dramione oneshots :)

Par malfoysaura

a bunch of dramione oneshots for your enjoyment, basically all happy endings lmao :) includes everything besi... Plus

a/n: LMAO hi ?
the reunion pt. 1
the reunion pt. 2
triwizard tournament pt. 1
triwizard tournament pt.2
just a little bit of your heart
eight letters
draco's true love
new kid
THANK YOU
dear future husband
halloween ball pt. 1
halloween ball pt. 2
halloween ball pt. 3
is there anything you wanna tell me?
dreaming
:(
promises
promises pt. 2
promises pt. 3
promises pt. 4
goodbye, my love
apologies
more than friends pt. 1
more than friends pt. 2
ladies and gentlemen, blaise zabini
give me your two lips and baby, i'll shut up
bath time
idiots in love
mistakes
birthday surprise
maid of honor pt. 1
maid of honor pt. 2
drunken words, sober thoughts
drunken words, sober thoughts pt. 2
surprise motherfuckers pt. 1
surprise motherfuckers pt. 2
choices
tricks
crush
kairosclerosis
you're not alone
my angel
questions
afterlife
the ball of the yule
sunrise
a whole new world
shopping adventures
new kid pt. 2
ferret boy
a/n: little update

the one where cormac thinks he has a chance

3K 80 29
Par malfoysaura

"Darling, are you ready yet?"

Draco picked at the corner of his sleeve, waiting for Hermione to finish getting dressed. It was New Year's Eve, and Pansy had invited them to the new secret wizarding club in London to celebrate.

"Coming!" A voice called from the hallway.

The sound of heels clicking against the hardwood floor got louder and louder, and Draco eventually looked up to find his girlfriend standing in front of him with a smile on her face.

His eyes widened. "Wow."

Hermione blushed, rolling her eyes as Draco continued to stare. "Come on, we're going to be late."

They Apparated to the entrance of an old pub, which was almost completely empty with the exception of a few drunk old men yelling at the football game on the TV.  (football as in soccer for anyone that cares lmao)

Leading a very confused Draco to the bar, Hermione smiled as she spotted the blonde woman Pansy had told her about.

"Hello," The woman greeted. "What can I get for you today?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just looking to use the telephone." Hermione replied, and the woman smiled knowingly.

"Of course, if you would just follow me to the back."

The couple followed the blonde down the hallway, passing the bathrooms. They stopped at the end, facing a blank wall.

The woman suddenly pulled a wand out of her boot, and pointed it at the wall.

"Arcana revelant." She whispered, and a black door appeared.

Smiling at Draco and Hermione, she turned the handle and opened the door, revealing a bustling club packed with people.

"Welcome to Pansy's." She said, letting the two enter before closing the door behind them.

"This is bloody amazing!" Draco exclaimed, grinning excitedly. "I didn't know Pansy owned a nightclub!"

The music was loud, and the neon lights were was flashing across the dance floor, where wizards and witches of all kinds were dancing the night away. Others were on the side or at the bar, enjoying one of the many different kinds of drinks that were offered. The whole place was decorated perfectly for New Year's, with the streamers and the glitter, and Hermione couldn't help but stare in awe. She had been to clubs before, but never this good.

"Hermione! Draco! Finally, you're here!" A voice shouted at them over the noise, and they turned to find Pansy walking towards them.

"So," She said, gesturing at the scene. "How do you like it?"

"This is the best club I've ever seen!" Hermione replied. "I didn't know you owned it."

"Eh, well I got bored of all the Muggle nightclubs in London, so I figured why not just make my own?"

"It's really great, Pansy." Draco interjected, a wide grin still on his face. "I can't wait to get wasted."

Hermione laughed at the giddiness in his expression. "Don't get too excited, love. I will not have you throwing up my mouth when it's time for my New Year's kiss."

"I can hold my alcohol extremely well, thank you very much." Draco scoffed, causing Pansy to laugh.

"Yeah, tell that to your seventh year self when you collapsed after having three shots of firewhiskey at the graduation party."

"Oh, shut up." Draco retorted, pouting. "I'm not seventeen anymore."

Pansy and Hermione simply laughed, enjoying Draco's embarrassment.

"Alright, come on then," Pansy said, bringing them over to them over to the bar. "Order something for yourselves."

"Are you going to join us?" Hermione asked.

"Unfortunately, I can't." Pansy sighed, looking over her shoulder. "It looks like I have to go tell Seamus and Dean to lay off on the grinding again. If I don't stop them now they'll start taking off their clothes."

Pansy then rushed off, yelling at the dancing couple.

"Guys! If you're going to fuck, please do it where there aren't a hundred people around!"

Draco snorted, turning to his girlfriend, who was also chuckling at the sight of Pansy yelling at a very drunk Seamus and Dean.

"I've gotta go to the bathroom," He said. "Can you order something for us?"

"Sure." Hermione replied, pecking Draco on the cheek before sitting down on the stool at the bar.

The bartenders were quite busy, so she sat there for a bit waiting to get someone's attention. Suddenly, someone slipped into the seat next to her. She turned her head to find a very smug looking Cormac McLaggen.

"Hello, Hermione. Fancy seeing you here." He said, smirking at her.

She felt an urge to tell him to fuck off, but decided against it. "Hello, Cormac. Enjoying the party?"

His smirk grew. "Yes, very much."

"Great." She turned back forward, trying to get a bartender. But, none of them seemed to be able to get her away from the man sitting beside her.

"You look gorgeous, by the way."

Hermione looked over at him for a moment, giving him a thin-lipped smile. "Thank you."

"Say," Cormac continued, seemingly oblivious to Hermione's discomfort. "Can I buy you a drink? It pains me to see such a pretty girl like you alone on New Year's Eve."

Hermione internally rolled her eyes, turning towards the blond man and plastering on her fakest grin.

"Sure! Oh, but only if you buy one for my boyfriend too."

Confusion spread across his face for a moment, before he chuckled, raising an eyebrow as he looked around the room.

"Boyfriend? I don't see any—"

Cormac stopped in the middle of his sentence, smirk disappearing into a look of shock. Hermione was about to turn to look at what had scared him so much, when a deep voice interrupted.

"Nice to see you again, McLaggen." Draco came up behind Hermione, smirking as he eyed the man sitting down. He looked down at Hermione. "Darling, did I just overhear that I was getting a free drink?"

Hermione's fake grin immediately turned real at his words, and she held in a laugh before turning to smirk at Cormac. "Yes, I believe you did."

"You-you're dating Malfoy?!" Cormac spluttered, now recovered from his state of shock. "That's your boyfriend?"

Hermione rolled her eyes at him. "Well, seeing as I've been dating him for the past four years, I would say that he is my boyfriend."

"But he's a Death Eater! He's not good for you."

"Was," Draco corrected, narrowing his eyes. "And I think we both know that Hermione is smart enough to judge for herself whether or not I'm good for her."

"Believe me, I would've dumped him a long time ago if he was anything like he was before the War." Hermione added, chuckling.

"Hey! You're supposed to be defending me here." Draco jokingly pouted.

"Well I haven't dumped you now, have I?" Hermione smiled, tilting her head up to kiss his pout away.

"True." Draco replied with a grin, before turning back to Cormac with a look of disgust. "You're in my seat."

Cormac glared back at him, but stood up. He looked over at Hermione. "You're making a big mistake."

Hermione gave him an annoyed look. "Does it look like I care about your opinion?"

Draco snickered at the dumbfounded look on Cormac's face before he finally left, leaving the couple in peace.

"That was fun." He said, sitting down beside Hermione. "Although I do wish I still got that free drink."

Hermione smiled, rolling her eyes. "I'm just happy he's gone so I can enjoy this party with my boyfriend."

Draco's smile widened as he kissed her again softly. "I love you."

Hermione laughed quietly, returning the kiss. "I love you too." She turned back to the bar. "Now, where is the damn bartender?"

As if he had heard her, one of the bartenders suddenly appeared in front of them.

"What can I get you two tonight?" He said cheerily.

"Two large margaritas, please." Hermione said, and he nodded, running off again.

Draco looked at her curiously. "What's a margarita?"

Hermione grinned. "Don't worry, you'll love it."

The rest of the night passed in a colorful, drunken blur. They danced, they laughed, and they kissed. A lot. But at the end of the day, they were together, and that was all that really mattered.

———————————————————————————

it's my birthday today !! i have officially been alive for 17 years :)
i decided that posting these two oneshots was going to be my form of a present to myself lol so hopefully they're not too bad
oh, and their outfits were in the picture in the beginning

keep on commenting and voting ! i have lots of fic ideas and i can't wait to write them all :))

<3, mallika

(p.s. lmao just realized i didn't delete my notes for this fic so enjoy my thought process down there)

"can i buy you a drink?"
"sure, but only if you buy one for my boyfriend too!"

hermione and draco go to a bar, draco leaves for a moment to go to the bathroom and some guy comes up to hermione and tries to flirt with her, when draco comes back he sees the guy there and immediately starts stomping over until he hears the conversation above and suddenly his anger turns into laughter as he comes over to hermione and they scare the guy away

THE GUY IS CORMAC MCLAGGEN

conversation continued:
*guy smirks, raising his eyebrows chuckling* "boyfriend? i don't see any boy—" *spots draco coming up beside her*
draco, smirking: "hello ___. did i just hear that i was getting a free drink today?"
guy's eyes widen in shock and recognization, narrows his eyes at draco and ya know is like "you?"
and then dramione set him straight

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

23K 424 22
Some Drarry oneshots for you to enjoy! (Fluff Only) HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #drarryfluff - October 1st, 2023-???
598 17 8
Collection of drarry (draco×harry) oneshots!💓 lots of fluff maybe smut/lime(forgive me father for I have sinned) a sprinkle of angst as well🤌 enjoy...
42.3K 898 11
Basically what the title says. I hope you enjoy!
40.2K 377 29
just some oneshots to cure your boredom discontinued. i dont own hp... and i hate jk rowling so yk (in revision)