Hurt So Good (Kylo Ren x Read...

By kylorensswife

SYNOPSIS ๐Ÿ“– You were good at your job. Like really good, and you loved what you did. You were probably the b... More

Read Me
Settling In
Him
The Office
I Asked You A Question
Firm Boundaries
You Don't Know Her
Not The Best Part Of Town
Lay Down
Never The Same
Did You Ever
Do I Seem To Care?
I Like That One
This Is Nothing
She Can't Know That
That Doesn't Matter
Please
Give Me An Idea
You Really Do
As Long As You Want
Responsible
On My Own
In The Arms of Another
What Time?
I Want To Be Mad
Hello There
Didn't Feel A Thing
Tell Me A Secret
Pliable
Come Home
A Plan
Most Of The Time
Is This Okay?
Denouement
Epilogue (A Holiday Special)

She Told Me

2.2K 91 40
By kylorensswife

(A/N: Ahhh! This chapter was supposed to be longer, but it seemed right like this. I hope you enjoy! Also, like the film major I am, I made a Spotify soundtrack for this fic, so here's the link! https://rb.gy/s8y1yb

Also, I saw the first TikTok about this story and I literally cried! Okay, now enjoy!) 

As you were walking back into the tower, you passed by a grinning Leia. She was walking out as you walked in, and she gave you an assuring wink as she left. No words, nothing else. You looked over your shoulder as she exited the premises graceful as ever. You wondered how their talk had gone. You looked forward and continued the walk to the elevator. You were secretly hoping that the elevator would break down, and you would just be stuck there rather than having to go confront Kylo.

You shifted on your feet nervously as the elevator ascended. Had he made amends? There was no way. Had he cold heartedly demanded his mom leave and never come back? Had he somehow convinced himself you were bad for him, and he was going to be sending you back home? There were so many possibilities. The elevator stopped, and the doors opened.

He wasn't in the living room any more. Not in the kitchen. You didn't even dare try his office, so you took the hall and walked into your bedroom. You gingerly pushed the door open to see Kylo sitting on his side of the bed, back against the headboard. His suit jacket was on the ground, his shirt unbuttoned and hanging on his built frame. He had on no pants and no shoes or socks. What the hell had happened, you wondered to yourself. You stood in the doorway, head low, but eyes directly on him. He looked up from his phone and his eyes were surprisingly soft. His face wasn't tight, and he seemed relaxed. This is not what you had expected at all.

"What happened?" you said sheepishly.

He simply lifted a hand and beckoned you forward. You took small, slow steps to him. You were standing by the bed, inches from him. Kylo stared at you for a moment. His eyes darted all over your face. He must have been noting your tear stained cheeks.

As you were about to break the silence, Kylo's arm wrapped around your waist pulling you on top of him. You were straddling his lap facing toward him. His hands rested on your full hips while he examined your face further. He sighed before cupping your cheeks with his hands.

"I should have been more open with you. You only wanted to know who I am," he nodded as he reassured you. His thumb caressed your skin softly as he continued. "I am not and will not ever be who I was. But who I was, as much as I despise him, was just as important in getting you into my life. It's not fair to keep that from you."

You weren't showing any indication of feeling, but your heart was growing fuller by the moment. His hands fell to your waist.

"My mother has a way of reminding people of their priorities, of the things that matter most. It made me sick a lot of the time growing up. My dad was the same way. When things would seem so pressing, so important, like every decision I ever made was going to be the next to make or break me, they would remind me that the most important thing is being true to myself and giving what I can to others. I haven't given you half of what I should have." He swallowed, his eyes glassy.

"I want to be great for you. I want to be what you want me to be, but I cannot go back to who I was. I can go forward, and I can change for the better, but there's no going back. I would love to grow and change with you, if you'll have me," his eyes were desperate. It was as if he was afraid he was losing you.

"I will," you whispered. "You are enough."

He gave you a weak smile before pulling you into his chest. His arms wrapped around your waist and squeezed you tight. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders, your face nuzzling into his neck. His hair tickled your face.

Kylo's pink lips were brushing against the sensitive skin of your neck. The sensation sent chills down your spine. He began to plant small, delicate kisses at the base of your neck, and you pulled back slightly to give him more access. His hands slipped under your sweater while he worked at your neck, the kisses becoming increasingly more intense. His mouth parted, and he began to suck lightly on the skin. You let out a small moan while his fingernails traced lightly up and down your back. You grabbed his shoulders and your head fell back.

"Oh," you moaned, "Kylo..." your words trailed off as his kisses trailed up your neck and behind your ear.

He slipped your top off and took a moment to look at you in your little pink bralette before replacing his lips on yours this time. The kiss was deep and longing, his tongue sliding against your bottom lip. His hands were firm at your waist as your mouths moved in unison, like they were made for each other. You slipped your hands into the shoulders of his button up and slipped it off, throwing it on the floor. Your hands explored his torso feeling every bit of his chest and abdomen. You could feel him hardening against your own center, so you instinctively grinded against him. A throaty grunt escaped from his mouth to yours, and his nails dug into the flesh of your sides.

He pulled away from the kiss and pulled your bralette off. His mouth immediately found its way to your stiff nipple. His tongue swirled around it before his he sucked on you eliciting a moan from you as you watched him. He continued sucking and licking at your nipple while his eyes met your own. It drove you crazy to watch him give you all of this attention. You grabbed the hair at the back of his head and pulled it taut causing him to hiss and nibble at your nipple.

"That feels so good," you whined as you continued tugging on his raven black tresses.

He moaned against your skin as he made his way back to your lips, kissing you passionately while his hands worked at the button of your jeans. You pulled away and jumped off the bed just long enough to peel off your jeans and panties before getting back on top of him. He shimmied off his boxer briefs underneath you, and then two of you were there bare and exposed. Completely vulnerable. His hands moved down your back and landed on your ass. He kneaded the flesh in hands hard, not concerned anymore about manhandling you. He let out a small growl against your lips as his hand reared back and smacked your ass cheek with a loud pop.

"Yes," you said through gritted teeth. Your hand found its way to his now fully erect cock between the two of you, and you wrapped your fingers around him. You began to slowly and firmly move your hand up and down as you continued to furiously kiss.

"I need you," Kylo said breathily against your lips. You took that as your cue to get on with it and get him inside of you, so you lifted yourself and grabbed his cock, guiding it to your entrance.

"No, babe," he grabbed your hand and pulled it away, looking at you directly in the eyes trying to stress the meaning of what he said, "I need you."

You looked at his face. For once the emotion was clear, so easy to read. He looked at you longingly. "I need you, too, Kylo."

He pulled your lips back to his own, and the grabbed you by the hips, lifting you to now invite you to ride him. You grabbed his cock once more, and then you sunk down on his entire length.

You planted your hands on his shoulders, and his were wrapped around your waist as he looked down to watch you engulf him.

"Fffuck," he sighed as you began to rock your hips back and forth. You wanted him to feel every part of your inside.

When his grip tightened on your waist, you began to bounce up and down on him. His hand tangled in the hair at the back of your head, pulling it as he groaned.

Before you could stop him, he flipped you on to your back all the while keeping himself inside of you. He was on his knees holding up your lower half by your legs. He began bucking his hips, thrusting deep inside of you. The angle he had you situated in caused him to ram against your g-spot making you scream in pleasure. His animalistic grunts intensified with every thrust, each one garnering more power. The sound of your heavy breaths and wanton moans mixed with the sound of yours and his skin slapping against each other drove him to fuck you harder still. He pushed your legs back allowing him to somehow go deeper.

"You were made for me," he panted as his hair fell over his face. You watched his cock disappearing and reappearing over and over inching you closer and closer to the edge.

His nails burrowed into your skin. You were sure he had broken the skin at this point, but you loved it. The stinging sensation mixed with the feeling of him stretching you so well was enough to make you cum, but he dropped your legs and fell over you, his face centimeters from your own. He supported himself on one elbow next to your head and the other hand went to work on your clit. His fingers rubbed short circles on your needy clit.

Your eyes were nailed shut in ecstasy, but Kylo rested his forehead against your own, his moans becoming uncontrollable. His thrusts lost no power, and his fingers continued to rub your clit with gall. Your eyes fluttered open, and Kylo's were already on yours, half lidded.

"I fucking love you," the words fell from hips lips like honey. Your arms and legs wrapped around him in that moment. That was it.

"I'm gonna cum, Kylo," was all you could manage, though his words weren't lost on you.

"Do it," he muttered as he continued railing you.

And you did. You came harder than you ever had in your life before. The sensation started at your feet. You felt weightless, numb even. The release was so intense you felt next to nothing as the same weightlessness radiated up your entire body. Your eyes rolled back, and your mouth was totally agape as you began to shake underneath him, your clit already oversensitive from the release.

He was now getting sloppy, slower with every thrust before he finally let out a loud moan, his face escaping into your neck as he unloaded into you. You could feel him filling you up as you tightened your legs around him pulling him as close as possible.

The two of you laid there for a long while. He eventually softened and fell out of you, but he remained there lying atop you gradually catching his breath. You ran your fingernails up and down his back lightly as you relished in this moment.

Finally, he rolled off you, and laid there on his back looking up at the ceiling. He appeared to be deep in thought.

You turned your head to look at him.

"What are you thinking about?" you questioned.

He sighed. "My life is a lot different than I thought it would be."

Your brows furrowed in slight disappointment.

He looked your way. "For the better. It's just jarring."

"I understand. I thought I would be a nameless nanny forever. I definitely thought I would never find someone," you looked back up. He kept his eyes on you.

"Why?" sincerity was evident in his tone.

"I'm nothing," you shrugged.

"Not to me," he turned on his side to face you. "I think you are incredible. My mom thinks so, too."

You excitedly turned to him. "Really? She's like an icon, that's huge."

He brushed his hair out of his face and smiled at you, "Yeah. She likes you."

Your expression quickly fell to one of concern. This was going to be a huge determining factor in if Kylo was truly willing to change for you. "What happened with her?"

His eyes wandered the room for a moment before he settled on looking at his hands. "It went fine. I am going to start speaking to her more often."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He looked at you again. You weren't going to make him too uncomfortable.

"That's great, Kylo."

Kylo's eyes wandered again before he settled them on your stomach. He furrowed his brows. "Do you think I was too rough on you?"

"No, not at all," you started to giggle, "Your cock isn't so strong and powerful that it would take out a fetus."

He smiled letting out a small chuckle. "I haven't really expressed it much, but I am really excited about that."

"Yeah, me too."

"No more doubts?"

You placed your hand on your tummy. "Definitely not. We got this."

He paused for a moment, eyes still on your stomach. "Can I listen?"

You nodded. He scooted down a little bit on the bed so his head was level with your bump. He pressed his ear to it.

"Can you hear anything?" you looked down at him.

"Shhh," he pressed his ear closer.

You watched as he listened intently. As if he could hear anything.

"My mom is definitely right. It's a girl," he kept his ear close.

"How do you know?"

"She told me," he said matter of factly.

"I'm sure she did," you giggled.

"I can feel it. I can hear her," he was completely serious. You didn't want to ruin this moment, so you just watched him. He was rubbing the side of your stomach and continually listening.

You could do this forever. And you intended to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
61.7K 1.7K 23
When his fiancรฉe brings home two unruly teenagers, Rip has to take on a role he'd never thought he'd have-father. But what happens when one of the te...
62.1K 1.8K 26
" Loving him was bittersweet, like a hard candy. Sweet to the taste, hard to the bite." Fresh out of college and working as a waitress, you had g...