๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด...

By deadfrx

"๐˜'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต." ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... More

An
one
two
four
five
six
seven

three

1.9K 65 124
By deadfrx

quick little an: AJUDRDNODNE OKAY YALL THIS IS THE CHAPTER IFYKYK LMAOOOO anyways enjoy <33333

you finally made it to your second to last class, a bubbly feeling in your chest as you plopped down onto your chair. the girl from earlier still stared you down from across the room, her eyes boring holes into your head. as the lecture was coming to an end you heard a phone ding from her direction, her eyes finally leaving you. a ten minute break was given before your last class, all your classmates flooded out the doors and into the hallways. you skipped over to your locker and pulled out a bag of (idk man i couldn't think of any snacks lmao), your locker door was closed as you leaned your back onto it. the ten minutes were going by fast, the hallways becoming more and more empty. suddenly an idea popped into you head, since Tooru didn't have a last period you could just skip your own and go see him. your heart fluttered at the thought of that dorky smile with pretty brown eyes.

the bell for the start of the last class rang as you walked through the hallway towards the gym, where Tooru most likely was. you were so excited to feel his arms wrap around you again, his gentle kisses pressed against your skin once more. your fingers ached to run through his fluffy chocolate colored hair again. it was simple, you just wanted to be with him all the time. he made you the happiest it was truly amazing. you missed every little thing about him despite seeing him just a couple of hours ago. Tooru Oikawa was the missing piece that was needed to bring your life together. there was a warm feeling in your chest as you continued on your way to your boy. it felt as if you were walking above the clouds, was it even possible for a person to be this happy?

a giggle sounded from under a staircase halfway through the path you were on, your head whipped towards that direction as you heard someone shush the person who had giggled. the air that seemed to carry your feet was suddenly ripped away, leaving you frozen in place. your heart seemed to drop all the way to the floor, the world went silent around you. the sound of your pounding heart deafened everything around you, your eyes stayed glued to that head of brown hair.

his hand on her waist

pushing her body against the wall

lips attached to another

cheeks flushed

just like the many times he had done the same to you.

it was the girl from earlier, she had her lips against your boyfriends.

and the worst part? he didn't even seem to notice you.

a pain in your chest finally made you break out of you trance, your legs moved on their own as you ran back towards the front of the school. you didn't look back once, not even when the staff was shouting at you as you ran all the way home. tears burned your eyes and your knees threatened to give out under you. as expected no one was home when you walked through the door, barely managing to close the door you fell to your knees and cried. there was an ache in your chest that didn't seem to be going away anytime soon. every time you thought of him your heart clenched aggressively, his words echoed in your head.

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

I love you

your body shook with sobs as you still cried on the floor. a little voice in your head was begging for the image you had just seen to be false. for it to be just a big joke or something. anything. it felt as if there was a knife stabbed into your chest, the more you thought about those pretty brown eyes the more it was twisted. the air from your lungs had been ripped away from you harshly, leaving you unable to breathe while you sat on the cold floor. after the sobs had turned into soft sniffs you stood from the ground, your legs felt like jelly from sitting in such an uncomfortable position for so long.

the blinking screen of your phone that was thrown across the floor caught your attention.

baby<3: I cleaned my room for you, waiting on you :)

baby<3: my love?

baby<3: hey cutie are you okay ?

baby<3: i miss you, come alreadyy :(

5 missed calls from: baby<3

a bitter laugh left your lips as you read the messages he sent you. there were no more tears for you to cry as you stomped up the steps to your room, only the ache in your chest remained along with the aftermath of your tears on your face. after collecting all of the hoodies you could find of his you started to make your way to Oikawas house.

the walk to his house was fairly short, considering you basically sprinted there. with the gnawing pain in your chest to distract you from the coming ache of your lungs it was quite easy. you knocked on the door twice before it was swung open. there stood Tooru Oikawa with the biggest smile anyone had ever seen, his school uniform was gone and replaced with js sweats and a white t-shirt. the charming smile made your heart ache worse than before, tears threatened to fall from your eyes once again. if you ignored the stinging of your chest then you could pretend nothing had happened, you were simply coming over to his house. sadly that wasn't an option. his smile dropped as he saw your red puffy eyes and the pile of hoodies you carried. the color seemed to leave his face as you dropped all of belongings onto the ground in between the two of you. you swiftly turned around and started to walk back to your own home.

"h-hey wait" an arm wrapped around your wrist, twirling you back to face the person who broke your heart. the person you were in love with since the very first time you locked eyes. the person who made you feel different from others. the person who you were sure you'd end up marrying one day. the person who deceived you and made you feel this awful pain of your heart. at this point tears were falling freely down your cheeks, a sob attempting to escape from your lips. "baby, what's wrong" the way his voice shook made it clear that he knew what was wrong. your eyes avoided his guilty ones, sticking to the concrete behind him instead. you could pick up his cologne from wear you stood, it made you sick.

"l..let me go Oikawa" you tugged your wrist from his grip, turning back around to leave once again. his name seemed to burn your throat, leaving a bitter taste in your mouth.

"Oikawa ? baby please" he let you walk a few feet away before calling out to your back, you could basically taste the guilt laced with his words. anger bubbled up in your chest as you whipped around to lock eyes with him. just like you had suspected his eyes were flooded with guilt, he stepped towards you reaching for your waist.

"DON'T...don't touch me" his hand dropped just as he was about to pull you to him, tears started to fall from his face whereas your own had stopped mere seconds ago.

"you can't...don't do this to me" he tilted his face towards the ground, shaking his head as if he were trying to ignore the whole situation.

"are you fucking kidding me right now" a bitter laugh left your lips as you poked a finger to his chest.

the sun had set, leaving you both under the stars like the night before. except this night contrasted drastically from that night. the night air bit at your exposed skin, your body ached to be in his warmth like before. yet your heart told you to stay away from him, the pain was beginning to be too much for you to handle. your eyes looked up at all the pretty stars,

how pathetic.

"YOU cheated on me!" his teary eyes snapped up to meet your own, which could basically be burning holes right through him. "i fucking hate you" tears started to fall down your cheeks again, you knew he had cheated but seeing the realization on his face hurt so much more than you had expected.

"no no no no, please baby we can fix this" Oikawa finally wrapped his arms around you, pulling your own crying form into him. instead of the usual soothing feeling you'd get from him you felt as if his touch stung your skin, his attempt at speaking to you with a soft voice was ruined by the pure worry in his words.

"let me go Oikawa" you repeated yourself from before, feeling his body stiffen.

"please don't call me that, i need you (y/n) i..i love you" he only nuzzled deeper into your hair, pressing you harder into his body. the image of him pressed almost the exact same way onto that girl came to you again along with the bittersweet memory of the two of you under the stars. you shoved him off of you, turning back once again to leave. this time he didn't follow you or call out to you, nothing.

so it was impossible for a person to be that happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.2K 22
ใ€๐™ธ๐™ต , '๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„' ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ด, ๐š†๐™พ๐š„๐™ป๐™ณ ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ฑ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™บ ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ธ๐™ต ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‚๐šƒ?ใ€‘ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช'๐•ค ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๏ฟฝ...
374K 22K 36
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐€๐Š๐„ ๐’๐”๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž๐”๐‘๐๐€๐Œ๐„๐๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/10/2021 ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ...
2.1K 43 12
.ใƒปใ€‚.ใƒปใ‚œโœญใƒป๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ยปยป---->๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ข ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š ๐“๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฉ...
64K 1.2K 12
"แดษดสŸส สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษขแดแดแด… แด‡ษดแดแดœษขสœ า“แดส€ แดแด‡" โœ”๏ธŽษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดแด‡แด› สœษชแด แด€แด› แด€ ส™แด€ส€, แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส ส™แดแด›สœ sสŸแดแดกสŸส ส™แดœแด› sแดœส€แด‡สŸส า“แด€สŸสŸ า“แดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€. โœ”๏ธŽษชแดกแด€ษชแดขแดœแดษช x า“แด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ โœ”๏ธŽษช...