Hurting Me Softly | JIKOOK (E...

By jikookwrites

"Just wait and watch, what I m gonna do." JJK " You can't marry him, you wouldn't. Please don't involve him... More

Description
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Update
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter-40

9.3K 457 106
By jikookwrites

      Jimin's pov.

           " Jungkook..." I mumbled, fidgeting my fingers as I was freaking embarrassed, " did we... You know....."

           " Had sex last night?" He bluntly said, smirking at me, making my eyes go more wide, a blushed of embarrassment tinted on my cheeks.

          " Yeah.." I said,my voice muffled, looking down as I was so embarrassed and flustered right now.

           " Yes..." He said, and my heart dropped right into my ass. I couldn't believe. We really did it? Really? And the saddest part was I don't remember a single shit.

            " How could you?" I grumbled, glaring at him as he gave me an amused looked, making me more and more angry.

How could he do that, when he knew I was drunk. He used me.

            " Well... You were the eager one... And desperate one..." He calmly said, drying his hair with towel.. " I want you Jungkook... I want you... Take me.. please take me.." He mimicked and I wanted the earth to burst open and bury me inside.

          " I was fuckin drunk... Didn't you know?" I hissed, giving him a death glare, only to be met with a bored look.

           Why the fuck he was acting like that? Okay we had sex... But can't he act a little enthusiastic or... Ashamed.. after all he did this without my consent.... He used me.

        " I knew..." He stated, drying his hair. I snatched the towel harshly from his hand and cuped his face, making him look at me.

        " You knew... You fucking knew.. still you fucked me.. knowing I won't remember anything.." I grunted, my blood was boiling, and feeling a little hurt as I thought he was so desperate to have me that he didn't stop me.

         " I am your husband... I can do any thing to you.. you know.." he challenged me, and a huge pang of pain in my heart started hammering.

            He was acting dominant and I didn't like that shit for a single bit. I would have gladly accepted his dominance of we where on good terms.. but no... I was going to divorce him.

           " You fucking used me..." I hissed,my face red with anger. "How could he stoop so low? Didn't you thought about our situation for a single second..."

          " Its not like I didn't thought  about it... But you know.... You are soooo......." He bluntly replied, " captivating and sexy and charming and provoking and...... Seductive. You casted a spell Jimin... I couldn't control myself and by the way... You were the one who seduced me and pushed me to my limits.. I tried to push but... I couldn't.."

          His bluntness was jaw dropping. Instead of feeling ashamed.. he was proud of his act. I wanted file a rape charge against him but I can't.. I was the one forcing him... that shit is saddening.

          " Just shut up okay... SHUTTTT UPPPP.." I yelled, my head was spinning with anger and his poker face was adding fuel to fire. " I will surely divorce you now," I hissed and I could see his expressions  falling. He quickly turned around, moving his wheel to the other side of bed.

          " You can do it.. if that's what you want," his voice softened, making me confuse..

Was he going to play a victim now?

         " But...." He continued, making me look at him... " I was kidding.. we didn't do anything else other than making out. I even tried to push you off but you weren't listening till you hit my sprained hand.. I would never have sex with you without your consent.. not just you but anyone.. this would be so disgusting to do something with someone who isn't ready or not in his right state of mind... So you can think a little bit high for me..."

         His reply somehow relieved my anger and I trusted him. I was happy that he thoughts that way. He was only teasing me... But...

         " Screw you for scaring the shit out of me and teasing me.." I cursed and I could hear him chucking. I smiled and made my way to him...

         " And for you information Jimin..." He said, looking at me as he pulled me towards him, making me sit on his lap. " When someone have sex for the first time.. they feel pain...." His whispered in my ear, making my whole body go through an electric shock..

          " And Jimin..." He whispered again, wrapping his arms around my waist, making my whole body tingle, " when I will do that you... I am pretty sure you won't be able to walk for a whole week..." His voice husky and I shivered as his slow breathing brushed my ear. I felt hot as heat was radiating through my ear and face.

         " Shut up.." I muttered, hitting his chest as I quickly got up from his lap and ran out of the room. I heard him chuckling.

Will we be together to be intimate? I still have doubts.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

        Jungkook's pov.

                Teasing him was fun, but when he mentioned divorce, my heart sank immediately. I was trying my best to be good for him and showing him that I love him.

               Will he accept me? Will he be able to forgive me? I know I am not worthy enough but I really wanted him to forgive me and start a new happy life with me.

               As the days were passing and I was recovering, the time was cutting short for me. I wanted to ask him if he will stay or leave me but I couldn't gather the guts to do so. 

              I couldn't set him free, nor I wanted to cage him. In the end.. it will be his decision to stay or leave and I will gladly accept both of them. Love can't be caged, it only blooms when it is set free and that was what I was exactly going to do.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

       Taehyung's pov.

             Patience is all what I needed now. I've been patiently waiting for Hoseok to love me again.. like he did before. But I was losing hope.

           Sometimes he acted so normal and sometimes he simply ignored me. He motivated me not to lose for Jimin to forgive me but  I don't think he himself forgave me.

         I was feeling left alone, I was frustrated and exhausted by all of this. I explained each and everything to everyone and yet I was being treated badly.

       I know I did a mistake, but we all have a weak point. And orphan like me has to think of each and every single step I take next. It wasn't easy for me let go of my love but I did it and I know it turned out bad but I also suffered through all this. I also got hurt.

      Tears were constantly leaving my eyes, I dialed Jimin's number and called him. And to my luck.. he picked up this time.

      " We need to talk," I said, as soon as he picked up my call as I so depressed and frustrated, " I'll met you at our usual hang out spot.  I will be there waiting for you, today 9 o'clock sharp." My voice was shaky, threatening to cry out loud, so I quickly hung the call and made my way out of the house.

It was now or never, if he still won't forgive.. I won't face him again.

And same goes for Hoseok.. if he won't be able to be normal back again.. I leave him too.

We all deserve peace.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Taehyungie in action 😯😯

-Borahae 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 4.9K 35
"I don't really know why am I still hoping" - Tae "I'm deceiving you or myself, I can't tell anymore" - Jk marrying jungkook was his dream but not li...
10.6K 134 7
"Wherein Jeon Jungkook met the love his life two weeks before his wedding. Kim Taehyung was ready to risk it all that night, but he ditched him for h...
173K 5.8K 16
π™˜π™€π™’π™₯π™‘π™šπ™©π™šπ™™γ€‚ ❝leave until you can❞ because ❝sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for is the one standing behind the trigger❞ -in which t...
197K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...