Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

Od OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... Viac

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

43 - ♥ Eishi's Class

7.4K 306 368
Od OllveyCrage

{3rd Person’s Point of View}

You kept losing the game yesterday with the Nakiris. Alice wanted to hang out for the night, sleep-over party was her reason.

Erina didn’t want her cousin to spend more time with her, but she couldn’t do anything.

And now, you were in class with Soma and Megumi.

“The class format has changed a lot since Central was founded too.” Soma said while arms were crossed.

“Yeah, there are no more classes where you come up with your own dishes. They’re all about following recipes to a T.” Megu replied.

“They really don’t plan on letting us cook what we want.” Soma said. “In any case, why are you here (Reader)? I heard you’re already excused from classes.”

“I’m bored, besides it’s Ei-senpai’s class today. I want to see him.” you said then went under the teacher’s counter.

“Ei-senpai? You mean--” Soma’s words were cut off when someone entered the room.

“The instructor who had been in charge of this class was dismissed dues to his claims that he couldn’t follow Central’s directives.”

“Due to that, a substitute instructor will undertake the demonstration today. The lesson will be a basis for the true gourmet dining Central espouses.”

“Pay full attention and learn the material. The instructor will be coming in now.”

“Ehhhh!!?? / The first seat... / Tsukasa Eishi!” the students mumbled.

“Konnichiwa, I’m the Elite Ten’s 1st Seat, Tsukasa Eishi. I don’t know if you all know me. I’ll be preparing a few dishes today. I’d like you all to model my methods when you make these dishes.”

“Etto... I’m supposed to have a student volunte--HyaAhhh!” Eishi shrieked when you held his leg.

“Konbanwa Ei-sensei.” you said smiling mischevously and stood up.

“(R-Reader)-chan?!” Eishi asked so you nodded.

“I came to join your class, Ei-senpai, Soma said he wants to volunteer.” you replied smiling. Eishi looked away and his gaze landed on Soma.

“Yukihira Soma... You attend this class, I see.” Eishi said.

I’ll be your assistant.” Soma said. “That’s fine, right?”

“I’ll ask you for your help, then. And... (Reader)-chan please don’t stare at me I’m getting nervous.” Eishi said so you laughed.

“Gomen, I was admiring Ei-senpai’s smile.” you teased then he blushed and looked away.

“I’ll be demonstrating five French amuse bouche dishes today. I’ll be preparing all of them at the same time. Yukihira, you’ll be preparing the ingredients. Well, let us begin.” Eishi said.

You began to cook while everyone else was focused on watching.

~ ( ⚔ ) ~

“Okay, let’s have you all make the same dishes within the same amount of time.” Eishi said raising an index finger.

“Excuse me!” you yelled so they all looked at you and moved away. “Ei-senpai!! I’ve done it~” you said then presented your dish.

“Woah! / As expected, / So fast! / That’s Yamaguchi-sama for you!”

“Well done (Reader)-chan.” Eishi said smiling so you smiled too.

~ ( ⚔ ) ~

“Good job Soma-kun, (Reader)-chan!” Megu said.

“You too, Tadakoro!” Soma said.

“Meguuu~” you called out as you ran to hug her.

“That was amazing (Reader)-chan, Soma-kun, you both handled all that work with ease.” Megumi said and hugged back blushing.

“Well, I wouldn’t call it ‘with ease’. Central’s not too shabby, either.” Soma said.

“Ah, Regional Cooking RS will be in the next round of survivor hunt Shokugeki!” Megu said while reading the text on her phone.

“Really?” Soma asked.

“I’m going to go call the chief!” Megu said as she hurriedly run outside.

“Huh? Woah! You’re still here, Tsukasa-senpai?!” Soma asked then you noticed Eishi on the ground trying to stand up.

“Oh, I’d been wound up so tight that once class was over, I lost all my tension.” Eishi said sweating. “That was really scary, to cook in front of many students.”

‘Woah, Ei-senpai looks hot while sweating.’ you thought as you mentally nose bleed.

‘Gomen, gomen... Forgive me Kamisama, I’ve thought some lewd things out of nowhere.’ you thought again.

“You were impressive Yukihira.” Eishi said. “You’re more skilled than I’d thought.”

“I’m going to sleep, wake me up when Megu comes later Soma.” you said then he nodded as you sat on the floor; leaned on the wall and fell asleep.

~ ( ⚔ ) ~

“(Reader)... (Reader)...” Someone called out so you slowly opened your eyes. “You’re finally awake.” It was Shun. He was sitting on the floor while leaning on your bed.

“Huh? What happened? Where am I?” You asked then sat up. You found yourself inside your room. ‘When and How did I get here?’

“The first seat brought you here.” Shun replied asking the question inside your mind.

‘Ei-senpai did? He carried me here? Ack-’ you thought but stopped when you saw Shun looking at you.

“Ah thanks for letting me know, and for waking me up!” you replied then smiled.

“It’s been so long since we talked with each other.” Shun said so you nodded.

“How have you been Shun?” you asked him then he looked at you.

“I’m fine.” Shun replied then you stared at him.

“So, Uhm... Why’d you wake me up?” you asked then he stood up and took something on your table.

“Here.” Shun said then gave it to you. It was a bento box; you opened it and saw an onigiri and canned coffee.

“Dinner? Thanks!” you said then bit into one of the onigiris.

“Tadakoro-chan made it for you. We already ate dinner and everyone’s resting right now.” Shun said so you nodded.

“Thanks again Shun, Oyasumi nasai.” you said then he nodded.

“Eat well... Good night (Reader).” Shun said then headed out. You fell asleep after eating.

In the middle of night, you woke up when you heard a shuffling noise inside your room. You didn’t open your eyes because you thought it was a ghost.

‘Please don’t come near me. I’d appreciate if you’re Hanako-kun but don’t come near me!’ you prayed keeping your eyes shut.

“(Reader)-chan...” you heard that familiar voice. You didn’t open your eyes and pretended to sleep.

“I know you’re already asleep. But...” he said and kissed your forehead. “I’m jealous of the other boys around you, and also the girls.”

“I think they’re starting to like you. Even Nakiri-kun, I can see that she’s slowly liking you.”

“You’re making me crazy... I don’t know what to do.” your heart was beating fast and you didn’t want him to hear or feel it. But you also didn’t want for this moment to end.

“That time when you got lost while looking for the examination hall. I thought this was a simple infantuation from the moment I first saw you.” he chuckled softly as he carressed your hair.

“But now... I think it’s more than that.”

“Ah, I look crazy talking to myself like these. Sleep well (Reader)-chan, I like you so much.” he said and placed a kiss on your lips before pulling away.

You heard your door creaking open and then being locked.

Once you made sure he was not around, you shot your eyes open. Flustered your hand found its way to your lips.

But what flustered you even more was the system in front of you.

{Isshiki Satoshi’s Ending Story: Unlocked}

‘Senpai...’ you thought and buried your blushing face onto your pillow.

You were about to fall asleep then you heard a knock on your room again. ‘Is it Senpai again?’ you thought and stood up.

You opened the lights before opening the door. You were surprised when you saw Nakiri Erina there. “Erina-sensei what’s up?” you asked.

“I... T-There’s...” Erina couldn’t talk straight as you frowned. You let her enter your room as she sat on your bed.

“What is it?” you asked after she had calmed down.

“T-There was a spider in my room.” Erina mumbled. You wanted to laugh but you can see she was about to cry.

You didn’t tease her any further. “Alright. I’ll tell Fumio-san about this tomorrow, so she can kill the spider. But for now we need to sleep.” you told her as she stared at you; confused.

“You can sleep in my bed.” you replied grinning. “I have a sleeping mat here don’t worry.” Erina nodded slowly and laid on your bed.

You laid the sleeping mat on your floor before laying down. After a few minutes, you were fast asleep. Erina on the other hand, couldn’t sleep; she was feeling guilty.

She looked at you who was now sleeping on the floor. ‘Whenever I see (Reader)’s face before... I get really angry.’

‘Right now...’

‘She looks so peaceful sleeping.’

‘I wonder what she’s dreaming about.’

‘She’s so mysterious I can’t seem to read what she’s thinking.’

Without thinking much about it Erina had her finger tracing your eyelashes.

‘(Reader) has long eyelashes...’ she smiled but immediately flinched when you moved, shifting into another position.

‘What am I doing? I should probably sleep.’ Erina thought and closed her eyes. She heard a lizard clicking its tongue, making her startled.

She immediately took her pillows and her blanket, and placed them beside you. She laid down beside you and felt at ease, and later on drifted on to dream land.

When you woke up the next day, you were surprised to see Erina’s face, few inches away from you. Her arms were wrapped around you and her leg was tangled with yours.

You giggled quietly, “I didn’t know goddesses sleeps like this too.” you mumbled and gently removed her arms away from you.

When you succeeded, you carried her and placed her on the bed. You placed her blanket on top of her before tip-toeing towards your closet to do your daily routine.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.4M 126K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
4.7K 229 12
Asahi Nakiri x OC short story. "Ms. Eunha, if I ask you to go out. Wouldn't be a date?" "Depending on how you address. You just want me to go out," "...
482K 11K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...
12.2K 181 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)