Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... Еще

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

70 -5th Bout

5.4K 224 110
OllveyCrage

[3rd Person's Point Of View]

You were currently wearing your pajamas and sitting in front of Takumi. "So, uh what do you want to know about Taku-chan?" you asked him.

"When I was having a Shokugeki with Kobayashi-senpai I felt an uneasiness coming from her when Director Azami came. She was, I guess scared?" Takumi replied.

"Hmm... How should I say this." you thought looking up to the ceiling. "It's going to be a long story alright Taku-chan?" you asked then he nodded.

"Well you see, Eishi and Rindo were still first years that time. They were just idolizing and was aiming for the top spot in Totsuki."

"Rin-senpai took fancy of Ei-senpai who was bothering teachers to judge whether his dish was perfect."

"Pfft... As expected of the first seat." Takumi said laughing.

"That's the phrase which led Ei-senpai to where he is right now." you said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Taku asked.

"Hmm... When they were in 2nd-year Rin-senpai and Ei-senpai took over the second and first seat. Ei-senpai was always invited abroad to present his dish, he always did his best to make his dish."

"But the people who ate it complimented him because he was the first seat not because of his efforts."

"That's how Azami-dono managed to brainwash Ei-senpai." you said.

"Why did Kobayashi-senpai joined Central then, if she didn't like how Director Azami operates?" Takumi asked.

"That..." Takumi then waited for your answer. "I'll keep it a secret. I'm going to sleep now, Oyasumi Taku-chan." you said then laughed when he stared at you.

"Unfair! I'll be checking on Yukihira and Nakiri-san. Oyasumi nasai (Reader)." he said before leaving my room.

🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽

You were already in the hall, sipping your coffee while waiting for the Shokugeki to start. You refused to sit with the judges and sat on the floor while leaning on the rails.

"It's the Team Shokugeki final bout. The crowd and the judges are all ready." Urara said. "I wonder what kind of fiery battle is going to take place!"

"I can't wait to find out!" Urara said as sparkles surrounded her. "Now, take a look at the Elite Ten's side! Tsukasa Eishi and Kobayashi Rindo have arrived!"

"How are you two splitting up the course?" Urara asked.

"Well, I'm gonna do the appetizer and Tsukasa's gonna do the main dish." Rindo said.

"So the first seat is doing the main dish after all." Iku said,

"I wonder how our two split up the tasks." Yuki said then Isshiki, Megu and Taku entered the hall.

"Megumi, how did things go last night?" Ryoko asked.

"Uh, they seem super worn out. / Why though? / How'd the strategy meeting go? / Who's making what?"

"Well, you see.." Isshiki said laughing nervously. Erina and Soma entered the hall while looking sleep-deprived.

"All right, here we go Nakiri." Soma said.

"Indeed! Bring it on!" Erina said as they positioned their selves.

"First comes rock... Rock, Paper, Scissors!"

"They still hadn't decided who's doing what? / Ahhh! Our teamwork's screwed! / Crap!"

"Shoot! Damn it, I got the appetizer." Soma said after losing to Erina. "And I wanted to finish in style with the main dish."

"Hmph, there was never any doubt." Erina replied.

"The rebels seem to be causing a fuss over there. But like it or not, this is it!" Urara said. "The final bout begins! The rules call for a two-course meal!"

"Each team will present an appetizer and a main dish. If the rebels happen to win they'll be able to take over the Elite Ten seats and save all of the students who have been expelled!" Urara said.

"You can do this! / But they're up against the top two Totsuki third-years! / I know Nakiri-chan and Yukihira are both amazing, but they're only 1st years."

"Oi! Damn it shape up, Tsukasa!" Rindo yelled.

"I feel bad for Yukihira and the others who will be expelled." Eishi said.

"Ah! Then that means (Reader) will also be expelled!" Rindo said.

"What?! No! (Reader) join Central with me!" Eishi yelled at you which made you choke on your coffee.

'What?' / 'Who does he think he is?' / 'Why would (Nickname) join him?'

"Ahem... I humbly decline Ei-senpai." you said which made him sulk.

"I knew you'd say that." Eishi said before taking out his long grater.

"The Elite Ten team has begun cooking!" Urara announced as Eishi grated the mushrooms.

"I'll leave the rest to you, Rindo." Eishi said while passing a tray of minced onions and grated mushrooms.

"Sure thing!" Rindo replied.

"I see, you're allowed to help your partner in this match! / They're the perfect pair. / And yet our team."

"I may have gotten stuck making the appetizer, but I'm gonna make a dish that'll beat yours so be ready!" Soma said while pointing a finger at Erina.

"Uh, that's not the point here! You need to take this more seriously!" Erina said.

"It appears the rebel team still has no intention of working together." Urara said. "What kind of meal could they possibly create?"

"On the other hand, the Elite Ten team are working together and are already in the final stages of their preparations." Urara announced.

"All right! I'm just gonna go serve up my dish then." Rindo said as she serve her dish.

"I call it Mushroom Mille-Feuille with Duxelles Filling!" Rindo said.

"The presentation is already spectacular. Let us go ahead and try the dish." Azami said. "What did you use you bring out this tang?" Azami asked.

"Ants." Rindo said.

"What? / So she is the master of rare ingredients after all. / Wait ants? You can't be serious!"

"Oh, I'm totally serious. I extracted formic acid from ants and mixed it into my duxelles." Rindo replied.

"This dish is 100%, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect appetizer." Azami said.

"Oi come on now, it's too soon to be satisfied." Rindo said. "After all the main dish is still coming up. Go Tsukasa!"

"True gourmet, my specialty. The White Armor Plate, Sauce Chervreuil." Eishi said and served his dish. "Chevreuil meaning the main ingredient of my dish is venison."

"Would you like a bite Yukihira? You should compare it to the last dish of mine that you ate." Eishi asked then Soma took a bite of Eishi's dish.

"Tch he's acting like he already won." Iku said so you looked at her smirking. "Like Yukihira and Erina-sama are gonna let that happen!"

"Yeah you tell 'em Nik- Yamaguchi why are you smirking?" Daigo asked.

You then crouched down. "I didn't know you like wearing pink." you said.

Then they looked down and covered theirselves which made you laugh. Kuga then knocked his fist on your head. "Ittai!"

"(Reader) pervert." Kuga said which made you laugh. "You're thinking lewd thought right now, aren't you?" he asked teasingly.

"I'm not actually thinking anything right now." You replied.

"Oh, dear. It appears as though my version of the Gifting has slipped out." Azami said. "Because the dish was so delicious, the Gifting pulse within me leaked out which ended up disrobing those around me."

"The Gifting? / The gifting pulse? / What is he even talking about? / Meaning that some people around him were forcibly disrobed?"

"When someone marries into the Nakiri family and takes their name, they also inherit the Gifting ability. And because he married into the family, Uncle Azami was given the Gifting ability." Alice said.

"My goodness, I can't say that I approve of forcing young ladies to undress in a public venue." Isshiki said while giving Iku's skirt.

"I assure you that it's not on purpose." Azami said.

"Don't those two have a plan?" Marui asked.

"Soma's going to take advantage of Erina's God Tongue." you said.

"What do you mean (Reader)?" Taku asked then you pointed Soma.

"Nakiri, here's some chicken liver I just sauteed. Could you give it a taste?" Soma asked. "In a Team Shokugeki, we're allowed to get help from our teammates as we cook. Which means that we can ask them to taste stuff too." Soma said.

"If they want to take advantage of Nakiri as key, I figured I'd take advantage of her too." Soma said smirking evilly.

"Look at that evil face! / What are you thinking Yukihira? / Don't say you're gonna take advantage of your own teammate! / But that does actually make sense!"

"All right, here you go. Sorry to keep you waiting." Soma said as he serves his dish. "Dig in. Your delicious appetizer is here."

"What? / Wait a minute!" they all exclaimed.

"You call this appetizer?" Azami asked.

"It's a caveman! The thing they ate in cartoons! / Its shape aside, it definitely looks like a main dish than an appetizer! / Yukihira! / The hell are you doing?!"

"What? I just did what Nakiri asked me to do and made the appetizer, Pate de Campagne." Soma said.

"Don't tell me he actually felt competitive after seeing the specialty Tsukasa-senpai made and completely lost control!" Taku said.

"No... That's not the reason." you said then Taku and Megu looked at me. "But don't expect that I'll reveal it to you just like that."

"Hahh! My clothes! Wait why are my clothes gone?" Courage and Decora asked.

"And there it is! The Gifting! / That means Nakiri Azama also admits that it tastes good!"

"I call it Countdown Caveman Meat, Cheeky Youngster Style!" Soma said. "It's beyond new and improved. This is true Yukihira cooking."

"It's almost on par with Tsukasa's White Armor plate but that's only when I look at this as an individual dish. You had the nerve to present a main dish as an appetizer which ruins the entire course. It's the worst move you could've made." Azami said.

"What are you doing? Does teamwork simple not exist between us?" Erina asked.

"Listen up Nakiri. I want to win this Team Shokugeki no matter what!" Soma said.

"Then why would y-"

"Your dish wouldn't have won. Tsukasa-senpai's dish that I tasted earlier really packed a punch. I tried out a number of you main dish options last night, and they all would've lost." Soma said.

"H-How can you be so certain?" Erina asked.

"Well, none of them were your specialty." Soma said. "In order to beat Senpai we need to hit him with two specialties filled with everything we've got." Soma said.

"You can make something better than my dish, right? Then prove it. If you don't beat my dish, we're going to lose this match. So basically, this is a Shokugeki between you and me."

"Come at me and put everything you have in your specialty!" Soma said so Erina smirked and started cooking.

"It appears the rebel are going to start making a completely new main dish! But there isn't much time left!"

/A-N: Gomen for the late update! We had online orientationtoday so here you go. ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

75K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
25.9K 754 40
Cooking is his specialty, his passion, and his purpose. Shiro, the older sister, will always support her little brother no matter what. Sometimes Shi...
118K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
223K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...