mafia baby [๐—บ.๐—ฝ]

By unbuckwitable

(๐—ฏ๐—ฑ๐˜€๐—บ) * ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ โ€ข started 9.1.20 - under editing!! (chaps with spel... More

warnings!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
not an update, pls read!
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
Raven aesthetic!

15

22.3K 245 129
By unbuckwitable

you woke up to a empty bed and very bad cramps, you weren't surprised the bed was empty. mattia probably had another meeting this morning.

you walked downstairs with a very messy bun.

it smelt like food which was probably the chef cooking.

when you went downstairs and walked into the kitchen you saw mattia flipping pancakes.

you sat down at the marble island and put your head down in your arms. you hated cramps they made you very moody.

btw this is what the kitchen looks like:

"well good morning to you too." he said fixing you a plate.

"good morning." you said still having your head down.

"are you ok?"  he said putting down the plate in front of you and sitting down next to you.

"no." you were hoping he didn't ask why because you hated talking about girl things to boys, it was just weird.

"why, what's wrong?"

"nothing it's just um, very bad cramps."

"I-I'm fine though."

"no your not."

"yes I am-

"stop lying"  he looked serious.

"fine..I just wanna lay down, I don't feel good and I hate fucking cramps." you noticed that you swore and just rolled your eyes.

"watch your mouth."

"I'm sorry."

"look, I will clear my schedule and I can go to the store and get you some stuff so we can stay in all day until you feel better."

"really?"

"yea"

"ok."

"ok." He kissed you temple and took your plate bc you were done. you didn't eat much just a couple pieces of bacon and half a pancake.

you sat down on the couch and snuggled with a pillow.

"I'll be back in a couple minutes ok?" he said grabbing his keys and walking towards the door.

"mk."

you just watched something on Netflix while the time went by.

you paused what you were watching when the door was knocked on.

you got up to open the door because you thought it was mattia but it wasn't.

"oh hello, nice to see you again." the boy you did not want to see right now came barging in.

"w-what do you want?"

"oh calm down I'm not here for you this time I'm here for mattia." the dirty blonde headed boy said fixing his suit jacket.

"well he's not here he went to the store."

your cramps started to get worse so you tried to make him leave.

"vinnie or whatever your name is can you please just go?"

"well why would I do that when I can stay with you until he comes back."

he said coming closer to you to the point where you felt him tuck a piece of your hair behind your ear.

your belly hurt and now your head hurts because of fear. you were mad and scared and just wanted to punch him.

you tried to back away but you got light headed and passed out. probably from stress.

your head felt a bit better when you woke up but your cramps were still there, the were coming and going.

you heard arguing from the living room and it was probably vinnie and mattia.

you opened the door slowly too try to hear clearer.

"what the fuck where you doing here anyways Vinnie?"

"I came looking for you, just because your the boss around here doesn't mean you don't have to come to work!"

"First off all don't ever fucking talk to me like that or I swear I will put a bullet right in between your eyes and second of all you could have left there was no reason for you to come in my fucking house."

"look I'm sorry man but I swear I didn't touch her, she just fainted right there."

"just get the fuck out."

"what?"

"you heard what the fuck I said I didn't stutter. get the fuck out."

vinnie walked out the door and mattia ran his hand through his hair with his black ring on and sat on the couch. he looked really stressed.

you slowly walked down the stairs and sat on the couch next to him wrapping your arms around him and snuggling your head in his neck.

"how you feeling?"

"a bit better, it's been on and off"

"kara did he touch you."

you didn't know why he called you by your name, were you in trouble?

"no, he didn't"

"I'm serious kara if he touched you, you have to tell me."

"he didn't. I was just scared."

"I'm sorry, he is just a dumbass who can't be trusted"

he got up and went over to the bags in he kitchen he had brought home from the store and you followed.

"I tried my best i was very confused but google helped me."

he pulled out a pastel pink heating pad and some chocolate, he also pulled out your favourite candy and your favourite chips.

a big smile appeared across your face while you went up to hug him.

"thank you daddy."

"your welcome, now what do you want to watch?"

"Harry Potter!"

"ofc you do you little dork." he said giggling a bit.

you just grabbed the heating pad and sat down playing "Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone"

it was about to start when the doorbell rang.

"aww cmon."

"don't worry it's the food."

you face lit up when he turned around with Chinese food closing the door.

"yay!"

he gave you your meal and sat back down on the couch with you while the heating pad rested on your lower stomach and you ate your food.

"I love you"

you almost chocked on your food.
you turned and looked at him with confusion.

"m-me?"

"yes you, I love you. I know it's early and we've only known each other for like 4 months but I love you."

you smiled and gave him a kiss. you kissed him until your lips were numb and your cheeks were burning from smiling and blushing.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1K 33
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ." ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
16.3K 252 58
*หšยท i still love you mattia, i will forever. i just cant do it anymore *หšยท Mattia Polibio fan fiction read, you won't be disappointed TW: self-harm...
82.4K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
4.1K 25 18
*Sigh* This is it guys...I've done it. Welcome to the book of smut... I'm so sorry...I just have to warn you guys in advance. This will include som...