The Return Of Rebel

By freakypizza18

Meet Tina Mehta an Indian girl studied in USA returns back to home town after 4 years and after 2.5 years fat... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15 (Part 1)
Chapter:15 (Part 2)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter: 37
Chapter:38
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter: 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter:39

20 2 0
By freakypizza18

We had reached the twins’ parents cabin and we had taken our luggage out of the car.

“I guess you girls go and freshen up we will just set up the kitchen and make something for lunch and than after lunch we can decorate the Christmas tree”. Tyson said.

“Yeah, I agree with you”. Tyler said.

“Okay”. Tess and I said at the same time and went to our respective rooms which we were sharing with our boyfriends.

The cabin was like a huge house and it wasn’t cabin in the woods but a beach house sort of thing.

The exterior of the beach house was painted in sea green and classic white and the interior was as elegant as the exterior the inside was like white and plush green just like the outside and it had around seven to eight rooms and each room had their own walk in closet and bathrooms so that sharing was out of question.

I opened my bag and chose a short shorts along with a huge hoodie that reached my thighs and put my hair in a bun and hopped into the warm shower.

After 15 minutes I come back fully dressed and put my socks and made my way towards the kitchen.

“Ugh guys, not in the kitchen”. I said and turned around when I saw Tyson and Tressa making out.

They jumped apart in surprise.

“We are good, you can turn around”. Tyson said.

“You are guys are not making out in the kitchen next time”. I whined.

“Sure”. They said with a mischievous smile.

I rolled eyes and asked, “Where is Ty?”

“Here”. The man in the question came into the view.

“Where were you?” I asked.

He snaked am arm around my waist and said, “I went to clean the fire place so we can use it”.

“Okay”. I said with a smile.

“Okay stop it, you guys are making me uncomfortable”. Tess said while snuggling her face in Tyson’s chest.

“Now you know what I felt”. I said with a shrug.

She rolled her and mumbled a fine.

“Okay I don’t know about you bro but I need a quick shower”. Tyson said.

“Me too”. Tyler said.

“Okay but what else is left to cook so we can finish up the rest”. Tess asked.

“Oh we are done with everything, we have actually whipped up mac and cheese with garlic bread and the bread is already done and if we don’t come when the timer goes off you just got to remove it from the oven”. He replied.

“Okay”. Me and Tess said at the same time.

The guys went out of the kitchen and me and sat on the bar stools present in the kitchen and I played ‘End Game by Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran and Future’.

I danced a bit and Tess shot a video of me and she even posted on the story and soon she started getting many replies and everything we laughed at the hilarious replies when the guys came back and we all sat down to have our lunch with the music playing in the background.

“So did you guys decide who is going to decorate what part of the room?” Tess asked.

I took a sip of my drink and waited for my boyfriend to answer her sister.

Tyler gulped down his pasta and said, “You both can decorate the tree while we can handle the rest of the house, if it is fine with you both”.

“Yeah we can decorate the tree and than we can help you both out”. I said.

“Fine by me”. Tyson said.

“Me too”. Tess said.

“Me three”. Tyler said.

We all agreed and we’re having the lunch in the comfortable silence with the music playing in the background.

We soon finished our lunch and me and Tess decided to clean the plates and the table while the boys got the decorations out of the boxes we brought along with us.

We finished our work and dried up our hands and went to the living room to see two boxes of decorations like the fake snow, snow flakes, fairy lights, etc.

“Where’s the tree?” I asked.

“We actually booked a tree here in advance because we couldn’t get a tree all the way from New York, Ms. Smart”. Tyler teased me.

“Oh yeah, Mr. Smart? I thought you guys were using the artificial one since we are spending our Christmas here from all the way to New York”. I said emphasizing the words from all the way to New York to make him understand what I actually meant.

“We don’t do that here, mom knowing we used an artificial tree for Christmas would be our funeral day”. He joked.

“I know, right?”  Tyson and Tressa said at the same time.

I shrugged and asked, “So when are we going tree shopping?”

“Right now! Go grab your coats and come”. Tyson exclaimed.

“Who gave this kid a candy?” I asked jokingly.

“Hey! I’m not a kid. I’m just happy”. He said.

“Yes, kid”. I said and made my way towards my room.

“Whatever”. He shouted and reverberate in the whole house.

Which only made me laugh even more but it was cut short when I saw my mum calling me.

“Hello”. I said with a smile.

“With whom did you get into a fight?” My mom asked.

Which actually took me off guard as to how did she know about it.

I decided to play dumb and asked, “What fight, Ma?”

“I saw it on YouTube young lady, start speaking up”. She said.

I opened the door of my room and sighed, “It was nothing mum he was a jerk actually trying to force a girl for a quickie in the back of the parking lot which the girl opposed many a times but he couldn’t take a no I even asked him politely but he didn’t budge so my fist talked to him and he even passed me a comment saying I am hot, I mean coming that from that creepy man made my blood boil even more”.

“But you could’ve called the police and the manager you shouldn’t have put your life in danger, I mean think about it if the creep had a knife with him imagine what could’ve happened you not only put your life in danger but the girl’s too”. My mom said.

“Mom, he didn’t have one because if he had the knife he could’ve shown the knife to the girl when she refused him the first time but he didn’t so yeah chill everything’s fine and he is in the jail”. I reasoned.

“You know I am always worried about you, by the way did you get hurt?”. She asked.

“No, mom. I didn’t chill”. I lied because I knew if she saw my bruised knuckles she would have gotten even more tensed than she already is.

“Good! It was Krish and me watching some recipes on YouTube so we could try them tonight and we saw this notification and Krish clicked it accidentally and we got to know about it or else you would have kept it hidden from us”. Mom said.

“Mom, I wouldn’t have hid from you I swear. We actually just got here and we are going for shopping”. I said and that reminded to grab the coat.

I saw Tyler at the door and I mouthed him to come in.

“Okay fine but I take your leave you go and enjoy with everyone and don’t get into an another fight”. She said and laughed.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, “Mom, obviously I won’t get into an another one”.

“Yeah I know that”. She said through the phone.

“Yup bye and love you and tell Krish to call me later and I fact I got to talk to you too”. I told her.

“Okay! Talk to you tomorrow? And bye and love you”. She said and hung up.

I sighed and out my phone in the pocket of my hoodie.

“What’s up?” My boyfriend asked and plopped down on the bed.

“My mum saw my fist fight”. I said with a sigh and searched for my knee length shoes for the extra warmth.

“Damn! Was she mad?” My boyfriend asked.

“No, more like concerned and lied to her about this or else she would have come here and treated them”. I said and showed my bruise and sighed with and eye roll.

He shook his head in amusement, “I know, right”.

“Yup”. I said and zipped my shoes and put my coat over my shoulders and threw an another at my boyfriend.

“Shortie, can I tell you something?”  He asked.

“Yeah what’s up?” I asked and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“You are strongest and most beautiful woman inside out I have come across”. He said and snaked his arms around my waist from the behind me.

“Thank you”. I said with a smile and turned around so that I could see his face.

“Thank you, for being in my life”. He said and kissed me.

“And thank you for always being awesome and forgiving plus being in my life”. I said and kissed him back.

He groaned and said, “Okay before we forget we got to go shopping we shall get out of this room”.

“Yes”. I agreed and laughed.

***

Before we can take our tree which Tyler had placed the order for. We did all the touristy so for the first we decided to go Tinker Street to shop some local things such as chocolates, arts and stuff and after shopping for a bit we went to the tree seller and got our order from him.

It wasn’t that huge of a tree but a medium sized which can be fit in the trunk of our car.

We reached home and quickly placed the tree we had planned too and started to decorate the whole tree.

It took us around an hour to decorate the whole tree and boys were still decorating and it was only half done so as decided we helped the guys by 6pm.we were done with the whole thing and we even placed the gifts we got for each other under the tree so that we can get that Christmassy vibes.

We were all very exhausted after everything so Tyson and Tess sat on the ground and me and Tyler plopped on the couch.

Suddenly Tyson asked, “Can we please just tell each other what we got for the Christmas gift?”

“No”. Me and Tressa said at the same time.

All three of us laughed at this and it was odd Tyler didn’t speak or laugh until now, so I looked at him only to find out he was sleeping in my lap.

“Tia, I will get him a blanket”. Tyson said.

“Okay”. I agreed as I didn’t want to ruin his sleep by shuffling too much.

Tyson brought a blanket for Tyler and removed his head from my lap so that he is comfortable while sleeping.

I quickly went to the washroom and did my business and than went to the kitchen to drink some water as I was thirsty.

I than called my mother to talk to her about all the fiasco.

She picked up my call on the third ring itself.

“Finally you called”. My mom said.

“I’m so sorry, Ma. I know I don’t call you often and all to be honest I know we just talked few hours but I really got to tell you about something”. I rambled.

“Stop ranting and tell me what’s bothering you?” She asked concerned.

I told her everything about what happened yesterday and she sighed.

“I knew it something like this will happen one day but I ignore everything thinking I was just paranoid and overthinking things. I mean don’t get me wrong but Heer is a person who likes people getting successful and she even supports them but gets jealous when she doesn’t get the same thing at the same time, I mean Krish got to walk for your show than she has two modelling assignments lined up right after she is done with her 12th Grade whereas, Heer still have to study for her three more years plus her diploma in French and also her master’s degree in French which is a bit long process”. She explained.

“I get it, mum. But Krish isn’t at fault in this whole thing it just happened she was at the right place at the right time I mean she never asked me for whatever she got, it actually came to her and mom Krish hasn’t even decided yet if she wants to take a break for a year or not how can you say that Heer has to study whereas, Krishika doesn’t”. I reasoned.

“I know, kid. But do you think once she starts her work she will get time to study?” My mother asked.

“Mum, I am not taking any decision for Krishika and you shouldn’t too and if she takes a break it’s fine and if she doesn’t it is Krishika’s responsibility to handle things”. I said.

“Tina, even I am not taking any decisions for Krishika I’m just stating what I feel and it is totally Krish’s choice to take a break or not and anyways the main topic is this and let me tell you Heer is just scared about people taunting her about not being successful like you guys the thing the nosy aunties actually has put all this in her head and she is scared so everything will be fine once you talk to her and Krish separately and than confronting both of them. Everything will be fine trust me”. My mum said and I could say she has that small smile playing on her lips.

“I trust you, mom. Always never question that and I didn’t say any of this things to dad because you know he is bit protective about such stuff he would’ve fought with auntie for this and everything so I thought it would be better if I talked to you”. I explained.

“I know by the way get some rest, you sound tired”. She said.

I smiled at her concern I mean after so many miles apart she could tell just hearing my voice about how tired I was.

“Yes, mom. You too sleep it is late at night there bye and good night”. I said with a smile.

“Yes good night and bye”. She said and we hung up.

I came back to the living room only to find my boyfriend still sleeping on the couch so I decided to cuddle with him and it was a sort of couch that can be converted into bed so I pulled out the extension of the couch to convert it into bed and got under covers with my boyfriend.

It was like his second nature he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer and I snaked my arm around his waist too and snuggled closed to him and let the sleep over take me.

***

Next day, I woke with a sweet sugary smell an someone whacking me on my ass with something.

“Get up, asses”. The voice said.

“You don’t cuss during Christmas, bitch”. I said sleepily.

“Oomph—” It was my boyfriend’s voice.

“Ouch”. I said once I got an another smack.

“Now get up or else I am bringing pitcher of ice water and throwing on you”. Tess said.

“Fine, I’m getting up”. I groaned.

“Same”. My boyfriend said.

“Brush your teeth and come down for breakfast, we got to than open our gifts too”. She said.

“Yeah”. Me and Tyler said at the same time.

We got up and dragged ourselves from the couch and made our way towards our room.

We quickly brushed our teeth and washed our faces and went down to the kitchen to finish with our breakfast and than open the gifts as we were told.

Reaching down I put on Taylor Swift’s Christmas EP songs and I hit the play button and her latest ‘Christmas Tree Farm’ started playing.

“Taylor has a song for every occasion”. Tyson commented.

“Yes!” Tess and I exclaimed at the same time.

“What’s for the breakfast?” I asked.

“Nutella pancakes and hot chocolate”. Tyson said while sliding two cups of hot chocolate towards me and his girlfriend.

He took an another cup gave it to my boyfriend and he took a sip from his cup.

We ate our breakfast and sang along the music and it was now time to open the presents.

We all did this thing that we all opened the presents together and then discuss or guess who gifted which one and we never used to get offended if someone guessed it wrong.

I got Tyler a customized cap of his favourite brand with his a ‘T’ woven on it, for Tressa I got her favourite make up brands newly launched eye palette and limited edition lipsticks, for Tyson I had gotten him a new camera lens he wanted for so long.

I got a necklace which had a messenger envelope in a stainless steel material and it was painted in rose gold and it had customized message ‘you complete me, Shortie ~ Ty’ written on it. From Tyson I got a disposable Polaroid camera and from Tressa I got a maroon coloured matching hoodie on one hoodie it had ‘Bestie 01’ written on it and on the second one ‘Bestie 02’ written for us.

We never did the gift card thing because we never liked when someone gave us the gift cards I mean c’mon you should give some one something that reminds you of them and not just a gift card wherein you just waltz into the shop and get it from the counter. No, you cannot do that at least put in some effort think about them and even if it is a small card from you they would love it because you made it for them.

We exchanged and guessed the gifts and watched some Christmas movies as per twins’ tradition. The first movie was ‘Baby’s day out’ the classic. We got everything the sodas, popcorn and other snacks and we got blankets too so we can cuddle.

Half way through the movie I got a call from my friend Seema my school friend. I quickly picked it up and answered her, “Hello”.

“Hello, champ”. She said.

“Champ?” I questioned as she never referred me like that .

“I saw your fist fight with that jerk you totally rocked it and are you okay? I mean did you get hurt?” She asked her voice laced with concern.

Before I could answer her I got smacked by a pillow from Tyson and Tressa.

“Dude, go and answer it in the kitchen”. They said and smacked me once more jokingly.

“Fine”. I said with a playful eye roll and on my way I took a pillow and hit both my best friends with the pillow and left.

“Oh I’m sorry but no, I am not hurt and everything’s fine chill out”. I said.

“Okay thank God you are okay by the way I just opened your gift and it is so cute thank you so much and even Akash loved it”. She gushed.

“You’re welcome”. I said with a smile because I am happy they loved the gifts.

“Wait he wants to talk to you”. Akash said.

“Hey Tina, how are you?” He asked me through the phone.

“Hey jijz, I’m good and I hope you are too”. I said.

“Of course I’m good but after my marriage with your best friend I don’t know”. He joked.

“Don’t worry she is a good girl she won’t harass you”. I said.

“As you say but before I forget thank you for the gift”. He said.

“Your welcome”. I said.

“Okay, go talk to your friend I may take your leave got to handle a client”. He said.

“Okay all the best for the client and bye”. I told him.

“Thank you and bye”. He replied and passed the back to my friend.

“By the way before I forget, I am sorry for not calling you from past many days but I was kinda busy with everything here”. I apologized.

“It’s okay, Tia. I get it even I didn’t call you because this wedding preparations are making me go crazy but you are coming for my wedding, right?” She asked.

“Seema, look I won’t lie to you but probably I won’t be able to make it because we have this new deal but I will try my 100% to attend your wedding”. I said sadness lacing my voice.

“Okay, I get it and please be careful with everything there because your safety matters me the most with media constantly following you and your friends there makes me sick worry”. She said.

“I will take care of myself but promise me even if I can’t make it to your wedding you are going to enjoy it and making it memorable and plus you are taking care of yourself after all you are the bride”. I said adding a bit of enthusiasm.

“Yes, I promise you Tia”. She said and I could feel a smile in his voice.

“Tia, I got to go but I promise to call you soon”. My friend said.

“Okay bye and I miss you”. I said.

“Bye and I miss you too” . She said and we both hang up.

I came out of the kitchen and saw everyone in the living room watching me like I am some kind of alien.

“What? Is something on my face?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows and dabbed a hand on my face and checked if I have something on my face.

“Okay we didn’t mean to eavesdrop your conversation but the walls ain’t that thick though so we kind of heard your conversation with Seema and why did you denied to go to her wedding just for a meeting, which you can handle it on a Skype”. She said.

“I know, I can but there’s so much work to be done when we resume the work”. I reasoned.

“Oh I’m sure we can manage it for week or two without you, so you are going to the wedding”. Tressa retorted.

“No, I am not because of work plus we kinda need my plus one and two people missing from the office would be a lot of pressure on you guys. No, no we cannot do that”. I said waving my hands and doing an exaggerated gesture.

“We can handle it chill just go to that wedding, you and the bride would feel great I promise plus you can meet your parents too”. She replied.

I sighed and said, “I don’t know, I need to think about it”.

“Okay”. Tressa said.

I know she just dropped it for right now but she really wants me to go because it is one of my chances to meet my parents and they all know how much I miss them and want to meet them but work kind of stops me plus they have seen me anxious every time someone gets sick or something.

We ordered something from the local vegan restaurant some soup and quinoa salad and rice along with the chocolate cake.

Soon, the lunch arrived we all started to eat while watching the movie but I didn’t pay attention to what was happening my mind was playing the conversation between me and Seema and I mostly played with my food.

Even my friends noticed that but they knew I would tell them so they didn’t interrupt my thoughts.

After lunch we were all cuddling and were watching movies no one wanted to get up from their seats as the snow had started to fall somewhere between when we were having lunch and watching movie and the temperature had fallen down and it was chilly so everyone wanted the warmth.

Tyler was absentmindedly playing with my hair and his arm snaked around my waist while my head was in chest and my arms around him.

My eyes were on the TV but mind elsewhere.

I cleared my throat and said, “Guys, I really need your opinion”.

“It’s about time you talked”. Tyson said while shaking his head.

“Speak up”.  Tressa said.

My boyfriend was patiently waiting for me to speak but he continued to play with my hair.

“I don’t know what to do I mean I am having two thoughts in my mind running at the same time. I really want to go for my friend’s wedding, meet everyone, etc.. but I am feeling it would be too much for you guys. Plus if I go people would be literally behind my back constantly asking me about him like ‘why didn’t your boyfriend came with you?’ or ‘Where is he?’ and all”. I said with a sigh.

“Even if he comes with me it will be too much pressure on you guys and everything”. I continued.

“Tia, let me tell you a thing when was the last time you met your family in a happy time or to be specific the normal condition?” Tyson asked.

I looked at them with my wide eyed gaze because to be honest last time I met was a month ago that too because of my grandfather’s death and after that whenever any occasion happened I was mostly on video call with them.

“We feel you, we meet our moms almost every week and we see how much you miss your family during our college you actually had everything so you couldn’t go there frequently but now you have a job and plus you also have your sick leaves pending you can take them and go visit India”. Tressa rambled.

“And for the frequent questions, you don’t have to answer them all alone because I am coming with you”. Tyler said.

I smiled at my boyfriend and friends ghostly and engulfed of all them in a hug, “I don’t know what will o do without you guys but I will go a day before the wedding”. I said.

“True that”. Tess joked.

Tyler and Tyson laughed at this which made me laugh too.

“Okay, but that is settled that you are going to your friend’s wedding”. Tess said.

“When is the wedding?” Tyler asked.

“19th January in Mumbai”. I said.

“Okay so I will just get the jet ready for that day”. Tyler said.

“No, no, no I am so not using the jet again and I will go in a normal flight and if you don’t agree with it I’m not going”. I huffed.

How can I accept that they already do a lot for me plus last time they didn’t let me go in a normal flight or you know what I mean the normal Airways so yeah you get my point here that I cannot sound like a digger or something.

“Fine, but let me book a ticket for 16th please”. He said.

“Okay”. I sighed.

“You guys can book the tickets tomorrow c’mon we are missing the movie”. Tess said and grabbed the phone out of her brother’s hand.

We all lazed around for a bit and I don’t know when but I started to doze of and let the sleep engulfed me.

***

“Get up, you lazy ass”. Someone shook me awake.

“Five minutes more, please”. I groaned in my sleep.

“No, it is 6 pm we got to order food and than we are pulling an all-nighter”. The voice which I by now figured was Tressa’s.

“Nooo”. I whined.

“If you don’t wake up this instant I might throw this pitcher of ice on you”. She threatened.

I quickly opened my eyes pulled away the duvet which was on me and sat straight.

“Okay, I am awake no need to put that ice on me”. I said.

I mean don’t want a hypothermia or pneumonia for that matter. Okay maybe I am exaggerating but we can’t take risks, right?

“Good! Now get your ass up”. She said.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room to freshen up and change because they were all sticky plus uncomfortable.

I quickly took a hot a shower and hopped out and wore a red coloured sweater dress which I brought with me to wear for the Christmas night and paired it with black knee high socks for the extra warmth and put my hair in a bun and removed a few strands from my hair line and out in some lip balm and some face cream as I was feeling my face a but dry and made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw no one was in the kitchen so I decided to make a carrot cake as I had all the ingredients with me and it was one of the easiest recipes and which can be quickly baked.

I did all the procedure which took me only 15 minutes when Tyson waltz in the kitchen.

He grabbed a peach from the fruit basket and asked, “What did you bake?”

“Carrot cake”. I replied.

“Oh God! I love your carrot cake, no one makes it like you make it”. He said.

“Thank you and where are both the twins?” I asked not finding them.

“Oh yeah they went to grab some dinner for everyone from the nearby restaurant”. He informed.

“Okay”. I said nodding my head.
“Umm Tia, Can I ask you something?” He asked unsurely.

I placed all the dirty utensils in the sink and turned towards him.

“Yes, what happened I mean why are you nervous?” I asked.

“I actually am planning to propose Tess but I don’t know which place shall I take her to. I mean have selected a few places but now I am not sure actually”. He said and scratched the  back of his head.

“At least tell me the list of places you have short listed”. I urged him.

“Central Park where we went after our first date, The restaurant we went in for our date”. He said.

“And when are you planning to propose her?” I asked.

“I don’t know, I was planning a sort of a small thing like calling both our families and our friends I mean they will be hid behind tress or something or if I propose her at the restaurant they can be at a faraway table and when I go down on my knee you guys can come in something and I have no idea when will I propose her”. He rambled.

“Stop rambling and decide a date and you can recreate your first date like you can go to the restaurant than go to the Park and propose her under the moonlight and we can help ya decorate the place around with fairy lights and stuff”. I said.

“You are genius!” Tyson exclaimed and grabbed me in a hug and I returned the gesture.

He pulled away and that’s when we hear the front door click open.

“Listen, I am planning to tell Tyler about it tonight but please don’t let him know about this or else you know he would break my face”. He pleaded.

“Of course, your secret is safe”. I said.

“What is safe?” Tyler asked and kissed me on the cheek while keeping the parcel bags on the counter.

“Oh the place we are going for Seema’s wedding that place he was asking what kind of place that is”. I lied and which I felt bad for it.

He just nodded his head in understanding.

“What did you bake?” Tess asked.

“Carrot cake”. I replied with a grin.

“My favourite”. The twins chimed at the same time.

Tess and Tyson went out of the kitchen leaving me and Ty alone. He quickly grabbed me by my waist and I let out a silent squeal.

“Ty!” I exclaimed.

“Did I tell you how beautiful you look in this dress?” He said.

“Um—nope”. I said.

“So Ms. Tina Mehta, you take away my heart every single livin’ second of my life and I am glad you do it and you’re beautiful not only on the outside but inside too”. He said and kissed me on the lips.

“Thank you but Mr. Clarke, you are handsome and a beautiful person in the inside too and you make me fall for you even harder each day”. I cupped his cheek and kissed him on the lips.

He smiled and was about to kiss me when the oven timer chimed and he groaned.

Cock blocker!

We shook our heads and let me go so that I can check upon the cake and he just put the dirty utensils in the dish washer.

“Tia, is the cake ready?” Tyson yelled from the living room.

“Yeah, give me a second I’m coming”. I yelled back.

“Will guys stop yelling at each other and ask whatever you want to softly we aren’t living across the streets, but in the same home and sitting only a wall apart”. Tess yelled.

“No!” I exclaimed.

“Hypocrite”. Tyler yelled back.

“Whatever”. She retorted.

We all laughed at each other our yelling.

I brought the cake out in the living room and Tess opened the food parcels which they brought earlier and started to eat with our daily banter and stuff.

We also than cut the cake and ate it while watching the pictures and videos of earlier times with us on the projector screen.

Some had an emotional backstory whereas, some had hilarious and funny ones but those times were gold which we would never get back, but can always cherish it but I am lucky to have my best friends with me on every step of my life.

***

We all pulled an all-nighter talking, sharing memories and backstories remising the old times.

While the music played in the background which was connected to a Bluetooth speaker we brought along with us for the trip.

“Oh you remember one time this some rich boy was showing off constantly and was being a dick to everyone, Tina and Tess grabbed him by the collar and told him off and even called him a rich dick they said and I quote ‘Hey, you rich dick stop being an ass and show your money off to someone who is ugly just like you, you ain’t needed here’ and that guy was so furious but everyone around you supported you and called the manager and he was thrown out of the club. That was hilarious but kick-ass”. Tyson said.

“Oh yeah, good old times”. I said.

“Oh do you remember I almost slapped you when I thought you were cheating on Tess with some brunette but it turned out she was a teacher”. I said.

“God! My whole life flashed in front of my eyes that day I mean I wasn’t even wrong but I was scared of you and would’ve admitted I did cheat on her even if I didn’t”. He said.

“You literally pissed your pants, plus after that fiasco that whole week you couldn’t even stand in one room in which she was, you would make a run the moment you saw her”. Tyler said.

“Oh yeah I was so confused as to what happened like why is he acting weirdly than I got to know about it and the way I gave them a cold shoulder was hilarious”. Tressa laughed.

“I hope we don’t have any hard feelings now”. I said with a reading smile.

“Oh lol no we don’t, we are all good”. Tyson fist bumped me.

The sun had started to rise and suddenly, Love Story by Taylor Swift started to play and I was singing in my horrible voice on top of my lungs.

‘We were both young when I first saw you

I close my eyes and the flashback starts,

I’m standin’ there,

On a balcony in summer air

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns

See you make your way through the crowd

And say, “Hello”

Little did I know’

I sang my heart out and I heard Tyson say, “Tina, please stop singing”.

“No”. I said and laughed out loud.

I took my boyfriend’s hand and urged him to dance with me but he said no so Tess and I started to dance along with the song.

We reached the bridge of the song and I was dancing with my eyes closed and I was singing out loud when I stumbled and fell on the ground hut that didn’t stop me from singing and I sung my heart out.

At the exact words my eyes opened,

‘He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

I saw Tyler kneeling on the ground and pulled out a box and opened it.

The words got stuck in my throat and I put a hand on my mouth.

And said, “Marry me, Juliet

You’ll never have to be alone

I love you and that’s all I really know

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

He said, “Like literally”.

I didn’t understand what he meant by that but I was too emotional to ask or speak anything on that matter and I was totally crying out happy tears.

It’s a love story, baby, just say, “Yes”

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

‘Cause we were both young when I first saw you’

The song ended and he was still kneeling on the ground and I almost ran towards him in my sitting position and hugged him and he hugged me back instantly.

He chuckled a bit and said looking straight into my eyes, “Shortie, when you first waltz into my life during our college times I was annoyed at you, because I was selfish and didn’t wanted to share them with you and than you made your space unintentionally and you took my heart away, when you left that was always filled by you, but not seeing you felt empty, hallow but when you waltz back in I was the happiest and angry too because how much you hallow you made me when you left but I couldn’t hold it for a longer time and asked you to be my girlfriend, but today I am asking you to be my fiancée and my wife. So, Tina Mehta will you please do the honors of marrying me?” He asked.

I could see the tears in the corner of his eyes too.

“Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes. I would love to marry you”. I gushed.

Tears weren’t going to stop anytime soon and I could see tears of joy in Tyler’s eyes too.

It was like two of us everything was blurred out and he was the only focus in front of me and he slid the ring in my ring finger and he kissed me square on the lips and we fell down on the ground me on top of him and that’s when I heard a loud chorus of cheers and yays.

We pulled away and sat down straight and heard “That’s my sister who’s engaged people”.

“Huh?” I blurted out confused.

Than Tess flipped the camera towards me and saw all my family and friends on a video call and I could see my mum and dad, sister, cousins, uncles, aunts and even my dad’s parents and my mother’s mom, my friend Seema and his fiancé, Aadil and his girl, Amy and Christin too. I loved how Tyler didn’t forget to add Maddison and Michelle in the call.

“Oh my, God!” I blurted out.

“Hey!” Everyone exclaimed at the same time.

We both were showered with congratulations soon.

We all talked with for few minutes then ended the call.

“Thank you so much, Ty”. I said.

“Infact thank you so much to you guys too”.

Tyler slid his arms across my waist and Tyson and Tress said, “You’re welcome”.

“How long did you plan this?” I asked.

“Not too long”. Tyler answered.

“You know what he almost spilled his beans when you guys ran into the street that day”. Tyson said.

“Which day?” Tess asked.

“The day you went to that tattoo shop, duh” . Tyler replied.

“What is with people replying to the questions they are never being asked?” Tyson asked.

“I don’t know”. I replied and laughed.

“Yeah you were the only one left to do that”. He said with a playful eye roll.

“Okay, it is already 7:30 in the morning we should catch up some sleep now”. Tressa said.

“I know, right? C’mon let’s get you to bed”. Tyson said and picked his girlfriend and threw her on his shoulder.

She squealed and said, “A warning would’ve being nice".

“Sure”. Tyson said in a sing a song voice.

I was so busy laughing at my other two best friends that it took me by surprise that my fiancé lifted me bridal style. I snaked my arms around his neck and he made the towards our room and laid me on the bed and he quickly jumped in too.

I looked at the ring and was just left in an awe it was a French cut, cushion shaped cut diamond ring in platinum.

“What you thinking, Ms. Mehta?”. He asked.

“I am not thinking anything, I am still shocked like a guy really wants to spend the rest of his life with me plus this ring is pure beauty thank you so much you make me the happiest girl in this whole Milky way”. I gushed out my hands on his cheeks.

“I would spend my all the births I get with you, and nothing can be pretty than you are and you make me the happiest person too”. He said and kissed me.

I kissed him back and talked for awhile and let the sleep drift us in our dreams.

***

Hey guys,

I know some of my chapters are super cheesy and this is one of them and I really hope you like this one too and also only few chapters are left and this book is ending soon.

Till then,

Keep reading, Stay safe!

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 814 23
"Maybe that's all they will ever be- an incomplete sentence, a half written story. Finished , without an ending" ๑⁠♡⁠⌓...
11.8K 1.2K 49
School teenage friends got separated by misunderstanding... after 7 years met by destiny again. What will happen when they will meet again. They were...
258K 5.4K 28
Hi i am Shanaya Kapoor and i am 14.I had a best friend Dev Malhotra and he is a charmer.All the girls in school worships the path he walks.. But i do...
32.1K 1.4K 68
The tale of separation and reunion of two childhood friends who were destined to be together. ________________________________ It's a story of two ch...