Wild

By Luna_aka_Blade

"Before you even think about looking at him, remember the beast behind him" He growled, "I won't hesitate to... More

☽ 1 ☾
☽ 2 ☾
☽ 3 ☾
☽ 4 ☾
☽ 5 ☾
☽ 6 ☾
☽ 7 ☾
☽ 8 ☾
☽ 9 ☾
☽ 10 ☾
☽ 11 ☾
☽ 12 ☾
☽ 13 ☾
☽ 14 ☾
☽ 15 ☾
☽ 16 ☾
☽ 17 ☾
☽ 18 ☾
☽ 19 ☾
☽ 20 ☾
☽ 21 ☾
☽ 22 ☾
☽ 23 ☾
☽ 24 ☾
☽ 25 ☾
☽ 26 ☾
☽ 27 ☾
☽ 28 ☾
☽ 29 ☾
☽ 30 ☾
☽ 32 ☾
☽ 33 ☾
☽ 34 ☾
☽ 35 ☾
☽ 36 ☾
☽ 37 ☾
☽ 38 ☾
☽ 39 ☾
☽ 40 ☾
☽ 41 ☾
☽ 42 ☾
☽ 43 ☾
☽ 44 ☾
☽ 45 ☾
☽ 46 ☾
☽ 47 ☾
☽ 48 ☾
☽ 49 ☾
☽ 50 ☾
☽ Bonus Chapter ☾
Book Promo

☽ 31 ☾

13.8K 733 313
By Luna_aka_Blade

Jimin sighed, rolling to his eyes. His eyes stuck to his pendant. He was supposed to be asleep right now. It was late in the night. But Jimin found himself anything but sleepy. The elder had fall asleep hours back. And the silver head was left alone with this thoughts. 

Jimin flinched upwards when he saw a shadow enter his room. He didn't had the time to scream when the shadow moved towards and place its hand on his mouth. 

He sighed in relief, recognizing the touch. But immediately frowned at the peculiarity of the sitaution. Yoongi got closer to Jimin. Removed his hand with his finger. 

"What happened?" Jimin whispered.

Yoongi wrapped his hand around his waist and pulled him off the bed. He didn't reply to Jimin and simply dragged him out of the room. The younger stayed quiet as they tip toed through the house to the stairs. Yoongi paused and looked behind him before ushering the silver head to go upstairs. 

"What happened?" Jimin asked once again. 

He wasn't even a little bit alarmed of the current situation. He knew Yoongi meant him no harm. But he would really appreciate if the elder answered his questions. The elder pulled him across the hallway and into the room at the corner of the second floor. Jimin hasn't been here before. Just because he didn't want to walk into a place he wasn't supposed to. 

"Yoongi-"

"Stay here, stay quiet and don't come out no matter what, okay?" 

Jimin immediately froze  hearing that. His heart felt like it dropped to the pits of his stomach. Leaving him feeling naseous. His chest felt like it was constricting with each second. Squeezed inside by in an invisible hand. Jimin didn't think. He couldn't think. 

"What?" The words tumbled of Jimin's lips so softly that it faded before it could reach Yoongi's ear. 

The elder turned around and said something to him, but Jimin didn't hear it. He was still in a daze. Frozen like a statue. But as soon as the other moved away from his reach, like a switch being pressed, he lurched forward. He slipped his arms around Yoongi's body and stopped him from moving away any further. He frantically shook his head. Eye wide in horror. 

"No, don't." Jimin wanted to speak louder, but he couldn't. His voice failed him. Coming off like a whisper, "Please, don't go."

"I have to." Yoongi replied, peeling Jimin's hand off him and turned around, "I'll be back."

Stay here son, Mama will be back, okay?

But she wasn't back. And the fear because of it was burried so deep inside of him that right now, his body shifted to panick mode. He kept on shaking his head, whispering 'don't go' under his breath. His heart racked inside of him. Choking him. 

He tried to reach forward, but the elder was already gone. The door was closed. Jimin looked around and realized that this room had no opening. At least none that he could see. It was door. Just like the closet. His hands tremble and his eyes water as he reached towards the door knob. But it was locked from the outside. 

The paralyzing hurt spread through his body like icy, liquid metal. He clenched his fists as he hesitantly took each step. He noticed his feet tremble before giving out completely. There must be sounds coming from the outside, but the ruckus inside his brain blocked them out. He couldn't hear anything. Not even his own heart thumping inside his chest. 

He curled up into a foetal position. Pushing his face down and pulling his legs to his chest. Breathing through both his nose and mouth wasn't enough. His lungs demanded for more. His eyes shifted around in the darkness. 

"Please, please, don't go." Jimin whimpered though there wasn't anyone to hear his small voice. No to hear his cries and shaky breaths. 

"Come back, please." He begged. His tears silently falling down his eyes. Wetting his cheeks. His trembling fingers tangled himselves with his silver locks, tugging on them painful. To remind him to feel. 

He rocked his body. Fear clawing up his body. Paralyzing him in a way. 

He was so numb he didn't register the door being opened and some walking in. He didn't register being pulled closer to someone until he was on his lap. He didn't register being hugged closed.

"Hey, it's okay... I'm back."

The voice was so distant. Jimin wondered if it was a memory. 

"Shh, it's alright. I'm here. I came back like I said."

"Back?" The word fell past Jimin's lips. So quiet. He wasn't even sure he uttered them, "Came back?"

"Hmm, of course, I did."

The voice was a little louder this time. His hands clutched onto whatever he could. A shirt, he guessed. But he felt the shirt being replaced with something else. A hand intertwining with this.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it before." 

Jimin's brain finally worked enough that he was able to recognize the voice. 

"I just had to get you to some place safe as soon as possible."

The silver head nodded warily. He wasn't yet in the condition understand the meaning of the words being uttered to him. All that mattered to him, as of the moment, was that Yoongi came back. He whimpered softly, nuzzling his head into Yoongi's chest. 

He felt the elder run his finger through his hair. Whispering something into his ears that Jimin couldn't comprehend. But he knew that those words made him feel better. 

⇼⇼⇼⇼

Yoongi had take him back to a room. It wasn't the one Jimin was staying in, so he guessed it might belong to the elder. They were both on the bed and Yoongi still held him close to himself. Jimin had calmed down. Was able to breathe properly. His mind was frozen anyone. It hurt, but he could reponse to everything around him. 

"Why did you go?" Jimin asked in a quiet voice. 

"I heard someone, inside my territory" Yoongi answered, "And since you were already attacked once before, I guessed they were after you. I couldn't answer to your because they were a little to close to this place and I had to drive them away before they found this house. But just in case, there was someone else I couldn't here, who might break into the house after I leave, I took you to the room I knew they wouldn't find."

"Did you see who they were?" 

Yoongi sighed and shook his head, "Their faces were covered. I'll have to talk to Namjoon about this. They could be one of the misfits pranking around in the middle of the night, or they could be someone dangerous. Either way, my priority is to keep you safe."

Jimin chuckled lifelessly, "Ah yes, because it's your ta-"

"Because I want to." Yoongi interuppted, tigthening his grip around Jimin. 

"Oh..." 

After a moment of silence that mainly included Yoongi running his fingers through Jimin's hair while the younger stared down at their interlocked. He was still trying to overcome the sudden shock. The fear. 

"I'm sorry for leaving you without telling anything." Yoongi mumbled, leaning back. He placed his hands under Jimin's chin and made the younger look up at him. 

The elder leaned down to press a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Something both of them did when the other needed comfort. But this time the younger moved away and shook his head slightly. Yoong was about to ask what went wrong, when Jimin moved up and captured Yoongi's lips. 

Jimin knew it took the elder off guard since he didn't respond right away. And even if the elder didn't kiss him back, it was okay for him. He just wanted to feel the elder's soft lips once. He already knew the effect they would have on him. And he was right. He felt safe and secure. At ease. 

But then he felt something else he hadn't felt in a long time. 

He felt loved when Yoongi placed his hand behind his head and kissed him back. He always felt better with the elder. Special. Yes, the other was a bit blunt with his words. But the way he cared about others showed even if he didn't want them to show. And it warmed Jimin's heart to see those little actions. 

Jimin hadn't realized but his pendant started to glow once again. 

They broke the kiss and Jimin slowly opened his eyes. He furrowed his brows together when at first he couldn't see anything but heard Yoongi gasp. Then slowly, his vision shifted. He realized that his powers had started to flow once again. But there was no pain. His entire focus concentrated on the man in front of him.

He wondered how his eyes looked liked right now. 

But from the expression on Yoongi's face he guessed they were nothing to be insecured about. Gradually his powers faded out. And everything went back to normal. Jimin didn't say anything and simply rested his head on Yoongi's shoulders. 

He closed his eyes. Yoongi's sweet musky smell filling his sense. It wasn't too sweet to make him sick. But just enough to be comforting. He knew that tigers had a musky scent but he didn't expect it so relaxing. 

The fear was still knocking at the back of his head. But with Yoongi, he didn't lose his control over himself. He couldn't sleep after what happened. So, he tried to relax as much as he could while keeping his memories at bay. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2.9K 20
Yoongi thinks that love is stupid and that life is too short for significant others. But when Park Jimin rocks his world in the complete opposite wa...
34.2K 3K 37
A world of possibilities of this realms, and the ones beyond. Phenomenons unknown, question unanswered. Everything happens for a reason. Everyone com...
46.8K 3.5K 40
Available as a e-book and paperback on Amazon ❝Seeking my heart is equal to burning in hell's fire.❞ What would happen when Park Jimin comes across...
7.5K 592 15
Yoongi detached himself from Jimin's mouth with a gasp, wiping off the drool dripping down his lips by his sleeves. "Jimin why?!" He blurted out. "W...