Some Jefhalo oneshots because...

By RainbowStarDemon

-Cover drawn by me -AU by Chicheesticks on Insta -Basically Jef x Goodboyhalo oneshots/fluff/(and maybe)lime ... More

Info
"It's too hot!"
Purr~
"Nothing bad will ever happen... I promise..."
"Nothing bad will ever happen... I promise..." - Part 2
Taking requests
A demon's family
The sick little pumpkin
Just random drawings of these 2 (some are sideways)
Plot/story generator
Announcement
Doing a Q&A
Animations I've made
Hello there I'm back I guess + New Chapter

Q&A

2K 43 68
By RainbowStarDemon

Well, I was looking through Skephalo books and found Jef and Goodboyhalo (A MCYT fanfiction) written by SkepticalOfGames
They write very good stories! I recommend that you check this person out :D

>_>
Maybe... maybe not...

I do know who nightmare is, and I'm supposed to be writing the requests... One request does include Nightmare, GeorgeHBF, Good, and Jef.

Inhales
I don't like ice cream. But if I had to choose, it would be vanilla.

I mean, I don't know since I didn't make this au.
But I'd say that Good thinks that Bad is too soft and nice, while Jef thinks that Bad is a very good friend who is very nice.

1. No, I haven't in any chapters, but maybe soon. And, Good and Jef wouldn't have crushes on the opposites. They can tell each other apart due to their clothes being the opposite colors.

2. I have 2 hermit crabs, neither have names. And I have a hamster who's name is Jasper.

3. HA! Jokes on you, I don't even know how to unlock the windows! Guess you won't be getting in my house anytime soon ùwú

1. I think that any fanfic trope is great! But I think that friends to lovers is my favorite. I don't have a least favorite.

2. I only know English

3. Write whatever makes you happy! Any fanfiction of any fandom or idea is great!

1. Again, idk if they've met in the au since I'm not the creator, but they haven't in this book. Good think Bad is too soft, and Skeppy is annoying with his trolls and griefing. Jef thinks that Bad is a very wholesome person, and that Skeppy can be a bit annoying, but not too much.

2. Good : Well, his name made him sound hardcore... but nope. Just one of those weak angels... >_>
I mean... I guess that he's nice... But that doesn't help if he gets into a fight...

3. Jef : Well... sure he can be annoying sometimes, but he's also got a soft side for Bad and I think that's awesome! Skeppy and Bad are great friends, even if they are our opposites!

1. Well, I mean, he is the opposite of Bad, who always is happy. But he also has a VERY short temper.

2. I found out about Goodboyhalo and Jef from watching this animation by Crystal Falls on YouTube.

Yes. Very nice. 😏

I'm getting a lot of questions like this, but, I think that it would end up with Jef trying to stop Good from hurting anyone.

Never had one.

🎷

No, I don't really have any ideas, but I did draw some mcyt and made their colors opposite. (Please don't judge, I only spent a few minutes on each.)

Zelk before

Zelk after

The colors be burning my eyesss

Spifey before

Spifey after

And I tried to draw Mega... but it turned out... well... kinda scary...

1. I can give you 5 ideas right now.
- Bad hurts himself somehow and Skeppy hears him crying and goes to help him
- Bad and Skeppy are watching a movie when suddenly, Bad notices that Skeppy has fallen asleep on him
- Cuddling (I fricking love those type of chapters)
- It is Bad's birthday and he invited all of his friends, but only Skeppy showed up.
- Highschool au where Bad is one of the smartest kids in the school and Skeppy is the prankster. One day, Bad gets sent to detention after pushing, punching, or kicking a bully away from him after they beat him up and he meets Skeppy in the detention room (RTC or whatever it's called). They soon start growing feelings for each other.

These prompts are so origional, but I have no motivation left... ;-;

There are prompt generators on Google. The one I look at sometimes is called OTP prompt generator. It should be the first one that comes up. Although it does include nsfw prompts.

2. My favorite ship is Skephalo. They seem so perfect for each other. :)

Okay there. I finally finished it. I'm sorry if I somehow missed your question. Well, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
223K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...