let me love you ~ michael jac...

By lovablemj

"I-I never stopped loving you, you know..." I softly croak out, my eyes connected with the floor. "No matter... More

intro/prologue
first interaction
a little older
diana ross
it was all you
it's only a matter of time
fantasy island
pain and regret
numbed to the core
learning about michael
i'm happy for you
tears. lot's and lot's of tears.
apologies
just two kids
motown 25
animal heaven
joseph
new years
the pepsi accident
aftermath
grammys
the victory tour
visiting him
cancelling the leg
no secrets
no snow
regret
valentine's day
21st bday
recording bad
recording bad pt 2
praying to God
loving you forever
first love, last love
arriving to tokyo
first show
another day, another grammy's
it wasn't your fault
a new addition to the family
neverland
grief and sorrows
as big as can be
it's time
surprise visit
hectic all around us
workaholic
thankful
dangerous tour
interviewed by oprah
new friends
true colours
landing in Bangkok
horror in the air
nightmares continuing
all clean
hardships
first christmas
back to reality
budapest to paris
vma's
back to normal
relief
clearing everything up
redemption
heartbroken
no more bad blood
simply too soon
ups and downs
third times a charm
10 years
frightened
on edge
a big gesture
confrontation
the repercussions
getting better
misfortunate
commonplace
9/11
another little one
meeting martin
las vegas
unwanted visitors
mortified and distraught
treachery
a living hell
shambles
torture
absoloutely drained
nerve-wracking
hasty news
downcast goodbyes
missed him
world music awards
doctor visits
residency
trying my best
rehearsals upon rehearsals
on a decline
on a decline pt 2
until the end of time
...loss
...denial
...denial pt 2
acceptance...
navigating life...
epilogue

we are the world

630 18 6
By lovablemj

   January 28, 1985

Ariana

I sit tightly on a chair behind the scenes during the recording of the "We Are the World" music video. A song that was written by Michael and Lionel Richie, who I was star struck to meet by the way.

This song included a bunch of super stars as well like Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles, Cyndi Lauper, even Tina Turner which made me want to pee of excitement.

They take a little break for 5 and Michael comes rushing over to me, kissing my cheek.

Though as soon as he pulls his lips back from my face, I hear the recording studio door open and a woman's voice echos throughout the room.

Michael turns back as well as I do and only a couple feet away from us stands Diana Ross, also known as cougar lady but we won't get into that right now.

(A/N, i just wanna say i apologize to every diana ross fan, i have no idea what she's like irl, this is JUST a fan fiction so if i offend u with how i portray her im sorry, let's continue)

I examine Michael's face and his eyes light up ever so noticeably as well as the huge grin plastered onto his face. I furrow my brows and start feeling queasy.

The next thing I know is that i'm being dragged by Michael to the other side of the room only hearing him say "It's time to introduce you to, Diana."

I instantly feel my mood shift and I no longer want to be here anymore but it doesn't look like I'll have a choice.

After everyone's done greeting Diana, almost immediately, she pulls Michael into this big hug that goes on for way too long, night I add.

"You look amazing, Michael." Her sickly sweet voice narrates as she eyes him up and down.

"It never could compare to you." Michael says as if he's...flirting back?

It seems like he finally starts noticing how uncomfortable I am and sloppily introduces me to this sleaze of a woman.

"Diana, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend, Ariana, this is Diana Ross."

I try forcing my best smile on and at least try to pretend I'm interested in meeting her.

"Hi, I'm Ariana." My hand sticks out while I wait for her to lazily shake it because she's probably just as uninterested in meeting me as I am with her.

Instead of even having the courtesy to pretend to be cordial with me, she looks down at my hand, shakes it in the most rudest way anyone could and scoffs as she walks away. My hand drops down to my side and my mouth is agape.

"So, isn't she great?" Michael stares at her in awe as I try processing what just happened.

"Great? You call that great? Did you not just see how rude she was to me?" I question him as my arms cross themselves out of anger.

He faces me with a dim witted expression. "That's just how she is, Ariana. Once you get to know her, she's very sweet."

At this point, I'm just looking at this man thinking "Is he serious right now?"

Before we can even finish our conversation, the director shouts that it's time to get back to recording.

Michael quickly pecks my lips and goes back to the same position he was in before their break.

Just watching their little interactions between them makes me want to die inside, I feel tears welling up in my eyes and I just know I have to leave.

Since I don't want to interrupt the recording process, I quietly open and close the studio door.

Michael is probably too caught up lusting over Diana to even notice that I'm gone.

As I exit out of the building I run to my car, shutting and locking the doors as quickly as I can and the tears I've been holding in for the past 2 minutes are finally being let out.

Him dating me in the first place was probably just to distract his mind from Diana, after all, he seemed pretty in love with her.

All I know is I need to get out of here, I need to confide my feelings in one of the only people who understands me.

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

"You should have seen how how he was staring at her, Janet. It's almost like I wasn't even there." I state angrily, tears start to fall from my eyes uncontrollably at this point.

Janet shakes her head as her eyes part to the ground.

"Men are dogs." She states while rubbing my back in a circular motion. "And women can be down right cruel to another, damn. Do you need me to go whoop her ass for you?"

No matter how down I was, Janet could always make me laugh.

"I'm good." I humorously say.

"You sure? Cause I really could if you wanted me too." She asks with seriousness in her voice.

"Oh, I'm sure. I just don't know what I'm going to do about Michael, I know he's your brother and all but fuck him."

Janet laughs at my statement and leans her head onto my shoulder. "And this is why we're such good friends."

Suddenly, the front door opens and I snap to the direction of the hallway, just like any normal person would, to see who it is.

Michael walks in looking relieved as ever to see me.

My bland expression now shifts to an aggravated one almost immediately.

"There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere, Quincy only said he saw you leave but not where to."

I'm still as silent as a mouse, I will not speak to him kindly unless I get an apology from him.

He leans down to hug me and I dodge it as soon as I see him coming.

He now looks hurt which is ironic considering I'm the only one who should be feeling hurt right now.

"What's wrong?" He questions with his soft tone.

"Oh cut the crap, Michael. You know what you did."

Now, angry as hell there's no way of hiding it, I grab my purse and storm out of the Jackson residence.

"See ya later, Janet." I shout as I'm about to close the front door but of course, Michael slips his arm in there at the last second pushing it back open.

I walk out of the entrance, hearing Michael follow after me and calling my name a countless amount of times.

As I'm unlocking my car with my keys, I feel a swift grip push me against the vehicle , and turn me around so I'm now facing him.

"Ariana, please tell me what's wrong? What did I do to make you this upset?"

My eyes widen at his stupidity but I answer anyway.

"How about flirting with Mrs. Ross, or shall I say your sugar mama? Because that's sure what she acts like to you."

His eyes soften and a chuckle leaves his mouth.

"And now you think this is funny-"

"Ariana, I wasn't flirting with her, trust me on that."

"Yes you were, Michael. I'm not stupid, I saw it with my own two eyes."

"Well, whatever you think you saw, you thought wrong. Even though Diana and I had our little...fling, we're over. You're the only woman I love, besides mother and my sisters obviously."

I wasn't sure if I was buying it just yet, Michael had the abilities to make girls swoon to their feet after talking to him so this could just be him using his charm on me.

"Well, what's your excuse for her being rude, huh?"

"I genuinely wasn't paying attention at that moment, if she was being rude, I'll take your word for it and talk to her. You just have to trust me, Ariana."

"Okay, I would just appreciate if you chilled on the lovey dovey moments between you guys, it makes me feel like you're putting me in second place."

His beautiful eyes glisten as they stare into mine. "Of course." He kisses me gently and then pulls back.

"I love you." He smiles which automatically makes me want to smile.

"I love you too."

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

hey......so this is really no guarantee that i'm back yall i just wanted to write this chapter cause i remembered this book and i honestly just felt like putting a new chapter out cause why not? there's not gonna be any schedule for this just bc i have such bad writers block but yeah for the most part i hope you enjoyed it and see u whenever i post the next one LMAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 1.7K 41
Michael, a world renowned ambassador of pop music and a crossover of pop, r&b, and soul. Some call him a connoisseur, a "magician with luminesce...
14.2K 466 24
Kayla has already been through enough turmoil in her life. She has a beautiful home, a job and she's married but that's just it..Nobody knew what hap...
81.8K 2.7K 98
Sasha is at her wits end of being in an unhealthy relationship and handing out chances to Michael after all of his lies and games. Using his career a...
75.6K 2.5K 38
MJAwards 2020 Winner! FINISHED!! {Jackson 5 - The Jackson's Era} "But do you... love me? And not like how you love your fans Michael; I mean... how...