Offline โœท Sapnap

Par amqrtentia

๐’๐’๐’ โ”ŠOffline! *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šยฐ* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Mai... Plus

Introduction.
000.
000.
001
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
027.
028.
029.
030.
031.
032.
033.
034.
035.
036.
037.
038.
039.
040.
041.
042.
043.
044.
045.
046.
047.
048.
049.
050.
THE END.

008.

62.8K 2K 2.1K
Par amqrtentia

disclaimer, triggering themes.

NIGHTMARE!
Maisie's Point of View.
- July 06, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Pandas, I have to go." I quickly whispered with a slight tone of fear. I have no idea what's going to happen.

"Sunny, are you okay?" I heard his sweet voice in the other end, feeling myself calm down a bit. "I'll chat you later-"

"Maisie, no wait-" Was all I heard before I cut him off by ending the call.

"Who the hell were you talking to." My dad said once more. "Nobody important." I tried to brush it off as I backed up slightly, bumping into my desk where my monitor stood.

"Don't you fucking lie to me, who the fuck were you talking to?!" He came forward and grabbed me by the arm. "W-Why does it matter?!" I winced in pain.

"That's it, I've had it with you." He said menacingly, before he grabbed my old softball bat from the closet.
"Wait- DAD NO-" I screamed before he smashed my monitor and PC.

"WE'RE LEAVING." He tossed the bat aside and grabbed my arm once again. He dragged me away and out of my room before I quickly turned my head back once more to see a glimpse of my now ruined set up, tears pooling out of my eyes.

I resisted and kept trying to fight back, attempting to get his hard grip off of me, I was panting and yelling out for help, scared of what was gonna happen.

"MOM??" I screamed for her, unsure if she was still here.
"Maisie, YOU LISTEN TO ME." He turned as he gripped my arm harder, nearly twisting it. "Dad, Please you're hurting me." I cried in pain, trying to fight his grip

"Get your fucking shoes on." He shoved me toward the shoe rack that sat near our front door.

"NO!" I argued back. "I'm not going anywhere without her. WHERE IS MOM." I cried as I held onto my arm in pain.

"You're a brat, just like your bitch of a mom." He said right after he had slapped me.

Tears streaming down my face, I was about to argue with him once more before my eyes wandered off to the view of the kitchen door frame.

And my heart completely sank.

"Wha-" More tears flooded my eyes.
"MOM?!" I struggled to get up as I screamed in fear, quickly running over to her on the floor.

"Mom , Mom , Mom" I cried, shaking her.
"WHAT DID YOU DO??" I lifted her head onto my lap as I held her nearly lifeless body in my arms, looking up at the coward I called dad.

"M-Maisie" She whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"No, mommy don't talk." I tried to stop the blood from leaving her body. It was a mess. I couldn't even tell where it was coming from and I couldn't feel anything. All I know is that about to lose my everything.

"Mommy, it's gonna be okay, Shhh it's gonna be okay" i sobbed. "What did you DO to her?!" I cried, looking up at the man who stood still at the doorway.

He stared at me holding her in my arms. What looked like to be fear and regret in his eyes. But that coward ran off.

I wanted to run after to him, to make him pay for whatever he just did, but I couldn't leave her here. I didn't want to say goodbye to her.

"Mom.." I sobbed, bringing her closer to me.

"I love you forever, my little ray of sunshine." She weakly mumbled, bringing a bloody hand to my cheek as she got more pale and lifeless.

"Please, you have to stay with me." I panicked. "Mom?" I tried to keep her awake. "Mommy please." My heart sank as I noticed her eyes go cold, crying harder than I've ever done before.

"MOM-" I woke up with tears streaming down my face.

Staring blankly in my dimly lit room with purple accents from my desk lights, I sat alone as my heart raced and ached. I hated reliving that day. I just wish I could forget it all. Tears filled my eyes once again, I felt a small anxiety attack coming, so I grabbed my phone from the night stand beside me to see the time, 4:22am.

I quickly opened the facetime app and immediately tapped on the most recent FaceTime. I had no second thoughts.. I just needed him.. like the old times.

I've had nightmares like this before. I've had extensive therapy for such a traumatic event. I never had Nick around before to help me, or have him around to tell him about what happened that night but now that he's back in my life, I don't plan on letting him out of my reach again.

I felt like I just needed to hear his voice. I knew I needed it.

Quietly sobbing as the phone rang, he immediately picked up after two rings went by.

"Hello?" He slightly mumbled, his face faintly coming into view with such low lighting. "Hi." I frowned before smiling into the camera, with obvious tears on my face.

"Sunny??" He quickly grew concerned.

"Am I bothering you at all, right now?" I questioned. "No never- not at all." He said with a genuine expression "Is everything alright?" He gave me his full attention.

"No, if i'm gonna be honest." I nervously laughed as tears continued to pour. "Do you wanna talk about it?" He said softly. "Well, that's why i called you silly" I sniffed and wiped the tears on my face with my sleeve.

"Whenever you're ready, I'm listening. You have my full attention." He said as he was laid on his side in bed.

"I'm not gonna lie, it might be a lot to dump." I huffed, giving him a warning. "It's just really out of the blue and I don't wanna be a burden."

"Maisie, I answered, didn't i?" He paused. "I asked you what's wrong.. Didn't I?"

Taking a deep breath. I lightly smiled. "Okay." I adjusted my position as I laid in my bed. "I'm gonna tell you why I never came back after that night, alright?" I mumbled as he nodded.

"R.. Remember when my dad came in, and he just started yelling at me?" I asked as he listened , "When he kept asking who I was talking to?" I sighed, re-tracking the events that happened that night.

"Yeah .. I remember."

"When I hung up, he kept yelling at me, and he asked me to leave with him, but I didn't budge." I took a deep breath. "Soon after that, he broke my entire set up with a bat."

"What the hell?" He said with a frown, clearly feeling bad.

"He then dragged me out of my room, you know... pushed me, and hit me." Another tear slid down my face. "Scaring me for my life? You know." I spoke quickly, trying to get this conversation over with.

"I..." I took a deep breath. "When we were nearing the front door, I was about to argue back. But then." I paused.

"I saw my mom. nearly dead." I tried to not make it sound too casual, but it was genuinely just the truth. It's a hard story to tell, and I can just tell it's hard to probably hear.

"My god..." He whispered. "I'm so sorry that happened."

"It's okay." I shook my head. "Not really but, It's all in the past. There's nothing I can do but reflect, and there's nothing you can do either."

"So, after everything" I continued, not wanting to get into anymore extensive detail. "I was forced to move to California to live with my mom's sister and their mom." I paused. "I didn't interact with anybody but my grandma and aunt two years. Even when I continued with therapy from all the trauma. I was out of it. I lost my mom, and my bestfriend in one night, and I missed you both every single second." I finish, taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry I'm like rambling at 4am." I scoffed, wiping my tears.

"Hey." He softly said through the FaceTime.
"I'm here now, and I'm listening." He took a deep breath.

"Yeah." I softly smiled, thankful to have him back in my life again. "Words can't describe how much you've made me happier these past weeks." I explained.

"Just know, If I were with you right now, Sunny. I'd hug you so tightly, and not let go." He said sweetly, trying to make me feel better. And boy, was it working.

I wiped my tears and smiled at him before I felt another rush of emotions come through again. I groaned at the heartache and the tears that were spilling out of my eyes.

"Sorry." I laughed through my cries. "I just miss my mom... I had a nightmare of what happened that night... that's why I called."

"No worries, I'm glad you called me." Nick replied before it went silent as I tried to calm myself down. "Hm... so when do you wanna meetup?" He asked through a laugh, probably trying to change the subject in order for me to ignore everything else. "Hmm.. I don't know." I softly smiled. "We can do this literally whenever..." I said, wiping my face once more.

"Well, flights have been cheap recently!" He said happily.
"Yeah...." I replied. "But I don't know if I have the time."

"Okay and? We can figure something out!"
"Maybe." I shrugged, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah so, we are gonna meet soon." He assured. "Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes at how insistent he was. "You swear?" He asked

"I swear! Pinky promise!" I held up the small finger.

"Pinky promise." He held up his aswell as it made me smile .

The night went on and of course, it soon became morning. We talked and chatted, keeping each other up as we officially caught up on each other's lives. It was nice.

But in the end we were both tired, so, we both fell asleep on FaceTime , but I couldn't have been happier to be honest.

authors note
hmmm
idk i ate chicken nuggets
while writing this , fun fact
so yeah...

edit: dec 27, 2023
why did i make her trauma dump.
This is so god damn funny.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

815K 19.4K 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ (๐˜/๐)๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‘๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐˜ ๐…๐€๐๐’ ๐„๐•๐„๐ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๏ฟฝ...
252K 6.4K 20
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐š ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข...
123K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...