Tbs Smutts

By ZG_Smiling_DX

A lot of different stories about Thomas and the characters he plays, and random boys i like😭✋ so enjoy... More

Valentine's Day
shower
Vampires and Wolves
surprise visit
Sleepover at Ava's
Her new toi
[Dressed with Newt]
Y/N's Birthday
My ex-boyfriend
after a shower
period
Big birthday surprise
cafe
cafe part 2
Cafe DRUNK
Cafe ROUND TWO?
Valentines day
Video call with Dylan
Dylan's visit
Tattoo pt1
tattoo pt 2
Harley X
after a shower
tutor
Tutor
tutor pt 2
A/N
top readers
Big 50- Freaky Friday- Part one
Did I fall for my co-star?
I fell for you
I fell for you 2
with pleasure- Newt
Any Requests???
I love you- Newt
Question
I'm teaching you WHAT?- Newt
Guess what?
Euphoria-Room mates-Ash
Do I know you?- Newt- Apocolypse
rough-Thomas BS
No Fucking Privacy In This House-TBS
Jeep-TBS_DOB
Paper- Rings
update?
Lieutenant
draft of lieutenant
lieutenant 2
Lieutenant
a/n
Fuck boy
fuck boy- draft
A/N
"Thomas?" "No, Stiles,"
Suicide
For fucks sake Thomas
Are you reading about me?
Reading smut about me- part 2
Newt?
Boxing? -Felix Lee
What's so great about reading?
what's so great about reading?-2
What's so great about reading?-3
Boy's restroom- part 1
A/N
Boxing
DRAFT107
operation long distance bf

more than just neighbors

43.5K 282 413
By ZG_Smiling_DX

Summary: Your neighbor is extremely attractive and there's nothing you want more than for him to fuck you. Luckily for you, the feeling is mutual...

Word count: 6.7k

Warnings: contains NSFW material! Pls, be mindful if you're underaged.

A/N: Here we go... one of the longer fics

------------

Your neighbor was hot.

That much had become apparent over the few months you'd been living next door to the man. You shared an apartment building, and your flats happened to be next door to one another.

From one of your few run-ins in the corridor, you'd gathered a few pieces of information: he was called Thomas, he was British, and he was always running out to do something of the utmost importance. You'd never had an extended conversation with him about anything other than general neighbor chit-chat, but his voice was smooth, low, and buttery; the type of sound you wouldn't mind listening to for the rest of your life. And, obviously, he was quite attractive - completely your type, if you had to admit. Fairly tall, messy hair, slender figure, warm eyes.

All in all, he was cute.

As summer approached and the weather began to warm, you both started using your balconies. As you lived next door to one another, there was only a gap of a few meters between yours and this, meaning you had a fairly good scope of his area. Space was fairly minimal on both balconies, but you both spent a lot of your time out there. For you, you had a couple of lounge chairs strewn out across the ground, a few plants draped here and there. For the most part, you only moved outside on a blinding day to catch some of the sun's warmth. It was a fairly secluded area so you weren't afraid to flaunt minimal clothing, usually opting to wear a swimming costume for ease of tanning. The only person who could see your balcony was Thomas, and, well... If he saw you, would that be a bad thing?

You caught him ogling you a few times. Every time you noticed his stares of admiration, you raised your eyebrows and give him a slightly sly smirk, reveling in the feeling when his face would burn up and he'd quickly look away, blinking rapidly as if to wipe his memory of the sight he'd seen. You got a bit of a kick out of it if you were being honest. The fact he kept coming back for more only spurred you on, and after a while, you seemed to settle into this routine: you'd lay out in the sun, relaxing, and he'd mess around on his balcony, almost always topless, pretending to garden or read.

Things slowly began to escalate. As the peak of summer hit, you were both constantly outside, and you decided to take things up a level. Bananas suddenly became your favorite fruit, popsicles your desired sweet treat. You started changing out your swimsuits for smaller pieces, began to stretch out your legs just a little further. The adrenaline you got from it only grew as time passed, and it wasn't long until you were looking forward to the afternoons you got to spread out and relax, Thomas' eyes watching you from down the building.

But he never made you feel weird. Everything you did, he almost completely reciprocated. He knew exactly what he was doing when he decided to garden outside, during peak heat, shirtless. He knew precisely the effect he had when he continuously ran his hand through his hair. He knew the way you'd shiver whenever you made eye contact and he winked, coupling the action with a sinful lick of his lips. He was flirting, and you liked it.

Nothing really happened until mid-August. It followed a week-long balcony tease, and you were living in a permanent state of frazzled. The initial crush you'd had on Thomas had spiraled. Now you were practically aching for him, which was bizarre because you'd never expected to actually develop a physical attraction to him. What had started a game had quickly changed into something more, and now you were in dire need of him. Touching him, feeling him, being with him. You just hoped he felt the same.

But it was only when you accidentally dropped a plant pot on your foot that you got any type of proper attention.

"Fuck!" You screeched, hopping back a little. A frown settled on your face as you realized the plant you'd spent half an hour repotting was now laying on the ground, the soil everywhere. Your favorite ceramic pot was shattered too, shards of the painted pottery littering your balcony floor. Your foot didn't even hurt - your main source of pain was the destruction of your plant pot.

"Hey, are you okay?"

You froze. Glancing up slowly, you met the gaze of your neighbor, his brown eyes swimming in concern. "Oh, uh, yeah!" You answered, trying not to think that this was the first time you'd ever talked from balcony to balcony.

"Are you sure?" He was standing up now, leaning against the metal railing of his balcony and peering over into yours. The gap of a few meters meant he was too far to reach, but you could practically feel the worry radiating off him. "Do you need any help?"

You sighed quietly. Looking at the mess around you, you realized you did need something. With a resolved smile, you looked back and squinted your eyes. "Do you have a spare plant pot?"

------------

He came over with three pots and made you pick your favorite. Though you tried to insist on paying him back, he waved you off with a smile and promised he had a backlog of twenty pots hidden away in his flat, and the sooner he could start getting rid of them, the better. In payment, you offered him some of your fresh lemonade, and you ended up sitting outside on your balcony together, the floor freshly swept, and the plant standing proudly in its new pot.

"So..." You began, pausing to take a tentative sip of your lemonade. Conversation whilst you'd been dealing with the plant had gone well, much to your relief. You'd chatted about the weather, gardening, and both recalled times of complete clumsiness. Now though, the tone felt different. "How's your day going?"

Thomas cracked a smile. From where he was reclining on your other lounger with a pair of golden sunglasses pulled over his eyes, he took a sip of lemonade. "It's going well, thank you. Got some gardening done this morning, caught up with some emails... I'd planned on going out to this new coffee shop for lunch, but I've ended up here instead."

You found yourself frowning. "Oh, shit, sorry," you said, suddenly overwhelmed with guilt for occupying his time. "You can go if you-"

"No, no," he interrupted, his grin widening. "I've been uh, I've been meaning to talk to you actually." His face shifted, growing in confidence.

You released a loose chuckle before answering, some of the tension in your shoulders lessening. "Really?" You asked, brushing your teeth over your lower lip. "What about?"

He shrugged, then much to your surprise, his expression shifted to one of anxiousness. "Do you want to go to that café with me? I've heard it's really nice." He paused, nervously gnawing on his lower lip. "Only if you're free. And if you want to. No- No worries if not."

You found yourself nodding, a different type of excitement filling you. "Yeah," you agreed. "I'd love to."

------------

You didn't get back to your apartment building until 5 pm, and even when you did, it was Thomas' apartment you decided to enter instead of your own.

The coffee shop had been brilliant. Not only was it cute and quaint, decorated with fairy lights and bunting, but the small table you'd sat at with Thomas had provided a brilliant afternoon. Once you'd gotten past the slightly awkward just-met-you-but-I've-been-trying-to-rile-you-up-for-months situation, you'd fallen into very comfortable conversation. You couldn't remember the last time you'd laughed so much, Thomas' sharp witty humor having caused you to descend into frequent peals of laughter, your sides aching from all the shaking. You'd had a great time, and you'd managed to learn more about your elusive neighbor in the process.

He told you he was an actor, but you didn't recognize any of the titles he'd listed; he'd seemed a little relieved when you'd said that, but you didn't bother to read into it too much. You'd quickly learned he was a little reserved, but as time went by he started to come out of his shell a little, sharing information about his family, his friends, his past time hobbies. You grew to know him, and in return, you shared a piece of your soul with him.

All in all, it was a success. You knew you'd come away from this whole thing with a new friend if nothing else.

But... you didn't think it would be just friendship you'd get.

He'd invited you back to his with a cheeky wink, claiming he didn't want to part ways with you just yet. You'd quickly agreed because if you were being honest, towards the latter part of your conversation, things had grown a little flirty. Just a bit. A few lingering gazes, a couple of tentative comments. But it was enough to plant the idea in your head, and you realized that your dream of getting fucked by your neighbor might finally become a reality.

So there you were, perched on the edge of his sofa, gazing around his flat.

"Here we go," he announced, breezing back into the room with a book held between his hands. "You can have it if you want." Thomas passed over the book, the heavy object weighing down your hands as you gazed at it in awe.

"Are you serious?" You asked, incredulity filling your voice. Held in your hand was the first edition of your favorite book, the weathered pages full of history. You flicked through it briefly, your lips pulling into a wide smile as you realized he must've read it well, the pages clearly worn a little.

"Yeah," he agreed, flopping down onto the sofa beside you. You watched as he dragged a hand through his hair, pushing the feathery strands up and out of his face. "I haven't read it in a while and I reckon you'll get more pleasure out of it than I do." He paused, smiling cheekily. "Plus, how else am I supposed to win over my cute neighbor?"

You snorted, carefully putting the book onto the coffee table and making a mental note to pick it up on your way out. "Oh, so this is just a plot to seduce me?"

He shrugged, playing with his slender fingers as he gazed at you from beneath his incredibly long lashes. "I think you're the one that started the seduction first, Y/N," he pointed out. His boyish face pulled into a loose smirk, his pink lips looking incredibly desirable all of a sudden. "All the sunbathing, the bananas, the ice lollies. I know exactly what you were doing." The dark lull of his voice had your core beginning to warm, your body itching to move closer. So you did.

Moving a little up the sofa so your thighs were touching, you pulled an arm up to rest against the sofa back, turning your body to face him. This put you incredibly close, your heart beating in your chest at a thousand miles an hour. "Well," you began, trying to keep your voice as light and airy as possible, "I think it was also you. All the topless gardening, the stupid hair thing." You waved your hand through your hair, copying the way he'd constantly play with his golden strands. You found your eyes narrowing. "'S just a shame nothing's ever come of it all."

His eyes skated your face, settling on your lips. "Something could come of it," he murmured, voice a husky whisper. He moved his hand up to link with yours, your fingers resting on top of the couch. Before you could get too lost in the feeling of his hand squeezing yours, he continued. "Something more... If you want. Or we could just be friends. Whatever you want, love."

You took a moment to think it through. As you pondered, you felt his thumb slide over the back of your hand, pressing warmly across your skin. The action alone was enough to convince you. "Yeah," you finally said, smiling at him. "Something more."

"I'm glad you said that," he admitted with a chuckle.

Instead of thinking up a verbal response to communicate how you were also glad that you'd ended up here, you decided just to go for it. With a slight tilt of your head, you lowered your gaze down to the curve of his thin pink lips, then brought it back up to his warm eyes. When he gave you a soft nod, you began to move in, the distance between you slowly slipping away until you were a mere centimeter from his lips. After taking a final inhalation, you bridged the gap and kissed him, your lips brushing over his. Your hand resting on your leg went to fall over his shoulder, your fingers playing with the tips of his hair as you deepened the kiss. Thomas pushed back against you, continuing to kiss you as he pulled you closer, your mouths fitting together perfectly.

As time went by and you continued to snog, you ended up shifting position. He gripped your waist and helped you move until you were straddling his waist, the hand he was holding going to fall onto the sofa cushion, still gripping his. He continued to squeeze your fingers, even when the kiss grew heated and you opened your mouth, allowing him to slip his tongue inside. You moaned messily as he began to explore your mouth, your fingers tugging on his hair as you kept him close, your senses completely overwhelmed. It was as if you were having a Thomas overload; after so many months of lusting after him, it was finally happening - you finally knew what it was like to be held by him, be kissed by him. The scent of his clean cologne wafted through the air, taking hold of all your senses as you fell into him completely, unable to focus on anything else but Thomas.

"D'you- do you want to move through to my bedroom?" He asked, pulling away from your lips momentarily. His voice was breathless, hoarse, and the raw edges brought a shiver to your spine.

You pulled back a little, allowing your forehead to rest on his momentarily. "Yeah," you spoke, looking directly into his careful eyes. The deep brown reserves seemed to twinkle when he heard you agree, and that alone had your heart jumping in your chest.

You carefully pulled yourself up from his lap, using the grip you had on his hand to help him up. He led you through a new door, guiding you into his room. You didn't have much time to admire the decoration, but in the few seconds, before you were falling onto his bed, you took notice of the piles of jumpers, stacks of books, and scatterings of photographs spread across his room.

"Just... Let me know if you want to stop, okay?" He asked, again seeming nervous. From where you were sat on the bed, already going to pull off your top, you shook your head.

"I will," you assured, but then added, "Really though, don't be afraid. I've wanted this ever since I moved in and saw you." A mischievous smirk sprang to your lips, spurred on by the way he chuckled lowly. "I've uh, I've had these fantasies... About you." You pulled off your top, exposing your lacy bra to him. As you heard him utter a low curse, you carried on. "Nothing too extreme... Just you and me. Messin' around."

As soon as he pulled off his own shirt, Thomas climbed onto the bed and pushed you down, your back pressing into the mattress. You gazed up at him, your body pulsing with warmth as he stared at you intently. "And what exactly happens in these fantasies?" His fingers trailed over your face, following the curve of your features. You shivered when his thumb moved over your lower lip, the gentle pressure incredibly enjoyable.

"Well... They all start the same way. You, looking at me from across the balcony, smirking. Then you say something stupidly attractive, walk towards me and-" You were cut off when a loud moan escaped your lips, the consequence of Thomas slipping his hands beneath the fabric of your bra and cupping your boobs. Noticing your stop, he glanced up, as if to say carry on. "And- And then you turn me around and fuck me. Really well." You released a wistful sigh, hoping that he lived up to his fantasy-self, because that Thomas was fiercely attractive.

"That sounds very intense," he murmured, nimbly undoing your bra. You whined when he pulled off the material and went back to cupping your boobs, scraping his soft fingertips over the curves of your nipples. You felt the pink buds harden, pulsing with need.

"It was," you agreed. You moaned again when he dipped his head down to wrap his tongue around a nipple, lapping over the nub as arcs of pleasure spread up your back. "Do you think you can make that a reality?"

He glanced up to shoot you a wink, all whilst continuing to rub his hands over your sensitive chest, slowly getting you more and more worked up. "I guess it depends if you live up to my fantasies," he teased. When you raised an eyebrow, he nodded surely. "Oh yeah. You aren't the only one that's had a few inappropriate thoughts."

"Share," you begged, your skin prickling as he began to drag his fingers lower and lower down your body, his warm breath following as he pushed himself further down your legs.

"You... Writhing underneath me. All those pretty sounds falling from your mouth as I fuck you," he started. He reached down to press a hand between your legs, your hips instinctively bucking down to push against the pressure. He left it there, resting furiously over your shorts. "I've always wondered how you taste, too," he continued, drawing patterns over your lower stomach. He kept eye contact with you, the firm dominance sparkling in his eyes causing you to swallow drily. "Bet you're fucking delicious. In fact..." His fingers danced down to play with your waistband. "Mind if I have a taste?"

"Go ahead," you breathed out. Judging by the throbbing of your cunt, you knew he was in for a pleasant surprise when he peeled down your panties.

Thomas swiftly popped the button of your shorts and loosened the zip. To help him along, you raised your hips from the bed and stayed as still as you could whilst he tugged down your shorts and panties, leaving you completely bare as a result. You felt his warm fingers press apart your thighs, his shirtless torso settling between your legs as he grinned up at you.

"Like what you see?" You asked, after a moment of him doing nothing but stare.

"Oh yes," he responded, his voice sounding far off. He ran two fingers down your slit, parting your wet outer lips as he cursed. "So wet already, love. Practically glistening for me." He gave you a wink. "Never knew I could get someone this worked up after barely touching them."

You laid back and felt your head sink into the comfortable feather pillow, your body losing its weight as the mattress took all of you. Thomas began to run his fingers through your slit, stroking up against your tingling clit before moving down to press against your pussy, the warm entrance pulsing against his fingers. You whined every time he went near your clit, the bud throbbing with need.

"I don't know what I want to do..." Thomas murmured, rubbing over your clit in a way that had you squirming. "So many options." He slid two fingers into you, your pussy fluttering around to adjust to the new introduction. You quickly adjusted, and as soon as he began to pump his slender digits into you, it began to feel really good. "I think I am going to taste," he finally decided, looking up at you. "Is that still okay?"

You gave him a firm nod, your fingers clenching around the bedsheets. "Please do that," you whimpered. Your core felt so worked up and needy that you were positive you couldn't stand it if he moved away to focus on something else.

Thomas hummed. After reluctantly pulling his fingers from your pussy, he dipped his head down, hands going to further part your legs. As your thighs splayed out as far as they could go, you felt his breath fan out across your cunt. You shivered when he blew a plume of warm air out over your center, focusing up onto your clit in a way that had you moaning softly.

A soft hand went to hold your hips, anchoring your body down to the bed as Thomas moved his head down. Your body trembled as he dragged his warm tongue through your slit, moving from collecting your wetness at your entrance to pushing your arousal over your clit. He alternated between leaving tender, kitten-licks to your bud, and moving his mouth down to slurp your arousal from your entrance, erotic sounds, and noises flooding the air. If not for the hand weighing you down, you knew you'd be squirming already, his tongue feeling too damn good.

"Fuck, Thomas, please, I need- Fuck." You found yourself stammering over your words, unable to isolate what exactly you needed. It felt unbelievably good to have his tongue working over your most intimate place, but you needed more to start feeling those exceptional amounts of pleasure.

"What do you want, sweetheart?" He asked, immediately finishing his words with a lick of your clit. His fingers moved down to press up against your entrance, teasing your flushed pussy with gentle touches. "Want fingers to slip back inside this greedy pussy?"

You moaned at his dirty words, nodding your head incessantly. "Yes, yes. Please do that."

He pushed three fingers back into your entrance. As he'd already had two inside, the stretch was relatively painless and any discomfort quickly faded into pleasure as soon as he began to thrust his fingers. The curves of his digits brushed against the sensitive spots of your pussy, causing you to moan into the air as you felt the first twitch of an orgasm begin to build in the pit of your stomach. When he moved his lips back to take your clit, his mouth sucking and humming over the bud, you felt that climax jerk forwards, building at an alarmingly fast rate.

"Fuck, love," he murmured, curling his fingers up against your walls. He inched closer and closer to your g-spot, eventually hitting the rigid spot and causing you to cry out. "You're so warm. Takin' my fingers so well." He glanced up from where he was between your legs, and you shuddered when you noticed his chin covered in your glistening wetness. "Do you want to cum on my fingers or my cock?"

You whined an answer, your body on fire as you squirmed desperately. "Both!" You begged, knowing it'd kill you for him to pull away now and let your orgasm ebb away - even if you got to cum later.

"Both," he repeated, chuckling lowly. His fingers curled up against you g-spot and you moaned, your legs beginning to shake in anticipation of the mind-blowing orgasm lingering so close to you. "A little greedy, don't you think?"

You shook your head, strands of your hair sticking to your forehead. "No," you bit back, "Please? I- I'll be good afterward. Suck your cock for you." You gave him your best convincing grin, and it seemed to win him over.

"Alright then," he agreed, smiling at your eagerness. "Cum on my fingers, Y/N. I wanna feel you clenching all around me."

It was when he curled his fingers up against your hidden spot that you came with a cry, releasing into an orgasm that consumed your entire body. Your jaw fell slack as you came, moaning continuously as your climax unfurled over you, pleasure spreading to every part of your body as you shivered. The hand holding your hip kept you in place, ensuring Thomas could continue to stroke your tender walls as his tongue licked over your clit, teasing the sensitive bud and prolonging your high until you were trembling.

He seemed to pick up when you'd finished and, after pumping his fingers a final few times, he pulled back. His lips went down to clean up your entrance, and again you found yourself listening to the erotic sounds of him licking away your sticky arousal, your core flashing with heat.

"Shit," you eventually managed, your limbs feeling bizarrely weightless. You looked over to where Thomas was moving to sit on the bed, shuffling up the covers until he was about level with your chest. He offered you his hands and you took them willingly, gratefully shooting him a smile as he helped you up. "Those fingers are incredible." You found your gaze captivated by the sight of his wet hand, his dominant digits covered in your wetness.

"Wanna say thank you?" He asked, wiggling his fingers in front of your face. You nodded, opening your mouth and willing allowing him to slip his digits inside you, your tongue closing around the three fingers. You used your tongue to gather the wetness, moaning softly at the feel of your own arousal being transferred from between your legs. "That's so hot," he groaned.

You glanced down, startling when you saw the prominent outline of his cock pressing up against his trousers. Using your tongue, you pushed his fingers from your mouth and then began to talk, ignoring the way he watched you with admiration in his eyes. "Do you want me to help? I'll be ready to go again in about five minutes," you offered. As much as you wanted nothing more than for him to bend you over and fuck you into oblivion, you knew your body couldn't quite handle that. At least... Not yet.

The expression on his face was priceless. "I uh, yeah. That'd be nice."

You snorted, already reaching down to buckle his belt. "Just nice?" You teased, finding his sudden shyness incredibly cute.

Thomas rolled his eyes, moving his hips up and helping you as you pulled down his trousers and boxers. It wasn't until both items of clothing were off that you decided to look up, and then you found yourself sharply inhaling. His long cock was resting up against his stomach, the tip engorged and glistening with precum. Already you felt yourself being pulled towards it, desperate to feel, to touch, to do anything. "Nah, not just nice," he backtracked, seeming more confident now he'd realized you were still completely into it. "I've just...been wondering what it'd be like for you to suck me off. Now I guess I'll find out." He screwed his eyes together, glancing down to shoot you a questioning look. "Think you'll live up to my fantasy?"

With a quiet laugh, you shrugged. "Hopefully. I'll try my best," you promised. Then you sat back and reached out to wrap your hand around his shaft. Thomas hissed lowly as you began to slowly pump him, taking a few moments to admire his length. He wasn't too thick, but where he fell short there, he certainly made up for in length. His cock was long and slender, and without a doubt, you knew it'd have you crying out. Up the sides lay several prominent veins, and the tip of his flushed cock was already leaking precum - a sight that had a flush of pride spreading through your chest.

You flicked your thumb up to cover the tip, pressing over his leaking hole to collect as much of his precum as possible. The action had Thomas moaning, his legs twitching as you slowly worked for your hand up and down the top of his cock, his length slowly flooding with more blood until he was fully erect.

"Mind if I have a taste?" You asked teasingly, throwing his words back in his face. Thomas nodded needily, wordlessly communicating how desperately he needed you to touch him.

Dipping your head down, you moaned around his tip the moment it was past your lips. This had him jerking up from the bed, his length moving further into your mouth. In response to this, you pressed one hand to his thigh, keeping him down, and brought to others to stroke over the lower parts of his cock you couldn't quite reach. You worked on deepthroating him, taking as much of his length into your warm mouth as possible. Sometimes you'd let your tongue dancing along the lines of his pulsing veins, other times you'd move up to kitten-lick his tip. You kept it varied, and apparently, this was an effective way to get Thomas to the verge because it wasn't long until he was mewling softly, a hand-weaving into your hair and tugging you whenever you brought him particularly close.

"God, Y/N, I can't- You feel so good," he groaned, the words rolling off his tongue. You glanced up at his face, a soft smirk finding your lips when you noticed his eyes were screwed such, his face arranged in a way that could only be the result of overwhelming pleasure. "Even better than I ever thought."

You pulled back a moment later, feeling his curse when he noticed the saliva trail connecting you to his length. "Do you want me to stop before you cum?" You asked, voice a little hoarse. You cleared your throat as you waited for him to reply, the taste of his cock laying thick on your tongue.

"You should stop now," he reluctantly murmured. When you raised an eyebrow, he chuckled weakly. "I won't last much longer. Not with a mouth like yours." Again he reached up to trace your face with his fingers, trailing over your jawline with a soft smile on his face. "Such a pretty face."

You felt your cheeks burn with warmth, another surprising side effect of the time you were spending with him. Again you found yourself wondering if it was merely just a physical attraction you had to him, and not something more...

"I'm ready whenever you are," you breathed out, swallowing. You pulled your eyes away from his, trying not to get too caught up in the deep depths of warm brown.

"I actually had an idea about that," he began. To your surprise, he got up from the bed and offered you a hand. After grabbed a condom from a drawer, he tugged you out of his room and through to his lounge, gesturing at the sliding door that led out onto the balcony. "This all started there," he murmured, pushing your hair aside and roughly kissing over your neck. "D'you want to finish it out there too?"

You heard your breath hitch, the prospect of having him bend you over the tall metal railings extremely attractive. "Promise you won't drop me over?" You asked, laughing nervously.

He shook his head, suckling over a spot beneath your ear. "Never," he promised. "It's completely hidden from the other balconies too. The only one that can see onto it is yours, and no one is gonna be home."

You hummed in agreement. "Alright then," you agreed. "Let's do it."

With a happy sigh, Thomas pulled you through to the outside area of his balcony. The dying sun was still wafting its warm rays over the scene, so you found yourself standing there contentedly, lacking the shivers you'd feared. When he came up behind you and carefully moved you to rest up against the railings, you found yourself releasing a sigh of relief. The metal bars were higher than they'd first appeared, stopping just in line with your boobs, so you knew there was no fear of having an accident.

"God, I've dreamt about this," he murmured, dragging his hands up and down your sides. You whined as your boobs pressed into the cool metal, one of the bars branding against one of your hardened nipples in the most rewarding way. "Can't believe I'm about to fuck my neighbor on my balcony."

You heard the unmistakable sound of a condom being broken open, and then it suddenly hit you. "Oh my god," you breathed, reaching to grip the railings. "I'm about to get fucked by my neighbor on his balcony."

From behind you, Thomas released a throaty laugh. "I just said that love," he teased quietly. You bit your lower lip when you felt his cock press up against the back of your thigh, his length now covered in thin plastic. "Are you sure you're-"

"Yes," you interrupted, nodding firmly. After taking a moment to accept that your dream was finally becoming a reality, your core was practically dripping. You turned back to steal a quick kiss, shooting him a wink. "Now," you began, words low, "Fuck me over this balcony 'til I scream. Don't hold back."

"Such a filthy mouth," he muttered. His hands moved to part your legs, one going to hold your hip, the other guiding his cock through your slit. You moaned when he pressed up against your entrance, teasing for a moment before suddenly slamming in. Your body jerked forward, bending a little over the railing as he pulled back and fucked back into you, his long cock brushing deep inside you.

Once Thomas had settled into a comfortable rhythm for both of you, he began to speed up. He seemed to take your earlier words to heart, wasting no time before setting a punishing pace. The hand holding your hip had to keep an iron grip, wedging you firmly in place as you began to moan, occasionally pushing back to meet his thrusts, your cunt clenching when it propelled him deeper.

The familiar stir of an orgasm in the pit of your stomach began to return. You found yourself panting for breath, your knuckles losing blood as you clenched your hands around the railings, the muscles in your body beginning to pull tight as you tried desperately to stay still. If you'd been laying down on a bed, there was no doubt in your mind that you'd be writhing around at this point, completely unable to stay still due to the amounts of sheer pleasure pounding through your veins. Unfortunately, that wasn't an option, but Thomas' warm hand was doing a fairly good job at keeping you in place, ensuring you stayed bent over the railing.

"Such a tight pussy," he murmured, the words going directly into your ear. You gasped when you realized he was so close, his lips moving to trail down your neck, leaving harsh, wet kisses. "Can't believe we waited all summer to give this a go."

"Thomas," you moaned in response, your eyelids fluttering shut. Your orgasm was creeping up on you, threatening to spill over you already. "God, fuck me harder."

Knocking your legs further apart, the hand not weighing down your waist went to find your clit. You cried out loudly when he began to draw furious circles over the bud, fire lacing your muscles as you began to pant, your body quivering from the need to cum. The action of his cock slamming up into you and scraping against your ridged walls caused arcs of pleasure to spread over your body, and that added with the sudden toying of your clit had you on the verge.

"I can feel you clenching," he cooed, lips brushing your ear. The hand on your waist slipped up to grab one of your boobs, squeezing it harshly. "Are you gonna cum on this balcony?"

You whined out a pitiful, "Yes," before returning your attention to your building climax, aching desperately for him to push you over the edge.

"Do it then," he urged. Then he gave a particularly hard thrust, his length rocketing up into you in a way that had you squirming. "C'mon, neighbor. What are you waiting for?"

It was when he pinched your clit between his fingers that you finally let go. The strength left your legs as you came, the only reason you stayed standing being the tight way he had you pressed against the railings and the hand on your side. Loud cries streamed from your lips as your body spasmed, overwhelmed with pleasure as your orgasm surged through your system, reaching every part of you.

Thomas seemed to cum a little later, continuing to thrust erratically into you. You felt his cock suddenly go warm and reckoned he must've shot his load into the condom, but your mind was so numb from the pleasure you weren't entirely sure. All you cared about was the fact that he continued to pound into you, riding out your orgasms to their fullest extents.

Once you grew too sensitive, you released a small whining sound and he slowly pulled out, gently caressing your side with his hand. As soon as he was out, you felt him lean against you, his face going to rest on your back as he gasped for air. "Sorry," he murmured, continuing to drag his fingers over your sides in comforting circles. "Just gotta catch my breath."

You hummed in soft agreement, knowing you were too strung out to do any sort of movement. You stayed there for a few minutes, both of you slowly calming down.

"Do you want me to go?" You found yourself asking, finally able to drop your hold on the bars. You flexed your fingers nervously as the blood began to flow back into your hands.

Thomas used his leverage on your waist to pull you up and spin you around, taking a few steps back so he could peer at you carefully. You felt your heart skip a beat when you took in his face, tired but content, radiating a sort of sleepy satisfaction. "No," he answered, reaching down to take your hand. As your fingers knocked together, he smiled softly. "I like you Y/N, and I'd really like you to stay so I can get to know you more." Suddenly he looked away, his cheeks warming with a pink blush. "Only if you want, though."

A sudden grin split across your face. "You like me?"

Thomas chuckled, nodding in a way that had strands of his hair flying everywhere. "I know we don't know each other well, but there's just something about you..." His clean hand went up to cup your cheek, and he peered at your eyes questioningly. "Could I kiss you again?"

You hummed softly, already moving in. Your mouths met in a slower union of lips and your hands slipped down to hold his naked waist. As your lips glided over one another, you couldn't help but feel a little giddy. You'd done it. You'd finally achieved your goal of fucking your neighbor. And now... Well, it seemed like you might be getting more than just a quick fuck, after all.

------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...