Sweet Tooth

Per AlbaDiaz039

Jon Williams is a 29 year old reclusive man who owns a car workshop. Growing up as an orphan his whole life h... M茅s

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Sweet Note 馃崺
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Epilogue
Sweet Note馃

Chapter-23

21.5K 751 155
Per AlbaDiaz039

Jon's POV

I cannot feel my right hand. Oh yes that's right, because my cupcake had been napping on it for over 8 hours. I don't know what came over her but she just went all mama bear on me last night, I'm not complaining though. I turn over to the other side of the bed only to see that it was cold and empty. Why does she have to be an early bird? I get up and head towards the kitchen not even bothering to wear a shirt, it's pretty hard to wear one with a fractured arm. A delicious aroma engulfs me as I enter the kitchen. I see my Emmy flipping a pancake while humming. Her hair is in a messy bun and she's wearing a white cotton half sleeved night gown that reaches almost till her ankles. She's looking like an adorable angel, or a cupcake with white frosting.

One thing I've noticed about Emma is that she has never worn anything that is revealing. If she has worn anything that shows skin, then it is the wrap dress that reaches a few inches below her knee. She probably prefers comfort over fashion. Either way, she looks good in every piece of clothing she wears. She can wear a potato sack and still ace it. Her curvy figure, wide hips and pretty face can do wonders.

I slowly walk towards her and gently wrap my arm around her waist from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder. She lets out a yelp and then relaxes.

"You scared me" She says softly, spreading the batter on the pan.

"Sorry" I whisper into her ears. She's got a couple of more acnes now. Emma always had acne issues, she'd try different products but nothing would work, in the end she'd just let it go. She is totally different from the girls I've been with before. And by 'girls' I mean the one night stands. They were always very self conscious. From the colour of their nails to the length of their heels, all had to be spot on.

"Why don't you sit down? I'll bring you the breakfast."

"But I wanna be with my nurse" I say squeezing her waist. She giggles at the new nickname I just tossed her. She turns around in my arms and inspects my cast. Then she brushes the hair off my forehead and takes a look at the cuts on my face.

"You're doing well now" she mumbles stroking my hair to the side. I look into her eyes this whole time.

"Is there something wrong in me?" I ask out of the blue. She stops the stroking abruptly and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" She asks folding her arms across her chest which makes them look bigger. I try my best not to look at her chest but come on, I'm a man and my eyes naturally go to her breasts, but I'm also pissed right now so the 'staring at her boobs' can wait.

"I mean, how can you not feel this" I ask waving my forefinger to and fro between us.

"Don't tell me you don't feel it too, Emmy. This is just bullshit if you don't feel it either. I know you do, but you don't wanna agree to it. I wouldn't be asking you this over and over again if I was convinced that you don't like me back. But I know for a fact that you do. I don't understand why you wanna suppress your feelings. Do you think you deserve someone better than me? If you believe that then let me tell you that you're absolutely right. But please first give me a chance. If you still feel I'm not the one then I'll be out of your life for good." I say cupping her cheek with my good arm. Her eyes begin to water and she looks down, pushing me on my chest.

"No Emma! Stop running away from my confession. You have to face this one day or another. I don't mind waiting for you, I can wait for you for the rest of my life. But I think I do deserve an explanation from your side regarding this." I say moving closer towards her and trapping her between the counter and myself. By now, the tears are endlessly cascading down her face. I cannot see her cry, it breaks my heart, but I really really need an answer now.

"Do you feel the same, Emma?" I ask stressing on her name. She just looks at the floor, not meeting my eyes. I try my luck by asking her again but the doorbell interrupts me.

I'm going to fucking kill the person on the other side of the door.

Unable to tame my anger, I barge out of the kitchen and open the door in one swift motion, giving the person a piece of my mind.

"WHA-"

"Woof"

"Hey Jon." Caty says holding Tony's leash and giving me a tight lipped smile, blushing lightly.

"Hey." I say giving a polite smile back.

"Ahem uhm Jon why don't you go inside and put a shirt on?" Emmy says standing awkwardly in front of me. I blush when I realize I wasn't wearing a shirt. I excuse myself and go to my room. I'm just so emotionally exhausted right now. I lie down and put the blanket over me. What if I just avoid Emmy the whole day?

Then you're an ungrateful son of a bitch.

Emmy is literally staying with me for over a month, to look after me. And I am planning to ignore her like a hormonal teenager. I guess I don't deserve her after all. I hear the front door close.

"I missed you so much my baby. I promise, I'll never leave you ever again." I hear Emmy say from the living room. I can imagine her giving Tony a bear hug, and rubbing his fur. She can even go to the extent of smacking his furry butt. That woman is all about butts.

"Woof!"

"Good boy! My Tony is such a good boy."

That dog is one lucky bastard. Emma has me whipped to such an extreme level, that I am being jealous of a fucking dog. What are you doing to me Emma? I hear soft footsteps approaching my room followed by a gentle knock on the door.

"Yeah." I say. Emmy comes inside holding a plate full of pancakes.

"I got you some breakfast." She says with a polite smile. I've been a jerk to her this morning, because of which I feel awful now. So I give her a smile back.

"Thank you. Aren't you eating?" I ask as I place the plate on the night stand.

"No I'll eat after sometime."

"Bullshit. Come here." I say as I pull her arm, bringing her closer to me and making her sit on my lap.

"Jonny no! You're still not well enough to have me sit on your lap." She exclaims.

"It's fine." I say pulling her onto my lap. I take the plate from the night stand and start feeding her, while eating it myself too.

"How's your car?" She asks trying to break the awkward silence between us.

"It's not in a good condition."

"So what are you going to do about it"

"It's a scrap car now. So I guess I'll sell it to a scrap dealer." I say sadly. I had saved up for five years to buy that car, and in just seconds, it's all gone. Emmy must've sensed my distress because of which she wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me.

"I know that car meant a lot to you, but it's just a car. You can buy an other one, be thankful that you're alright." She says kissing my cheek. I sharply inhale, this is just pure torture. I don't have a fucking clue where we stand. She does not give me a clear answer regarding her feelings for me, but she gives false hopes with such sweet gestures. Making me fall for her even harder. I close my eyes and sigh heavily, placing my forehead on hers.

"I'm really sorry Jon. I'm sorry that I'm confusing you. But please understand I have no such intentions of causing you any sort of distress." She says.

"It's okay" I whisper. I open my eyes to see her looking right into me. It's at times like these when I feel that we're on the same page. Her eyes tell me she likes me but her words tell otherwise.

"I-I think I should go take a shower." I say pulling her off of my lap.

"Alright let me wrap your arm in plastic so that the cast doesn't get wet."

"Okay"

****

"Ow this fucking son of a bitch." I say under my breath as I try to shave my beard. Why the fuck did my good hand get fractured? Emmy knocks on the door and says,

"Jonny? Are you alright there?" I open the door with the razor in my hand.

"I'm trying to shave" I say waving it.

"I can help you if you want." She tells me eyeing the razor.

"Are you sure you won't slit my throat and kill me?" I ask chucking at my sense of humor. I'm a funny ass bastard.

"It's tempting, but I'll try not to." She says trying her best to hold her laughter in.

"Whatever"

"Alright so shave with gentle strokes, don't be aggressive, go easy on me." I say as I sit on a chair, so that our heights can match.

"Ugh will you stop it. I know what I'm doing." She groans. I decided to shut my mouth and watch her work on my face. The tip of her tongue sticks out to the corner of her mouth once in a while and her eyebrows furrowing with intense focus.

Once she's done, she gently strokes my cheek, probably enjoying the smoothness. Then she lifts her other hand and places it on her cheek, as if she's comparing our cheeks.

"You have a very clear and smooth skin." She says smiling sadly. She's probably getting self conscious over her acnes.

"So what? I hate smooth skins."

"What?" She asks giggling. I pull her and place her on my lap, for the second time today. It just feels so right to have her sit on my lap, it's like she fits right into me. Also, it's an excellent excuse to feel her plump ass.

Ohh how bad I wanna smack it.

Shut up you sick pervert, my conscience scolds me. I move the stray hair from her face and cup her cheek, giving it a long, loud kiss.

"I like your skin more." I whisper.

"My skin is disgusting." She says playing with the cast of my hand.

"Well, I fucking love it. I love everything that belongs to you." I say leaning closer towards her, looking at her plump pink lips. Oh those lips are begging for my attention. I can feel her leaning closer too, until we're mere centimeters apart. And then......

"Woof!"

That stupid ball of fluff steals our moment. AGAIN! I swear to God, that dog better watch out. I guess he can sense me trying my luck with his mommy.

"Aww it's Tony's playtime! Let me get your toys!" She says beaming at Tony. Did she just forget that we would've been having a make out session here if it weren't for her stupid dog?

"Well, let's clean this up real quick" She says moving swiftly, being eager to play with Tony.

What does the dog have that I don't?!

________________________________

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter♥️

Please don't hate me for giving Emma acne issues. I want to make this story as realistic as possible. And it is not necessary that boys only fall for girls with smooth skin and a perfect body. It applies for the guys too! Your significant other does not really care if you have a smooth skin or not. He/she loves you for who you are. So go out there and embrace your flaws💖
Till then...........

Te Amo ♥️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

204K 8.6K 35
Brie owns three local bake shops, The Sweet Encounter, in her local hometown of 26 years. Ever since she turned 18, her life has been busy taking car...
Avery Per sofia

Literatura rom脿ntica

4.5K 51 17
The little bell chimes as I walk through the door, everyone's eyes diverting to me. There's a girl, around my age, maybe younger, wiping down the cou...
246K 10.5K 42
Holly Moran wanted to be a baker her entire life, so when the chance came to purchase a cute little bakery in Harlington, North Dakota, she emptied h...