Blacklist: Supergirl x Male r...

بواسطة PrimeofPrimes115

In this story. You are a bounty hunter that hunts down high value targets for the SAS and thier Allies. At ag... المزيد

Bio
Prologue
Red Light Of Death
Rescue Mission
Tag Team
Going Dark

The Final Confrontation

950 11 3
بواسطة PrimeofPrimes115

Today was the day Blacklist falls and Splinter ops rises. The leader of Blacklist was recently spotted near the docks in National City planning something. You and your team rendezvous at the DEO to give the agents a mission briefing as joined forces.

You: everyone listen up. Blacklist has been active all over the system, ever since they arrived here in this city, they have been crumbling. My team recently spotted the leader at the docks and he's planning something. With our joined forces, we'll assault the compound and take down the leader dead or alive. Alex, prepere your agents and await my command.

Alex: on it.

You: Team, lets head in there and weaken there defenses.

Otter: let's do this yeah?

You and your team get ready while Kara arrives and walks towards you.

Kara: hey baby, I heard your assaulting the compound of Blacklists. You don't mind if I tag along?

You: aye that's alright, you'll need to wait with your sister to await for my command. My team and I will enter and take out the leader and disrupt whatever plan he's up to first.

Kara: OK. Just be careful because well...

You: I know, that was fun last night and tbh, I don't regret it.

Kara smiles and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

Kara: let's go then.

You set out to your crew and enter the squad vehicle to head out to the compound.

You: right listen up men, we head in first to take out the leader then we call the reinforcements. Gather as much information possible to look out for High Value Targets.

Otter: aye boss, it time we took the sucker out.

You: right boys, Operation Fiddle is a go.

You and your squad head on in and take out as many guards as possible for the agents. Snipers were shot by Otter as you and Specter sabotage the comms. Section drones around the place.

Section: boys I found...

Section's comms cut off as you hear a gunshot back at the vehicle.

You: Section! The bastards found us.

Section: don't worry I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound.

Otter: I'll get to him, finish the job lads.

You: shit. Alright Specter, let's go find this shithead and hang him from a tree.

Specter: lovely, let's move.

You and Specter go behind a building as the leader steps out of the building.

You: that's him there, keep your cool and hold your fire.

The leader known as Imran Boveoski is terrorist who's mad for power and is speaking Russian.

Specter: I've got a clear shot on him.

You: wait let's see what happens.

You both wait as the leader gets warned about the scout team not reporting in.

You: shit I think they found a body, Take the shot.

Specter fires his rifle and the camera goes in slow motion as the bullet travels to Boveoski's head killing him as his men are startled.

You: Beautiful shot Spec. Shit taking fire *painful groan*

Specter: Grim!

You: I'm fine, return fire.

You got shot in the shoulder and used your other arm to shoot your pistol. The gunfight lasted 3 minutes before Supergirl and uses her heat vision melting the guns.

Kara: Surrender, its over.

You: *painful groan* bastard ahh.

Kara rushes to you as you hold your shoulder in pain while Specter holds down on the wound.

Kara: omg Y/N you've been shot!

You: use your heat vision.

Kara: what? The bullet is in your shoulder.

Specter: hold on let me try something to get it out. You may want to look away.

You: *painful groan*

Specter: got it.

The bullet drops on the ground as you hold onto your shoulder again.

Kara: just letting you know this is going to be painful.

You: I've felt worse.

Kara uses her heat vision to close the wound as you grit your teeth in pain.

Kara: better?

You: better. Thanks for saving our asses back there... Oh shit Section and Otter...

Kara: Otter and Section are fine, the Agents arrived as soon as Otter got to Section. He's being brought back to a nearby hospital.

Specter: well I'll see you back at HQ boss.

You: aye.

Specter heads off as the agents finally arrive to arrest the remaining Blacklists that are alive and put Boveoski's body in a bag for extraction.

Kara: here let me get you up.

Kara picks you up and flies you to nearby paramedics so they can check on you for any additional wounds.

You: thank you.

Kara: no need to thank me *wink*

You smile as the Paramedics clear you. Alex approaches.

Alex: well done Grim. You showed us that we really needed another team to help us.

You: thank you for letting me be a part of this team Alex. Speaking of which, I have a meeting with my buddy Ryan who's bringing someone for a top secret organisation.

Kara: another one?

You: apparently yes.

Kara: well when is this meeting.

Tomorrow we'll if I wasn't dead.

Kara: well you aren't.

Kara proceeds to kiss you in front of Alex.

Alex: Kara you know your doing it in front of everyone right.

She looks around as everyone looks at both of you.

Kara: oh sorry I couldn't help it.

You: yeah OK.

Kara *laughs* well since your finished, why not we head back home.

You: well be my guest.

Kara grins and picks you up bridal style and flies you both to her apartment.

🍋Timeskip to the bedroom:

Kara: OH Y/N, YOU MAKE ME WET!!!

you and Kara had another Lemon together as she moans in pleasure while you massage her breasts.

You: Kara *groan* the orgasm is coming!

Kara: I'M GOING TO CUM TOO OHHH YES!!!

You both orgasmed as Kara stuck her tongue in your mouth kissing while cumming.

Kara: that was loads. I feel it in me, oh yes.

You: how does it feel?

Kara: Y/N. Your cum is the best thing I felt in long time.

You: oh is it now? Maybe we should go again?

Kara: already ready for round 2...

You stick it back in as Kara moaned loudly in joy as the passionate hugging lasted for almost 2 hours... Yes you had sex with Kara for almost 2 hours. She enjoyed it... now can we move on...

Epilogue: you were sitting at a table drinking your coffee waiting for your friend Ryan and his special guest to arrive. Kara was doing work as Supergirl at the DEO so you couldn't go due to the important meeting. The door swings by as Ryan and a figure with a boonie hat and what looks to be military gear stand beside your friend.

You: Ryan buddy how is it... Wait John Price? Captain?

Ryan: oh so you know him.

Price: we do, I trained him back in bootcamp years ago.

You: it's been a while sir. I've heard about your operation.

Price: well that's why I'm here with Lieutenant Gregor (Ryan) your Splinter Ops organisation is apparently ending sadly but we were hoping you and your squad would join us.

You grin at the thought of being part of...

You: 141. Aye why not.

You shake Price's hand.

You: let's do this...

Next Chapter: MODERN WARFARE
                              OPERATION ZEALOT

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.6K 124 11
In the underbelly of Gotham City, cloaked under the dark mantle of night, prowled a figure feared by the wicked, a specter hunting those who lurk in...
2.6K 58 14
[Batfam and The Justice League and Female OC and Damian Wayne x OC] Carmen Tetch was stolen from her life at an age far too young. It was all Talia A...
29.7K 17 2
Kael didn't ask for this invasion, but he's not one to shy away from a challenge. The world's on fire, and he's got no choice but to team up with the...
198K 5.2K 85
There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. At CatCo, Snapper gave one of his reporte...