Mafia & Miss Honey | Mafia H...

By SabhyataSahu

'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ believes in all. But Mafia... More

Blurb
1. ๐’ฐ๐“ƒโ„ด
2. Due
3. Tre
4. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
5. Cinque
6. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ
7. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
8. ๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ
9. Nove
10. Dieci
11. Undici
Discover My Other Stories!!!
12. Dodici
13. Tredici
14. Quattordici
16. Sedici
17. Diciassette
18. Diciotto
19. Diciannove
20. Venti
21. Ventuno
22. Ventidue
23. Ventitrรฉ
24. Ventiquattro
25. Venticinque
26. Ventisei
27. Ventisette
28. Ventotto
29. Ventinove
Soundtrack
Catharsis.!!!
Author's note
30.Trenta
31. Trentuno
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Trentadue
33. Trentatrรฉ
34. Trentaquattro
35. Trentacinque
36. Trentasei
37. Trentasette
38. Trentotto
39. Trentanove
40. Quaranta
41. Quarantยญuno
42. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฎ
43. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ฝ๐“ปรฉ
44. Quarantaยญquattro
45. Quarantaยญcinque
46. Quarantaยญsei
47. Quarantaยญsette
48. Quarantยญotto
49. Quarantaยญnove
50. Cinquanta
51. Cinquantยญuno
A/N & New Story Updates
52. Cinquantaยญdue
53. Cinquantaยญtrรฉ
54. Cinquantaยญquattro
55. Cinquantaยญcinque
A/N

15. Quindici

20.5K 783 345
By SabhyataSahu

I stare at the white ceiling above me. While my hand caresses Zara's long soft hair. She snuggled closer to me humming in slight pleasure. Judging her hesitation and shyness, it was the first time she did that, and now this. She won't believe me if I tell her, that this is the first time I am sleeping with a woman after not fucking her. For the past few years, I have barely made out with anyone and skipped the steps to jump into direct penetration. Women I had were wanton for the sex, and after some taunts from girls to stop wasting time and go straight to fucking, I never looked back. Zara is different, a handle with care girl. 

I liked kissing her. She was a breath of fresh air and tasted like fucking heaven, apart from the bitterness of chocolate she tasted naturally sweet. The woman I fuck don't eat a basket of mozzarella sticks and drink hot chocolate before kissing me. Hell, I don't even remember what that felt like. Could it be possible that one kiss from this little minx has ruined me for others?

I peer down to look at the girl, who had occupied my thoughts since I have seen her. I had thought I would be better after I fuck her, then why the fuck did I stop.? With a little push from my side, she would have submitted to me. I know all the tricks. Then why didn't I.?

 I adjust her in my arms, turning her face in my direction completely. Her long natural lashes were woven together falling on her cheeks, her lush lips were slightly parted. I lean down and peck her closed eyelids. Rubbing the naked skin of her arms, I noticed the sly chillness on them, I draped my leather jacket around us.

Van Gogh was snoring lightly. I flipped his position as I have seen Zara do. He jerked awake, his dark eyes studying me briefly before he fell back on the couch, snoring in an instant. My dark soul tried to shake my conscience. What the fuck am I doing with this delicate girl in my arms, even her dog is naive like her. I am going to ruin her. 

I close my eyes and admitted the truth to myself. I want to fuck her, I want to see her beneath me as I rut into her, After drinking the things her home smells like. Watch her barefoot in the kitchen see what else she can cook. What else she likes apart from little kids, helpless men, and animals. Know if she had someone in her life before me. Spoil her with presents, take her out for dinner... and that's where the problem arises. I just fucking can't. Father will put a bullet between my eyes then take her. If he sees that a non-Italian means something to me. 

To get one last taste, I plant a long kiss on her lips, she kissed me back in her half-asleep state. She had been bad at kissing in her awakened state, she is even worse now. 

I slowly lay her sleeping body down on the couch. After thinking for a moment, placed the mutt on his bed on the floor anyway, with the help of a cushion to avoid actually touching him. I was almost at the door when I remembered the pictures we had taken.

Even her phone's pin was 9272. My fingers move over her pictures she had snapped in school with the students and Van Gogh. I selected the pictures where we were together. My thumb hovered over to tap on the delete button. But I couldn't allow myself to wipe these memories. Instead, I sent those to my phone then deleted them from hers and leave her house like a coward.

*****

Half an hour later. I was on the second floor of Bellagio with Emiliano, after a change of clothing. I burnt those clothes in the alley before coming here. I was lost in my thoughts, still not believing that I had come in my pants. That fucking thing had never happened before. She has taken over my body and mind. 

"Gian..." Emiliano's voice pulled me out of thoughts. My head jerked to him. I was laying on the couch, while he was sitting across from me. I gesture him to continue. He frowned but continued. 

"His name is Nate Ward. Recently got an internship with Richmond's firm. In college, he was accused but there was no proof. Richmond's will run a surprise  drug test and there will be plenty of stuff in his apartment already." Emiliano told me about the man who had tried to roofie Zara. His voice had a rough edge as he did. I nod in acknowledgment I throw an angry look at Soto who was on the video call.

He shrugged his beefy shoulders in response. "She looked like she was gonna break into a sob. So I asked Danny to allow her and that chick inside." he said in his gruff voice.

Zara must be thinking it was a violation of rights to make them stand in a queue. Her actions had made it clear that she has never been to a club before. Emiliano rolled his eyes to show his blatant boredom and silent disrespect towards Zara. I made him leave to make the arrangements.

It was 4 a.m. when my eyes felt droopy and I decided to take some rest. But Lorenzo came barging in with a fucking swag and smug grin on his face.

"Was she that good.?" I ask, laying on the couch with my eyes closed. The whole air smelled like stripper's perfume. 

"The best..." I could hear the smile on his face. So I decide to wipe it off. I push up, laying my back on the armrest.

"She ushers kids to the bathroom for fuck's sake, Lorenzo. She cleans shit off their asses." I groan feeling sick looking at him.

"Not necessarily. Some of them poop in their diapers and what's with that holier than though attitude, cafone. Don't you remember two weeks ago when we were stuffing Guilio's intestines inside his stomach with bare hands." he pointed to my hypocrisy, reaching for energy drinks. "Besides I am talking about Shaina."

My brows skyrocketed. Shaina doesn't get involved with us. And only mingles with the less direct criminals, like businessmen.

"What happened to Helen.?" I demand. Lorenzo rolled his eyes and waved his hand dismissively.

"She was all fun and games in the club and a little less on our way..." I raise my brow, pushing into a sitting position, my face flashing like something bad was going to happen. "Exactly her face." he snapped his fingers, popping open the can like a twerp, dropping its content on the rugs.  "I took Danny's car, then to his home. She wasn't impressed." We chuckled darkly, shaking our heads.

Danny, despite a hefty salary, lives in a small one-bedroom apartment a few blocks away from here. And drives a luxury SUV. Lorenzo must have taken the old car, that engages the parking space for our cover if a war occurs.

"She was not impressed. So what's the problem, it's not like the other chick's you go with, are not with you for your net worth." I throw at him.

"The problem is that I felt like I was fucking a warm dead body that occasionally twitched." He said disgustingly, his body going through a shudder.

"So Shaina, huh..." I prompt, his smile fell briefly. My brows puckered at his hesitation to speak about her. Usually, he narrates the complete smut story, whether we are interested or not. Am I missing something here?

"She was at the bridal shower on the floor below. Sad and alone at 25..." he said dramatically. "So she needed a shoulder to support her. I gave her my 10 inches long shoulder." He grinned. "Matteo and Helen would have made a perfect pair." he added as both would have dozed off after seeing each other naked. When I brought up Shaina's topic again. He turned the tables on me asking about Zara. I can pull out my rank as his underboss but I rather keep that information with me for later. If I see it's necessary and feel they are neglecting their jobs.

*****

 I wake up at 7 a.m. from Emiliano's text. "It's done." he only said. I jog down the flight of stairs in the Bellagio. Everything looked gloomy, smelt of various perfumes, mixed with their stench and the alcohol. Few pairs of heels were scattered on the floor. The Cinderella's often come around Monday, when they are livid enough to note down the places they had been to. Especially the heels that have red soles. Danny was still lurking around hovering over the cleaning crew, 10 years ago one of our establishments was attacked he was just a boy thriving to become a made man. With zero causality on our side, he was chosen to become a made man. I slap his back and asked him to go, before hopping inside my car.

 I reached the orphanage run by the famiglia or more likely my mother. I already needed to show my face as part of the monthly appearance anyway.

Edward was looking like a common man with short hair and a clean-shaven face. The natural light color of his cheek after the shave made a striking contrast from his tanned skin, after staying under the sun for too long during his homelessness. He had the same height as mine as his shoulders were not bunched to cower from the sharp cold today. He took a step back from me as I  advance towards him. The custodian left the room closing the door behind. Edward blanched from the sound of the door shutting close. 

"We don't give makeovers before killing someone." I say dryly. Running my hand on the spine of the children's books in the library. "How long have you known who I am.?" I ask If he had known of me since the first time he briefly saw me and didn't alert Zara. They I'll bury him alive right in the middle of the library.

Edward swallowed audibly, his voice stuttered with fear as he said, "The men behind me in the alley last night. They were talking about you after you left. They were afraid of you.." He whimpered.

"So you didn't know me before.?" I ask, studying the thin layers of dust on some of the books. If they had been squeaky clean to please me, after knowing of my arrival. I would have lost my cool, over their hunger to please me. Things are to be done in a proper manner. I don't turn my back after pulling the cheeks of the handful of selected boys in the orphanage. 

I throw a sharp look at Edward, he shuddered visibly, "I-I had heard some quiet rumors of the A-Armani name before in the streets. Didn't know how you looked like Mr. Armani."

That seems plausible. I turn to leave when his voice stopped me, gone was the tremor of fear as he spoke. "Don't hurt her.!!!!"

I whirled around and grabbed him by the collar, his body bumping into the wall behind him.

"If kill you now, and bury you in the backyard, nobody will question. Do your job honestly or die. You hear me, cazzo.?" I say gruffly.

His body went slag, his hollowed eyes bore into mine. "That's what I am afraid of, Mr Armani. I know I can't do anything. You must have killed several before without thinking. There is a dearth of people like her, sir. Please, leave her." He pleaded.

"Don't you dare mention her name again. EVER." I warn, he nodded quickly. I pushed back from him, he helplessly fell on the floor and strode out. The custodian gasped when he saw Edward alive and unharmed behind me. I let out a humorless laugh at the irony, I should have at least punched him to maintain my reputation

*****

Hey, honey!!! It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you check out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Billion Dollar Wedding' 'Violet Hues' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''His Captive'. The story link is on my profile  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 85 9
My collection of short stories. Mostly plots that keep running in my mind but I can't turn them into fully fledged stories. I don't write other women...
74.9K 1.9K 20
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐‹๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ โง ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐š ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ณ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ณ is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
186K 4.8K 37
"๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ฉ, ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง." In spite of how...
324K 6.1K 28
|COMPLETE| Started on: 8/4/2022. Finished on: 30/7/2022. _____________ Diana Everett; a 19 year old kindergarten teacher who loves kids and her job...