HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By _applekid_

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Lucifer King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited

5K 450 334
By _applekid_

Soon after the encounter with Tina, her attention shifted to me. Anger painted her soft features when she shot her infamous pissed glare at me.

"How dare you slap my guest? Didn't I warn you not to put your nose in my business?" I snapped at her, masking my amusement. With motives, I pulled a fit. I didn't want to be slapped by the Ice Queen burning in rage.

A mocking laugh filled her lips. Her facial features were soft yet not her eyes. They were hard and burning. "Well, if I may add, I was wrong to just have slapped your fuxktoy. I should have shot you both on spot. And you're gravely mistaken if you expect me to allow you to cheat on me, or that I'll hesitate to slap you, Mr husband."

Told ya... I patted myself internally for reacting first.

"How dare you---- I snarled again, and she cut me off by kicking my foot. I groaned in pain.

An intimidating aura radiated from her as she said, "It isn't surprising me, to find you adopt low-key tricks to make me cave into your arrogance and beg your mercy to save this marriage. Build yourself a grave and move in the very instant; if you expect me to cry for your habits. Or like a naive woman, let you enjoy until you realise my worth. Never in a million years, I'll let you live a peaceful life after messing with me. Whatever rules you asked me to follow, apply to you too."

None can threaten or bound Kim Taehyung within their rules, including her, my ego barked.

I snubbed, " Ms Smarty pants you lack memory. I was crystal clear when I mentioned, "mind your own business."

She scoffed rolling her eyes, "What you are doing is insulting, you idiot. If you want to have flings you should have not married, at least not me. But unfortunately, we both are married, so behave, appropriately. Whether you accept it or not, you are my husband. Which means you are mine. I don't like to share what is mine. Mine is only mine, end of story!"

The only thing that seemed quite appealing in her threats was the fact that I am her husband. She respects our marriage. She is not what you think Tae, warmed my heart.

Disregarding the sweet words that spread tingles throughout my body, I decided to fry her nerves by ignoring her threats. Who wouldn't like some hot threats from his hot wifey?

With a mocking laugh, I said smirking, "What makes you think that I would listen to you, my brat?"

The words that left her lips, made me choke on my laughter.

It was not even a moment ago I bragged Kim Taehyung can never be threatened, or bound by rules but she proved me wrong in every single way and also made herself exclusive.

Proved me wrong that she would threaten and bound me to her rules, also the exclusive one to challenge me. The surprising part is she WINS !!

Her eyes glowed with a mischievous challenge and a dangerous smile settled on her lips. Her face was serene but her smile and eyes were saying otherwise. "Okay then,
Let's make this more interesting. I'll bring guys for a make-out. Wait, no. Not just a make-out. Let's say worse than you could imagine. A fair deal."

My eyes widened hearing her. I yelled "What?" Unable to contain the emotions that are so specific for husbands. Overprotective possessiveness and jealousy. Just the word of make-out from her lips was giving me a boner and she talks about something more with a guy who isn't me.

If you think I'm angry, you are doing a bad job in guessing an alpha male husband. I'm boiling ten folds than a volcano. My breaths were slow and heavy as I tried my best to contain my anger.

The whole idea behind this was to wreck her head, not in any way to make my nerves tick off. Everything with her is upturned.

Death was inevitable to the guy even if he dares to look at her and the nerve of her to talk about making--- Argh!!!!!!

Why the hell am I letting her words make me go crazy? It was true...

Her mere words are making me wanna strangle someone... I was a duffer for failing to analyse her capacity to make me lose my mind in a split second.

She shrugged me with non-chalantness, "Yes of course, if you won't respect me, why should I? If you date girls; I will date guys. You bring girls home, I make out with guys in front of your eyes. Say what honey?"

"Don't you dare wifey!" I growled.

Her airy answers were driving me round the bend. She is mine, how can she think of dating guys?

The nerve of this woman.

"Try me, jerk. I'll have the pleasure to show you what I dare. Anyways, I am having a morning shift tomorrow, so I am going to bed. Sleep tight," with that she left, leaving me boiling.

Mr. smarty-pants, if you didn't showcase your dumb act today then why is she gonna say that. Listen up man, she will backfire on your plan only when you have flings, which is not gonna happen then why are you worrying? asked my heart.

Yeah right !!

Kim Aria...

Brat.

After doing my night routine I plopped on my bed drowning in her thoughts.

My mind drifted back to the scenes where she claimed me as her husband. The way she slapped Tina. Her flaming face when she looked at Tina clinging her arm with me. Aria was adorable when she was possessively angry. I never expected such a tiny human to be this fierce. Utterly a wifey material!

The way she got angry, her big eyes with flames of anger, those dark eyebrows creased and her hella hot intimidating tone. Damn... For a second I lost my tongue as I was busy admiring her.

Intimidating wife for an intimidating husband like me...

God!! She is driving me crazy. Soon I lost myself in slumber.

I

was beyond angry. How dare he, like seriously?

I wanted to break that plastic bi*** face when she called me names but I controlled myself. The darned creep I married! I mentally cursed myself for not giving him the deserving punches, I stood there stomping like a kid.

Aria... calm down. Don't behave like a kid, said my heart.

Tell me the time when she behaved like an adult, I heard my brain.

You demon, shut up.

I took deep breaths to control myself.

I am alright now, I talked to myself.

You seriously okay Aria, cause you telling me all this kinda freaking me out, said my inner self.

Just wait for 3 mins from now, she will barge into his room, pull his hair and make him think she escaped the asylum, said my brain or the demon inside me.

Don't listen to him, you go have a peaceful shower then you'll be alright, said my heart or the angel in me.

She is right !!

Taking out my casuals I laid them on the bed and headed to have a hot shower.

I hit the sack as soon as I came out.

Next day

Morning

It was 8 in the morning and I was set for the day. I made bread toast with an omelette, something I could make without screwing up the kitchen or worse burning the whole damn kitchen. I learned this because of the random midnight cravings. Waking Mina during that time would be terrible. She taught me this so that I won't disturb her sleep.

I made one for the jerk and one for me and kept some freshly cut fruits along with a glass of fresh juice. It's not that I care about him, it's because our helper Emily was on leave today.

Also, I didn't have the heart to let him go to the office without eating. Mom used to say when dad skips breakfast he'll hardly have time to eat till noon. So I made him something I could.

Oh yeah, Aria... all these are called sugar not care.

The sound of footsteps caught my attention making me look up the stairs.

The devil himself was descending the stairs while looking into his phone.

This moron... what will happen if he falls because of his carelessness. Before I could gulp down the words they escaped my lips.

" Yah! Jerk stop using your phone when you walk or climb the stairs. You might fall," I snickered at him.

He gave me a look of bewilderment.

Damn you Aria! I panicked when he smiled at me in a creeping way.

" Oh? So now my precious wifey cares about me, " he said with a smirk.

Expecto patronum!!

"Of course, I care for my hubby because the only one to break that smirking mouth of yours should be me, not the floor, " I said, smirking back.

We had a staring competition until he decided to break the silence. " Seems like you enjoy being Mrs Kim. With your actions yesterday and today, " he said with a sly smirk.

I rolled my eyes before replying, "Yeah, so much to the extent where I feel like pulling the hairs out of Mr Kim every passing second."

"Whatever you say, Mrs Kim "

I gave him a stern look and told him breakfast is ready, curtly. Surprisingly he dumped his phone into his pocket as he climbed down the rest of the stairs.

He sat on the chair opposite to me. We finished our breakfast in silence. I took a few glances at his face to sense any uneasiness as it was the first time I was cooking for someone. It's not that it tastes bad but what if he doesn't like eggs or my cooking. Thank goodness he ate the food without any tantrums.

I took both our plates and washed them. As I exited the kitchen he asked me with curious eyes, "Why did you make breakfast?"

I said taking the small towel on the table and wiping my hands, "Emily is on leave so."

He spoke again, "Will you cook dinner too?"

Dropping the material back on the place, I spoke, "Nope, I will order pizza."

He sighed in relief saying, "That's a relief to know that you will not cook, it was horrible. At least I can escape the night. God has blessed me with a lifetime, with your cooking I don't think I would last a week."

I fumed, "If that was that bad, you should have not eaten that jerk. Go cook for yourself hereafter."

He snubbed, "I would rather go on an empty stomach to my office than have breakfast made by you."

Liar liar, pants on fire !! I wanted to yell this but that was kinda immature and most embarrassing. He was eating all fine and now. Dramatic Jerk...

"You know what, go to hell. Rude Jerk!" I half yelled.

I made something for the first time and he is annoying me like hell. If I had made this for my dad he would have praised me all day.

This guy is a moron!!!

I wanted to irritate her by lying that the breakfast was not good. It was to get back at her for mocking me when I descended the stairs. What she made for breakfast was good but there is no fun in appreciating her.

Messing with her is where the real fun lies.

I chuckled at her as she was adorable when she was angry. She grew angrier when I laughed at her. She was mumbling something and turned to leave but I held her by her waist pulling her close to me and pecked her forehead. She stopped talking and looked at me with her widened eyes. My lips were parched from the past days of not getting drunk with her skin. Kissing her forehead was a routine in the resort and I couldn't control it after last night's fight and today's lovely breakfast. She was intoxicating too much.

I enunciated, "You talk too much wifey. Thanks for the breakfast," with that I left.

_______________________________

I stood in my office looking at the city through the glass, with a smile intact on my face. Today was the most amazing morning I ever had, in decades. A happy morning with a refreshing vibe of life. Life felt beautiful and different after she descended the throne as my queen.

Yes, her.

The sole reason why I feel like I'm over the moon is because of my brat. I have fallen in love with the nickname. The upward curve felt permanently etched on my face when I was reminded of her. Her innocent orbs and tempting lips.

"Did you love me?"

"No one will ever love a cruel killer like you!"

Out of blue my head hurt making me clutch at it to stop hearing voices. Waves of pain were crashing as I heard them. Voices of hate. Voices of agony. Voices of bitter past. The vague life filled with loneliness and heartbreak solely set my path into whatever I was now. Promises were meant to be broken. Women were meant to cheat. Men were meant to be destroyed by them. Women were the alluring deception of life, causing men heartbreak and ruination. They were the devil's hole of darkness.

Betrayal coursed through my veins. My heart pierced at the very thought of letting her make me feel this way. I was weak like my dad. The feeling of home and a happily ever after with my wife isn't meant for me. I should not be like my dad. Aria was dangerous. She was addicting. Distancing myself from her isn't child's play with the tingles she gives me every time she rolls her eyes or says my name.

Blame it on her beauty that I go reckless with desire when she comes into sight. She was beautiful! She was tempting! Yet we are forbidden.

Forbiddance always ends up in ruination. Forbiddance wrecks your sanity. And she is everything that means forbidden.

She takes me in her spell when she is around me. Not to mention that damn sassy mouth of hers would make any guy go insane. This relationship was meant to break her rather than toss my sanity. I wanted to tame her. I wanted her to break! I wanted her in pain. I wanted her to grieve over the wedding. This wedding wasn't meant for a happily ever after. It was the start of the forbidden tale.

I promised myself to ever let my heart get wild in her thoughts.

Locking up my heart deep inside the dark walls, I shielded it with my anger and coldness.

______________________________

I went home at half-past 10. I saw her laying on the couch, sleeping peacefully. She was at peace after destroying mine.

My anger took leverage at the sight of her innocent sleeping face. She was serene while I was breaking over thinking about her. I took a jug full of water and harshly poured it on her face. The abrupt harshness scared her as she woke up with a jerk. My eyes were stone hard and my face was stoic.

"What the hell?" she screamed with annoyance while getting off the couch.

"Why do------ I cut her off bellowing, "Shut up! Shut the fuck up! I will do whatever I want. Next time I find you sleeping before I arrive, or raising your voice at me, you have to face serious consequences. I swear you will see me at my worst." In the meantime, my hands flung to her shoulders crushing them in my tight grip.

She tried wiggling herself out and said, "Let me go, Taehyung. You are hurting me."

I tightened my grip around her with brutality and laughed cynically, "Do I look like I care about that? This marriage is a scam I carried out for my company's benefit. This marriage of ours would never turn into love or anything you keep dreaming of. I hate your guts and most importantly, I hate you. My sole intention in agreeing to this was to make your life hell, apart from the merger. I'll make you beg for my mercy and make you crawl yourself to hell hole for everything you did, " I spat venomously.

Aria's face contorted with pain, disgust and betrayal. Her eyes were slightly wet with a glaze of tears but she blinked rapidly to keep up her strong facade.

She yanked herself when I tried to read her gaze and slapped me hard that my face jerked to the side.

How dare she...?

"I want a divorce, I don't want to live with a monster who married me just for his pathetic revenge. I can't put up with your shit anymore! Fuck yourself for all your threats! I am leaving," she bellowed with equal rage and turned to leave.

Taking hold of her left wrist in my calloused hands, I yanked her to my chest, afraid she would leave me alone. My left hand wrapped around her waist in a death grip and my right hand held her nape holding her gaze. My hands caged her body and made sure she was right here with me. She can never leave me.

My anger was fueled when I heard the word divorce. A bloody divorce!

I said in a threatening voice, "Bold of you to think that I will let you go that easily, Mrs Kim. Take a step out from here your family will face the consequences."

She gave me a daring look, long gone was the wetness. I know stopping her with my threats is impossible until I hit the right cord.

"The moment your footstep out from this mansion and say about our issue to your family I will make sure to bankrupt your dad's company. don't worry I won't do it directly because I don't want others to think I am the bad guy especially your parents and my dad. I'll create a set-up that makes it look like you cancelled the merger and I'll file a case against your company for stealing my money and database through this merger. I will fake a story that you asked for half of my property in your name, I denied so she is alleging false claims against me. That was the reason for the show I made during our wedding. I made sure that it looked like I was so in love with you in everyone's eyes, to make them believe me just in case you pull any stunts like this. I'll make your parents hate you. Disown you, and you would end up in the streets. Now, YOU choose wisely," I finished and faked a smirk at her.

Whatever I spilt now was utter fake. Knowing she isn't into business I made up theories and fake facts and narrated so vividly my threats. No one including me can bankrupt my uncle's company. I did this just to strike her cord... It's her love for her family. Just mere words of her family's suffering will bring this valiant woman to her knees. The only way to seal her mouth and chain her from walking away from here is for her family. I made sure my stoic expression is unfazed.

If she loves you like she loves her family at least then you'll open up? asked my heart unable to see her cry. I was too numbed to think about that. How will she after this?
Hatred! Hatred is all she would feel for me.

Her eyes were glossy and her face crumbled. The liveliness she carried and happiness drained and her eyes displayed pure hurt. Nothing made sense to me, as to why looking at her like this was a blow to my heart. It was tormenting to look at her crestfallen face. Those blazing orbs drenched in pain settled a burning sensation deep inside my heart.

"You know what Kim Taehyung, you are the worst creature I have ever met in my life! My family believed that you were a good man. My parents treated you as their son how could you do this to them?" she cried, her eyes pinning on me with betrayal.

"Well, I won't be doing that unless you force me to walk out. So it's YOU who is going to hurt your family for your selfishness," I replied coldly, and left the living space.

I could not look at her broken state. I have no idea why. It was me who wanted to tame her, break her but I could not see her looking vulnerable. Those daring and intimidating eyes filled with tears were making it hard for me to breathe. I heard her door slam shut. I plopped myself on my bed. I tried to smile in the victory that I broke Ms Brat's attitude but I have this strange pain that is painfully clenching my heart for her each sniffle. I could picture her broken self in the curtains of my eyes when I tried to get some sleep.

Arghh...It was me who wanted to hurt her but why is it killing me.

I grabbed my car keys and went out to clear my mind.

How could he be so heartless? I slammed my door shut and cried to myself on my bed.

Will he turn the plates and make my family suffer? Make my parents hate me? Disown me?! God, why did I ever meet him? Why did we cross paths when we weren't meant to be? Why did you seal my life with a cruel monster? Everything was fake?

His eyes! His damned eyes. Were the emotions behind them fake too? The beautiful hazel eyes looked at me like was his most prized possession. Even now, why did his eyes waver when I cried?

Then why the hell did he peck my forehead today morning?

Why was he protective during the party?

Why were his eyes panicking even if he lose my figure for a second?

Was everything a show?

Flashback

I was at the cafe meeting Mina as she is my best buddy on whom I could rely. I wore a white sleeveless A-line midi vintage casual dress with my flats. I let my hair loose.

Aria's dress

Aria's flats

Aria's hairstyle

I felt the need to share about my real relationship with Taehyung, with someone who wouldn't turn things into a blood bath. And it can be only Mina.

She happily chimed, "Hey Aria! It's surprising to find that you are up early. If I had known marrying you to someone would have made you wake early, I would have done that long before Aria," Mina said with amusement in her voice.

"Shut up dork!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"A Penny for your thoughts," she asked me with furrowed eyebrows when she saw me lost deep in thoughts.

I heaved a heavy breath and decided it would be for the best if I had shared this with anyone. I narrated the whole story.

After I completed it, she asked, "Were you serious?"

Muddled, I arched one of my eyebrows asking her to be more specific, non verbally.

" Were you serious when you said you will make out with guys?"

My eyes widened at her statement. "Outta all, you were able to pick up only that in your head? You idiot! Why am I going to stoop so low? I just wanted to scare him!"

"By any chance do you like him?"

"Huh?"

"I guess you do./Because you were fuming when you told me about the bi**** that was with Taehyung last night."

"Geez! That's an insult! Liking a rude arrogant jerk? Utterly never! " my cheeks turned red.

She smiled, " Looks like someone is in --- I cut her off by stuffing a muffin onto her mouth. I chuckled at her while she was glaring at me.

Falling in love with him sounded nice but scary. No! I'm certainly not falling in love. And never with him.

Jerk!

Flashback end

I was stupid to think he will change. I'll never let myself lose again to him. Not to a monster like him. I cried until there were no more tears left to cry. Eventually, I felt my eyelids getting heavy and slowly closed my eyes.

A/N

My babyboo made these awesome covers for me!!!!!

Thank you so much cutie🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
lil_sugarcube3711

PUBLISHED ON 27.09.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 28.3K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
63.1K 449 15
[Harry Styles smutty one-shots] What is life without daily doses of subrry really? ~ For Chapters ~ SH - Sub!Harry DH - Dom!Harry SwH - Switch!Harry...
10.3K 1.1K 28
Formerly known as Lucifer's Sanity. Dark imagine with the essence of hate, fluff, chaos, betrayal and love. Have you ever thought of the consequence...