Newsies ✨s t u f f ✨

By wheresmyfuckingchair

Hello everyone, I am Spot Conlon obsessed, so almost every one shot in here will be about him. I'm sorry in... More

Welcome😌✨
7MIH(modern)
Spot Conlon :) hihi
Touch-Spot Conlon one shot
Newsies screenshots but with different context
~Spot Conlon~
Spot conlon scenarios that won't leave my mind
Pictures that need appriciation
Cuddles - Spot Conlon fanfic
Newsies pictures to cure your depression (and mine)
NEWSIES AS COLOURS
Summer girl / Spot Conlon

Luca Conlon

856 5 15
By wheresmyfuckingchair

This is more of an angst brain rot I wrote down then an actual one shot. It does set up the relationship between you and Spot but it doesn't contain any fluff or smut. Only some angst. I don't even know what this is to be honest but after months I have finished this (this was one of my first ideas when I started this collection of stories)

TW: mention of sexual abuse and death

The rays of the mid day sun shone in my eye, the heat didn't bother me at all. I was a girl, a girl on her way to Brooklyn. The dangerous streets brought me exitement and curiosity. What was I going to experience today?
My normal life was boring yet hectic. There was nothing I would rather escape then the walls of our dining room; where each evening we would eat our expensive dinner, while I knew that out in the streets kids would go to sleep having eaten nothing at all.
I went to Brooklyn to escape my strict parents whom taught me how to; act, eat, sleep and dress. And to escape my arranged marriage with a prince in Europe that would happen in 4 years, when i turned 18.

I know, I am rich and wealthy. But I would do anything to be like the kids on the street, wild, careless, free. Being able to live by your own rules and having to hope for your meals. Would you sell enough? Would you earn enough?

For the last week I had come to Brooklyn everyday, just to experience.

With my old simple blue dress I plunged from the attic. I set foot on the bridge, my favourite bridge. 

The Brooklyn bridge.

Multiple Newsies were screaming the headlines at the top of there lungs.

"Body found on train rails read all about it!"

"Man killed by train!"

"Protests in Philadelphia!"

I chuckled a bit but decided to buy a paper from a boy, who looked about my age, 14. His hair was everywere like it hadn't been tamed for weeks and he was missing the famous newsies cap every newsie seemed to have. His face looked a bit dirty around the edges and it showed that the boy didnt really care alot about his looks.

"One paper please." I asked politely. He looked directly at me, from close by i got a different view. He looked intimidating but kind, like a leader. Only still very young, like me, you could see it in his face.

"That will be a penny." A smirk appeared on his face as we exchanged products. He left a mark on me with that smirk, a mark i would not easily forget.

As I walked away and opened the paper I saw the real title the Newsies were screaming about;

"Doll found on traintrack caused delay to travelers." I just chuckled as I took my time to read the whole paper on a bench with a great view of the Brooklyn docks.

By the time I was done with the paper and admiring the view, my stomach begged for food. I had eaten breakfast early, wanting to leave the house as soon as possible. Now at 2P.M it seemed like the right moment to look for a nice Diner.

-

Nothing had really happened by the time the sun was setting, the only thing I had done was wander around the city enjoying everything it had to offer. Now that the last rays of light made its way trough the buildings, and onto the cobblestone streets, it was time for me to go home. Back to the  house were I was going to be yelled at for being late. 

A hand slid over my mouth, my body got taken and my thoughts were left confused as I was smashed against a wall in the alley I was walking past. My eyes saw a teen, around 18 I would've guessed. He held me in a tight grip making me struggle all I wanted, it wasn't going to do anything. His right hand around my neck, and his other on my stomach keeping me in my position.

"Wha-" I couldn't get anything else out before he tightend his grip around my neck.

"Why don't you keep quiet, huh?" Afraid to talk I just nodded, and not a second later his hand was removed from my stomach to make its way high up my thigh. I could feel tears botteling up in my eyes, fear made me stiffen but he wasn't stopping. The boy tried taking down my panty, I closed my eyes and tried to stay strong. The pain of his hand on my troath was unbareble enough as it was let alone the fact that the hand was also the only thing keeping me in the air and against the wall. Scared I was waiting until I heard a groan and the grip on my neck was gone. With a thud I fell on the ground and surprised with what happened I opened my eyes. Infront of me stood a guy holding out his hand, this guy looked way friendlier. His brown hair popped out beneath his Newsies cap hiding parts of his eyes.

"I'm Luca." He said adding, "King of Brooklyn." right after.

"I'm (Y/N)"

He took you back home, and it was nice. Though you were forever scarred of this experience you had been saved. The boy, Luca, transformed into your brother figure in less then a week. And you could never thank him enough for rescueing you that day. Luca himself though was a strange figure, he was a 19 year old boy who claimed the title of the king of Brooklyn but actually acted like one aswell. He was a serious type who rarely laughed, only smiled once or twice.

As soon as I woke up I left to go outside. Luca would be waiting for me, just across the bridge. This boy had blown a whole wave of exitement into my life within a short week. How? I didn't even bother figuring out.

Only this time he was not alone. The boy who had sold me the paper on the bridge some time ago, stood next to him. And only now I realised the similarities between the two. They both had the exact same eyes and their faces were more alike then you would think at first.

Luca introduced the boy

"--- This is Se-" but he was cut off by the kid.

"I'm Spot Conlon." He said full of confidence

"Nice to meet you Spot." I said

Spot had been my best friend ever since, for 2 years now I have spend almost every day with him. If I was busy with school or stuff at home he'd climb trough my window at night to talk with me. If I hadn't seen him because of a rough day of selling papers I'd wait for him on the roof of the Newsboys lodging house. The conversations we had were special, and he could talk like no one I knew. Our talks never bothered me and I enjoyed them with all my heart. And don't get me wrong the two of us didn't forget about Luca, no he was a big part of our lives. And still is. In a other way though....

It was a beautiful day about a month ago, the sun rose above the buildings in the early morning and I heard Spot's groaning. We had fallen asleep in my room the night before, this had never happened and I wasn't sure how it had occured. I saw Spot stretching himself on my couch and he was as confused as I was.

"Morning." We both said to eachother when I saw a sudden change in Spot's eyes.

"What's tha' time?" He asked, as the boy shot up and started searching for the pimp cane he had stolen yesterday. He had brought it in and showed it of like he has stolen the most important treasure in the world.

"Relax Spot it's only 9am'' I sighed, my hand reached for my blanket as I trew it over myself. I wasn't feeling this morning at all.

"Only 9? The papes have gone out hours ago!" Now it was my time to groan. As I made myself visible again I said the most stupid thing I could've ever said. Something I knew was stupid and dumb but I said it anyways.

"Spot you can get some money from me, please don't worry about it too much." Spot came over to the edge of my bed with a angry look in his eyes, I knew what was about to come and I tried to mentally prepare myself for it, even though with Spot you can never be prepared enough.

"Listen y/n, I ain't no charity case. You hear that? I can make ma' own fucking cents." While saying this he stared at me with his icy eyes and pointed with his finger right in my face. "You got that?"

I nodded and for him that was his sign to dissapear, he opened my window and jumped out. Though I really wish he hadn't. I had wished he stayed with me a little more, or that I had gone with him because the news that was awaiting him wasn't any good.

It was late in the night when I jumped out of the window myself, to escape my parents and visit Luca and Spot. Spot hadn't left on good terms this morning and the best I could do was apoligise. But when I arrived at the Newsies lodging house everything was wrong, I didn't hear any Newsies singing or yelling, no laughs, no ragefull screams of a newsie that lost a round of poker. No it was dead silent. Instead of figuring out what was going on I went to the roof, like my plan had been anyways.

I saw Spot sitting on the edge, with feet dangeling in the air.

"Hiya y/n." His broken voice said, a voice I had never heard. Spot was a closed books with thick walls build around him, there was no one except Luca that could read a page. And even Luca wasn't granted the whole book. So this surprised me, it made me stand differently, talk differently, think differently.

"Hey Spot, what's wrong?"

"Havn't ya heard the news?" He turned around and I could see red puffy eyes staring straight at me.

"No," I ran close to Spot and wrapped my arms around the broken boy. He rested his face on my belly making my dress wet with tears in a matter of seconds. "What's wrong?" Spot couldn't even get it out properly.

"Luca--"

"Luca--"

"Y/n, Luca drowned." He stared at me, all I could see was him and all I could feel was his sadness overflowing mine.

Luca, drowned...

"Y/n, he is gone!"

My friend was gone

Spot his brother was gone

The King of Brooklyn was gone

Everything felt gone

It was just me and Spot and the world could fall apart, the stars could crash into New York, a war could break out. Me and Spot wouldn't care. He placed his arms around me aswell and held onto me as if his life depended on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 0 39
Septiplier one shots. This will be many stories in one! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
162K 1.9K 61
The title :) hope you enjoy! SLOW UPDATES!!! IM BOOTY AT UPDATING LIKE IM BEING FR ILL ONLY POST EVERY FEW MONTHS IM SORRY REQUESTS ARE CLOSED RN TH...
80.1K 1.7K 33
"Just forget it ever happened." 2016 http-espinosa - I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 PLS DONT JUDGE ME 😣
12.2K 297 20
A oneshot compilation for the broadway version of Newsies that began with someone else's typo (here's lookin at you, @omg_im_totes_biii): There are l...