Fantasy

By peggingg

Read it, or don't! Be warned that the first few chapters are a bit misleading- I plan to rewrite it someday *... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen

chapter eleven

4.5K 115 33
By peggingg

I listen to the inviting sounds of Tiana's mother telling a story in the opening. This really has to be my favorite Disney movie. The soft colors and animation, the way it's better then most princess movies and the main characters are frogs for over half it. 

The rooms dim, I closed at the windows earlier. It still smells like pancakes and Niko throughout the whole house.

"Ugh! He's heavier then he looks, y'know!" Honeys annoying whining distracts me from watching the little family make gumbo.

The boy on his back looks embarrassed and somewhat uncomfortable. I thought Niko would like it but maybe I misread his expressions. I stretch my arms out, reaching for them. "You complain so fucking much."

Honey rolls his eyes, "whatever," before dropping the boy onto my lap.

The small boy situates himself on my thighs, leaning his back against a big pillow and squeezing another between his arms. His eyes completely fixated on the big screen.

I turn my head to Honey. He's standing a few feet away, texting someone on his phone and looking disgusted. I reach out and grab his thigh, getting his attention without disturbing my Niko from his movie. He lets me pull him closer but continues to type away, now giggling.

"Honey, sit the fuck down." I demand quietly, glaring right into his azure eyes.

He drops his phone farther down on the couch and plops down beside me. Cuddling into my arm and putting his chin on my shoulder. "I have to leave."

I turn my head to him my eyebrows knitted together so hard I feel it giving me a headache. "What?"

"Not right now, later though."

"Why?" I question, not at all wanting him to leave.

"Mothers bitching because we have special dinner guests tonight or something like that." He rolls his eyes.

"I'll talk to her."

"No, don't! She doesn't know about us. I'll tell her... Just later, I don't want her to ruin this." He squeezes my arm tighter.

"I'll just tell her your helping me babysit."

Honey smirks, kissing my lips before speaking in a seductive whisper. "Come with me then."

A small giggle reminds me that there's another boy in the room. It's not like I can show up to dinner with some random kid, but it's not like I can leave him here.

"If your worried about Niko you can leave him in my room or something. Or maybe send him home before we go to jail for kidnapping. He's not your fucking responsibility, call cps." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm not calling fucking cps, they just make shit worse." 

Wait, I can possibly be charged with kidnapping. Fucking christ, why did I do this to myself?

I turn my attention back to Niko, pausing the movie. He looks at me with a pout.

"We need to have a serious conversation."

His bottom lip trembles, "I'm in trouble?"

"No of course. It's about you staying with me." I think more about what to say before continuing. "As much as I'd like for you to stay. I don't think you can. Your fifth-teen and without parent's consent-... Well... I guess we could get you emancipated."

Honey glares at me when he hears the word emancipated, his face screaming 'what the fuck.'

"What's that?" He asks voice soft.

"It means you'll get to stay with me for however long you'd like, and you won't have to see your parents anymore."

"Get to stay with you?" He whispers, big eyes full of hope. I notice the definite change in voice and mannerism. 

"Would you like that?" I smile putting a hand in his puffy hair and ruffling it. 

"Umhm!" He slings his arms around my neck, cuddling into me with a slight giggle.

I squeeze the boy back, before unpausing the movie.

I'll ask my father tonight at dinner. I'm sure he'll have no problem giving me what I want.

"I think he's in little space or whatever that baby shits called." Honey whispers, the younger boy probably wouldn't hear regardless though, too into the movie.

"Huh?"

"Oh my god. You didn't learn about it in your stupid dom class? People at that school are so useless, I swear." He rolls his eyes.

"I don't pay attention." I answer, although I do agree with him, they are useless.

"Whatever, it's still their fault for making class so boring. They basically they just start acting like kids or something. I don't fucking know. It's weird." 

"Don't you do that too? Your really fucking childish sometimes." I question.

"You always know how to make me feel shitty about myself." He basically jumps from his spot, crossing his arms and glaring at me. I stare with furrowed eyebrows, it's always something with him. I don't even understand why he's upset.

"I'm leaving." He snaps, walking to the stairs.

"Where's he going?" Niko whines, pulling at my arm sleeve.

"Why don't I go find out,  and you can keep watching the movie." I sigh, looking off to where Honey stormed off to.

-

I walk into my room, Honeys mumbling to himself and shoving things back into his black duffel bag. 

"Stop being over dramatic."

"Over dramatic?" He scoffs, glaring at me with his bag over his shoulder.

"Honey put your shit down and come here." I demand, just wanting one day of peace with him.

"I'm always over dramatic! A bitch! Annoying! A slut that'll sleep with anyone! God just leave me the fuck alone!" He screeches, his face red with frustration.

Just fucking great, I'm making it worse and I don't even know how.

"I didn't mean it like that. I'm not just some random person calling you out of name." I take a step forward but he takes one back.

"Your right. Your not. That's what makes it hurt so much more, fucking asshole." He says as he pushes away the tears that run down his face.

I don't know what to say, what to do. I release some of my energy, hoping to calm him down.

"Stop that! God, why can't you just... Ugh! I don't know! Just stop!"

Great, now I feel bad. I move towards him too fast for him to react, wrapping my arms around his waist and holding him. 

"Thought you liked being degraded, but I'll stop. Forgive me?"

"I'm sorry." He sniffles and hugs me back, rocking us slowly as he squeezes me. "I do like it. Just... I don't know, sometimes I don't. Sometimes it reminds me of... Nevermind. I'm sorry, I forgive you." 

"We can't keep doing this. You always get upset around me." 

This is so fucking stupid. Why the fuck are my eyes watering?

"I'm the toxic one here. Oh my god. Are you crying?" Honey pushes me back, eyes moving over my face.

"No, it's just allergies."

"Sure, your totally not just crying." He smirks. I squeeze his ass and he gasps, moving my hands back up to his waist. "Don't try and distract me missy. I know what I saw."

"Prove it." I say seriously. 

"Yeah, whatever. I'm still leaving."

I grip him tighter, my eyes drifting to the marks us and down his neck.

"You really did a number on my neck, huh? Looks hot. I can't wait to see that bitches face when I show up like this." He chuckles, yelping when I slap his ass.

"Cover it up. I don't want to hear your mother nagging."

"Fine." He rolls his eyes.

"You can leave now." I sigh. Honey tightens his grip, pulling me into his chest.

"Wait what? Weren't you like just trying to get me to stay?"

"Yeah, and?" I question, looking up at the boy with indifference.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay whatever." He tucks air behind his ear. His hair isn't long enough for that gesture. He's literally just moving air behind his ear. And the I'm finally free from his hold.

"Say bye to Niko before you leave." I pinch the bridge of my nose as I walk to the door. Honey groans behind me, obviously not wanting to. Not that I give a shit, because I really don't

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 237 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
98.1K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
197K 1K 192
Mature content