TodoDeku/KiriBaku Shorts

By enigmatic_erratum

** ACCEPTING REQUESTS ** Just your weekly dose of BNHA Yaoi Fan Ships of TodoDeku and KiriBaku tandem For re... More

DARE (TodoDeku)
Notice
PDA (KiriBaku)
DARE pt.2 (TodoDeku)
BEACH DAY (KiriBaku)
JEALOUS (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt.1 (KiriBaku)
MY HERO (TodoDeku)
PUPPY pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
SURPRISE (TodoDeku)
MERMAID (KiriBaku)
SAVED (TodoDeku)
DRUNK
FEVER (TodoDeku)
NOT A ONE SHOT
Long Time No See...
NOT ANOTHER ONE SHOT
TOO LATE (TodoDeku)
INJURY (KiriBaku)
FOREVER? Part One (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
FOREVER? Part Two (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
NOTICE
TOO LATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
GOODBYE (KiriBakuTodoDeku)
PROTECT (Baby Todoroki ver.)
LOST AND FOUND (Todoroki x Baby Midoriya)
HIDE AND SEEK (TodoDeku)
GIFT (KiriBaku)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 1(Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 1 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
BROKEN SYMBOL pt. 2 (Villain Midoriya x Todoroki)
SAVE ME pt. 2 (Villain Kirishima x Bakugo)
FIX YOU (Villain MidoKiri x Hero TodoBaku)
FIRST DATE pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
FIRST DATE pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
MINE pt. 1(TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
MINE pt. 2 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
MINE pt. 3 (TodoDeku OMEGAVERSE)
ANNOUNCEMENT
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
BEGIN AGAIN pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
HOME (TodoDeku)
LETTER (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 1 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 1 (TodoDeku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 2 (KiriBaku)
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 2 (TodoDeku)
I THINK I'LL GO ON HIATUS AGAIN...
I LOVE YOU, NERD pt. 3 (TodoDeku)
HIATUS MY ASS
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 4 (KiriBaku)
THIS ISN'T WORKING OUT ANYMORE
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 5 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 6 (KiriBaku)
LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 7 (KiriBaku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 1(TodoDeku)
ON HOLD
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.1 (TodoDeku)
BY YOUR SIDE pt. 2.2 (TodoDeku)
REMEMBER ME (TodoDeku)
FOR ME (TodoDeku)

LITTLE RED RIOT pt. 3 (KiriBaku)

1K 39 7
By enigmatic_erratum

Requested by: Crystal_Sakura245

Katsuki's eyes fluttered open and were met by the shining of the faint moonlight. Judging by where the moon is now, it had to be past midnight.

He hissed quietly when he slowly sat up, the aches on his body announcing their presence as he looked around to see that he was in Midoriya's bed and the spot next to him had been warm.

He cringed at the thought that the greenhead placed Shouto next to him when they had passed out. Sure, the three of them had grown up together and were used to sleeping on the same bed, but ever since Shouto declared Izuku as his mate and the broccoli-haired nerd acknowledged his feelings back, Katsuki had been uncomfortable hanging out with them-- especially since he used to have feelings for Izuku too.

Muffled voices roused him from the musings that got him out of bed and had him open the door to Shouto carrying a sleeping Izuku.

"Good morning," the half-and-half greeted.

"The sun ain't up yet, idiot," Katsuki replied and his eyes focused down on Izuku who looked like he won't be waking up anytime soon. "Finally knocked him out, eh?"

Katsuki reached out and combed Izuku's hair gently, earning an incoherent mumble from the greenhead as he snuggled to Shouto's body. "How long has he been asleep?"

"Not as long as the time he stayed awake," Shouto answered. "He refused to go to sleep, not until I woke up and finally managed to lull him down,"

"Good for you," Katsuki said as he walked passed him. "I'm gonna head out for a while, all that sleeping had me starving and I bet Inko-san is still up to make dinner,"

Shouto didn't respond as he got inside Izuku's room and laid him down on his bed, tucking him in.

"The hunter..." Shouto spoke, making Katsuki stop in his tracks mid-way into opening the front door. "He's been outside for quite a while,"

"Yeah..." Katsuki answered before finally proceeding outside, closing the door behind him.

***

Kirishima shivered as the cold night air breezed past him, but he didn't budge from his place as he huddled his jacket over himself and clenched his jaw to keep his teeth from clattering.

His campfire had long been gone and he had already run out of firewood to start another.

That was until he felt something warm cover his body, causing his eyes to snap up and meet familiar bright red eyes-- eyes that belonged to a familiar blond werewolf.

"I thought Deku told you to go back to the village? Why are you still here?" Katsuki asked.

"W-why... why are you outside? Are you supposed to be outside after-- after what happened?"

Katsuki scoffed. "Answering a question with another question is rude, you know,"

Kirishima looked away, unconsciously pulling the blanket closer to him-- thankful of the warmth it provided. "I--I... I couldn't go back," he mumbled. "Not when I caused you so much trouble at the short amount of time staying here..."

"Idiot," Katsuki grumbled. "Do you really think a softie like Deku would actually mean something like that?"

Kirishima looked up at him in confusion.

"The nerd was just worried," Katsuki said, "He'd always been a worry-wort, especially when it came to us... but he never meant the mean things he told you,"

Kirishima looked down. "I know that... I just... he did have a point when he said-- OUCH!"

"Keep on talking and I'd hit you again, Shitty Hair!" Katsuki snapped, raising his hand that had just karate-chopped Kirishima on the head.

Kirishima hissed in pain as he rubbed the sore spot on his head. "You could cause skull damage, you know!" he complained.

"What the hell are you saying? That's not even half of the strength I use when I hit the damned nerd," Katsuki said before sighing. "Anyway, if you don't have plans for going back to the village the hut is always an open door for you,"

"I appreciate the offer, but I'd rather just stay here," Kirishima said. "I don't think Shouto would be too happy to know that I'm still here,"

Katsuki snickered. "If the half-and-half wanted to kill you, he could've done it already," he said. "He knew you'd been camping out here the entire night,"

"H-he did?" Kirishima gulped.

"How weak do you think werewolves' sense of smell is?" Katsuki answered. "Anyway... if you don't have plans on going back to the village or showing your stupid face at the hut, might as well come with me,"

"Come... where?" Kirishima asked.

"Hunting, of course," Katsuki smirked. "I haven't had a decent hunt since you humans started going out on search parties at night,"

"Well we wouldn't have gone out like that if your kind didn't attack one of our own," Kirishima argued.

Katsuki looked down at him and for a second, his usual warm eyes turned into a piercing gaze, before he looked away. "Is that the version they told you?" he mumbled. "No wonder you guys were so intent to catch us,"

"W-well... isn't it true? I mean... you almost attacked me the first time we met!"

"I was protecting Izuku," Katsuki answered, "Like how Shouto protected Inko-san when he attacked that drunk hunter the other night,"

"What?"

"She was doing a late-night laundry by the streams and Izuku asked Shouto to go with her even after she insisted that she was fine by herself," Katsuki said, "He found her... thought she was alone and jumped in on her... Shouto was at his throat seconds later and would've done more than just a scratch on the poor guy if Inko-san hadn't stopped him,"

Kirishima could only listen, feeling guilt as all this time he had thought that the werewolves did the first move of attack.

The news that spread throughout the village were wrong.

"Between the two of us, Shouto was the more protective one... he didn't want Inko-san or Izuku or any of us get hurt because of humans... especially after his own mother was killed in front of him by a hunter when he was just a pup," Katsuki said then glanced at Kirishima. "Don't tell him I told you that,"

Kirishima nodded. "Has... has the Midoriya's been taking care of you since you were kids?"

Katsuki nodded. "Inko-san and Hisashi-san found me when I was just a pup... My mom died fending me and my siblings from hunters that were trying to kill us... I was the only one who escaped and I had been aimlessly wandering around the forest when I stumbled upon this married couple who was with a child... Izuku was just a mindless baby that time and I had acted as the older brother since we develop faster than humans... then when Izuku was six, we found Shouto and they had moved out of the village to keep us safe... ever since then, it's been the three of us and Inko-san after Hisashi..."

Katsuki didn't need to finish the story, he knew what had happened to Midoriya's father who had been one of the many people who died when a deadly plague invaded their lands, entrusting his family to the chief of the village to keep them safe.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." the redhead mumbled.

"Well... you humans have always been too fast to judge others," the werewolf muttered.

Kirishima didn't answer. He didn't have an answer to what Katsuki just said.

***

Midoriya looked down on the ground, bewildered at the sight of Kirishima kneeling down in front of him as the redhead went on with his apology.

"S-so... what I'm saying is, I'm sorry about what happened... I didn't mean to start a commotion," Kirishima said before he glanced up at Shouto who was standing beside the greenhead. "I didn't mean to hit Midoriya... I'm sorry... K-Katsuki told me why you were so persistent in letting me stay upon discovering your secret and I understand it now..."

"I told you to keep it a secret, Shitty Hair!" Katsuki hissed when Shouto raised a suspicious look at him.

"The point is..." Kirishima said, "I want to stay just until you've found it fit for me to go back to the village... however, I need everyone back home to know that I'm alive and I'm okay..."

Midoriya looked down at Kirishima then at Katsuki and at Shouto before finally turning his gaze back at Kirishima before he smiled and nodded. "Of course, you can stay,"

Kirishima broke into the widest grin he could muster as he stood up and tackled Midoriya with a hug-- catching the greenhead off-guard and had both of them stumble back.

"He said you could stay but that doesn't mean you're required to hug him," Shouto grumbled bitterly that had Katsuki patting him on the back.

"If you wanted a hug, you could've just said so,"

"Shut up," Shouto glared at him before turning his attention back at Midoriya and Kirishima. "I still don't trust him, neither should you... he could end up luring the whole village here while our backs are turned,"

Katsuki followed Shouto's gaze. "You never trust humans easily, Shouto... neither have I," he said, "But Izuku was different and you trusted him..."

"That was different,"

"What difference does it make?" Katsuki questioned. "I can tell that this one's different too, similar to Izuku... and I trust him,"

***

"Gotcha!" Kirishima exclaimed as he successfully got the mangoes from the branches before calling down on Midoriya who was waiting down at the bottom. "Head's up, Midoriya!"

"Okay!" Midoriya answered and waited for Kirishima to drop the fruits before he picked it up from the ground and placed it on his basket.

Kirishima climbed down the tree and helped Midoriya pick up the remaining mangoes from the ground. "They're here,"

Midoriya nodded with a smile. "These mangoes should be okay for the week," he said, "Let's head on back,"

The wild rustling from the bushes was followed by the appearing of two familiar wolves-- ash blonde and white-red combination-- as they leaped over and landed perfectly in front of the two boys.

Kirishima whistled when he saw the catches Katsuki and Shouto had for the day. "Today's a perfect day to go hunting, I see,"

Midoriya beamed at him before he secured his basket on Katsuki's back and climbed over Shouto's. "Looks like it's rabbit stew for dinner,"

Kirishima grinned as, too, climbed over Shouto's back and let the wolves lead them home where Inko was waiting for their return.

It had been weeks since he finally decided to stay at the Midoriya's. They had informed the village of his safety and whereabouts and everything had been going smoothly ever since.

Well... almost everything.

Since he started staying, he had spent an awful lot of time with Katsuki-- considering they both had warmed up to each other. He was still trying to get in Shouto's good graces and he couldn't spend a lot of time with Midoriya considering the half-and-half hybrid was always by his side.

But spending time with Katsuki had Kirishima feel weird.

There were times where he'd do his daily chore and his mind would start to wonder about what the blonde was doing, a couple of times he'd find himself stealing glances at Katsuki whenever he passes by and he somehow feels flustered upon seeing his perfectly toned body-- which was lots of times since the hybrid finds shirt too constricting for him and often wonder about the hut shirtless.

Kirishima had acknowledged the fact that he was attracted to women and to men equally long before he met Katsuki. He had found the other foreigners that come by the townlet attractive and had wooed some of them, but this was the first time that he had felt his face heat up and the butterflies that make his stomach flutter.

"Oy, Shitty Hair! Deku's told me to come and tell you that dinner's ready," Katsuki called and had Kirishima turn towards him and fluster at the sight of Katsuki's shirtless body.

"Why the hell aren't you wearing a shirt?! You'd catch a cold like that!" Kirishima argued as he attempted to cool down his burning face that was starting to rival his hair color.

"Hah? What are you talking about? It's hot as hell!"

So are you. Kirishima bit his tongue to stop himself from saying that line, reminding himself that werewolves have an intense sense of hearing.

"Let's just get inside," Kirishima said as he walked past the blonde and headed back to the hut.

After weeks of staying at the hut and spending time with the blonde hybrid, Kirishima had finally come up with his final conclusion-- he has fallen in love with a werewolf named Katsuki.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

This was supposed to end at part three. Lol. But things don't always go your way, so... See you in part four! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
530K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
891K 20.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.