Three Brothers and a Ghost [S...

Door iPurplelistic

[If you haven't already, read the first book 'Three Brothers And A Sister'] [This book is the sequel to the f... Meer

Chapter 1 Getting the Hang of Things
Chapter 2 Visitors
Chapter 3 Hopeful
Chapter 4 She Did It
Chapter 5 I Did It
Chapter 6 Convincing
Chapter 7 An Old Friend
Chapter 8 Guardian Angel

Authors Note

756 6 0
Door iPurplelistic

Hiiii friends!! Just a quick authors note (A/N)!!

This is the long awaited sequel to my other book Three Brothers and A Sister! So check out that book first and then come back when you are finished!

I am so grateful for the amount of support and love I have on my other book after all these years!! I hope this book will make up for lost time and will live up to your expectations!

Just a couple of notes:

- Keep in mind that the first book (Three Brothers and A Sister) was written such a long time ago! I wasn't the best writer back then (haha)! Hopefully I can make this book a little bit better! And hopefully it'll make more sense! Hahaha :)

- And also the POV's are labeled at the top with just the names! So if it just says Ponyboy in bold, that means it's his POV!

With that being said, I hope you love and enjoy this sequel!

Thank you so much for reading!!

Byyee! :)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

66.5K 1.1K 68
I was sitting there quietly while all my friends came and sat down. As I started spacing off I heard a loud slap I quickly turned around and saw Dall...
251K 5.7K 38
You're part of the Curtis family, the third child - two years older than Ponyboy. You all get along quite nicely, they've taught you everything you n...
7.6K 103 30
Dallas Winston has a 16 year old sister that lives at home with their dad. She is good friends with Quinn Curtis, Soda's twin as well as Kasey Randl...
59.5K 957 148
So basically just the good ol' imagines, You put your requests to me of what you guys would like to read and which character and I write it, I will l...