lonely heart, luke hemmings

By darklvv

❞If you leave me in the morning, I'll have such a . . . Such a Lonely Heart.❞ Alexa Hemmings grows up with he... More

> ONE, TWO, THREE
> YOUR TYPE OF MIND
> SO HARD TO FIND
> NATIVE OF MIND
> YOURE JUST MY KIND
> DOWN ON MY KNEES
> ILL ALWAYS FOLLOW
> I PROMISE YOU
> UNTIL THE END OF TIME
> OUR HOUSE ON FIRE
> WE'RE BURNING <
WE DANCE INSIDE <
YOURE HURTING <
IF YOU LEAVE ME IN THE MORNING <
ILL HAVE SUCH A <
SUCH A LONELY HEART <
OH, WHOA <
SUCH A LONELY HEART <
IF YOU CANT FIND <
BLACK LIVES MATTER
> ANOTHER REASON TO STAY <
> THEN I KNOW
> IM ALWAYS GONNA HAVE A
> LONELY, LONELY, LONELY
> LONELY HEART
> OH, WHOA
> HEART
> YOUR PRECIOUS HEART
> CANT WATCH IT BREAK
> SO I CLOSE MY EYES
> WHILE YOU WALK AWAY <
CAN I HAVE A SECOND CHANCE? <
CAN I HAVE ANOTHER DANCE? <
CAN I START ANOTHER LIFE WITH YOU? <
WHEN I WAKE UP IN A HAZE <
AND I HAVENT SLEPT IN DAYS <
SUCH A LONELY HEART <
OH, WOAH <
SUCH A LONELY HEART <
> IF YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER REASON TO STAY <
> THEN I KNOW
> IM ALWAYS GONNA HAVE A
> LONELY, LONELY, LONELY
> LONELY HEART
OH, WOAH
LONELY.
IT AINT NOTHING NEW
NOTHING NEW TO ME
NOTHING NEW TO ME
LONELY
IT AINT NOTHIN' NEW
NOTHING NEW TO ME
NOTHIN NEW TO YOU
LONELY
IT AINT NOTHIN' NEW
NOTHIN NEW TO ME
NOTHIN NEW TO YOU
LONELY

YOURE A THOUSAND MILES AWAY WITH <

1K 17 1
By darklvv

alexa.

"no."

"please—"

"no."

"but—"

"no!"

"fine, but why not?" i groan, lightly hitting the wood flooring. "it's not even that big of a deal, luke!"

"it's a bad idea, and you're going to regret it." he looked to me with a fake sympathetic smile, smirking after seeing me frown.

"you are so being dramatic." i narrow my eyes at him, "it's not even a big deal."

"alexa, you've said that twice. but, no tattoos." luke sighed, "final."

i huffed my chest, along with rolling my eyes. i looked behind me to where calum sat with michael beside him.

they were playing sudoku, which i didn't quite understand.

"calum," i said, catching his attention. his eyes reaching mine with a giant smile, "luke wont let me get a tattoo."

"don't sweat it. you'll be eighteen in a couple months dear, which means you can get it without luke's consent." calum reasoned.

i let a smile tug at my lips. "you're right!"

speaking of turning eighteen, i wasn't sure how it was supposed to live without luke's help. i was learning to drive, which made things a lot easier.

but leaving luke's wing stressed me out. a shit fucking ton.

luke.

i watch as my little sister walked up the stairs after telling us that she had homework to do.

"i can't believe she's going to be eighteen soon." i flickered my eyes down to my feet, then to ashton.

"don't remind me." i shake my head with a nodded off laugh, "i truly don't want it to happen."

"once she turns eighteen, which will be when we go on that small vacation," he goes to a low whisper, "for her birthday; we will start to look at nice apartments or houses for her, yes?"

we had planned a vacation for her birthday when we first got her here, which we were doing super well at keeping secret.

"yeah. im nervous though, i have like grown so much due to her in the past two months she's been here."

"likewise. but we know."

alexa.

"it's so hot," i said, laying out on a chair. michael, crystal and calum all were in the pool as i had just gotten out.

i had on a black two piece swimsuit that had a very complicated tied top, my eyes covered with a thin layer of sunglasses which didn't sit well with my vision.

the sky was clear, and no clouds in the sky. but this was a little cooler than australian spring, but it was still hot.

"quit complaining," calum chuckled, "it's not that hot, lexie."

i smiled when i heard the nickname, but stoped when i realized what i was doing.

"shut up, calum." i gritted my teeth, sitting up and feeling my back almost stick to the chair.

gross.

"way to hot for a spring day." i murmur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.1K 28
What happens when Amber finds out she is adopted, and her biological brother is the one and only Ashton Irwin of 5 Seconds Of Summer Copyright: onede...
24.1K 519 26
Ashton Irwin is my brother, he's in a band called 5 seconds of summer, have you heard of them? My name is Eva, Eva Irwin, I'm 14! I love my brother...
614 27 13
when cassie irwin is unwillingly forced to accompany her older brother, who she despises, and his three annoying bandmates on a three month trip acro...
80.3K 2K 49
I thought I had everything I could have ever dreamt of, the job, the house and you. But then you walked out on me and I don't know how to start over...