Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

45 - #22 First Day Of AE

6.9K 277 248
By OllveyCrage

[Your Point of View]

I was currently writing notes on my journal when I was interrupted by a knock. I stood up to open the door and saw Erina standing there. “Ohayou Yama-”

“Ah Good morning, just call me (Reader) or (Nickname).” I said then smiled.

“Uhm.. O-okay... (Reader)-chan.” Erina said blushing.

“Come in.” I said then she did so I prepared a tea. “What brings the goddess here?” I asked while she was sitting on my chair.

“Are you one of my father’s spies?” she asked as I serve her the tea.

“What? No.” I said then laughed. “I’m actually neutral. Azami-dono thinks highly of my skills and asked me to join Central.” I then leaned on the wall and saw Erina sipping the tea.

“But I refused, I don’t want my friends to think I’m a traitor.” I said.

“I have noticed that you have been doing anything to protect them.” Erina said which made me surprised.

“The first time, you shut the crowd that was criticizing Yukihira-kun in his Shokugeki with Mito-san.”

“I’m surprised you still remember that.” I said smiling. “I don’t want any of my close friends or loved ones to be judge like that.”

“And if you were the one who’s being bullied by them I’d protect you.” I said then Erina looked surprised.

“Will you... Will you help me teach them?” Erina asked blushing. “P-Please (Reader)-chan?” she said which made me surprised.

“Wait did the Erina-sensei just told me please?” I said teasing.

“I told you to not call me that!” she yelled blushing so I put both my hands in the air.

“Sure, Sure. But are you seriously asking me that right now?” I asked then she raised a brow at me. “Fine, I’ll help you but you should treat me to a coffee.”

“Alright then put this on.” she said and gave me a bag. I took it and scanned it.

“EEHHHHHHHHHHH?!” I yelled then she laughed at me before going out of my room.

'Why the hell should I wear this teacher outfit. What? Are we cosplaying right now? This won’t look good on me!!' I sighed before wearing it and came out.

Erina was waiting outside my room for me already wearing the teacher outfit. “I had expected that it would look good on you.” She said smiling.

“Wear this too.” she said and made me wear an eyeglass with black frame. I then followed her while she was holding a stick(?).

[3rd Person’s Point of View]

Erina went inside the cafeteria while you stayed outside. “Yes, that’s why you all must prepare. Prepare so that you can be flexible when you get there!” Erina said so you
peeked inside.

“For the next seven days until our departure, we’ll hold a Hokkaido seminar for you!” Erina said.

“Wait? What’s with the sexy teacher get-up?” Yuki said blushing which made you giggle.

“Nakiri-san who do you mean by we?” Megu asked then you saw Erina looking at her back.

“E-Eh? Where is she?” Erina asked blushing then locked eyes with you by the doorway. “(Reader)-chan come here! I thought you were following me!”

You went inside, “Gee, Erina I can teach them just by wearing my normal outfit. Why did you make me wear this anyway?” you replied pouting then went beside her.

/A-N: Alright, so for today. Let’s pretend that this is you.

“Wow!” Soma then smiled smugly. “You look good in that outfit (Reader)!” Soma said laughing so you knocked his head.

‘(R-Reader)...’ Shun thought blushing while staring at you.

Ahem...” Megumi cleared her throat trying hard not to stare at you.

'She looks great~' Ryoko thought while smiling.

“(Reader) and I have been exposed to a wide variety of ingredients from across the country since childhood.”

“Those from Hokkaido were no exception. We are going to impart our knowledge to you. We’re giving you more ammunition!” Erina said.

“Also!” Erina said hitting her palm with the stick.

Daigo and Yuki then shivered. “I’ll be a bit harsh, but I will not allow any complaining.”

“W-W-What about you (Reader)-chan? Are you going-”

You then fixed your eyeglasses and stared at Yuki. “If Erina’s harsh then I should spoil you guys.” you said.

“Do not spoil them (Reader)-chan!” Erina yelled. “I won’t buy you coffee!” She yelled again so you pouted.

“Well, guess I should be harsh then?” You then put a hand on your waist. “We trust you will keep up?” you asked.

“Yes!!” Marui, Yuki, Shoji and Daigo said in unison while shivering.

“Potatoes. These are essential in any discussion of Hokkaido’s culinary scene.” Erina said while holding out a potato.

“Hokkaido produces 80 percent of the nation’s potatoes.” you said. “There are 5o varieties grown there.”

“To start, I’ll have you memorize the characteristics of all the varieties.” Erina said.

“Huh?! All 5o variet--” you then hold Yuki’s chin.

“I believed we asked you not to complain, right?” you asked smiling.

“H-Hai! Gomenasai (Reader)-sensei!” Yuki replied.

“After we’re done with potatoes, I’ll hammer in knowledge of all other ingredients unique to Hokkaido, such as vegetables, seafood, beef, and wild game.” Erina said while waving some paper on the air.

“But there’s only a week left!” Daigo said.

“What? You can tell me if you want to be expelled right now.” you said smiling.

“N-no! I’m sorry.” Daigo replied.

“That’s right! Put your backs to it!” Erina yelled.

“Ah, Look it’s Iku-chan.” you said pointing by the doorway then Erina pulled you with her.

“Mito-san! Aldini Brothers! You all should attend our seminar, too!” Erina said waving the stick in front of them.

“Huh? / Us, too?” Taku and Isa asked.

“Yo, Taku-chan, Isa-chan, Iku-chan.” you greeted waving at them.

“Y-Yo... What’s with that outfit?” Iku asked.

“Ah, Erina made me wear them. I feel uncomfortable though.” you said then Soma ruffled your hair.

“You look good in that!” Soma said so you pinched his arm. “I-Ittai!”

“Is that how you treat your sensei?” you asked while staring at him.

‘Damn... Hot.’ Soma thought blushing while he shook his head.

“You have nothing to lose if you listened right?” Erina asked the three.

“Yeah?” They replied.

“Toyohiro, Snowden, Kita Hime, Sayaka, May Queen.” Erina recited.

'I wonder if (Reader) will compliment me if I memorized this~' Ryoko thought as she hummed while taking down notes.

'Megumi focus! (Reader)-sensei is doing her best to teach you.' Megumi thought as she slapped her cheeks.

“Toya, Kita Akari, Kona Fubuki, Early Starch.” you said pointing out the pictures.

“Why do you look like this doesn’t concern you?” Erina asked Soma.

“You should attend too Soma.” you said smiling.

‘I’m getting distracted by you y’know?’ Soma thought while staring at you.

“Fine, fine.” Soma said. “But you know, will this really help in the exams? We don’t even know-”

“Everything we’re teaching you will become useful. I already know what’s coming.” you said.

“There’ll always be a way to come up with an answer, just like you’ve always done.” Erina said.

“We’re going to find a way. These people are capable of that.” Erina said.

“No, we won’t let you leave until you memorize them!” you told Shoji, Yuki and Daigo.

“Ehhh?” they panicked which made you smile.

That night you gathered everyone at the cafeteria. “Guys, I won’t be taking the advancement exams.” you said.

“Eh? / What do you mean? / How? / Is that even possible?” they asked.

“Yeah, Azami-dono asked me to become one of the judges. But don’t tell anyone I’m going to help you guys out.” you replied then they nodded.

“I already have the list of your groups and halls.” you said. “They’re going to weed you out but trust me I already have a plan.”

Megu and Soma smiled. “Can you tell us what is it?” Megu asked so you shook your head.

“I can’t right now. But when you’re in that situation don’t panic and stay calm.” you said.

~🍽Advancement Exams🍽~

You arrived at Hokkaido and snow was piled everywhere. And you decided to call your father.

“Dad, did you bring some men?” you asked.

; Of course, I’ll do everything for my lovely daughter.” you Dad replied.

“How about the ingredients?” you asked.

; Packed already, just wait for it.”

“Thanks Dad. I’m gonna hang up.” you said as he said bye.

Soma and Yuki swam in the snow while Shoji and Daigo threw snowballs at Marui.

Shun and Ryoko were calmly admiring the snow.

Kurokiba, Alice and Megu were standing beside the bus.

“What? Are you guys here to play!?” you yelled.

Eek!!! (Reader)-sensei.” Yuki, Marui and Daigo muttered shaking.

'Ah~ (Reader)-sensei's perfect.' Ryoko thought smiling.

'I wonder if (Reader)-sensei's getting cold...' Megumi thought while staring at you.

'I knitted a scarf for (Reader)~ I hope she likes it!' Alice thought while rummaging through her bag.

“Is now the time to be frolicking with snow?!” Erina yelled.

“We’re sorry, Erina-sensei!” they said in unison looking gloomily.

You felt your phone vibrate so you took it out and went beside Megu.

“Is something wrong (Reader)-chan?” Megu asked. You looked at your phone and smiled.

“It’s already there.” you muttered. “Ah, sorry Megu-chan nothing’s wrong. It’s damn cold though.” you stated.

'Now's my time!' Megumi and Alice thought.

You and Alice were surprised when Megumi held your hand. “I hope this can keep you warm. (Reader)-sensei!” Megumi said determined.

“Ah~ Thank you Megu-chan.” you replied holding her hands too.

Megumi and Alice stared at each other. Alice huffed her cheeks while glaring at Megumi who was getting scared.

“(Reader)-chan, here.” Alice huffed and gave you a scarf.

You thanked her before taking it. “Did you knit this? How cute.” you commented and gave her a head pat.

Alice giggled, liking the attention you were giving her.

Then you heard a car honking. “Ah, my ride’s here. See you guys.” you said then rushed inside the car.

'Aww... She left.' they all thought sadly.

After some time, you arrived at the meeting place. “Yamaguchi-sama here.” someone called out so you went to see who it was. “Your father sent me.” he said.

“Here’s the plan, when someone goes out of that building pretend, you’re passing by and give them those salmons.” you said then he nodded.

“Roger that Yamaguchi-sama.” they said so you smiled.

“I’ll take my leave then.” you replied then went to the first examination hall.

“I have been waiting for you Yamaguchi-sama.” An old lady said. She’ll be the one who’ll judge the group where Soma will be. “I am Hiroi.”

“Sorry, did you wait long? I had to take care of some unfinished business.” you replied then she laughed.

“No, it’s fine Yamaguchi-sama. Let’s head to the examination place?” she asked as you nodded and followed her.

“So, I guess you guys are on my team.” Yukihira Soma said then laughed. “They weren’t really subtle about it, huh?”

“This means all of us rebels are being grouped up.” Yuki said while giggling.

“But why include Alice-san and Kurokiba-kun?” Megumi asked.

“(Reader) told us about it, right Tadakoro?” Soma asked so Megumi nodded.

“It’s all fine by me! It’s a good opportunity to stick it to Uncle Azami.” Alice said. “Right, Ryo-kun?” she asked.

“Uh-huh.” Kurokiba answered.

“Are the other dormitory residents and Takumi’s crew in a different room?” Soma asked.

“Yeah. Mito-san and Arato-san are in the same boat like us, too.” Megumi replied “They’ve all probably been put into teams like us, too.”

“Erina-sama!” a man in black suit called which made everyone look at them. “Erina-sama, you are on this team.” the man said.

Erina then walked towards the group she was assigned to. “Oh, Erina-sama! / What an honor! / It’ll be a pleasure to work with you.” the girls greeted.

Erina then locked eyes with Soma. “So Erina-cchi will be separated from us so that she can safely pass the first stage.” Yuki muttered.

“If Erina is here where is (Reader)-chan?” Alice asked.

“Oh, she didn’t tell you?” Soma asked then they looked at the door opening.

“Hi, everyone!” Hiroi yelled. “I am Hiroi, a Totsuki instructor and this room’s examiner. Today I am with Yamaguchi (Reader)-sama.” she said clapping her hands together.

Everyone was looking at them or specifically at Yamaguchi (Reader) who was wearing a black chef uniform while her hair was tied into a bun.

“Why is (Nickname) with that old hag?” Kurokiba said; who was normally wearing a poker face was now showing a surprised reaction.

'She looks really good~' Alice and Megumi thought smiling. Soma wore a smug face while Erina met your gaze. You winked at her causing her to blush.

"Kyah Yamaguchi-sama winked at me." / "No she winked at me." / "Nah uh- at me." / "Hey, shut up she obviously winked at me." the girls on Erina's team said.

“The topic for this room is salmon!” Hiroi said. “You’ll pass if you can create a salmon dish that meets our standards.” she added raising a finger.

“Yay, salmon! / What Director Azami made? / Thank God.” the students sighed relieved.

“Hey, aren’t we lucky to have this topic? I mean we have the seafood specialist, Kurokiba-kun on our team!” Yuki exclaimed.

“He did win a Shokugeki that had salmon as the theme.” Megumi beamed.

“And you grew up in a port town too Megumi!” Yuki grinned. “Yeah, we can do this!”

“You all attended Azami-dono’s special class, right?” (Reader) asked while leaning on the wall. Everyone turned their heads at her.

“Huh? W-We didn’t take any-” Yuki protested but was cut off by Hiroi.

“As long as you can reproduce that dish you learned in that class, you’ll pass without a problem. Am I right Yamaguchi-sama?” Hiroi asked.

“Yeah, just stay calm and start cooking.” (Reader) replied.

“Yes, Ma’am.” the students cheerfully answered.

“Hm, I see.” Alice answered while her arms crossed. “Talk about obvious.”

“H-hmph! Underhanded bastards! We’ll turn the tables on them!” Yuki replied.

“Yeah, we’ll pass as long as we can make something good!” Megumi replied.

“But why salmon?” Soma asked while putting his hand on his chin.

“Fall is when salmon is in season. Right now, there wouldn’t be as much of a haul and the quality will be lower. Choosing salmon as the topic doesn’t make any sense.”
Kurokiba said which made Alice agree.

Then the door opened, the men in black came in while giving the students boxes of salmons.

“Oh, but look! All the salmon being handed out look really top notch.” Megumi exclaimed.

“You’re right!” Yuki beamed. “Totsuki Academy isn’t too shabby.”

“This is for your team.” the man said placing the box at Soma’s counter. (Reader) then went behind Hiroi who was currently smirking.

“You’ve got to be kidding. / No way. / This won’t work. Thi-

“Look at (Reader) but don’t let anyone notice.” Soma said. Then they all looked at Hiroi or rather (Reader). (Reader) put an index finger on her lips.

Soma, Megu and Yuki smiled which made Alice and Kuro confused.

“Every team now has their ingredients, correct?” Hiroi said smiling. “You have until sundown. Let the cooking begin!” she yelled.

“Make the best salmon dish possible!” (Reader) stated. “Hey! If they don’t like what they were given, they can find their own salmon, right?” (Reader) asked.

Hiroi nodded. “Of course, Yamaguchi-sama! But It’s impossible for them to pass now.” she said.

“Now that I think about it, I saw a market NEARBY HERE.” (Reader) said then gave Soma a meaningful look.

While Hiroi was busy talking with the other students, (Reader) went to Soma’s counter.

“Do you think we can find it?” Soma asked.

“Of course.” (Reader) whispered. Hiroi then looked at (Reader). “Heh~ Good luck.”

(Reader) then went to sit on a chair while fiddling with her phone.

“All right! We’ll be the ones who’ll make the best dish in this room!” Soma said. “Everyone, go!” Soma yelled as they ran outside.

“Hey! Don’t act like you’re the leader here.” Alice replied.

“Let’s come back before sundown.” Soma yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 181 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
3.2K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...
14.6K 447 16
"𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕤...𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕠." 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗲, 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝘂...
416K 15.6K 101
A girl, brought by Nakamura Azami into the world of culinary, a girl who can tell by her unique eyes the flavor of any palate, however she herself do...