Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)

parkjiminohsehun द्वारा

Laura has been cast in a music video with BTS and gets to stay with them for an entire summer...what more cou... अधिक

1 ♡ Beginning
2 ♡ Talent
3 ♡ Cookies
4 ♡ Bliss
5 ♡ First
6 ♡ Flow
7 ♡ Jukebox
8 ♡ Beautiful
9 ♡ Coffee
10 ♡ Misunderstanding
11 ♡ Cheater
12 ♡ Close
14 ♡ Warmth
15 ♡ Blended
16 ♡ Awards
17 ♡ Confession
18 ♡ Haruman
19 ♡ Yours
20 ♡ Truth
21 ♡ Healing
22 ♡ Tears
23 ♡ Last

13 ♡ Blossom

10.6K 318 280
parkjiminohsehun द्वारा

Jimin's POV

"What bit did you like best? Mine I bet"

"Ha, yours is alright I guess" she rolled her eyes at me.

"Just alright?!" I pouted, edging my face a little closer to hers.

She continued looking into my eyes and I failed to notice that my pout turned into a smile as I got lost in hers.

For a moment our eyes shifted side to side while admiring each other.

This is it. I'll do it right this time.

My feelings took over as I tilted my head, examining her lips.

They were too tempting not to kiss.

I moved in a little closer in order to finally steal our first kiss but then Hobi just had to arrive.

"JIMIN-AH!" he called from the door, which made Laura and I quickly separate.

J-Hope wae?

Every.

Damn.

Time.

His smiley expression crumbled away as he realised that he had just walked in on an intimate moment, he gasped "Mianhae! I did it again." before slapping his head.

We both stared at him blankly, while silently judging.

He awkwardly looked at us both "Uh...I just wanted to remind you that Miranda will be here soon. Jimin, Jin wants you to help bring in the food bags and Laura, please round up the others."

We obeyed Hobi's orders and parted.

Laura's POV

Oh J-Hope...not again.

They went off to help Jin while I went round to each of the other boys' rooms to tell them to get ready.

Suga was the last boy I went to tell because his room was at the end of the corridor.

I knocked on his door.

From inside he mumbled a "Mm, come in."

I opened the door and he swivelled round in his desk chair to check who it was, surprised at my presence.

"Laura-ah! What brings you to my room?" he smirked while raising an eyebrow.

Aishhhh this guy is seriously a byuntae (pervert).

"Just wanted to remind you to get ready 'cause Miranda should be here any minute."

I was just about to close the door before he interrupted "Wait, come here for a minute. I want your opinion on something."

I hesitated for a moment before cautiously entering his room, closing the door behind me.

I looked around. His room was kind of dark, being lit only by a little table lamp that glowed onto his polluted desk of notepads and pens. He had a shelf on top of his bed stacked up with notebooks - probably songbooks - and albums. To the left of his bed was a chest of drawers with a pile of beanies on top. He had at least a dozen beanies.

He was sitting at his desk where his computer was, along with hundreds of wires and musical electronics he likes to play with.

Patting the edge of his bed he invited me over to join him. It was right next to his desk, which made up for the lack of seating arrangements in his room.

"I was just working on a new song, I want your opinion on it."

I plopped down next to him and he pushed a notepad across the desk towards me.

"I can't read Hangul" I laughed.

"Oh...well let me rap it to you then"

He scribbled down the lyrics in English for me to read, while he rapped in Korean.

I gulped as soon as he opened his mouth.

(Suga's rap in let me know)

~Suddenly, in my eyes,

Rain wells up, you well up,

I see you even when I breathe,

Love blooms, like cherry blossoms,

But burns and becomes ashes,

Hey girl I know the conclusion you made by yourself,

Your hand, your body, your body heat,

That was hotter than the equator,

I'm still here, on repeat on top of the disappeared tune,

I'm turning by myself on top of this music that has ended~

His voice made me melt inside.

As I read the lyrics I thought of Jimin. This time, it really did seem like he was going to kiss me. The first time in the elevator...he tried to do it then too, right?

"Wooooow."

"What did you think?"

"Your voice is really soothing, it could put me to sleep...in a good way."

His face brightened up.

"And your lyrics" I said while scrolling back through them "Love blooms, like cherry blossoms, but burns and becomes ashes" I repeated "...they're really good."

"You're the first person to hear them."

I shrugged "I must be special."

"You are special."

Namjoon suddenly entered the room.

"Aiiish! Namjoon, don't you knock? I could have been changing or we could have been making out or something!"

Namjoon and I exchanged a wide-eyed look.

I gulped.

What was Suga implying there?

"Uh...yeah...Miranda's here, so come on." He walked off leaving the door open.

Before we left Suga grabbed my hand.

"Hey, after dinner wanna come back here so I can show you the melody?"

I shrugged "Sure."

We started walking down the hall "What's the name of the song by the way?"

"Hmm...I haven't thought of one yet."

"Oh, well make sure to let me know when you do."

"Yeah I'll let you...wait. That's it." He stopped.

I continued walking but realised I was walking alone. I turned around and looked at him confused. "What?"

"That's the perfect name for the song!"

"What is?"

"Let me know."

"Wow, really?"

"Yesss!" He walked up to me and squeezed me in a tight hug.

I smiled to myself.

I just named a BTS song.

He comfortably held my hand as we walked down to dinner.

Jimin's POV

We sat around the table and Miranda decided to sit next to me. I was going to save that seat for Laura but she arrived late with Suga...holding hands.

Wait, I nearly kiss her earlier and now he's holding her hand?

What is this?!

She let go of his hand to hug Miranda and then sat on the other side of her. Suga hyung sat next to her while the others sat opposite us.

We ate well and Miranda openly spoke about her break up with Hunseoh. She had noticed that he'd been a little weird lately, and had discovered herself that he was cheating.

We also told her about our encounter with the black haired girl in the shopping centre. She told us that she knew that the girl worked with Hunseoh at the radio station, which is where Hobi and I saw them kiss.

They were in a serious relationship until he started working there, where she felt that he started to act strange. She started to notice that he'd keep cutting their phone calls short when she went to work away and when they did spend time together he became preoccupied with his phone.

She figured that it was because he took interest in the other girl and this is when she started to get quite upset at the table.

We all tried comforting her and I told her it'd take time but she'll soon get over it because she has so much more to look forward to. She's a gorgeous girl and is bubbly and kind, she can snap up any guy she wants.

Laura's POV

I helped Namjoon doing dishes while the others continued to talk at the table.

"What were you doing in Yoongi's room eh?"

"Oh my god, NOTHING."

"It didn't look like nothing." He teased.

"He just showed me a song."

"A song? Whoa, you must be special."

I thought back to when I was in Yoongi's room.

~Flashback

"You are special."

~End of flashback.

"Ooh look at you with Yoongi and Jimin, just where do you have the time for them both?"

"Shut up."

He laughed "Anything new with you and Jimin?"

I sighed "Earlier it seemed like he wanted to kiss me, but then J-Hope interrupted...again. But looking at him now, he and Miranda are getting awfully close."

"Nah, he so likes you."

"How can you be sure?"

He gave me an are you kidding me? face.

"Are you guys done yet?" Jimin shouted from the table at us.

"See? Impatient." Namjoon stated, then mouthed "First sign!" while holding a single finger up.

...

It was almost 8pm and I had to walk past the balcony as I was heading my way back to Suga's room.

I saw two figures leaning on the edge looking out at the night sky.

I thought that it was two of the guys at first, until I realised that one figure has long hair. It was Miranda and...the guy laughed. I could recognise that adorable giggle anywhere. She was with Jimin.

She mentioned earlier that Jimin's been really understanding about the Hunseoh thing. That's probably why they're talking outside...alone.

I sighed. He kept saying inaudible things that made her laugh.

I want him to make me laugh like that.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't bring my mood down. It looked like they were having a good time out on the balcony.

Why was I feeling really off edge about it? I mean it's a good thing that he's cheering her up but why am I getting so jealous?

I shouldn't be worried, she's like 2 years older than him...and he has a fetish for being called oppa.

Oh that's not it, I'm just making lame excuses now.

Then again, they do have a thing for noonas. Apart from Suga, I've read somewhere that he's the one that they'd expect to go for younger girls.

Hm, no wonder. He is four years older than me.

I went to listen in on their conversation.

I know it's wrong but I can't help it okay!

She giggled "You're older than me? No? Then that makes me your noona."

Ugh...are you serious? She's flirting with my Jimin?

Wait...he's not even mine.

I dragged myself back over to find Suga, back in his room.

We chilled. I listened through his headphones to the melody of 'Let Me Know' and some of his pre-debut raps. He also showed me how to make a beat on his music maker machine thing.

I then went wondering into his book collection.

"You like to read, huh?"

"Yeah, when I'm not producing...or sleeping."

I let out a small laugh, trailing my finger along his bookshelf before meeting with his body. He was standing right in front of me.

I was slightly taken aback as we just looked at each other.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Um..." I began, feeling a little hesitant about what he could ask next "...Sure."

"Do you...uh..." He scratched the back of his neck.
"...wanna go out sometime?"

I opened my mouth but hesitated. He lost hope for my answer and began to frown.

I suddenly got a text. The loud noise broke the awkward silence for a moment.

"Bear with me."

I opened the text from Miranda.

Miranda: Mianhae, I didn't say goodnight because I had to rush home! Thank you for having me over. The boys were really welcoming, I hope to get to know them more! Especially Jimin, it's been so nice talking to someone like that. He's a good listener and he really understands me, he's been amazing! ^^

UGH. He's MY amazing.

I stuffed my phone back in my pocket without replying.

Impulsively, I replied to him "Yeah Yoongi, let's go out. Right now."

His face was half shocked, half relieved at my answer.

Jimin's POV

Earlier on, I showed Miranda the balcony where we spoke more. The night sky was beautiful and as she went on and on about Hunseoh I just daydreamed about Laura being with me with my arm around her, looking out at the illuminating sky and enjoying each other's company.

After Miranda left I sat with the maknae line and they kept pestering me.

Taehyung looked me straight in the eye "Stop being such a boy and ask her out already!"

"I don't want to."

"Stop lying to yourself." He slapped my arm "After today, I can confirm that you like her. Hobi told us about walking in on you two earlier."

I facepalmed "Hobi..."

"In my room as well, ew."

Jungkook joined in on the conversation "You better hurry up or she'll take interest in someone else...Suga hyung has his eyes on her too, you know."

"Yeah, they've been in his room for hours!"

"Knowing Suga hyung, he's probably making movements to her right about now."

"But I don't even know if she likes me like that."

I could tell from their faces that they were not impressed with my reply.

"You are seriously blind it's obvious that you're her bias."

I am her bias.

"What have you got to lose?"

"You mean besides my dignity and pride?"

"Oh come on, you gotta get in there before it's too late."

Maybe I should confess.

I strode down confidently to Suga's room and stumbled into them exiting his room.

I shifted back a little into the corridor to give them some space.

She looked at me blankly.

I have to confess.

"Laura, are you busy now?"

"Um, kinda. I'm going out with Yoongi."

He took hold of her hand "Yeah, on a date."

Wait, what?

-----------------------------!!!

END OF CHAPTER

HahahahahaHA wae wae waeeee

Jimin and Suga and now Miranda ohhhh things are really starting to turn. What's going to happen? Laura is now going "on a date" with Suga, Miranda is starting to take interest in Jimin...hehehe.

Bangtan be looking like sailors, so hotttt. I'm upset that Jungkook didn't get to perform with them:( they got to wear red suits which is his fave colour and he would have looked so handsome!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, make sure to vote for it and comment what ya think ^^

Please check out my one shot/other stories :D

-Lauraaaa c:

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

91 22 21
Park Jimin, the member of the biggest boy band BTS, falls madly in love with a college going student, May (the reader). But he's scared.. scared that...
44.7K 1.7K 61
Sequel to Did you really just like my post? After moving to South Korea for a one year long teaching job, Y/N begins a relationship with none other t...
536K 11.4K 41
Kim Hyerin(you) is a famous actress. You have a cousin in a famous boy idol group, BTS. You even a fan of them but you never met them personally exce...
1.4K 144 25
Sarah meets her favourite celebrities crush aka Kim Taehyung, and her job was to interview him.... But due to some unfortunate bending of events ..th...