ETERNALLY

By SuitorofHell

They simply looked like those normal transferees. But who would've known that this mere students... Are no di... More

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜʀɪᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ETERNALLY
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴘʀᴏᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

985 63 37
By SuitorofHell

( warning!!! Mature content.....
I don't even know why I wrote this after the scenes with Ryujin and Beomgyu...)

As soon as Chaeryeong woke up. Taehyun invited her to the lounge where everyone's already waiting.

She's still worn out after what happened last night. And now she can't look Taehyun in the eyes.

"Alright! So why did we gather here?" Yeji asked with her brows furrowed.

Yeonjun sat beside her.

"As we all know Taehyun followed Chaeryeong last night to her father's house! It was out of the city which made their situation got worse!" Yeonjun started.

"Her father was unfortunately drunk and was using violence against Chaeryeong! The two tried to run away but her father chased them with an axe!" Soobin added and turned to Taehyun.

"He killed her father! And goodness knows how long will his corpse stay there if we don't go back!" Yeonjun said.

"But why are you telling us this... crime?" Ryujin asked with a sarcastic tone, she avoided Beomgyu's eyes when he looked at her.

"The three of us will have to go back there to give her father a proper burial! As for you, you will have to wait here until we return!" Beomgyu said and the three stood up.

They left immediately after a few more conversations.

While the seven of them are left at the penthouse.

Ryujin is still blaming Chaeryeong and Yuna is keeping her friend away from the girl.

While Chaeryeong is still a little tranced. Lia and Soobin stayed with her to cheer her up.

Yeji and Yeonjun was taught last night by Kai while Beomgyu and Soobin are watching out for everyone.

Kai taught them a few moves to defend themselves from an enemy.

He even taught Yeonjun and Yeji how to use a sword. But it's purpose is only to scare their enemy away.

Ryujin and Yuna are in the training room. While Lia, Chaeryeong and Soobin are in Taehyun's room.

Yeonjun and Yeji stayed at the lounge.

"We have a class tomorrow... So we'll probably need to be separated from each other tonight..." Yeonjun said as he gaze on Yeji who was busy reading a book.

"You live by yourself, it will be dangerous for you to be alone! Stay with me tonight!" He said to the girl but she only chuckled while shaking her head.

"And let your mother mock me the whole night?" She said while chuckling.

"Yeji! You don't have to mind my mom! Beside! I haven't confront her yet about the past! I wanna talk to her tonight! With you!" He said and the girl turned to him with her fading smile.

"Do you have to... I... I'm pretty sure your mom won't believe us! I mean, you probably have a lot of girls you introduced to her already!" She said and rolled her eyes.

Yeonjun stood up and sat on the floor in front of her. He held her arms causing her to flinch.

He looked straight into her eyes and flashed a genuine smile.

"Yeji... I have never introduced anyone to my parents before... And you will be the first one!" He said with a sweet tone.

"I don't care if she doesn't accept you... What I care is that you love me! And I love you!" Yeji's cheeks turned like red tomatoes from his sudden words.

"W-what's gotten into you!" She tried to brush off the feeling but Yeonjun immediately leaned closer to her.

"You love me right?" He asked and she can see his beautiful eyes pleading for answer.

She felt speechless. Her eyes now stuck on his gorgeous face.

"Why aren't you answering? Do you love me?" He asked again leaning back and held her hand as he look on it.

His hand stroked hers as if caressing a soft fabric. He turned back to her with a certain need in his eyes.

He saw her gulped and he giggled.

"I saw that..." he whispered with a playful tone.

"W-what are you doing?" She tried pushing him off but Yeonjun suddenly held her waist and they ended up falling on the floor.

Yeji is now on top of him. Both his hands wrapped around her waist.

She tried to stand up but Yeonjun grasped her tiny waist real good.

"Are you even eating?" He teased and tighten his grip while laughing.

"L-let me go! They might see us!" She said trying her best to get his hands off.

The others except Yuna and the trio still have no idea about their relationship.

"So? It's not like nothing's really going on between us!" He said and rolled his eyes.

Yeji gave up with his hands and started choking him. Yeonjun only laughed and waited for her to get tired.

"Are you done?" he asked staring at the girl glaring at him.

"I love you Yeji!" He said and he was succesful of making her blush again.

"Oh wow! I actually thought you won't fall for that!" He teased earning a smack on the head from her.

Yeonjun sat up still holding her waist and not letting her go.
This time none of them spoke and stayed quiet for a while.

They were staring deep into each other's eyes and no one was willing to stop. Well Yeji...

"L-let me go!" She said and turned away.

She won't deny that she's running out of patience for him. And she'll start losing her sanity if she look at him one more second.

Yeonjun on the other hand was needy.

He held her face turning her to him.

And slowly he leaned closer.

His eyes gazed at her eyes asking for permission. And Yeji grabbed his nape pulling him closer.

She pressed her lips to his and started a slow kiss.

His hand held her cheeks allowing him to gain more access on her. While the other to her waist carrying her to sit on his lap.

It started turning him on. But he have much respect to her like how much he loved her. He won't do it without her permission.

His kisses started trailing down to her neck leaving soft kisses. She dugged her nails deep on his back when he sucked on her shoulder.

She didn't felt it when he slided her sleeve off her shoulder.
He looked up to her with satisfaction from his eyes. He started pressing his lips on hers again and this time it was torrid.

Yeji couldn't believe she was letting him lead her. She was letting him do this to her.
She's always drawn a line between her and every guys she'd met after she thought he left.
But Yeonjun is always the same guy she loved before. He's different. He can always turn her on.

"Oh dear... I'm sorry..." he whispered after seeing the hickey on her shoulder.

He didn't actually intended to put it there or even ruin her clothes.

He continued kissing her after a few seconds only. No one was willing to stop until.

"What the f**k!" It was Taehyun who probably just arrived.

The two flinched and saw the three who just arrived.

Behind Taehyun was Beomgyu covering Kai's eyes with his hands.

"What!? Why!? What are they doing? I wanna see!" the young boy said while trying to take off Beomgyu's hands from his eyes.

Yeonjun and Yeji felt embarassed while Beomgyu gave them a sheepish look.

"Hyung! Off! What is happening!?" Kai exclaimed.

Yuna and Ryujin immediately went out of the training room after hearing Kai's voice.

"Oh! You guys came back!" Ryujin said. "Beom? What are you doing? Why are you covering Kai's eyes?" She asked then they turned to the two on the floor.

Yuna gasped and covered her mouth, the other pointing at the two.

"Holy sh*t! Did you two just make out here?" Yuna exclaimed while giggling. Ryujin only shook her head and laughed at Taehyun's disgusted reaction.

"Really? They did?" Kai asked and followed by his windshield or whatever sounded like dolphin laughed while clapping his hands.

"But why are you covering the boy's eyes! I'm pretty sure he's seen more than this!" Ryujin said in a sarcastic tone putting her arms around Yuna's shoulder.

Yeji and Yeonjun couldn't speak and just listened to their bickerings.

"We're assassins duh! Besides! We'll know before hand if something like s*x or making out will happen! We're not gonna let our baby Huening go!" Beomgyu said with a sarcastic tone. He looked like an over-protecting brother.

"I knew it! You're keeping me away from the fun!" Kai snapped.

"Baby Huening!?" Yeonjun and the girls exclaimed in unison.

"Hyung! I said off! The hell!" Kai yelled.

"Since when is he Baby Huening?" Yuna asked while laughing.

This time, embarassment was on Kai. But thankfully for him, he won't be able to see their reactions because of Beomgyu covering his eyes.

"Oh look! He's blushing!" Yeonjun pointed at him and laughed.

This time, Soobin and Lia came. Chaeryeong was asleep in the room.

"What's wrong?" Lia asked and looked at the two on the floor.

They were confused why everyone was laughing.

"Taehyun and Beom thinks their Baby Huening isn't mature enough to see Yeonjun and Yeji making out!" Ryujin said and laughed.

"Yeji unnie and Yeonjun!?" Lia exclaimed in surprised covering her mouth but Soobin heard the other thing.

"Aw!!! Cute!!!" He said and ran towards Kai to pinch his cheeks.

"We have a baby Huening!!!" He cheered. "Aah!!! Get him off!!!" Kai yelled but Beomgyu got a good grasp on him.

And now Soobin is playing with him.

The girls were amused of the sudden sight. Such as watching Soobin being a softee in front of everyone.

Yeonjun helped Yeji stood up and sat on the couch. He covered her shoulder with his coat because of her ruined sleeve.
While the other girls sat on the other couch.

"Why are they causing such a fuss? My Yuna is way younger than Kai! She's more of a baby than him!" Ryujin pouted and pinched her cheeks.

"Unnie! I'm not a baby!" She said but Ryujin's already a softee for her.

"Help me!!!" Kai started yelling trying to escape from his hyungs.

Soobin and Taehyun won't stop playing with him while Beomgyu was holding Kai to not escape.

I haven't heard him laugh for a while...
Ryujin thought as she watch Beomgyu laughing with his friends.

Yeonjun stood up deciding to join them.

He and Beomgyu carried Kai to the couch while Soobin folded his handkerchief and wrapped it around Kai's head.

"I'm gonna fu**ing kill you all!!! Fu**ing off!!!" Kai yelled while thrashing his feet. "Aah!!!" He yelled again after Yeonjun slapped his mouth.

"Bad word baby Huening!" He said while laughing.

"Oh! Our baby Huening is grumpy! Maybe he's hungry!" Ryujin said and stood up.

The girls started cheering while Kai pleaded for help. They were so loud that Chaeryeong woke up.

She looked confused seeing their situation.

"W-what are they doing to Kai!?" She asked the girls while pointing at the helpless boy.

"He needs milk! Let's go to the kitchen!" Ryujin suddenly pulled the girl to the kitchen.

"Help me! Yunaaaa!!!" Kai pleaded again.

He was able to push all of them at once which took the girls by surprise of how strong he is. But the guys immediately stood up and pulled him back to the couch.

They continued playing with the helpless baby huening....

(a/n)

Yieeee our baby huening will have a long day hehe

Anyway! Thanks for your support guys.
Stay tuned and don't forget to vote and share your thoughts through the comments!

Found this in my gallery.

Beomgyu's reaction be like after seeing Yeonji in his penthouse...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782 89 12
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
204K 8.9K 38
❝ 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.❞ A typical love story you might say. But what if this 'typical' turned out to have not just o...
10.2K 452 24
People are born with a mission in life Some can't find it Some find it right away And some want to run from it H.YJ x C.YJ L.CY x K.TH C.BG x S.RJ C...
18.2K 693 27
~•COMPLETED•~ When you choose, make sure that your ready to fight the circumstances. But also make sure that your with someone that is ready to fight...