch. And one more thing don't try and figure out mine or my teams identity because the magic protecting our identities will ruin the device your using." After that I walked through the portal. I grabbed Luka and Chloe who were transformed.

Batman POV

I looked at the computer. And saw Ladybug arrived with two others.

Nadia and video coverage

Batfam

"Don't be amused it's just the news! I am Nadia Chomack and I am near the Louve. The akumatized victim is threatening to destroy everything in the louve if Ladybug and Chat noir miraculous's aren't given up. Wait Ladybug, Golden Honey and Rattlesnake just arrived.

"Ladybug give me your miraculous! Or all the history and art in the museum will be destroyed! Just like how my work was!"

"You don't want to do this! Think how many lives you would be ruining if you did!" Ladybug tried to reason.

"No! Mine got destroyed so I am just doing what they did. And I am art breaker!" The girl shouted back. Ladybug then nodded Rattlesnake shouted second chance while Ladybug shouted lucky charm and golden honey shouted venom.

Ladybug got a box of paint. She looked confused but then got a smirk on her face.

"What is she going to do with a box of paint? It provides no use to the battle." Damian commented that was going through everyone's minds. But no one answered him as they watched.

Ladybug opened the paint and made a quick painting of the Eiffel tower.

And shouted to art breaker. "Hey art breaker! Here's some art that looks worth millions!" Art breaker snapped her head to Ladybug failing to notice Golden Honey sneaking up behind her. She was able to touch art breaker with her top. Art breaker froze in place before she could do anything.

Golden Honey then takes the paintbrush in her hand that she was using to make strokes of destruction and broke it. Ladybug then caught the black and purple butterfly that came out of it. With her yoyo then when she opened it a white butterfly came out. She grabbed the remaining paint and shouted Miraculous Ladybug!

Little ladybugs flew all over Paris and restored everything to how it was before the girl got akumatized.

Oh that's how the paint was useful" Batman thought along with everyone else. They were impressed by how proficient they were but then they heard the conversation.

"I'm glad we finally defeated her LB." Rattlesnake said to them after all three fist bumped.

"What do you mean RS? How long did it take us to defeat her?" Golden Honey asked concern in her voice.

"A few days for me but for you guys half an hour to an hour." They looked at each other and sighed then left.

They were shock to hear that. But then a portal opened. Ladybug stepped through it looking very tired and battered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.1K 20
Ladybug and Chat Noir captures Hawkmoth and brings him to the police, in the process they find out his identity. Something in Chat Noir breaks and he...
46.2K 1K 5
To get a break from her class Mari signes up for a student exchange program. she well be staying with the Kent's.
68.3K 1.4K 15
Marinette Stone, and her class got picked for a Class Trip to Gotham. Is this a chance for her to have a new beginning and leave her past life behind...
187K 3.7K 17
So everyone has turned on Marinette believing Lila's lies. Adrien is a jerk and doesn't defend Marinette basically saying that the liers feelings are...