Before it even begun

By GMWrightwell

Ariella Vasquez used to be one of the popular girls. Her smile could light up a room and she had her whole li... More

You don't know me
the diffrence between love and hate
"Don't touch my hoodie!"
What secret?
"That boy is mine"
Rise from the ashes
It is decidingly so.
Drowning
Cast!
I dare you
I hate dresses
your hair looks like a birds nest
Like a queen
I am a Luna
We are equals
Happy birthday
I am more then some girl
I wish I was wrong
We are all mad here
Ideas?
double trouble
Somewhere
No diffrence
Take a deep breath
Not again
Case closed
Miss you
Finale
Book 2 is out!

Suprise!

237 7 1
By GMWrightwell

"A heart that's been broken is a heart that's been loved."

I feel sick. I'm a little Dizzy and I just feel off. Maybe I should just stay in bed?

It's been 3 weeks since I've become queen and I've been adjusting.

I sit in bed and my stomach lurches. I get up and run to the bathroom. As soon as I open the toilet the nausea goes away. Nathan is off on a business trip. I'm here to watch the pack.

I jump in the shower and scrub my hair. I wash a of the negativity off of my skin and I step out. I step on the scale and I lift my eyebrows. I've gained 3 pounds. Must be the muscle I'm building during training.

I get dressed in black tights denim shorts, a black halter tanktop and my leather jacket. I throw on my shoes and put my hair in a high pony tail. I walk downstairs and I see Madelyn. Shes crying. I walk over to her and pick her up. Her mom works a night shift every other day and day shifts on the other days. Madelyn only really sees her on the weekends, her dad died when she was only a year old.

Madelyn buries her face in my shoulder and sniffles. I rub her back and tell her it's okay.

"What's wrong Maddie?"

"The kids are being mean again."

She holds on to me tighter. I kiss the back of her head and start walking to where all the other kids are. They see me and smile. I smile back.

Little devils.

"Why are you holding her?"

The little boys nose scrunched up as he points at her.

I frown at him.

"Listen up everyone! I do not like when people are mean, and most of you have been really mean to Madelyn. She hasent done anything to you, she might be quiet but that dosent mean you get to be mean. If you dont start being nice today I will tell your parents."

They all look at me with big eyes I look at Madelyn and nod. I put Maddlyn down and she hugs my leg.

"We are sorry Maddie. Do you want to play tag?"

Maddie looks at them and smiles.

"Yeah!"

They tell Maddie who is 'it' and they start running. I chuckle to myself and walk back inside. I grab an apple and sit at the island think about Nathan. I miss him.

When I finish my apple I walk outside. There is a storm moving in today, I love a good rainy day. I walk around saying hi to the pack and making sure they are happy.

When everything is done I walk upstairs and get on my phone. I feel nauseous again. I walk to the bathroom and sit down. I open the covered and pull out a ginger drop. Pepto always makes me feel worse and ginger is natural so it's a win win.

I sit there for a minute and it keeps getting worse. Soon I lean over and I am sick. I groan and flush the toilet. I stand up and brush my teeth and walk to my bed. I lay down and call Nathan.

"Hello?"

"I was just about to call you. Are you okay?"

"I'm just feeling a little sick."

"Did you take medicine?"

"Yes."

"Good. I cant wait to see you. It's so boring here."

I hear some voices in the background, a girls voice.

"I gotta go, but I miss you and love you. I will talk to you tonight. Okay?"

"I love and miss you too and okay."

I hang up and sigh.

I trust him.

I text Aubrie to come upstairs and I put my phone on the nightstand.

I snuggle under the blankets and close my eyes until Aubrie comes in.

"Hey! You okay?"

I groan.

"I dont know. I've been nauseous and dizzy all week and I've been really tired."

Aubries eyes widen and she comes closer to me. She feels my forehead.

"Your temperature isnt hotter then usual."

She looks deep in thought and suddenly she gasps.

"Have you slept with Nathan yet?"

"Yes?"

I blush and fiddle with my thumbs.

"When?"

"A few weeks ago?"

Aubrie gasps again and runs off.

Wait.

Does she think im...

I burst out laughing. I cant be pregnant. Shes such a drama queen. My laughing dies down when the doctor and Aubrie walk in.

"Hi doctor!"

She smiles at me.

"Hello! I heard you werent feeling well what seems to be the problem?"

"Well I've been really nauseous and dizzy latley. I'm feeling pretty tired right now."

She nods her head and checks my temperature and blood pressure.

"All is good, but just to be sure take this."

She hands me a box and I look down at it. It's a pregnancy test.

I took my eyes and sigh as I get out of bed. I go into the bathroom and do ad the instructions say. Now I wait 5 minutes. Aubrie is with me in here and we sit on the counter.

"I cant believe you made me take that."

"Girl! You could be pregnant!"

"I'm not pregnant!"

I say that with certainty but in my head panic starts to creep up. What if I am pregnant? I'm to young! What if Nathan dosent want kids? I am not ready!

I hear my timer go off and I turn it off. I take a deep breath and look down.

Nathan's POV

I cant believe I have to do this. I knew that this business trip was going to be bad, but this exceeded all my expectations.

I'm all the way in LA with the waxing moon pack. Right now I want to go use a bottle of mouthwash and scrub my mouth clean. I'm in alliance with the waxing moon pack but the waxing moon pack and I are not in alliance with the waning moon pack. We need to take them down before they join with the blood moon pack. So what is there weakness?

Their Luna.

I'm kissing their Luna. Their Luna is not loyal to the pack or her mate. If we can bait the Alpha we can take him down. This was not my idea.

I hear a camera click and I stop kissing her. I turn and see Alex. Oh my gosh he is going to tell Ari. I'm screwed. If I leave the plan will fail, if the plan fails I loose an alliance. If I loose and alliance we could loose the war. And if I loose the war it means Ari and the pack could die.

The Luna kisses me again for another few minutes.

I feel someone grab my shirt and throw me across the room. I immediately stand in fighting position.

I see the alpha charging towards me but I hear guns go off and he is shot before he can get to me. When he heals it will be human healing because of the wolfs bane. We soaked them for long enough so his wolf wont come out for 10 years and even then it will be weak.

The Luna looks at me and smiles. She jumps in my arms and kisses me again. I take her off of me and I walk away. I cant wait to get a shower and brush my teeth.

Ari's POV

I shakily run a hand through my hair and grab my phone. I type in my password and I see 2 text messages from Alex.

They are pictures.

Pictures of my mate kissing a diffrent Luna.

I dial Nathan and he picks up.

"Nathan?"

"Hey! I should be coming ho-"

"I cant believe you."

"What did I do?"

"Dont play dumb! You were kissing the Luna of waning moon pack!"

"Ari let me explain."

"Explain it then."

"It was a mission. I had to get her mate mad and attack me so the waxing moon pack could shoot him with wolf's bane bullets."

"There wasnt another way?"

"The only other way was to track him down and plan an attack which would have taken weeks."

I sighed. "I'm sorry. I dont know what wrong with me."

Yes I do.

"Its okay, its just the bond makes us jealous easier."

It true but that's not the reason...

Wait. Did he just call me jealous?

"I wasnt jealous though."

He sounded offended.

"Would you like me to go back and make out with her again?"

"What?! No!"

"Ari. I dont know what's going on with you. Is it your mom? Are you just stressed?"

"I am allowed to grieve over my mom! How dare you say that! And yes I am stressed because I- I'm... I'm pregnant! I think I'm pregnant! So, stressed yes! Jealous No! Grieving yes!"

I hang up the phone.

I'm going to have a baby. What if I end up being a horrible parent? I'm too young to do this! I cant be a mom!

I run downstairs to the doctor.

"Doctor!"

"Yes luna? Are you alright?"

"I think I'm pregnant. The test said I was."

"Congagularions Luna!"

"No! Not congratulations! I'm too young! I'm not ready!"

"Let's do some more test and we will talk about it okay? For now I need you to take a deep breath."

Inhale.

Exhale.

"Okay. It's going to be fine. I'm going to be fine. The baby is going to be fine. Nathan is going to be fine. Nathan and I are going to be fine. The pack is going-"

"Luna! Come sit down and drink some water."

I sit down on the chair and I grab the water bottle. I sip at it and she prepares some stuff for test.

"First I want you to take another test and then we are going to take your blood."

I nod my head and take the package from her. I go into the bathroom and follow the instructions again. I walk out and after 5 minutes she looks at it and nods her head. She writes something down on a clipboard and she wraps the plastic around my forearm.

A few minutes later she goes to test the blood and I mind link Aubrie. I need her.

A few secounds later she is in here.

"Any news?"

"No not yet."

I get up and start pacing. Me a mom? Ha! I'm only 19! It's fine. It was a false alarm.

I start biting my nails while pacing.

"If you keep going at that pace there will be a hole in the floor."

I stop to shoot her a glare before I keep going. I'm so lost in thought I dont hear the doctor come in.

"Luna?"

I turn towards her. Anxiety clawing my stomach.

"Your results are positive. Your pregnant. In the next 2 weeks we can do an ultrasound to see how far along you are."

I'm pregnant.

Tears fill my eyes and I burst out sobbing.

"I'm s- so scared. I want Nathan."

Aubrie hugs me and I rest my head on her shoulder while she runbs my back trying to comfort me.

Its moments like these where I wish I had my mother.

*****A/N*****

Was it to early for her to be pregnant? If so please tell me it is and I will fix it! I am pretty confident in my writing though.

Any guesses on the gender?

Thank you so much for reading! 😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 19K 26
Then it hit me. The scent of my mate. The one I'd love and spend the rest of my days with. "Mine," he growled. I was forced up against the wall as he...
153K 2.7K 26
Nathan and Autumn been bestfriends for a really long time. Autumn always liked Nathan in a way that she doesn't want to admit to anyone and Nathan al...
463K 11K 28
From nerdy to bad-ass. Ariella Stone is heading back to her pack after three years. She lost weight and recieved medication for her pimples. She has...
9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...